BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 324 of 324 1 2 322 323 324
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #437677 Yesterday at 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although LB played the disgrace of a lax program in JC, I think we are able to see the immense amount of potential in their offense. I wouldn't be surprise if they won out and snuck into the playoffs. I think they will use this win as fuel to propel them into friday's huge matchup of Gilman.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #437679 Yesterday at 01:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although LB played the disgrace of a lax program in JC, I think we are able to see the immense amount of potential in their offense. I wouldn't be surprise if they won out and snuck into the playoffs. I think they will use this win as fuel to propel them into friday's huge matchup of Gilman.
You only see the potential in their offense when they play a disgrace of a lax program? Someone's a disgrace and it isn't the JC program.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437680 Yesterday at 01:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huge schedule advantage for Dons, Coming off glorified practice with lots of kids playing vs Gilman that doesn't particularly play many kids who went to ot with chc.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #437681 Yesterday at 02:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats Coach ! Now what about those most favored players and celebrities, get them out there , Go Dons !

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437688 Yesterday at 04:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall and Boys Latin are on the same level! They produce used salesmen and accept everybody into their "institution." If you send your kid to any of those "schools" you need to rethink it. Only a terrible parent would send their kid to those dumpsters. At lease BL is a nice campus while Calvert Hall is a trailer park next to the ghetto!

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #437694 Yesterday at 06:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You only see the potential in their offense when they play a disgrace of a lax program? Someone's a disgrace and it isn't the JC program.

This!! I mean we are talking about teenage boys. Teal classy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437697 Yesterday at 08:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are a disgrace!!! What would you expect! JC doesn't have the hold backs that most of the schools have and they work hard to compete.
Sorry if your silver spoon, elitist attitude will only allow you to cheer for the Baltimore teams. I'm sure if it were up to you the league would be a 5 team league, that's great! Grow up! I'm sure u probably never played a competitive sport in your life or you would know how to win with class and loose with dignity.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437700 Yesterday at 09:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And LB left their “Star” attackman in the game until the middle of the 4th quarter so he could pad his stats!!
Definitely daddy’s influence over the OC. Lots of bad apples on the sidelines at Blakefield.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437702 Yesterday at 09:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are a disgrace!!! What would you expect! JC doesn't have the hold backs that most of the schools have and they work hard to compete.
Sorry if your silver spoon, elitist attitude will only allow you to cheer for the Baltimore teams. I'm sure if it were up to you the league would be a 5 team league, that's great! Grow up! I'm sure u probably never played a competitive sport in your life or you would know how to win with class and loose with dignity.

Preach!! I don’t understand the detest for JC. But I think you’re on to something…”elitist”.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437703 Yesterday at 09:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And LB left their “Star” attackman in the game until the middle of the 4th quarter so he could pad his stats!!
Definitely daddy’s influence over the OC. Lots of bad apples on the sidelines at Blakefield.

Bet that went over well. They should all feel really good about themselves. But it’s LB. I’d expect nothing less than.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #437709 10 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

👆🏽 This.

Cookie Monster influencing the roster behind the scenes with the coaching staff and its widely known amongst the varsity parents. The program will be better off once he’s no longer part of it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437711 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have the worst daddy of them all still on JV! Wait til next year!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437712 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it a rest Sippy.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #437716 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Compare the % of holdbacks & out of staters across the last 5-10 years of the top of the MIAA vs. the bottom and the results are what you would expect. It is MCD, BL & CHC vs. the rest. The best that the rest of league can do is just hope to make top 6 a few times in a 10 year period. Playing field is very tilted. In the darkest corner-very off the record many of these wins for top schools must be hollow victories except for when they play each other in the championship game. Don't come on here and say recruit better(money giveaway) coach better, etc,.. I doubt if any of the other schools are just going to erect a dormitory or start a sizeable lacrosse endowment overnight. In the end, most of the 11 are schools first. Lets start by requiring the 11 schools to play A conference in every sport but one in each of the three timeframes(Fall, Winter & Spring). That would be a good start to keep schools from loading up on one sport. CHC, LB, MSJ & Spalding already have a jump start with this approach. Don't make excuses about size because you can't have it both ways. Its not about preserving your little spot in the A conference for one/a few sports. It is about the long term competitive health of the entire league. There are many positives that would come with it. For example, there are many football players that are lax players that want to play on a competitive level in both.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437720 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you would willingly send your kid to Calvert Hall you have something wrong in the head. If you want your son to peak in high school and never stop talking about his high school lacrosse team then sure! Calvert Hall would be a great place for you. Calvert Hall is for garbage who couldn't get into Loyola and didn't want to pay for BL. Nobody has ever visited that campus and said, WOW! It is located next to a trashy strip mall where all the kids go to smoke during their free periods (they have a lot of those). No wonder they call Calvert Hall Trailer Park USA. Anway, as a parent who went through the high school admissions process, don't send your kid to Calvert hall. They produce the worst possible and unbearable people after they play DIII lacrosse.

Parent who went through admissions process...didn't get in to Calvert Hall...roger that!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437722 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you would willingly send your kid to Calvert Hall you have something wrong in the head. If you want your son to peak in high school and never stop talking about his high school lacrosse team then sure! Calvert Hall would be a great place for you. Calvert Hall is for garbage who couldn't get into Loyola and didn't want to pay for BL. Nobody has ever visited that campus and said, WOW! It is located next to a trashy strip mall where all the kids go to smoke during their free periods (they have a lot of those). No wonder they call Calvert Hall Trailer Park USA. Anway, as a parent who went through the high school admissions process, don't send your kid to Calvert hall. They produce the worst possible and unbearable people after they play DIII lacrosse.

Parent who went through admissions process...didn't get in to Calvert Hall...roger that!
Can’t be. Everybody gets into Calvert Hall.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437726 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Compare the % of holdbacks & out of staters across the last 5-10 years of the top of the MIAA vs. the bottom and the results are what you would expect. It is MCD, BL & CHC vs. the rest. The best that the rest of league can do is just hope to make top 6 a few times in a 10 year period. Playing field is very tilted. In the darkest corner-very off the record many of these wins for top schools must be hollow victories except for when they play each other in the championship game. Don't come on here and say recruit better(money giveaway) coach better, etc,.. I doubt if any of the other schools are just going to erect a dormitory or start a sizeable lacrosse endowment overnight. In the end, most of the 11 are schools first. Lets start by requiring the 11 schools to play A conference in every sport but one in each of the three timeframes(Fall, Winter & Spring). That would be a good start to keep schools from loading up on one sport. CHC, LB, MSJ & Spalding already have a jump start with this approach. Don't make excuses about size because you can't have it both ways. Its not about preserving your little spot in the A conference for one/a few sports. It is about the long term competitive health of the entire league. There are many positives that would come with it. For example, there are many football players that are lax players that want to play on a competitive level in both.

The bigger enrollment schools don't really want kids plying 2 sports. No matter what they say during recruiting. They will let you play jv through sophomore year and cut you JR year.

They need kids to "specialize" in one sport so they can say "75% of our students play sports." If kids play multiple
V sports, their overall participation rate drops significantly.

Multi sport V athletes occasionally happen, but are the exception at the big schools.

It's pretty simple. And common sense. If you want to play multiple sports, go to the smaller enrollment schools.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437736 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets start by requiring the 11 schools to play A conference in every sport but one in each of the three timeframes(Fall, Winter & Spring). That would be a good start to keep schools from loading up on one sport. CHC, LB, MSJ & Spalding already have a jump start with this approach.

Gilman & McDonogh have had pretty much every sport in the A conference for decades

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437741 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets start by requiring the 11 schools to play A conference in every sport but one in each of the three timeframes(Fall, Winter & Spring). That would be a good start to keep schools from loading up on one sport. CHC, LB, MSJ & Spalding already have a jump start with this approach.

Gilman & McDonogh have had pretty much every sport in the A conference for decades

Yes. Add them to list. McD did drop to B in baseball this Spring-that could be their B Spring sport.

Like Reply Quote
Page 324 of 324 1 2 322 323 324
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard