Getting good info from here can be tough. Here's is my advice based on my guy just finishing 2nd grade
1) if a club won't return your calls or gives you little info. Move on
2) make sure exactly what your getting is spelled out.
3) ask lots of questions (practice locations, coaches). If they don't return your call or have no answers. Move on
4) just because a plastic surgeon has the nicest office doesn't mean he's the best surgeon. You get my point
5) people may disagree but where practices are and where the parents are from makes a big deal if you both work. If the practice is in syosset, most of the parents live in cold spring harbor and you live in port Jefferson, your screwed
6) due to the fact that many clubs are popping competition is good. Don't settle