BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 65 1 2 63 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

What exactly are you asking? As their name suggests, they are a national team. Currently made up of kids from MD, PA, NJ, NY, CT. Maybe a couple other places.

Son just told me that all the 2022's on the 2021 Koopers are now playing Duke's Nationals. Re class Crabs, two Hawks mids, Bathesda top guys and more have joined Nationals. They are also joining the HOCO league???
What the [lacrosse] is going on?????

Where have you been? The Koopers kids already play for Dukes. It was posted earlier in this forum that Dukes is playing HOCO this spring. The list of other players you mention is not correct though. There will be a few kids from other HOCO teams leaving but many of the team will be from out of town as well as the Koopers 21 team that don't have a spring team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn't have the Hawks team been in high school next year ...we are so great at lacrosse I can beat kids that I'm 2 years older then .mom and dad be proud of me because I can't play kids my own age I wouldn't be good. The Hawks couldn't win the big one when other teams had equal amount of holdbacks. Choke 10-4

just not true

While the guy is a [lacrosse] and uses poor grammar, what exactly isn't true? They do have a bunch of holdbacks and got run off the field by Dukes 10-4.

what is your definition of a bunch

4 Hawks summer birthdays are "a bunch" of holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

What exactly are you asking? As their name suggests, they are a national team. Currently made up of kids from MD, PA, NJ, NY, CT. Maybe a couple other places.

Son just told me that all the 2022's on the 2021 Koopers are now playing Duke's Nationals. Re class Crabs, two Hawks mids, Bathesda top guys and more have joined Nationals. They are also joining the HOCO league???

The era of the golden state Super teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, that's a lot of kids going up to Hofstra for try-outs. (Assuming there isn't some double standard).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sad when (gonzo) dukes guys post on every forum about their tryout

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks could add 4-5 2021s themselves plus some of the Dbacks. So they will try their best to compete. They will be replacing a bunch of multiyear players and have been planning this all year. They are teying ro replace 1 or 2 at every postion. Will be interesting to see where the cut Hawks end up. Hope you didn't fall for that loyalty and team crap. Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn't have the Hawks team been in high school next year ...we are so great at lacrosse I can beat kids that I'm 2 years older then .mom and dad be proud of me because I can't play kids my own age I wouldn't be good. The Hawks couldn't win the big one when other teams had equal amount of holdbacks. Choke 10-4

just not true

While the guy is a [lacrosse] and uses poor grammar, what exactly isn't true? They do have a bunch of holdbacks and got run off the field by Dukes 10-4.

4 is not a bunch of anything, i would also think in this day and age that a lot of teams 4 would put you on the
I guess the best players go to where the best players play??...?? The Dukes website alumni list is pretty impressive: Tewaaraton winner, Tewaaraton finalists, D1 all-americans, professionals, champions, etc. I have to admit its pretty impressive.

you could see a lot of the same names on other club's alumni lists

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

I'm hearing similar rumors! I guess the question is why are all these players migrating to Duke's Nationals out of nowhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just not true

4 is not a bunch of anything, i would also think in this day and age that a lot of teams 4 would put you on the
I guess the best players go to where the best players play??...?? The Dukes website alumni list is pretty impressive: Tewaaraton winner, Tewaaraton finalists, D1 all-americans, professionals, champions, etc. I have to admit its pretty impressive.

You probably could see many names on other teams lists! So the hundreds of names on the Duke's alumni list must be a FLUKE!!!! Drew Adams, Greg Gurenlian, Joey Sankey, Jordan Wolf, Matt Rambo, Mike Sowers, Niko Amato, Tucker Durkin, Austin Pifani, just to name a few. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The era of the golden state Super teams.

haha! I think your right! THE SUPER TEAM ERA HAS BEGUN

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its seems that people are sick of the crabs screaming and yelling, afraid to be associated with 91MD, don't live near the Hawks, or don't go to calvert hall so no HS FCA team/national FCA team as the younger teams are different type of program than their HS teams. Dukes comes in and offers a national team with kids from all over that isn't a huge time commitment but probably great lacrosse given their alumni as another poster pointed out. If I had a kid that could play for his local club and a national team a few times a year... why not?? more fun and more experience. A lot better than playing the same kids over and over and over. what am i missing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks could add 4-5 2021s themselves plus some of the Dbacks. So they will try their best to compete. They will be replacing a bunch of multiyear players and have been planning this all year. They are teying ro replace 1 or 2 at every postion. Will be interesting to see where the cut Hawks end up. Hope you didn't fall for that loyalty and team crap. Hahaha

You really are a bitter little man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Shouldn't have the Hawks team been in high school next year ...we are so great at lacrosse I can beat kids that I'm 2 years older then .mom and dad be proud of me because I can't play kids my own age I wouldn't be good. The Hawks couldn't win the big one when other teams had equal amount of holdbacks. Choke 10-4

just not true

You probably could see many names on other teams lists! So the hundreds of names on the Duke's alumni list must be a FLUKE!!!! Drew Adams, Greg Gurenlian, Joey Sankey, Jordan Wolf, Matt Rambo, Mike Sowers, Niko Amato, Tucker Durkin, Austin Pifani, just to name a few. LOL[/quote]

No fluke but more of a college visibility thing than a true club coaching and developing thing. Just like crabs had the top high school kids for a couple tourneys to get in front of coaches, Dukes does as well. Remember Paul Rabil was a Crab for ONE (1) tournament and now his picture is the face of their website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel bad for the kids and their families who are getting replaced but I do get a kick out of their hypocrisy. They actually believe that loyalty and team stuff they talk about. We will see a few of the Soon to be cut Hawks at tryouts. The world won't end if Biff JR has to play on Another club. You can bet that a few of the parents are actually hoping to get cut. Remember, we all know each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its seems that people are sick of the crabs screaming and yelling, afraid to be associated with 91MD, don't live near the Hawks, or don't go to calvert hall so no HS FCA team/national FCA team as the younger teams are different type of program than their HS teams. Dukes comes in and offers a national team with kids from all over that isn't a huge time commitment but probably great lacrosse given their alumni as another poster pointed out. If I had a kid that could play for his local club and a national team a few times a year... why not?? more fun and more experience. A lot better than playing the same kids over and over and over. what am i missing?

Who in their right mind is driving up from Baltimore to Hofstra to try out for a National Team. Toll, gas, hotels and registration fees? Much better off hiring a great position coach to work on fundamentals and play on a good to great club team. Folks from Bmore don't need to travel to NY or Philly to find good coaching or competition. Sorry that dog won't hunt.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Shouldn't have the Hawks team been in high school next year ...we are so great at lacrosse I can beat kids that I'm 2 years older then .mom and dad be proud of me because I can't play kids my own age I wouldn't be good. The Hawks couldn't win the big one when other teams had equal amount of holdbacks. Choke 10-4

just not true

You probably could see many names on other teams lists! So the hundreds of names on the Duke's alumni list must be a FLUKE!!!! Drew Adams, Greg Gurenlian, Joey Sankey, Jordan Wolf, Matt Rambo, Mike Sowers, Niko Amato, Tucker Durkin, Austin Pifani, just to name a few. LOL[/quote]

No fluke but more of a college visibility thing than a true club coaching and developing thing. Just like crabs had the top high school kids for a couple tourneys to get in front of coaches, Dukes does as well. Remember Paul Rabil was a Crab for ONE (1) tournament and now his picture is the face of their website.
[/quote]

All of those names on the Dukes Alumni list are from the Dukes High school club. That club used to be the only high level high school lacrosse club in the Philly and South Jersey area. It would basically be like forming one high school team from all of D.C, Baltimore, Northern Va and Annapolis. Now there are many more high school clubs in the area and the Dukes HS teams are good but their monopoly on the talent pool is over. Dukes Nationals will never have HS teams, because there is already a Dukes LC high school model in place that has been successful for over 20 years and the original Dukes owner will never let DN overtake his brand. DN's model is a money grab, nothing more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Shouldn't have the Hawks team been in high school next year ...we are so great at lacrosse I can beat kids that I'm 2 years older then .mom and dad be proud of me because I can't play kids my own age I wouldn't be good. The Hawks couldn't win the big one when other teams had equal amount of holdbacks. Choke 10-4

just not true

It is a FLUKE!!!! in that anyone could assemble a group of players that other have trained, play in tournaments, win a few and then beat their chest about being a great program. any alumni list is skewed, I'm sure those same names that you posted appear on someone else's website also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the Director Gonzo - Bozo trying to spark interest in this assbag team. He posted this in every forum. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually you are reading and replying in every forum... I would say that makes you the loser and he the winner...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't be so quick to call him a loser. Didn't they just put a beat down on the hawks 10-4? Seems like the interest is there and growing... and yes, Dukes Nationals is having a tryout on August 5 at Hofstra. All age groups under 9th grade. We are going to check it out to see what this "loser" is doing so well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel bad for the kids and their families who are getting replaced but I do get a kick out of their hypocrisy. They actually believe that loyalty and team stuff they talk about. We will see a few of the Soon to be cut Hawks at tryouts. The world won't end if Biff JR has to play on Another club. You can bet that a few of the parents are actually hoping to get cut. Remember, we all know each other.

since you anonymously know everyone and your little fibb was obviously cut by the hawks, why would you feel bad for a family if they secretly want to get cut. wouldn't you be happy for them, since they are getting what they and YOU want,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pathetic commentary from some really sad parents. The ignorance to these teams is unreal. Please stop living through your sons club lacrosse career. Land the chopper and go watch some videos of games where you sound like a complete [lacrosse]. Then come on here bashing every team that beats up on your kids team, not your team but your kids team. Calling kids out on this site is the worse. jersey numbers , calling them cheaters-choking and every other insult.
Maybe you should let your kid see what you write about his,teammates,classmates,peers,opponents and friends. Too much talent and too many good kids on every team to be on here doing the bashing and [lacrosse] talking . Especially kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know each other? Really? Being a snake in the grass and talking [lacrosse] about your sons friends is exactly why you remain anonymous on this site. So , yes , everyone knows who you are and your clown sidekick.
Please don't feel bad for any kid that routinely beats your kids on the lacrosse field. They will be just ok on anytime they play for. Playing for a team with integrity ALL year . Not jumping ship to play with ALL Stars from 6 states just to beat 1 team in 1 tournament.
Classless all the way around!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The sooner this dream of playing D1 dies, the better. So tired of paying to keep this dream alive and giving up most of the summer. Bring on the cuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

You really are a bitter little man[/quote]

I feel bad for the kids and their families who are getting replaced but I do get a kick out of their hypocrisy. They actually believe that loyalty and team stuff they talk about. We will see a few of the Soon to be cut Hawks at tryouts. The world won't end if Biff JR has to play on Another club. You can bet that a few of the parents are actually hoping to get cut. Remember, we all know each other. [/quote]

since you anonymously know everyone and your little fibb was obviously cut by the hawks, why would you feel bad for a family if they secretly want to get cut. wouldn't you be happy for them, since they are getting what they and YOU want,
[/quote]

Maybe mine would get cut? Never tried out, but the coach keeps a ski g him too. Don't worry, not coming to take your kid spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was loyalty part of the equation with club? I thought a player earned the position each year. So many on this site want their child to get a trophy and a medal for being the apple of daddies eye. What a joke...go earn the spot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was loyalty part of the equation with club? I thought a player earned the position each year. So many on this site want their child to get a trophy and a medal for being the apple of daddies eye. What a joke...go earn the spot

Yes, you earn position, but making a kid and parent feel guilty about missing a Sunday night winter indoor game in Baltimore, telling them they are hurting the team, yet they are talking to your replacement. That is not loyal

Page 65 of 65 1 2 63 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard