BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Millon Lacrosse Camps
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Re: Millon Lacrosse Camps
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have feedback on the Millon Elite camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
invite only

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks, I was hoping to get some feed back on how the experience was from anyone that may have attended or known someone who has. Was it a step (or two) above the regular camp? TIA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks, I was hoping to get some feed back on how the experience was from anyone that may have attended or known someone who has. Was it a step (or two) above the regular camp? TIA

my son did it last year, he loved it. ( he wanted to go back this year but we have a family wedding that conflicts) They work the kids hard!!! Big emphasis on conditioning as well as foot work and stick skills
When we picked him up all we noticed that every player was dragging their buts. Its 3 days of non stop work its not for everybody.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son also went last year returning again. it was hard work on individual skill much different then the camp. kids are broken down by position. it is the more advanced kids that are invited.

If your son really likes lax he will enjoy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Previous response is correct they work the kids hard and show them what to expect and what it will take to succeed in high school and college. I was told if your kid is a die hard this is for them and I found this accurate.

My son is going back and really looking forward to it.

Link Copied to Clipboard