BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,900
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 250 of 267 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All of this Pequa chatter is from parents whos kids didn't make varsity. Sour grapes. We are 3-0 in conference. Move on.

Pequa is 4-4 and got completely BLOWN OUT of all 4 losses. Team is plain bad. Yes. Move on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
despite incessant posting nice to see new topic after the last 40 pages of st anthonys and chaminade banter

Agreed great post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
despite incessant posting nice to see new topic after the last 40 pages of st anthonys and chaminade banter

Agreed great post.

Thanks for agreeing you saved this thread

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All is well in Pequaville they beat East Meadow yesterday. 21-0. The now 2 coaches ….sure know how to run up a score. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches must be reading this thread…. Didn’t know East Meadow had a lacrosse program. Poor coaching and poor sportsmanship.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau county has the worst scheduling. Most games are completely lopsided and boring for everyone. Why can't a better scheduling system be made?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All is well in Pequaville they beat East Meadow yesterday. 21-0. The now 2 coaches ….sure know how to run up a score. Lol.
Why wouldn't they put in the 3rd line and get the boys some playing time? Makes no sense to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great. A bad team beats a team that can’t catch and throw. Congrats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big game tonight between Wantagh and Port Washington. Predictions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big game tonight between Wantagh and Port Washington. Predictions?

Should be a good one, Wantagh has been up and down of late, and started out strong.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Pequa fired one of their assistant coaches- the one that was highly regarded in the lacrosse community and was well liked by the players. Bad optics all
Around. The circus continues …..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Pequa fired one of their assistant coaches- the one that was highly regarded in the lacrosse community and was well liked by the players. Bad optics all
Around. The circus continues …..
Thanks for the update , I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting for your next post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dont matter who wins in nassau, gonna get smoked by suffolk teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has this turned into a Pequa thread? Who cares already? There's so much better lacrosse. Sorry your boys didn't make the walk on team so clearly the coach [Censored].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City got completely out coached against Manhasset. They must not watch film

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Northport vs Massapequa, amazing how over matches Massapequa was at times

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa played the backups vs EM. Look at the box score and you see all the names. The score could have been 40 nothing so nice job by the staff getting the back ups time and not running up the score

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City got completely out coached against Manhasset. They must not watch film

Please explain your reasoning

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought GC played well, well coached, especially considering they lost almost all, if not every face off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like a Mount Sinai vs Mattituck game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched Northport vs Massapequa, amazing how over matches Massapequa was at times
Amazing that an adult is "amazed" by children playing a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJB had a friendly vs St As Jrs and Sophomores yesterday and it turned into highly competitive game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For that game to go to OT --- does not show well for Manhasset. GC has not been good. Losing to Texas teams, and lost every faceoff. Manhasset pulls one out. Overrated. Play some real competition pls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For that game to go to OT --- does not show well for Manhasset. GC has not been good. Losing to Texas teams, and lost every faceoff. Manhasset pulls one out. Overrated. Play some real competition pls

Okay, so tell us all about your son's "amazing" team and who they have beaten. Guessing East Meadow hasn't really been that competitive this year so I won't hold my breath. Clown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me you know nothing about lacrosse without telling me you know nothing about lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me you know nothing about lacrosse without telling me you know nothing about lacrosse.

Typical of the lax dad nowadays, played little league baseball, never picked up a stick, moved to Long Island from Queens or Brooklyn and now knows everything there is to know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical of the lax dad nowadays, played little league baseball, never picked up a stick, moved to Long Island from Queens or Brooklyn and now knows everything there is to know.

Take it easy biff. My guess is you grew up in Garden City or Manhasset or Cold Spring Harbor, you ran 2nd line middie your senior year of high school, scored a few meaningless goals and then moved by the Island and you act like you were Gary Gait. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it easy biff. My guess is you grew up in Garden City or Manhasset or Cold Spring Harbor, you ran 2nd line middie your senior year of high school, scored a few meaningless goals and then moved by the Island and you act like you were Gary Gait. Lol.
He's probably one of those annoying Dads in the bleacher screaming out to the players and Refs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's probably one of those annoying Dads in the bleacher screaming out to the players and Refs

Thanks Bayside dad, appreciate the comment, try a different color tank top and lose the Jean shorts, you and Vinny telling everyone how it should be done is getting tired.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Bayside dad, appreciate the comment, try a different color tank top and lose the Jean shorts, you and Vinny telling everyone how it should be done is getting tired.

I obviously hit a nerve biff. Go on, tell your kids you had abig goal against East Meadow in 1993 (when your team was up by 20)!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville took a serious beatdown today. Seems like they’ve been having trouble with Smithtown East for many year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville took a serious beatdown today. Seems like they’ve been having trouble with Smithtown East for many year!

They're overrated

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're overrated
Smithtown East got very lucky, but not for long! You're getting hammered in the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're overrated
Smithtown East got very lucky, but not for long! You're getting hammered in the playoffs.

Got lucky?? It was a blowout, a beatdown. Love to see it. Best player on the field was a kid not even playing in college. Ran all over a bunch of committed kids. Love to see it!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Let’s talk about undefeated Mt Sinai. Best public school team in Suffolk. Lost a great player and some very good players from last year but are back on top. This small group of hard working smart and dedicated players deserve some recognition. Have surprised many people. Is a return match against Manhasset in the future?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Joe from pj
Let’s talk about undefeated Mt Sinai. Best public school team in Suffolk. Lost a great player and some very good players from last year but are back on top. This small group of hard working smart and dedicated players deserve some recognition. Have surprised many people. Is a return match against Manhasset in the future?

I think they get plenty of recognition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, if he grew up in GC or Manhasset and played second-line midfield, there's still a reasonable chance he played D1 lacrosse. Even greater odds if he went to Chaminade or St. Anthony's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I obviously hit a nerve biff. Go on, tell your kids you had abig goal against East Meadow in 1993 (when your team was up by 20)!

Truth hurts Bayside, no worries, keep on being a Queens tough guy, everyone needs a laugh!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do I detect some animosity? Must be a fan/dad from a program that gets beat by MS each year. Timely article in Sunday’s Newsday. First one about the 2023 Mustangs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're overrated

Got lucky?? It was a blowout, a beatdown. Love to see it. Best player on the field was a kid not even playing in college. Ran all over a bunch of committed kids. Love to see it!

Ward Melville will be back to crush you.

Like Reply Quote
Page 250 of 267 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard