BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No fight, just a few questionable calls which referee could not clearly articulate to sidelines which led to delay in game. No benches cleared, just a lot of penalties in a 10 minute span. Both are solid programs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please provide numbers with your accusation. Maybe just maybe the Virginia Crabs were way over confidant and looking past the game. The coaches certainly were

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Crab parent, but unless a tournament specifically is aged based, no rule is broken if a team has holdbacks. Almost every team has holdbacks now, so it doesn't matter to us. I just want my son to have fun and improve, so I don't care if we lose a game. I guess that makes me different that most parents.

But moving kids from one roster to another? That is definitely shady.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Parent-IMO:

Icon is very good. Small but talented and well coached. Mesa has some nice pieces as well.

Also. No more BS about MD Holdbacks. Why? Because Legacy (Long Island) which won the WSYL a 7th grade tournament with 8th graders. All of their scoring came from 8th grade players. Legacy (Long Island) took advantage of the written rules (just like they accuse MD parents/players of doing every year) to game the on age Igloo. Igloo a very good and well coached true 7th grade team was out muscled by 8th grade players. Dominating players on Legacy (LONG ISLAND, NY) were their 8th graders. Hypocrites!!!!!

Legacy (Long Island, NY) same as Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MD Parent-IMO:

Icon is very good. Small but talented and well coached. Mesa has some nice pieces as well.

Also. No more BS about MD Holdbacks. Why? Because Legacy (Long Island) which won the WSYL a 7th grade tournament with 8th graders. All of their scoring came from 8th grade players. Legacy (Long Island) took advantage of the written rules (just like they accuse MD parents/players of doing every year) to game the on age Igloo. Igloo a very good and well coached true 7th grade team was out muscled by 8th grade players. Dominating players on Legacy (LONG ISLAND, NY) were their 8th graders. Hypocrites!!!!!

It wasn't a 7th grade tournament. The age based rules keep it fair so holdbacks can't hide in a 2021 grad year like Igloo has and pretend they are younger.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg. winning WSYL team top 3 leading scorers all 8th grade "guest players" from the 2020 Taz team. Won't play this weekend or ever again with 2021 Leg

Classless. Real roster of 21's watched the entire tournament. I bet they had a great time in Denver.......watching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg. winning WSYL team top 3 leading scorers all 8th grade "guest players" from the 2020 Taz team. Won't play this weekend or ever again with 2021 Leg

Classless. Real roster of 21's watched the entire tournament. I bet they had a great time in Denver.......watching.

Well those kids who watched can come back next year and quest play and win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were no "guest players". This was a special team for wsyl. Get your facts straight. All the players played. That's what is so great about the Leg coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Special team" = Guest Players........laughing. Not spring/summer roster now that's a FACT.

The rosters 21s enjoy watching........sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Special team" = Guest Players........laughing. Not spring/summer roster now that's a FACT.

The rosters 21s enjoy watching........sad.

It was a wsyl team, everyone played and they WON! Igloo's best middie is '02 birthday aka holdback so go pretend he is younger and not a HOLDBACK trying to dominate in '21.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Parent-IMO:

You are too Funny! There is a HUGE difference in letting a select group of kids play down ( GRADE BASE ) due to being heldback... and a tournament that is AGE BASED that allows 7th and 8th graders without any restrictions beside being born after May 1.
Any team could have the same age players as Legacy. Many decided it seemed to go with their mostly U13 team. Legacy looks like they went out and got a bunch of older players. While I do think the age cutoff is stupid (May 1). It is differently available to any one within that May 1 cutoff. Cut off should be in line with USL guidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No argument reference your point 8th grade could participate. My point is the usual roster of players for Legacy was not the players who played/dominated WSYL. Legacy decided to "follow the written rules" and bring in 8th grade kids who aren't part of the spring/summer team because they could. Meanwhile the regular roster of players (spring/summer) watch. Same with MD holdbacks. They are following the "written rule". You see its the same thing. NY/MD/WSYL may have diff. rules but the teams are following 'the rules". But many L.I. people cry about holdbacks in MD. Why? They are following the "written rules"

Personally I think its all comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty simple JS kid is a June birthday, so to make it look good they made cut off a month earlier. He will play in this event 3 TIMES.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty simple JS kid is a June birthday, so to make it look good they made cut off a month earlier. He will play in this event 3 TIMES.

Right, the 5/1 cutoff was established for one player. Great argument.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those kids are tiny and have been playing up on the lax factory 2020
Those tiny 8th grade kids were definitely a factor in this weekends games.....I believe at one point you guys were beating the Hawks 2021 Elite team 6-0...That does not just happen overnight...You guys cheated and brought in some players from your 2020 team....Very dishonest LaX Factory...How can you be a parent on that team and be OK with that????I hope word gets out about your shady organization

The Lax Factory 2020 team was at Crabfeast this weekend so I dont think they had a bunch of 8th graders with the 2021s this weekend. The kids on the 2021 have played together for many years are good players and are hitting their growth spurt. The Hawks just got schooled by a better team. Deal with it.

Speaks the truth. 8th graders were at Crabfeast, so sorry, these were all 7th graders. WSYL will have those age-eligible 2020 kids.

The Hawks made a game of it once they realized they had a game. They just got too deep in a hole and couldn't climb out.

LF came on strong towards the end of spring and convincingly won the HoCo 2021AA tournament, so they should be competitive with the middle of the Elite division. And I think they demonstrated that this weekend.

LaxFactory entering their team in the 'B' division at fl$ this weekend.
What happened to competing with the Elite Division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those tiny 8th grade kids were definitely a factor in this weekends games.....I believe at one point you guys were beating the Hawks 2021 Elite team 6-0...That does not just happen overnight...You guys cheated and brought in some players from your 2020 team....Very dishonest LaX Factory...How can you be a parent on that team and be OK with that????I hope word gets out about your shady organization

The Lax Factory 2020 team was at Crabfeast this weekend so I dont think they had a bunch of 8th graders with the 2021s this weekend. The kids on the 2021 have played together for many years are good players and are hitting their growth spurt. The Hawks just got schooled by a better team. Deal with it.

Speaks the truth. 8th graders were at Crabfeast, so sorry, these were all 7th graders. WSYL will have those age-eligible 2020 kids.

The Hawks made a game of it once they realized they had a game. They just got too deep in a hole and couldn't climb out.

LF came on strong towards the end of spring and convincingly won the HoCo 2021AA tournament, so they should be competitive with the middle of the Elite division. And I think they demonstrated that this weekend.

They must be short of the older players they brought in for WSYL and the Maryland Lacrosse tournament. Maybe in that short amount of time from when they peaked, they have regressed terribly....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a very sharp peak. Total clowns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Little league world series is 5/1 thats there model enough with all that it is what it is ...i dont agree it should conform to US lacrosse but it doesn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like us lacrosse has a standard? cmon us lacrosse hasn't done crap for this sport. why would they use them as their model 5/1 is fine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must be short of the older players they brought in for WSYL and the Maryland Lacrosse tournament. Maybe in that short amount of time from when they peaked, they have regressed terribly....

Wasn't our choice... we asked to get moved up, and we have been...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season Ending Top 10 anyone (MD and/or National)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any changes since the end of the Hoco Season? Guest players making an impact? Where do the LI teams fit in? Any other teams in the US deserve to be on the list?

HoCo Standings final-
1. Crabs
2. Bethesda Blue
3. Greene Turtle
4. Hawks Green
5. Kooper's
6. Club Blue
7. Bitmore
8. Madlax - Capital
9. Looney's - Orange
10. FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Crabs
2. Green Turtle
3. BLC
4. Hawks
5. Bitmore
6. Koopers
7. Club Blue
8. Looney's
9. Chesapeake Storm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Top Ten of 2021s (my thoughts only)...but any of these teams are close enough to beat any team on this list on any given day.

1. Igloo BI
2. Team 88+3, Blaze (no crush players)
3. Crabs
4. LI Express
5. Team Carolina
6. Mesa Orange
7. Bethesda (BLC)
8. Green Turtle
9. Hawks
10. Koopers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Top Ten of 2021s (my thoughts only)...but any of these teams are close enough to beat any team on this list on any given day.

1. Igloo BI
3. Crabs
4. LI Express
5. Team Carolina
6. Mesa Orange
7. Bethesda (BLC)
8. Green Turtle
9. Hawks
10. Koopers

1. Igloo
2. Mad dog west
3. 88+3
4. Crabs
5. Team Carolina
6. BLC
7. Greene Turtle
8. Mesa
9. Icon
10.Koopers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo BI
3. Crabs
4. LI Express
5. Team Carolina
6. Mesa Orange
7. Bethesda (BLC)
8. Green Turtle
9. Hawks
10. Koopers

Icon beat Crabs last two times they played, I would think you would have to put them ahead of Crabs. Shuffle further as you see fit, but Icon should be represented, and ahead of Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo BI
3. Crabs
4. LI Express
5. Team Carolina
6. Mesa Orange
7. Bethesda (BLC)
8. Green Turtle
9. Hawks
10. Koopers

1. Igloo
2. Mad dog west
3. 88+3
4. Crabs
5. Team Carolina
6. BLC
7. Greene Turtle
8. Mesa
9. Icon
10.Koopers

So to up it to top 12, I think you'd keep Icon and Hawks and add in Eclipse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Igloo BI
2. Blaze (no crush players)
3. Crabs
4. LI Express
5. Team Carolina
6. Mesa Orange
7. Bethesda (BLC)
8. Green Turtle
9. Hawks
10. Koopers

1. Igloo
2. Mad dog west
3. 91
4. Crabs
5. Team Carolina
6. BLC
7. Greene Turtle
8. Mesa
9. Icon
10.Koopers

So to up it to top 12, I think you'd keep Icon and Hawks and add in Eclipse.

Right, I forgot Eclipse. Great team. Definitely top ten.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Igloo
2. Eclipse
3. Crabs
4. 91
5. Icon
6. Mesa
7. Green Turtle
8. BLC
9. Hawks
10. Carolina

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91, just beat up eclipse on Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91, just beat up eclipse on Saturday.

And Sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express 2021 is between 14-16 on a good day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 15-3 over Express (Icon players included) at nlf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all 35 of them!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As Channy Stood there outcoached and all quiet arms crossed with disbelief as his dream team ends the season off with a kick in the gut.. Bet he made his used car salesmen phone calls already for next season so he can hold onto players once again for another year He may have even reached out to Blaze kids to get them back onto his broken promise organization .

91 15-3 over Express (Icon players included) at nlf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone gonna try out for new DC Express team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone gonna try out for new DC Express team?

Yes all the kids from the three teams combining to make this new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 3 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any changes since the end of the Hoco Season? Guest players making an impact? Where do the LI teams fit in? Any other teams in the US deserve to be on the list?

HoCo Standings final-
1. Crabs
2. Bethesda Blue
3. Greene Turtle
4. Hawks Green
5. Kooper's
6. Club Blue
7. Bitmore
8. Madlax - Capital
9. Looney's - Orange
10. FCA
Sure...But the margin of who is better is really small considering a lot of the teams in the middle and end of the pack have exchanged wins and losses all year long... Youth lacrosse rankings sometimes not as clear as some would think...If you are looking to pound your chest and say that your kids is on the best team....You may never find out that answer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 3 teams?

Person pobably ment Bethesda A and B 2021 teams and Performance 2021 summer team which was mostly 2022 kids

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard