BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 323 of 323 1 2 321 322 323
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Archbishop Curley should be in the A conference. It is embarrassing to the league that a team like Curley is in the B. Curley would beat or put up a good fight against any team not named Calvert Hall.

Curley lost to Dulaney this year and Dulaney Graduated their strongest class in years last year with no returning offensive depth and they weren’t a top team when they were strong. Curley should stay where they are.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is It true the Gilman coach demanded a stick check at the end of the SP/Gilman game? If true, How embarrassing. I also heard the home team didn’t start the clock at the end either to try and gain some extra time. Didn’t work apparently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw an Apex Lax video about the Gilman FO kid seems like the real deal

Hi Chris!!! Hope all is well!!

Outside of the Severn Kid there isn’t much completion at the Dot in the MIAA. May be the worst group in a long time, so anyone with some talent will look like the real deal.

St Pauls Parent here,

After watching the gilman vs severn game I can tell you that this is not the case. The sophomore went to battle with the senior and may not have been exactly 50% but was right there. Kids got a promising future ahead of him.
I think the Gilman FOGO jumped offsides 10 times and was called for at least 6-7 of those 10. The Gilman fogo racked up penalties for jumping early and lining up illegally in both half’s of the game vs. Severn. Elite players don’t do this. I would not call this holding his own or even close to 50/50. These kind of 101 mistakes will not transition well at the collegiate level. Remember, MIAA refs aren’t always the best, especially when calling the faceoff rules. The facts are, the Gilman fogo is whistle skittish and reminds me of an inner circle Jermy Rallo trained player. All the ref had to do was hold the whistle for a split second and the young Gilman fogo jumped. Rookie mistake. I will say with confidence that Lord Jermy Rallo was horrible. 6 years ago I heard Rallo tell players to cheat if they can’t win in hopes the refs don’t call it, and anticipate the whistle rather than play the whistle and develop good habits.

Looks like somebody paid a lot of coaching fees and didnt get the results like they wanted, was it Rallo or your son
I took my son to Rallo twice and then never again. My son is a D1 commit. Chris Mattes was very influential early on with my son as was Greg Gurenlian.

Ruallo currently coaches varsity FOGOs for McD, Landon, GP, Gonzaga, CHC, Loyola, MSJ, Gilman to name a few. You could accuse him of a lot of things but incompetence to train FOGOs isn't one.

Thanks Jeremy !! That is who you have trained at one time. How many now ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is It true the Gilman coach demanded a stick check at the end of the SP/Gilman game? If true, How embarrassing. I also heard the home team didn’t start the clock at the end either to try and gain some extra time. Didn’t work apparently.

Calling a stick check should get you into the Hall of Shame for lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437443 Yesterday at 08:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree but if you saw the goal it was amazing. Almost a compliment to check the stick. No way you could do that with a sl2 or Excalibur.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #437449 Yesterday at 09:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Desperate for a FO win with the game on the line. MM was notorious for doing as well during summer play.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437459 Yesterday at 09:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree but if you saw the goal it was amazing. Almost a compliment to check the stick. No way you could do that with a sl2 or Excalibur.

I would have called a stick check for sure. That ball should have come out like 3 times. The game has suffered immensely with the current stick specs. The takeaway game is too limited and the hitting game is way too soft. Offense has every advantage now.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437466 Yesterday at 10:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach didn’t call the stick check fast enough. The kid had time to tighten his stick before the stick check was called. The real embarrassment is letting StP’s two best players have 6 and 5 goals. It seems there was no plan to shut them down. # 4 and #12 ( somehow ones going to UNC and the other to ND) were abused! You score 15 goals in MIAA you should win. Gilman seems to have a good offense , sub par fogo, poor defense and poor coaching.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #437483 Yesterday at 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha - typical BOTC debate:

Coach should be embarrassed for calling a stick check

vs.

Coach didn’t call the stuck check fast enough

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437492 Yesterday at 02:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hall kid may be the most overrated FO kid in the MIAA. His own teammates will tell you the same thing!! Only legitimate FO kid right now in the MiAA is the Severn kid. BL is way too small and will have zero impact in college against bigger stronger competition. Gilman and McD kids are young and will continue to improve but this is a very down year at the Dot in the MIAA. Those two will benefit with no competition after this year.

Who to trust? The coach of a school where every one of us would send our kids if given the opportunity…. OR anonymous?

Let me think on that one.

Let me think on this one. Yep parents are clamoring to get their kids into the pro Hamas/ Antisemite Ivy League.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #437516 Yesterday at 06:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Archbishop Curley should be in the A conference. It is embarrassing to the league that a team like Curley is in the B. Curley would beat or put up a good fight against any team not named Calvert Hall.

Curley lost to Dulaney this year and Dulaney Graduated their strongest class in years last year with no returning offensive depth and they weren’t a top team when they were strong. Curley should stay where they are.

Curley is right where they belong. That school exudes B-league vibes in everything they do.

Curley really is the Great Value MSJ.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #437517 Yesterday at 07:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to figure out what school every one would send their kids to if given the chance.

Methinks someone overvalues their favorite school.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437518 Yesterday at 07:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you would willingly send your kid to Calvert Hall you have something wrong in the head. If you want your son to peak in high school and never stop talking about his high school lacrosse team then sure! Calvert Hall would be a great place for you. Calvert Hall is for garbage who couldn't get into Loyola and didn't want to pay for BL. Nobody has ever visited that campus and said, WOW! It is located next to a trashy strip mall where all the kids go to smoke during their free periods (they have a lot of those). No wonder they call Calvert Hall Trailer Park USA. Anway, as a parent who went through the high school admissions process, don't send your kid to Calvert hall. They produce the worst possible and unbearable people after they play DIII lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437531 Yesterday at 10:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you would willingly send your kid to Calvert Hall you have something wrong in the head. If you want your son to peak in high school and never stop talking about his high school lacrosse team then sure! Calvert Hall would be a great place for you. Calvert Hall is for garbage who couldn't get into Loyola and didn't want to pay for BL. Nobody has ever visited that campus and said, WOW! It is located next to a trashy strip mall where all the kids go to smoke during their free periods (they have a lot of those). No wonder they call Calvert Hall Trailer Park USA. Anway, as a parent who went through the high school admissions process, don't send your kid to Calvert hall. They produce the worst possible and unbearable people after they play DIII lacrosse.
Ouch but LOL

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437533 Yesterday at 10:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would anyone want to pay for reform school @ BL?

Like Reply Quote
Page 323 of 323 1 2 321 322 323
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard