BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Where is the best place to go tryout in this age group?

Igloo

barone and cromwell spread too thin

They still going to be coaching next season?

yup, Tony is a lifer!!

Is he going to be coaching the 2024 team next year is the questions.

If he does something will suffer. Likely both teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the experiences parents have had with O Keefe?

I hear he is not coaching the team next year...

says the anonymous poster that has no clue - he is in for the next 10 years with this group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see alot of companies don't have a 2027 team is it even worth the money or is he still too young , he played up this past year with 2026 and fit in really well . One of the bigger kids on his team this year. Any suggestions ?? Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay up for another year. 2027 will be playing mostly 2026 teams anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see alot of companies don't have a 2027 team is it even worth the money or is he still too young , he played up this past year with 2026 and fit in really well . One of the bigger kids on his team this year. Any suggestions ?? Thank you

Igloo has a great 2027 team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol great they are in 2nd grade get a LIFE you loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo has a great 2027 team.

If the little guy is still big enough, keep him at 26. While the 27 teams will be fun to watch, there will be some who are athletic but beginners. So if you want the better lacrosse experience, stay with the older group for another year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol great they are in 2nd grade get a LIFE you loser

Then why are you on this post? If you don't have a child in this age group then you are a predator.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i do have a kid in this grade jerkoff...i was commenting on Igloo has a great 2027 team...are you freakin serious....GREAT..and predator..wth are you talking abt...Someone saying some team is great in any sport for 2nd graders are F'n losers in my book....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i do have a kid in this grade jerkoff...i was commenting on Igloo has a great 2027 team...are you freakin serious....GREAT..and predator..wth are you talking abt...Someone saying some team is great in any sport for 2nd graders are F'n losers in my book....

You sound like a total chump and D-Bag.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like a total chump and D-Bag.

You all do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow I'm the one that was asking , just look at the post now , holy crap what's wrong with some of you. That's how you talk to people ? They really allowed that post to be posted ? This website should have user names like every other forum I been on . I'm Looking for Suffolk county team I live around Holbrook area igloo is to far. Looking for good coaching and fundamental development. Not looking to win every game , kids have fun but good coaching a must thank you again. Will they allow 2027 try out for 2026 team and if he don't make it can fall back on 2027 ?? How does it work ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow I'm the one that was asking , just look at the post now , holy crap what's wrong with some of you. That's how you talk to people ? They really allowed that post to be posted ? This website should have user names like every other forum I been on . I'm Looking for Suffolk county team I live around Holbrook area igloo is to far. Looking for good coaching and fundamental development. Not looking to win every game , kids have fun but good coaching a must thank you again. Will they allow 2027 try out for 2026 team and if he don't make it can fall back on 2027 ?? How does it work ?

depends on the organization I'd call around and see what their policy is first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone give me a rundown of coaches at this age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are all assuming that coaches are coming back (big assumption)

Igloo- barone
Express -oreilly
91 - okeefe
Legacy - Paccione.

Not sure about other teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo- barone
Express -oreilly
91 - okeefe
Legacy - Paccione.

Would send my kid to any of these guys but the Express guy. He is too rough around the edges for 3rd graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo- barone
Express -oreilly
91 - okeefe
Legacy - Paccione.

Would send my kid to any of these guys but the Express guy. He is too rough around the edges for 3rd graders.

Paccione and Lavey are joining Tim Byrnes on his team. No idea where that leaves Eels team. Zummo must be scrambling... Any idea who is coaching these other teams? Outlaws, 24, Revolution.... all others listed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Respectfully disagree about O'Reilly. I thought he was a great coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is Byrnes coaching? Whole list in qualified to coach any age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dirt bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion there are great 2026 programs out there. My son played for Tony at Igloo and he is great and to be honest my nephew played for two amazing coaches from the Long Island Sharks who haven't been mentioned in this thread. They beat us in a scrimmage in a very close game. I also know they finished the year by beating Legacy and then 91 in there last tournament. Coaches are Koester from North Carolina and Sullivan who used to play for the Saints. Bottom line is these kids are in second grade and if they are happy and learning the game and improving that is all that matters. theses teams were all good and their coaches are teaching the boys the right way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IGLOO: BARONE

EXPRESS: O'REILLY

LI SHARKS: KOESTER

LEGACY: PACCIONE

91: O'KEEFE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
long island sharks have a 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Sharks
1/2 the price and includes equipment and winter clinics as well as fall tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the jealous idiot who posted this. You obviously know nothing about Lacrosse and the lacrosse community. In lacrosse we don't bash other people who have played the game and coach the game. Which obviously you have not done either. James Koester and Coach Sullivan are two of the most gentle and kind hearted people you could know. my son absolutely loved them. how many kids can be coached by two all americans. Sullivan played for the saints as well. They treat the kids with respect and coach the kids the right way. Let me guess you must be one of the upset parents from one of those two big programs we beat that didn't see us coming. We don't even care about are record it's second grade. You should be proud of yourself that you just complained about a team that your son doesn't even play for. enjoy your club and paying twice as much for half the coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Reilly had been coaching my older son since he was 6 in clinics and he gave him such a passion for the sport, you would be so lucky. He may say something a little off but says it in a fun, joking way that a kid would laugh. Not rough around the edges. He is great with the little ones. It's exactly what you want fot your son at a young age. He learns that with hard work, it pays off. In so many ways in life. Not just lacrosse. You are the parent! You should be teaching your son right from wrong but you want a coach at a young age that give a kid passion and goals and that's what O'Reilly does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you and your kid might be a little to soft around the edges, go find a nice baseball coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those kids who play because their parents push them to play will be burnt. Those boys that play because they have a passion for the sport play D1. And they are happy. Your choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dirt bag

And you're such a tough guy that I'm sure you have told him that to his face. Your kids must be embarrassed by you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the prices for tuition has increased big time from 2026 that is $1775 to 2025 $2475 and includes just 1 more tourney. Same amount of practices and helmet / jersey what a money maker this really turning into thought ice hockey was expensive because of ice team. Crazy !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The cost for these teams is crazy but they will keep raising until we stop paying it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the prices for tuition has increased big time from 2026 that is $1775 to 2025 $2475 and includes just 1 more tourney. Same amount of practices and helmet / jersey what a money maker this really turning into thought ice hockey was expensive because of ice team. Crazy !!

There are a couple of teams that are about half those prices for the year and get just as much if not more. I don't think I can mention the team my son was on but I came from West Islip to play on it and was very happy. Lots of movement at this age due to pricing and experiences. The team I was on was based in Nassau and no it was not one of the larger organizations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make sure you look at the fine print. Many clubs charge EXTRA for fall tournaments and practice and indoor practices. Legacy and igloo the few that are all inclusive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dirt bag

And you're such a tough guy that I'm sure you have told him that to his face. Your kids must be embarrassed by you.

Have more than once. Dirtbag!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will run the table this year. Write that down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone anything about mama boyz ?? Where are they out of ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha...3rd grade lacrosse early predictions. You are either a rookie or a pot stirrer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha...3rd grade lacrosse early predictions. You are either a rookie or a pot stirrer

Or just really needs a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone anything about mama boyz ?? Where are they out of ??

Suffolk County

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard