BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 75 of 76 1 2 73 74 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TLI isn't holding tryouts, I guess they finally folded!

Don't know if they folded or not. If they did they have like 5 or 6 kids who could definitely take a good team to another level depending on were they go. Most good kids are already on established teams. Some of those kids will be in high demand.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#12: Stat mom and liliputian control freak dad under duress with their team of lax drones being surpassed...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#12: Stat mom and liliputian control freak dad under duress with their team of lax drones being surpassed...

I heard IPad dad is switching to a tablet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#13 - Walkabout Dad - the dad who has to follow Junior along the sidelines as the teams switch sides each quarter. You know him, at least have seen his back, as he walks right over and sets up camp in front of where you have been sitting the entire game. He is usually one of the loudest, barking at Junior throughout the quarter, then strolls back at the end of the quarter to the other side of the field grumbling to himself or (#14) a TagAlong Dad or two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#13 - Walkabout Dad - the dad who has to follow Junior along the sidelines as the teams switch sides each quarter. You know him, at least have seen his back, as he walks right over and sets up camp in front of where you have been sitting the entire game. He is usually one of the loudest, barking at Junior throughout the quarter, then strolls back at the end of the quarter to the other side of the field grumbling to himself or (#14) a TagAlong Dad or two.

Such a follower - get a life...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it that bad that he wants to watch his son play . Geez . Sorry if your kid is a midfield. Hate it when Dada tell their kids when to cut or are alerting kids to things going on in the field but I will be damn if I am going to let them get the upper hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it that bad that he wants to watch his son play . Geez . Sorry if your kid is a midfield. Hate it when Dada tell their kids when to cut or are alerting kids to things going on in the field but I will be damn if I am going to let them get the upper hand.

What is coach for??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is coach for??

Wait a second, you go to a game in High School or the Pros and you don't yell "Pass" when you see the fake hand off? Parents should all sit quietly and just watch? If they saw a hidden ball trick, they should just watch silently from the sidelines? Dont think so. Coaching the kids from the sidelines is one thing, but cheering/yelling "here they come" or "watch the pick" is certainly OK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apples and oranges. Parents are yelling play by play from sidelines. "Cut" , "shoot" , "crease", "backdrop" just to name a few. Not just "hidden ball trick". It must bother the kids. I know my son asked me not to ever do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apples and oranges. Parents are yelling play by play from sidelines. "Cut" , "shoot" , "crease", "backdrop" just to name a few. Not just "hidden ball trick". It must bother the kids. I know my son asked me not to ever do that.

Meant "backside"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality - Walkabout Dad
You are only embarrassing Junior.
Just ask him.
Continuing to do it only strokes your ego.
But the opposing teams get a kick out of you and chatter when the quarter ends and you walk back to the other half of the field. Shame we only get to see you for two quarters. Keep rocking that polo collar up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I wrote #11 to make fun of the guy who did the top ten originally. Didn't mean to keep it going.
And I don't see anything wrong with moving to watch your kid, unless he's a middle. I move with my son on defense but wouldn't sit in front of anyone after switching.

If you re constantly following a middle back and forth, ok I agree that's a little much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I wrote #11 to make fun of the guy who did the top ten originally. Didn't mean to keep it going.
And I don't see anything wrong with moving to watch your kid, unless he's a middle. I move with my son on defense but wouldn't sit in front of anyone after switching.

If you re constantly following a middle back and forth, ok I agree that's a little much.

How about the old lady that screams out.. "The goalie sucks!!!" True story. I've seen it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old Lady #14.
Criticizing dads who don't believe top 14.
Well now you guys are #15.
Enjoy your maroon Daytona Turbo Z.
Bring it to a game with your gold Seiko.
Keep the collars turned up so we get a laugh.
Living large players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I follow my son on defense so I can get an unobstructed view. I never walk in front of anyone who is already set up - because they're trying to watch their son too. I have only encountered a problem once, in another state. Lax mom made statements loud enough for me to hear that I was at their end of the field and being there was bad manners. Ridiculous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9794rv

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moveing to Baltimore Maryland ... son is considering trying out for Team 91 Maryland 2022. It looks like the 2022 squad is pretty good. Can anyone weigh in ... any suggestions for best club team in the area?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold back a year and tell your child the education system is a little different down here...then figure out what club to go to...but don't make it 91, Madlax or Crabs. You'll be sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks. 2022 team is good. No holback nonsense like FCA, Crabs and Looneys either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Since there is nothing to speak about on this forum let rank next years 2022 teams! I'm sure somebody will have a lot to add to this thread. First question is are the 91 teams combining? Will Express implode due to over inflated roster size? Will Outlaws finally make the necessary roster changes to get over the hump? Will Empire and Legacy finally put an actual A team on the field so we can start talking about them too? And last but not least will TLI finally fold????

I think the is actually a pretty accurate post. I will disagree with the Outlaws getting over the hump I'm not sure that will ever happen, they don't have enough new blood to get that done!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Since there is nothing to speak about on this forum let rank next years 2022 teams! I'm sure somebody will have a lot to add to this thread. First question is are the 91 teams combining? Will Express implode due to over inflated roster size? Will Outlaws finally make the necessary roster changes to get over the hump? Will Empire and Legacy finally put an actual A team on the field so we can start talking about them too? And last but not least will TLI finally fold????

I think the is actually a pretty accurate post. I will disagree with the Outlaws getting over the hump I'm not sure that will ever happen, they don't have enough new blood to get that done!

Once Sal and Josh make the 91 super team, there will be a dozen AA players looking for a home if they don't want the "non-World Series" team. What if a group of them go to the Outlaws? Where else will they go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know that? I know there are a lot of kids trying out and coming from other top programs. Sounds like you are a parent that didn't make the team are one on the fence and have sour grapes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks. 2022 team is good. No holback nonsense like FCA, Crabs and Looneys either.

they have holdbacks also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once Sal and Josh make the 91 super team, there will be a dozen AA players looking for a home if they don't want the "non-World Series" team. What if a group of them go to the Outlaws? Where else will they go?

Express. They will have two legitimate teams, not designed to win one tourney. But to prepare kids for HS and maybe beyond... and compete against the best teams on the east coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Super team ??? Really. I'm sure the same quality kids will be at a few other tryouts at other clubs . You are very dramatic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Super team ??? Really. I'm sure the same quality kids will be at a few other tryouts at other clubs . You are very dramatic.

Not to mention that it takes time to build coaching rapport, and between two coaches that have competed mightily against each other (albeit within the same club) I'd wager there would be some growing pains if this actually happens. Two solid coaches though, even if they are not everyone's cup of tea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that going to be the new name of the team - 91 Super Team. I like it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they have holdbacks also

False - all big kids on age - find another excuse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moveing to Baltimore Maryland ... son is considering trying out for Team 91 Maryland 2022. It looks like the 2022 squad is pretty good. Can anyone weigh in ... any suggestions for best club team in the area?

For Baltimore, Team 91 MD, Crabs, & FCA are all about the same. All are AA and there is nothing really better or worse about any of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they have holdbacks also

Big kids on age yes the rest not so much hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Baltimore, Team 91 MD, Crabs, & FCA are all about the same. All are AA and there is nothing really better or worse about any of them.

Are Diamondbacks being 30 minutes away too far to be considered Baltimore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are Diamondbacks being 30 minutes away too far to be considered Baltimore?

With the Baltimore beltway and 97 being a parking lot most evenings when practices are happening, I'd say yes - unless you live on the Sw side of the county (arbutus)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know that? I know there are a lot of kids trying out and coming from other top programs. Sounds like you are a parent that didn't make the team are one on the fence and have sour grapes.

Where does that even come from? The writing is on the wall, you beat one of the top teams now think your a top team? Let me clue you in NO your NOT!! Your team improved but still has a lot of weaknesses!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where does that even come from? The writing is on the wall, you beat one of the top teams now think your a top team? Let me clue you in NO your NOT!! Your team improved but still has a lot of weaknesses!

Why is it so important for you to convince another anonymous person on this forum that their team is not as good as your team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its because little johnny isn't that good and he has nothing better to do than try and put down another team, Anonymously of course.

Why is it so important for you to convince another anonymous person on this forum that their team is not as good as your team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they have holdbacks also

Big kids on age yes the rest not so much hold backs.

You might be the 1st person ever to complain that the smallest kids on a team are holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its because little johnny isn't that good and he has nothing better to do than try and put down another team, Anonymously of course.

Just trying to prove a point! Thats all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All they need is depth at midfield. Sons team played them a few times. Starters are good. Back ups werent. Tough team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was your teams best win and worst loss this past year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Univ of MD Legend Frank Urso just named as Head Coach of Brotherly Love 2022 Team

Page 75 of 76 1 2 73 74 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard