BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 117 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 116 117
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is this the same tourney, that the #1 recruit at 2022 in the country had her best friends play in last year that played for different high schools?

Yes, but the fall event was a showcase with no playoffs. Different rules.

Meaningless playoffs with girls in middle of recruiting with clubs. Good luck with the college coaches at this thing!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same tourney, that the #1 recruit at 2022 in the country had her best friends play in last year that played for different high schools?

MG wants her college bound daughter and friends to play and dominate the young girls and show off her recent title.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG wants her college bound daughter and friends to play and dominate the young girls and show off her recent title.
I guess winning IAAM wasn’t enough? They look foolish doing this, but to each his own. Other schools have their graduated seniors doing the coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only to you. I like the look. They are playing by tournament rules, like all that entered. I am looking at a lot of graduates in a uniform and on the field from other teams. Get over it “participant trophy parent”. You just have a problem with MG. Sounds very personal. You probably need to go get counseling. Winning isn’t a sometime thing, it’s an all time thing. That’s why they take the field, to win. You sound like a participant trophy parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a SP parent and my daughter plays in the IAAM. We know quite a few of the SP graduates and not all are there today at the tournament. I counted five. This is ridiculous. The rules are stated and everyone had the same opportunity. Not all graduates are playing. Get over it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perspective: only four/five SP seniors started this year. They are a well coached team. Give MG credit. She took a sophomore rich team, with one starting freshman to the IAAM Championship two years ago. She is a very good coach that demands discipline play. She is a very good coach and she probably privately coached some of your kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perspective: only four/five SP seniors started this year. They are a well coached team. Give MG credit. She took a sophomore rich team, with one starting freshman to the IAAM Championship two years ago. She is a very good coach that demands discipline play. She is a very good coach and she probably privately coached some of your kids.
the MG fan club is out in full force

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES!!! Just go play!!! It’s summer! It’s not IAAM! Relax! Take a breath! It’s all going to be ok!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid does not go to SP, she goes to Maryvale. We know the SP players and coach. I am a fan of all the IAAM coaches…tough job. You sound like a frustrated wanna be athlete, who probably never tied up a cleat. MG coaches a lot of kids outside of SP because she cares about their development...she coached mine. She doesn’t care where they go to school. Sounds like your kid could benefit from going to her. Perhaps that would lessen your sour attitude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess winning IAAM wasn’t enough? They look foolish doing this, but to each his own. Other schools have their graduated seniors doing the coaching.

Wish people would mind their own business. If it’s not your team you don’t know how it was handled with her team and it’s it’s their job to communicate with her. Worry about your own kid and stop being miserable while trying to drag others down with you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid does not go to SP, she goes to Maryvale. We know the SP players and coach. I am a fan of all the IAAM coaches…tough job. You sound like a frustrated wanna be athlete, who probably never tied up a cleat. MG coaches a lot of kids outside of SP because she cares about their development...she coached mine. She doesn’t care where they go to school. Sounds like your kid could benefit from going to her. Perhaps that would lessen your sour attitude.
relax Karen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
relax Karen.
Call me what you like. To each their own.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
relax Karen.
SPSG Seniors go 3-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Get a life and get over it. Your team must have gotten beaten.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
relax Karen.
SPSG Seniors go 3-0
GCS (no seniors) goes 3-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait a minute, relax, MG and her kid were not there and they still won. Also plenty of schools there today but your precious probably doesn't want to go to Yale or Stanford.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait a minute, relax, MG and her kid were not there and they still won. Also plenty of schools there today but your precious probably doesn't want to go to Yale or Stanford.
Yes they were. Both of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MGs daughter was not there the first two games. Yes she was there when they played RPCS. And the senior goalie played attack in that game. The 5 seniors played less than anyone on the team all day and many of them played out of position when they did play. Guess what? Spalding, Bryn Mawr, ABC, Stone Ridge, Severn, the list goes on all had seniors playing and some of them had more seniors than SPSG TX. The seniors are there to have fun with their teammates. It’s a very close team and the younger girls want them there. Why is SPSG being singled out when all but a couple schools don’t have seniors playing? I assume it’s because they won the IAAM? This is ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG wants her holdback college bound daughter and friends to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MGs daughter was not there the first two games. Yes she was there when they played RPCS. And the senior goalie played attack in that game. The 5 seniors played less than anyone on the team all day and many of them played out of position when they did play. Guess what? Spalding, Bryn Mawr, ABC, Stone Ridge, Severn, the list goes on all had seniors playing and some of them had more seniors than SPSG TX. The seniors are there to have fun with their teammates. It’s a very close team and the younger girls want them there. Why is SPSG being singled out when all but a couple schools don’t have seniors playing? I assume it’s because they won the IAAM? This is ridiculous.

Thanks for the update Anne. We were wondering when you’d be here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know you have risen to the top when you start getting bashed here. The only difference is MG doesn’t bat an eyelash about what is said about her in here by a bunch of clowns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if they get to the finals all the seniors will be back at their normal positions and playing a majority of the game, including MG daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a GCS parent has issues with winning. I understand. You beat McD and lose to JC. I would be sour too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to JC? Wow! Now it makes sense. GCS now has no credibility and therefore should not be on here condemning SP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know you have risen to the top when you start getting bashed here. The only difference is MG doesn’t bat an eyelash about what is said about her in here by a bunch of clowns.

Truth ! These experts have bashed TC , MF , BR …..
All from the comfort of their sideline chair with their rose colored glasses focused on their own kid!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, zero credibility. We will take your “Condemn SP Card”. You are forbidden from negative talk about any school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth ! These experts have bashed TC , MF , BR …..
All from the comfort of their sideline chair with their rose colored glasses focused on their own kid!
It’s a anonymous forum, what did you expect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Archbishop Carroll has seniors playing and just beat GCS 14-5 in semis. Better start bashing them now too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP just lost to Spalding who has seniors playing. Better start bashing them too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok GCS parent, you are now 4-1 and out of the finals. Can you now stop writing. Remember, you are no longer credible and therefore not allowed to write negative posts, forever. You lost to JC and you really should be hiding. I guess you are hiding behind the anonymous posts. So are you now going to talk about The ABC team that just beat you? Probably.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised that GCS parent didn’t bash SP during IAAM conference play. SP was playing seniors during the season so why not bash them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a GCS parent has issues with winning. I understand. You beat McD and lose to JC. I would be sour too.
Where do you see a GCS parent having an issue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny you think it’s a GCS parent just because one post mentions GCS going 3-0 with no seniors and nothing else. Speaking for GCS parents, we are good with 4-1 in a summer tourney where we played mostly 24s in the second halves of our games, trust us. Good luck in the finals SPSG and looking forward to see everyone next spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok GCS parent, you are now 4-1 and out of the finals. Can you now stop writing. Remember, you are no longer credible and therefore not allowed to write negative posts, forever. You lost to JC and you really should be hiding. I guess you are hiding behind the anonymous posts. So are you now going to talk about The ABC team that just beat you? Probably.
Finished 4-1 with no seniors.we will take it. On to the 2022 IAAM season.See ya!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised that GCS parent didn’t bash SP during IAAM conference play. SP was playing seniors during the season so why not bash them!

FYI I’m %100 sure it’s Fuhrman/Peek mother’s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FYI I’m %100 sure it’s Fuhrman/Peek mother’s
How sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a SP parent. I am just tired of the bashing of SP simply because they won the IAAM conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet now that the parents have been called out the nonsense will stop. Sad about those parents. Give it rest and just watch the girls play. Stop trying to control and live through them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole conversation is ridiculous. There are so many great teams in this area and the parents cause so many issues. I'm not sure what's with the bashing of SPSG. I guess it used to be McD but now that SPSG won it's them. Who cares if they have seniors playing in this tournament. So does almost every other team. Obviously it must be GCS or NDP parents complaining since they are the only teams that didn't have seniors playing. Those schools made a decision on who to let play. It's not like all the other teams are cheating by having seniors play. It should be a good game tomorrow night. After the what everyone has been through for the last 18 months it's really sad that we can't just be appreciative that our kids our out there playing and having fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why oh why so people on these firms constantly call out people by name. It is very sad

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 117 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 116 117
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard