Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/21/20 08:00 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/21/20 07:55 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/21/20 07:33 PM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/21/20 07:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,114
Posts274,433
Members2,218
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 73 1 2 70 71 72 73
Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179058 08/02/16 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know who or how many but was talking to the parents of a former teammate of my son and they were pissed that their son hardly played in this tournament because the Crabs pulled kids down from the 2022 team.


That's pretty funny. One 2022 kid played for Crabs 2023 in that tournament and he is repeating 6th grade this fall. He played on 3rd line midfield so as not to take kid's PT away.

As usual, people are spreading lies.


So all those Crabs kids are going to FCA for no reason?


I've seen the picture. There is only the one Crabs 2022 kid in it. Funny that you think you know what all these kids look like without their helmets on.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179536 08/05/16 01:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs will continue now and in the future to have the oldest age players. It is the MIAA kids team of choice ( not All I know)
and the MIAA are where the holdbacks/prefirst are.
Pretty sad to have kids playing down even at 9 and 10 years old, but it is what it is.
This is a new one.....Crabs playing kids down at 9 and 10.....You are an idiot...Crabs does not start until the 5th grade....dumbskee....


Oh missed it by a year! Last years 2023 Crabs ,which most teams oldest players should be 11 years old playing against the Crabs 12 year old players playing down. And we can go up in teams and ages till we get to some of the double holdback Crab players 16 years old playing against 14 years old players. Is that make you feel better??
Since you want it right, how about putting the birth dates of your Crabs team out here, It would clear up all the misunderstandings. We all think the Crabs organization have the most children playing down in age of any organization in the country?
..I guess you need an excuse why you these kids are so good... Wrong but Whatever works for you....

Re: Boys 2022
TLaxOne #179581 08/05/16 06:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Univ of MD Legend Frank Urso just named as Head Coach of Brotherly Love 2022 Team

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179601 08/05/16 09:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs will continue now and in the future to have the oldest age players. It is the MIAA kids team of choice ( not All I know)
and the MIAA are where the holdbacks/prefirst are.
Pretty sad to have kids playing down even at 9 and 10 years old, but it is what it is.
This is a new one.....Crabs playing kids down at 9 and 10.....You are an idiot...Crabs does not start until the 5th grade....dumbskee....


Oh missed it by a year! Last years 2023 Crabs ,which most teams oldest players should be 11 years old playing against the Crabs 12 year old players playing down. And we can go up in teams and ages till we get to some of the double holdback Crab players 16 years old playing against 14 years old players. Is that make you feel better??
Since you want it right, how about putting the birth dates of your Crabs team out here, It would clear up all the misunderstandings. We all think the Crabs organization have the most children playing down in age of any organization in the country?
..I guess you need an excuse why you these kids are so good... Wrong but Whatever works for you....


Wrong??? About the Crabs dont have the most Holdbacks/prefirst of any Youth Lacrosse Organization in COUNTRY . Come on..It isnt like it is some big secret! LOL..

Re: Boys 2022
TLaxOne #179613 08/05/16 11:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs better hold back kids at this age group if they want to compete against the best this age group has to offer! Coming on here stating that the threads are lies , then admitting to it , but only saying its one player . Thats like catching my 6 year old taking the last cookie from the jar but saying he only had 1.
At this age group they are not even in the top 5 teams in MD. Not sure how they expect to get new kids at try outs either with honest parents when it is the norm to have holdbacks , not prefirst, but holdbacks in the 6th , 7th grades.
it is the world of youth lacrosse but don't come on here acting like its all a great big lie

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2022
TLaxOne #179693 08/06/16 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These dads obsessed with the Crabs are funny. I've seen club lacrosse for a long time and you guys have no perspective.

Until the Crabs teams become 7th graders, they aren't as dominant as the talent is spread out. But every year, more and more top kids try out for the Crabs.

I have no idea who is the best 2022 team out there (and who really cares?) But you are a fool if you don't think the Crabs 2022 team will be immeasurably better now that it is a MS team. Other kids will try out, some kids will really improve/grow and some kids reclass.

You can hate them, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179702 08/06/16 08:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
These dads obsessed with the Crabs are funny. I've seen club lacrosse for a long time and you guys have no perspective.

Until the Crabs teams become 7th graders, they aren't as dominant as the talent is spread out. But every year, more and more top kids try out for the Crabs.

I have no idea who is the best 2022 team out there (and who really cares?) But you are a fool if you don't think the Crabs 2022 team will be immeasurably better now that it is a MS team. Other kids will try out, some kids will really improve/grow and some kids reclass.

You can hate them, but you have no idea what you're talking about.
. We know exactly what we are talking about. Crabs 2022 could be better for 2016/2017 simply for the sole reason they will be loaded with holdbacks. Some of their 2021 players will drop down to 2022 while others reclass. This is the way the POS Ryan M runs his cesspool club. The holdback bs starts around 6th grade but Ryan M really gets it in full gear with 7th grade. And you are exactly correct, many, mostly all hate his organization and RM simply because of his cheating and gaming the system. But, ask him how his 2020 team did the past spring/summer. That team was loaded with holdbacks and some double holdbacks and several mostly on age teams beat them. But just keep on believing Crabs is the top program if that keeps you happy.

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179704 08/06/16 09:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
These dads obsessed with the Crabs are funny. I've seen club lacrosse for a long time and you guys have no perspective.

Until the Crabs teams become 7th graders, they aren't as dominant as the talent is spread out. But every year, more and more top kids try out for the Crabs.

I have no idea who is the best 2022 team out there (and who really cares?) But you are a fool if you don't think the Crabs 2022 team will be immeasurably better now that it is a MS team. Other kids will try out, some kids will really improve/grow and some kids reclass.

You can hate them, but you have no idea what you're talking about.



no idea , no perspective? you just stated everything that everyone has been saying on here about the crabs. That they really don't start fully recalling until MS. Which only happens in the private schools in b-more. Obsessed is a far cry from what is being said on here too. coming on here trying to defend something you have agreed with is a bit obsessive and typical from the exact parent and team my kids will never be around or play for. However my 12 year old will always get up to play against anyone in this 2022 group even if they are 14 and immeasurably better! Just like when he gets to high school.

no idea? No Perspective? too funny .

Re: Boys 2022
TLaxOne #179715 08/07/16 12:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will RR Coach Reese blame MM for the Bayhawks choking like animals and missing the playoffs?

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179719 08/07/16 12:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will RR Coach Reese blame MM for the Bayhawks choking like animals and missing the playoffs?


Not cool

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179742 08/07/16 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will RR Coach Reese blame MM for the Bayhawks choking like animals and missing the playoffs?


Whoever posted this is a total d bag.

Re: Boys 2022
TLaxOne #179752 08/07/16 03:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lighten up RawRider Nation!!! It's a joke

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179759 08/07/16 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lighten up RawRider Nation!!! It's a joke


No, you need to lighten up. If that was a joke, it was a pis# poor one, about the same as you. And you continue to show everyone how much of an a hole you are by not even spelling the name of the program correctly, or maybe you are just too damn dumb to spell. Now go clean the toilets like your wife asked you to do this morning, what are you waiting for?

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179763 08/07/16 04:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lighten up RawRider Nation!!! It's a joke


No, you need to lighten up. If that was a joke, it was a pis# poor one, about the same as you. And you continue to show everyone how much of an a hole you are by not even spelling the name of the program correctly, or maybe you are just too damn dumb to spell. Now go clean the toilets like your wife asked you to do this morning, what are you waiting for?


Yeah, time to clean the toilets. I have to wash your season off the bowl, a hard stain for sure

Re: Boys 2022
Anonymous #179766 08/07/16 05:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lighten up RawRider Nation!!! It's a joke


No, you need to lighten up. If that was a joke, it was a pis# poor one, about the same as you. And you continue to show everyone how much of an a hole you are by not even spelling the name of the program correctly, or maybe you are just too damn dumb to spell. Now go clean the toilets like your wife asked you to do this morning, what are you waiting for?


Yeah, time to clean the toilets. I have to wash your season off the bowl, a hard stain for sure


You're a stain on whoever it is you represent.

Page 72 of 73 1 2 70 71 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4