BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all way too much. Year round just leads to burnout and injuries at an early age. It's so stupid. The useless US Lacrosse organization should have some rules sanctioning hold backs and should have blackout dates when there are ZERO tournaments/camps going on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's all way too much. Year round just leads to burnout and injuries at an early age. It's so stupid. The useless US Lacrosse organization should have some rules sanctioning hold backs and should have blackout dates when there are ZERO tournaments/camps going on.

Lacrosse can be played all year long. It's not like baseball. It is as close to crossfit as you can. I can agree that you can play to many games in a day or two. But there is no reason you can not play it for 12 months. And burnout is not real. Kids get benched or beat out or lose a big game and they can not take it. It's not the games fault it's a weak kid who wants to always feel good and can not handle hard times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why no Hawks on Brine team?

They didn't sign up. No one was cut that had money to pay.

It's not about the money..fear you may not make a team.. Some kids go out of state just to get on a team....How bizarre is that ..Sad but true...sometimes easier to make team from another state.Ego is so big.

No Hawks no crabs no 88+3 kids

For 2022 it is not a team, just an instructional camp. It is tough to make the high school teams, but Brine Middle school players are just paying for an expensive clinic.

The brine 2022 team for maryland was struggling finding players. They almost didn't even have enough to field a team. Total money grab event.

How can you put a price on those sweet unis and the amazing time you'll have in Richmond while attending The Brine National Lacrosse Academy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI kids playing for MD team...Why? I know because the parents are freakin NUTZ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]LI kids playing for MD team...Why? I know because the parents are freakin NUTZ.[/quote

SAD!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]LI kids playing for MD team...Why? I know because the parents are freakin NUTZ.[/quote

SAD!

Since the LI teams travel down to MD so much and the cost of the LI clubs seem to cost much more than MD clubs, it may not be a bad idea to just play for the MD club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SAD!

Since the LI teams travel down to MD so much and the cost of the LI clubs seem to cost much more than MD clubs, it may not be a bad idea to just play for the MD club.

where is this happening?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virginia....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs were not very good, would take Rough riders over them and FCA. Just saw a pic of a Crab select 2023 team wining some championship that had 4 players from their 2022 team this season. How does that happen? Besides that that its is accurate.
That's BS...Stop spreading lies...You have no idea what you are talking about...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a picture !! how is it not true..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs were not very good, would take Rough riders over them and FCA. Just saw a pic of a Crab select 2023 team wining some championship that had 4 players from their 2022 team this season. How does that happen? Besides that that its is accurate.
That's BS...Stop spreading lies...You have no idea what you are talking about...

Spreading lies,, we all have seen the picture. But its ok, everyone knows that the crabs are holding back their players to can advantage. Half the 2022 team are now 2023 and half the 2021 is Know 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spreading lies,, we all have seen the picture. But its ok, everyone knows that the crabs are holding back their players to can advantage. Half the 2022 team are now 2023 and half the 2021 is Know 2022.

Your grammar matches your opinions - ignorant. What do you do for a living?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your grammar matches your opinions - ignorant. What do you do for a living?

True, it seems the grammar is not as strong as it should be but it makes no difference what this poster does for a living, the fact is that Crabs are the king of holdbacks, at all age levels and this is the business model of the king Crab himself.
Just sit back and watch after try outs how many players on all of their teams drop down a year and thus, the holdback BS just continues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who or how many but was talking to the parents of a former teammate of my son and they were pissed that their son hardly played in this tournament because the Crabs pulled kids down from the 2022 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs will continue now and in the future to have the oldest age players. It is the MIAA kids team of choice ( not All I know)
and the MIAA are where the holdbacks/prefirst are.
Pretty sad to have kids playing down even at 9 and 10 years old, but it is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs will continue now and in the future to have the oldest age players. It is the MIAA kids team of choice ( not All I know)
Pretty sad to have kids playing down even at 9 and 10 years old, but it is what it is.
This is a new one.....Crabs playing kids down at 9 and 10.....You are an idiot...Crabs does not start until the 5th grade....dumbskee....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who or how many but was talking to the parents of a former teammate of my son and they were pissed that their son hardly played in this tournament because the Crabs pulled kids down from the 2022 team.
He did not play because he sucks....Let's face it...Good players do not sit on the bench at Crabs...He should join your son on his team so he can get more playing time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did not play because he sucks....Let's face it...Good players do not sit on the bench at Crabs...He should join your son on his team so he can get more playing time...

Class act here. ^^^ Hold your heads high Crab parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After this post I've come to the conclusion that most of the people that post on here are just kids. And young ones at that.

Because that would be really sad if parents would post something like this about other kids.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
After this post I've come to the conclusion that most of the people that post on here are just kids. And young ones at that.

Because that would be really sad if parents would post something like this about other kids.

Sadly, you are wrong.. Most of the time it is a parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

I guess the anonymity makes it easy to be an @$$40l3, maybe more of one than one would normally be...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

I guess the anonymity makes it easy to be an @$$40l3, maybe more of one than one would normally be...
Expect outrageous responses when you try to club bash... The original post is hearsay and full of lies....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's pretty funny. One 2022 kid played for Crabs 2023 in that tournament and he is repeating 6th grade this fall. He played on 3rd line midfield so as not to take kid's PT away.

As usual, people are spreading lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's pretty funny. One 2022 kid played for Crabs 2023 in that tournament and he is repeating 6th grade this fall. He played on 3rd line midfield so as not to take kid's PT away.

So all those Crabs kids are going to FCA for no reason?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a new one.....Crabs playing kids down at 9 and 10.....You are an idiot...Crabs does not start until the 5th grade....dumbskee....

Oh missed it by a year! Last years 2023 Crabs ,which most teams oldest players should be 11 years old playing against the Crabs 12 year old players playing down. And we can go up in teams and ages till we get to some of the double holdback Crab players 16 years old playing against 14 years old players. Is that make you feel better??
Since you want it right, how about putting the birth dates of your Crabs team out here, It would clear up all the misunderstandings. We all think the Crabs organization have the most children playing down in age of any organization in the country?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So all those Crabs kids are going to FCA for no reason?

I've seen the picture. There is only the one Crabs 2022 kid in it. Funny that you think you know what all these kids look like without their helmets on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh missed it by a year! Last years 2023 Crabs ,which most teams oldest players should be 11 years old playing against the Crabs 12 year old players playing down. And we can go up in teams and ages till we get to some of the double holdback Crab players 16 years old playing against 14 years old players. Is that make you feel better??
Since you want it right, how about putting the birth dates of your Crabs team out here, It would clear up all the misunderstandings. We all think the Crabs organization have the most children playing down in age of any organization in the country?
..I guess you need an excuse why you these kids are so good... Wrong but Whatever works for you....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Univ of MD Legend Frank Urso just named as Head Coach of Brotherly Love 2022 Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

..I guess you need an excuse why you these kids are so good... Wrong but Whatever works for you....

Wrong??? About the Crabs dont have the most Holdbacks/prefirst of any Youth Lacrosse Organization in COUNTRY . Come on..It isnt like it is some big secret! LOL..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs better hold back kids at this age group if they want to compete against the best this age group has to offer! Coming on here stating that the threads are lies , then admitting to it , but only saying its one player . Thats like catching my 6 year old taking the last cookie from the jar but saying he only had 1.
At this age group they are not even in the top 5 teams in MD. Not sure how they expect to get new kids at try outs either with honest parents when it is the norm to have holdbacks , not prefirst, but holdbacks in the 6th , 7th grades.
it is the world of youth lacrosse but don't come on here acting like its all a great big lie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These dads obsessed with the Crabs are funny. I've seen club lacrosse for a long time and you guys have no perspective.

Until the Crabs teams become 7th graders, they aren't as dominant as the talent is spread out. But every year, more and more top kids try out for the Crabs.

I have no idea who is the best 2022 team out there (and who really cares?) But you are a fool if you don't think the Crabs 2022 team will be immeasurably better now that it is a MS team. Other kids will try out, some kids will really improve/grow and some kids reclass.

You can hate them, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These dads obsessed with the Crabs are funny. I've seen club lacrosse for a long time and you guys have no perspective.

Until the Crabs teams become 7th graders, they aren't as dominant as the talent is spread out. But every year, more and more top kids try out for the Crabs.

I have no idea who is the best 2022 team out there (and who really cares?) But you are a fool if you don't think the Crabs 2022 team will be immeasurably better now that it is a MS team. Other kids will try out, some kids will really improve/grow and some kids reclass.

. We know exactly what we are talking about. Crabs 2022 could be better for 2016/2017 simply for the sole reason they will be loaded with holdbacks. Some of their 2021 players will drop down to 2022 while others reclass. This is the way the POS Ryan M runs his cesspool club. The holdback bs starts around 6th grade but Ryan M really gets it in full gear with 7th grade. And you are exactly correct, many, mostly all hate his organization and RM simply because of his cheating and gaming the system. But, ask him how his 2020 team did the past spring/summer. That team was loaded with holdbacks and some double holdbacks and several mostly on age teams beat them. But just keep on believing Crabs is the top program if that keeps you happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no idea , no perspective? you just stated everything that everyone has been saying on here about the crabs. That they really don't start fully recalling until MS. Which only happens in the private schools in b-more. Obsessed is a far cry from what is being said on here too. coming on here trying to defend something you have agreed with is a bit obsessive and typical from the exact parent and team my kids will never be around or play for. However my 12 year old will always get up to play against anyone in this 2022 group even if they are 14 and immeasurably better! Just like when he gets to high school.

no idea? No Perspective? too funny .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will RR Coach Reese blame MM for the Bayhawks choking like animals and missing the playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will RR Coach Reese blame MM for the Bayhawks choking like animals and missing the playoffs?

Not cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoever posted this is a total d bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lighten up RawRider Nation!!! It's a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, you need to lighten up. If that was a joke, it was a pis# poor one, about the same as you. And you continue to show everyone how much of an a hole you are by not even spelling the name of the program correctly, or maybe you are just too damn dumb to spell. Now go clean the toilets like your wife asked you to do this morning, what are you waiting for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, you need to lighten up. If that was a joke, it was a pis# poor one, about the same as you. And you continue to show everyone how much of an a hole you are by not even spelling the name of the program correctly, or maybe you are just too damn dumb to spell. Now go clean the toilets like your wife asked you to do this morning, what are you waiting for?

Yeah, time to clean the toilets. I have to wash your season off the bowl, a hard stain for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, time to clean the toilets. I have to wash your season off the bowl, a hard stain for sure

You're a stain on whoever it is you represent.

Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard