BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 125 of 125 1 2 123 124 125
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And nor will your daughter play in college lol[/quote]

They won’t permit breaking the rules like McDonogh

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great playing by John Carroll today. Goalie was outstanding. Fought to the end!

Best goalie in the league, no doubt

She won’t play in college with the 2023 red shirting this year at Maryland. lol

And nor will your daughter play in college lol

Think their are a lot of good goalies in the IAAM this year, GCS, NDP, JC, SPSG, MV all have really strong goalies, Mercy Goalie also

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think The IAAm has a strong crop of Goalies as usual. In no particular order I think the top goalies would be GCS, SPSG, NDP, JC, MV, Mercy (yes Mercy, kid can play) All high level D 1 Goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think The IAAm has a strong crop of Goalies as usual. In no particular order I think the top goalies would be GCS, SPSG, NDP, JC, MV, Mercy (yes Mercy, kid can play) All high level D 1 Goalies.

McDonogh goalie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the MCD goalie is very good, think she benefits from playing on a top notch team, think she may develope into the top tier i listed, but don't think she is there yet, but she is only a soph and has two more years. I think she is very good, just not in the top 6 now.. And this is just one persons opinion, really doesn't mean anything.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McDonogh goalie?

Is the Heros Green 26 goalie at SM playing full time yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent with a player on this team what you have written is far from what she is experiencing. The team is senior heavy and there were high expectations that were not met but that is not all on the coaches. My player has felt valued and challenged and has continually mentioned that she is learning a lot. Spitting out venomous perceptions is not good for anyone. These are people with families that give up their time to coach (pay is nothing) and don't deserve to be slandered by anonymous posters on a forum that should be used to celebrate the accomplishments of our girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent with a player on this team what you have written is far from what she is experiencing. The team is senior heavy and there were high expectations that were not met but that is not all on the coaches. My player has felt valued and challenged and has continually mentioned that she is learning a lot. Spitting out venomous perceptions is not good for anyone. These are people with families that give up their time to coach (pay is nothing) and don't deserve to be slandered by anonymous posters on a forum that should be used to celebrate the accomplishments of our girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this in reference to? (For future, just hit the quote bottom on what you are replying to before you type)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this in reference to? (For future, just hit the quote bottom on what you are replying to before you type)

GFS?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is Garrison. They relied on transfers and B players to lead instead of their returning top players. You must be one that got more play time than deserved while the coach didn’t fulfill her commitment to help the team improve. Wrecked the chemistry of the team and didn’t teach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank You

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lord knows why they would even become coaches for GFS... they don't even show up to practices for their own team the day before a game or THE DAY OF during warm-ups because they go watch their daughters play and claim they're "scouting." Ever heard of watching film? The only thing I've ever heard from watching Garrison play in games is the coach screaming his head off cursing girls out on the field. That may work with your Calvert Hall team, but not with a group of teenage girls. No wonder these girls are having a rough season... so unfortunate considering how many commits / how much talent there is on this team. Wouldn't be surprised to see these C2 coaches go coach at RPCS for playoffs...

It isn’t just that coach. The coach that came from another IAAM school is equally as bad, if not worse. She is constantly putting girls down. Not a good way to earn the respect of your players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love when people make a point of saying: “these people have families”
No coach should be on here nor should they be taking any of this palavering seriously. If they do, shame on them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McDonogh goalie?
Dumpster fire.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437634 Yesterday at 03:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh goalie?[/quote]
Dumpster fire.[/quote]

Isn’t McD supposed to be awesome? Juggernaut??
Great coaching?? Cmon Be real!

Beat Mercy13-6??? NO BLOWOUT?
Beat GFS 13-8?? R U kidding!!??
Beat JC in overtime!!!! Who lost to RPCS??

Good Counsel scorches them all and beats up McD
Haha!!! McD is overrated and excuses will follow

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #437639 Yesterday at 08:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chill out Good Counsel dad. Your team is having a great year - enjoy it! Sorry McD and GC couldn’t have a rematch this year, as GC is certainly much better. Would be a good game no doubt.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437661 Yesterday at 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chill out Good Counsel dad. Your team is having a great year - enjoy it! Sorry McD and GC couldn’t have a rematch this year, as GC is certainly much better. Would be a good game no doubt.

GC ruined the rematch by getting boat raced last year. They would not go undefeated in the IAAM, let’s be serious.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437663 Yesterday at 10:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is Garrison. They relied on transfers and B players to lead instead of their returning top players. You must be one that got more play time than deserved while the coach didn’t fulfill her commitment to help the team improve. Wrecked the chemistry of the team and didn’t teach.

WOW, with parents like this how can there not be chemistry, lol

Like Reply Quote
Page 125 of 125 1 2 123 124 125
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard