BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 280 of 322 1 2 278 279 280 281 282 321 322
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NHSLS this weekend! Gilman’s varsity is playing in the JV division!!

Nothing wrong with that, get their confidence up for next year.

You sound like a holdback lost dad.

Sorry your son couldnt make a MIAA Varsity team, better luck next year playing in best HS league in country.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprising that the IL #1 2023 recruit did not even make the Baltimore Metro 1st team when 5 of his teammates did.
Is that just because he was injured part of the year?

he only played in like 6-7 games

More likely jealousy of talent. His games he played in were better than most players for combined season .
More like overhyped for 5 years.

There is a good reason he is number 1 recruit !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s take a major drop off next season.See them near the bottom the next few years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s take a major drop off next season.See them near the bottom the next few years.

They are working the transfer portal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are working the transfer portal.

That seems to be the trend these days.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With new the administration can see them moving back to the B conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NHSLS this weekend! Gilman’s varsity is playing in the JV division!!

Nothing wrong with that, get their confidence up for next year.

You sound like a holdback lost dad.

Sorry your son couldnt make a MIAA Varsity team, better luck next year playing in best HS league in country.

Actually my son does play. You sons pitiful talking about it’s ok for varsity (older kids) to play JV (younger kids) for “confidence.”

Scrubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman is dropping to B Conference after next year. The team in the JV session of NHSLS is Gilman’s varsity for the upcoming season, minus their 12 seniors! Doesn’t seem right but that’s how far the program has fallen. Not enough kids to have a JV this year!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it a rest Jim - none of that is true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on Jim. Enough with the lies.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman is dropping to B Conference after next year. The team in the JV session of NHSLS is Gilman’s varsity for the upcoming season, minus their 12 seniors! Doesn’t seem right but that’s how far the program has fallen. Not enough kids to have a JV this year!!!

Rising SO FOGO playing in the JV too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rising SO FOGO playing in the JV too?
No. He's too elite for JV.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course he is…. they need him in JV !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprising that the IL #1 2023 recruit did not even make the Baltimore Metro 1st team when 5 of his teammates did.
Is that just because he was injured part of the year?

Also surprising that one not on all MIAA (voted on by the coaches) but is 1st team All Metro.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What an odd source of misinformation you are. The boys playing this week from Gilman are rising sophomore and freshman, there are no varsity players. A different group of rising sophomores will be playing with varsity returners next week in the Varsity tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What an odd source of misinformation you are. The boys playing this week from Gilman are rising sophomore and freshman, there are no varsity players. A different group of rising sophomores will be playing with varsity returners next week in the Varsity tournament.
Only the bored care.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Commit to Navy from MIAA was arrested in OC for assault. Caught on video! Nice way to screw up your future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Commit to Navy from MIAA was arrested in OC for assault. Caught on video! Nice way to screw up your future.

What school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been sayin it for years, Ocean City senior week is the Devil. It’s destroys more lives than you know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC

That program needs to put a defense attorney on retainer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only the bored care.

And yet here you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster doesnt care. His son got cut from Varsity and he has been all in on trashing Gilman instead of accepting that some boys just arent made for MIAA. Maybe Baseball is a better fit for your son

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Navy commit??? Is that confirmed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u know what even better is how much of a complete PlayLax you are for bringing it up. You must have zero friends and the friends you think you have freaking detest you...THATS A FACT.....You are a complete lost for bringing this up on the forum..Jealous laxer...I wish I knew U..I would .... ... azz

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a lax forum & he was a lax player…soooo… I’m surprised it’s taken this long to get posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to the 2024 Hawks.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a lax forum & he was a lax player…soooo… I’m surprised it’s taken this long to get posted.

It's also public record.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Navy commit??? Is that confirmed?

There is a full article in the OC newspaper with the charges and stating they have video evidence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u know what even better is how much of a complete PlayLax you are for bringing it up. You must have zero friends and the friends you think you have freaking detest you...THATS A FACT.....You are a complete lost for bringing this up on the forum..Jealous laxer...I wish I knew U..I would .... ... azz

You wouldn't do anything. You can't even spell. Kid screwed up, it's public knowledge, and you want to defend him. He was arrested and he will have to face the consequences. Hopefully, he realizes the severity of his actions and gets everything worked out. People make mistakes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You wouldn't do anything. You can't even spell. Kid screwed up, it's public knowledge, and you want to defend him. He was arrested and he will have to face the consequences. Hopefully, he realizes the severity of his actions and gets everything worked out. People make mistakes.

He was defending himself and friends from an attacker who had a nice pointy weapon. Something a ‘Woke’ Karen like you would run away from after you pee peed your pants

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was defending himself and friends from an attacker who had a nice pointy weapon. Something a ‘Woke’ Karen like you would run away from after you pee peed your pants
He is on video kicking an UNCONSCIOUS person int he head...THAT is self defense????? oh, ok..... You can defend him all you want, unfortunately, it won't change the fact that his position at Navy is no longer (I would assume).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
woke Karen = basic human decency and accountability. Navy to CCBC in 1 senior week is impressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is on video kicking an UNCONSCIOUS person int he head...THAT is self defense????? oh, ok..... You can defend him all you want, unfortunately, it won't change the fact that his position at Navy is no longer (I would assume).
Smart kid tho, Teach them right at CH, Article stated he said nothing to Police.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
woke Karen = basic human decency and accountability. Navy to CCBC in 1 senior week is impressive.

You are same guy who screams for woke justice when they fit another narrative of worst crimes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was defending himself and friends from an attacker who had a nice pointy weapon. Something a ‘Woke’ Karen like you would run away from after you pee peed your pants[/quote]

The article is false!!! NO way a FCA kid this!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, even if it was self-defense, there is no way those charges are resolved before he is due to report for plebe summer on June 29. No trial date even set yet - prelim hearing is July 5. I wish him the best but the Naval Academy is probably not an option for him anymore...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are same guy who screams for woke justice when they fit another narrative of worst crimes.

Nah, I just don't think criticizing a kid for kicking an unconscious person in the head = woke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re obviously a kid, so I won’t crush you on your naive views! Kicked someone while they were down and the only video
Is of him…what a joke. Guess we will see what happens in court. He’s innocent until then! I don’t wish hateful stuff on anyone, but you need to relax and fight another battle!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yu

You’re obviously a kid, so I won’t crush you on your naive views! Kicked someone while they were down and the only video
Is of him…what a joke. Guess we will see what happens in court. He’s innocent until then! I don’t wish hateful stuff on anyone, but you need to relax and fight another battle!

I think the guy nailed you Miss Pee Pee pants. Now go project your (Woke Karen) agenda someplace else …unless you have personally seen the iPhone video: which of course you haven’t! So we will add liar to the list of your already long list of pathetic character traits.

Like Reply Quote
Page 280 of 322 1 2 278 279 280 281 282 321 322
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard