BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Boys 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pointing out the ridiculous (and often false) things you say is not bashing.

I've never seen someone defending with such enthusiasm a business that threatens its own clients.

He must give you 10% off on Madlax socks.

Well I just think if you have the time to talk crap about the club I have the time to counter your B.S. You clearly try to point young parents away from Madlax with over blown fear tactics. You imply that Triq at BW or any of the VLC bosses/coaches are not over zealous about youth lacrosse. All three of the top Programs have crazy things and people involved.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another dad here. I have not heard about Trig or the VLC guys threatening kids or their families.

But I did read the Deadsping article. From my perspective, showing what a nutjob that Madlax guy is is basically a public service message.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have several boys on top collegiate (D1 and D3) and high school teams. Most club coaches and owners are great guys who really have the kids interests at heart. Find a club coach and players who fit your family's personality. If your son is that good he will be "discovered", there will be a feeding frenzy and he'll commit to a good school. Its that simple. the film doesn't lie. Don't worry so much about kissing up to the club coach. Just make sure your kid is respectful, courteous and works hard and everything will work out. Don't even worry about college lacrosse, get paid (or get into a great school) if you can and enjoy college. There's little money in lacrosse: its a hobby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level fielded a few great 2018s this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level fielded a few great 2018s this year.

LOL. Madlax, VLC and BW all have great 2018 teams. NL is not even in the same zip code.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL's 2018 team is a 2018/2019 combo because they couldn't get enough kids to field either a 2018 or a 2019 team. Since this team was started just now from scratch, these are NL's existing 2019 kids plus 2018 kids who couldn't find a home until now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Naptown championship game was sloppy. Poor play all around by both teams. Bad passing, bad catching, goalies not stopping anything, terrible clears, bad coaching. Quint said they were not used to playing at night but many of those kids high school games are at night. Fitting the game ended on a pass out of bounds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Naptown championship game was sloppy. Poor play all around by both teams. Bad passing, bad catching, goalies not stopping anything, terrible clears, bad coaching. Quint said they were not used to playing at night but many of those kids high school games are at night. Fitting the game ended on a pass out of bounds.

sounds like sour grapes to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who does your little Johnny play for, I would assume a team that lost in the semi finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get it...you made a funny. See, the reality is that there were 3-4 pipes hit in first quarter, the defenses were very aggressive, the goalies made some door step saves, one team had the HS coach of the year and both teams had exceptionally matched talent. See, that is what you meant to say.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame on both teams for using guest players. That is lame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the newspaper - "Elder grew up in Crofton and got to know many of his Hawks teammates through youth lacrosse in the area. He moved to Lake Norman, North Carolina, but wanted to continue playing with friends during the club season."

Still considered guest playing if you commit for the full summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks player you are trying to smear went to tryouts last summer and made the team. He played with them in the fall and throughout the summer. There was another player who played on the Hawks black team and has done so for 4 years, but played in some tournaments this summer with the Green team as well. He played with them last night. There were no "guest" players on Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine playing for FCA, paying upwards of $2500 to play on the team and sitting on the sidelines so some guest players can com in and try to help win a championship for the coaches son????? That program is heading down a bad road. It is not about the kids, and it really isn't about making $. The whole program is there to support one family's desire to dominate the lacrosse landscape in the Baltimore area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine playing for FCA, paying upwards of $2500 to play on the team and sitting on the sidelines so some guest players can com in and try to help win a championship for the coaches son????? That program is heading down a bad road. It is not about the kids, and it really isn't about making $. The whole program is there to support one family's desire to dominate the lacrosse landscape in the Baltimore area.

who was the guest player for FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. 2500 per year. So Kelly is making about $1000 per kid per year in his pocket. Nice part time job. Get a few coach dads and the profit goes up. Woo Hoo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Next Level 2019 has to have 2018s to field a team. No problem there. But they should be playing in 2018 divisions. Instead, they will be playing in the 2019 division at NLF.

Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. 2500 per year. So Kelly is making about $1000 per kid per year in his pocket. Nice part time job. Get a few coach dads and the profit goes up. Woo Hoo.

That money goes right to the church. Lacrosse is just a way to serve the Lord.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

crickets........typical b/s poster. throw lies out and then when asked to back it up, can't produce anything. those teams made it to finals with their own players and your team didn't, move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

crickets........typical b/s poster. throw lies out and then when asked to back it up, can't produce anything. those teams made it to finals with their own players and your team didn't, move on

New to the thread but you sound like a classic lacrosse parent know it all, and well you are wrong. The fogo, and if you watched the game you'd know the announcers spend the first half calling the guest player by his older brothers name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New to the thread but you sound like a classic lacrosse parent know it all, and well you are wrong. The fogo, and if you watched the game you'd know the announcers spend the first half calling the guest player by his older brothers name.

I doubt that you are new to the thread, i'm not a know it all nor did i imply that, I don't know all of the players for FCA and asked a simple question. I saw that there was no response for a few days and figured it was a typical anonymous, baseless accusation. I watched the game in person and didn't hear the announcers, but probably wouldn't have known the name anyway. I'm glad you stumbled onto this post and enlightened us all, as well as educating me. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic [lacrosse] response. You blow hard about "crickets" "b/s" "back it up" "move on". Yeah, I'd say you think you are a know it all. There was a guest player, and he was brought in just for Naptown. I'll enlighten you with something else, I'm an FCA parent and actually have never read the 2018 thread before.

How about you "move on". Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic [lacrosse] response. You blow hard about "crickets" "b/s" "back it up" "move on". Yeah, I'd say you think you are a know it all. There was a guest player, and he was brought in just for Naptown. I'll enlighten you with something else, I'm an FCA parent and actually have never read the 2018 thread before.

How about you "move on". Thank you.

1) "Classic [lacrosse] response", not very Christian of you
2) Still, not buying that you just stumbled onto this thread for the first time, especially if you are an FCA parent
3) If i was a know it all, then why would I have asked the question, wouldn't I have already known. I didn't know and was just looking for clarification, because I don't have a clue who plays for FCA
4) I'm guessing you are not only an FCA parent, but your son must have been the guy who got bumped for a guest player and they still couldn't beat the Hawks, I feel your pain and understand that is a tough way to cap off your FCA career
5) Thank you for your quick and critical response
6) Moving on, can you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2) Still, not buying that you just stumbled onto this thread for the first time, especially if you are an FCA parent
3) If i was a know it all, then why would I have asked the question, wouldn't I have already known. I didn't know and was just looking for clarification, because I don't have a clue who plays for FCA
4) I'm guessing you are not only an FCA parent, but your son must have been the guy who got bumped for a guest player and they still couldn't beat the Hawks, I feel your pain and understand that is a tough way to cap off your FCA career
6) Moving on, can you

Obviously you are far from moving on, with your numbered list to prove yourself. Moving on would be not responding and getting over yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 2018. Nobody cares who wins a tournament, certainly not the kids. Guest players only offend uptight parents. Chill out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6) Moving on, can you

Obviously you are far from moving on, with your numbered list to prove yourself. Moving on would be not responding and getting over yourself.

blah, blah, blah

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard