BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 281 of 324 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 323 324
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
u know what even better is how much of a complete PlayLax you are for bringing it up. You must have zero friends and the friends you think you have freaking detest you...THATS A FACT.....You are a complete lost for bringing this up on the forum..Jealous laxer...I wish I knew U..I would .... ... azz

You wouldn't do anything. You can't even spell. Kid screwed up, it's public knowledge, and you want to defend him. He was arrested and he will have to face the consequences. Hopefully, he realizes the severity of his actions and gets everything worked out. People make mistakes.
IDay starts today… will he be there or not? I’m betting daddy got him a really good lawyer worked some deals. And all is good in his little entitled world

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u know what even better is how much of a complete PlayLax you are for bringing it up. You must have zero friends and the friends you think you have freaking detest you...THATS A FACT.....You are a complete lost for bringing this up on the forum..Jealous laxer...I wish I knew U..I would .... ... azz

You wouldn't do anything. You can't even spell. Kid screwed up, it's public knowledge, and you want to defend him. He was arrested and he will have to face the consequences. Hopefully, he realizes the severity of his actions and gets everything worked out. People make mistakes.
IDay starts today… will he be there or not? I’m betting daddy got him a really good lawyer worked some deals. And all is good in his little entitled world

You sound like there might be another video of this kid and your wife. Calm down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are Gilman kids wearing Calvert Hall helmets at the tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, even if it was self-defense, there is no way those charges are resolved before he is due to report for plebe summer on June 29. No trial date even set yet - prelim hearing is July 5. I wish him the best but the Naval Academy is probably not an option for him anymore...

What if his parents donate a training facility? Will that make Navy overlook assaulting a person who is already down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like there might be another video of this kid and your wife. Calm down.
Wow, you're a winner and the fact that BOTC posted this but will censor other things is sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gilman has a few of the better younger players transferring to CHC. Bad look for program and coach at Gilman. First hand accounts are that he dropped ball completely on meeting and communicating with families after he had notice that the kids were potentially leaving. I know there have been a few posters bashing Gilman coach consistently, but there is a lot of truth to it. If the school doesn't make a move soon, it will be too late.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must want to transfer and sit out a year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gilman has a few of the better younger players transferring to CHC. Bad look for program and coach at Gilman. First hand accounts are that he dropped ball completely on meeting and communicating with families after he had notice that the kids were potentially leaving. I know there have been a few posters bashing Gilman coach consistently, but there is a lot of truth to it. If the school doesn't make a move soon, it will be too late.

Correct that, they want to transfer, sit out a year, and then get buried on the XXL bench.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct that, they want to transfer, sit out a year, and then get buried on the XXL bench.
"Better players"? Please

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they never played varsity at Gilman then they can play immediately! Gilman really is a sinking ship all because they won’t remove their coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the earlier poster who the coach responded calling him a liar, is correct and the coach isnt aware of his team abandoning him. Complete [Censored] that coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL...2 JV kids transferring to CH....if they are Gilman's "better players' that program has more to worry about than the coach. They won't sniff the field at the Hall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH lax helmets are like Crabs hemets-

There is so much turnover with that program, that they go cheap on eBay.

You see them everywhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL...2 JV kids transferring to CH....if they are Gilman's "better players' that program has more to worry about than the coach. They won't sniff the field at the Hall

I assume the poster meant better players in the freshman class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the navy committ is a CHC kid, CHC and BK have a huge problem at hand. Three + years with 3 starting players with off the field issues. Wonder what expectations and culture are being set.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, you're a winner and the fact that BOTC posted this but will censor other things is sad

But it was a great witty comeback .. And you might want to Hit The Wall to find your sense of humor..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Despite the rumors, I think it is only one kid that is transferring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a short-sighted decision. Chasing lacrosse is a crapshoot. Always choose education over sports unless you are potentially a professional athlete in a sport that pays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the navy committ is a CHC kid, CHC and BK have a huge problem at hand. Three + years with 3 starting players with off the field issues. Wonder what expectations and culture are being set.

There is no culture.
That's what happens when you take anyone and everyone.
And keep kids in school that should be thrown out for multiple criminal offenses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is st Mary’s not at NHLS. They only MIAA team not playing? Biggest high school tournament of the summer. Every D1 coach is there. Great chance for kids to get in front of coaches. Two sessions they skipped both. fool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing like BOTC hyperbole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing like BOTC hyperbole.

I heard it was about 4/5 top players , Talk about a sinking ship if true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they were the jv's top players, not a smart move for them. Gonna struggle to play at CH.
If they were varsity's players, they gonna sit a year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you saw Gilman play this weekend it’s obvious the program in dead. They have a few nice players who are seniors but after that they look like a JV/froshsoph players. There is no way they compete this year. How’d it get so bad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you saw Gilman play this weekend it’s obvious the program in dead. They have a few nice players who are seniors but after that they look like a JV/froshsoph players. There is no way they compete this year. How’d it get so bad?

Goaltending is not an issue that’s for sure!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s a short-sighted decision. Chasing lacrosse is a crapshoot. Always choose education over sports unless you are potentially a professional athlete

Gilman is not the academic school it use to be. They have lowered the standards substantially. It’s not special, it’s average students with little athletic ability. Gilman is not a school to send a male student .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goaltending is not an issue that’s for sure!!!
They were missing 3 2024 D1 commits at nhsls, but once the rising seniors are gone, it is over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s a short-sighted decision. Chasing lacrosse is a crapshoot. Always choose education over sports unless you are potentially a professional athlete

Gilman is not the academic school it use to be. They have lowered the standards substantially. It’s not special, it’s average students with little athletic ability. Gilman is not a school to send a male student .

Being woke and run by progressive administrators is the school you see today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meh - the rising seniors at Gilman aren’t exactly world beaters - thanks 2024 dad; literally every time you post you [Censored] everything about Gilman except the supposedly great 2024 class. Get over yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meh - the rising seniors at Gilman aren’t exactly world beaters - thanks 2024 dad; literally every time you post you [Censored] everything about Gilman except the supposedly great 2024 class. Get over yourself.
The poster didnt say they were great, but you can bet there's nothing after that class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree and it isn’t as if all the Gilman parents don’t know who this poster is. We get it, you don’t like the coach. That doesn’t justify trashing the school and your son’s teammates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry your feelings are hurt …

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is st Mary’s not at NHLS. They only MIAA team not playing? Biggest high school tournament of the summer. Every D1 coach is there. Great chance for kids to get in front of coaches. Two sessions they skipped both. fool

St Mary’s graduated 30 seniors and had a disappointing season. Coaches need time off to refocus going to be a long road ahead for them. Probably end up in the B conference before long. All the talent is heading to Spalding and Severn now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St Mary’s graduated 30 seniors and had a disappointing season. Coaches need time off to refocus going to be a long road ahead for them. Probably end up in the B conference before long. All the talent is heading to Spalding and Severn now.

I don’t think St Mary’s has ever gone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hah, check the college placements, ex athletes, vs the rest of the MIAA. You spent $300k on K-12 so jr can go to South Carolina.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remove CHC, McD, BL and Loyola and put them in a separate conference with the top DC teams and drop the tensing A conference schools to B conference.B conference teams could play A conference teams if they chose and it works for scheduling. It’s no good having the same top teams crushing the same lower A teams year after year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remove CHC, McD, BL and Loyola and put them in a separate conference with the top DC teams and drop the tensing A conference schools to B conference.B conference teams could play A conference teams if they chose and it works for scheduling. It’s no good having the same top teams crushing the same lower A teams year after year.

StM should be A along with StP and the Predators.

Spalding had their 2/3 year run and it is over. They need to drop to B at this time. Severn gave it a good try, Drop to B before it gets to embarrassing. Gilman is gone and wont be back, sorry, the woke climate in Balt Prep is here for the long haul. Put your application in for B. JC, MSJ , do I even need to say why ? Drop to B, embarrassing watching you play A. .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not entirely accu

Spaulding not there either. Nor MSJ or JC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Lilly's and the Daltons are the worst coaches in the MIAA. They have a monopoly over a program that could be a top 3 program every single year. Yet... the royal bluers continually allow these guys to return. Their lack of awareness as a whole-- tournaments... recruiting etc is embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
Page 281 of 324 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 323 324
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard