BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 42 1 2 39 40 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you aren't going to plaay the bottom of your roster then don't take 25 kids. If you take them they assume they are worthy.

What are you talking about?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can say whatever you want... Teal played up ( with the right coaching they would of probably won) to say they got destroyed is stupid. What other team played up? Teal lost to TG black by 4 points at Hofstra so to all you dillusional suck asses, it must make you think...
The more favors you do the worse your team gets

Played up, Played down, who cares? You are full of excuses, I get it you're embarrassed. Team is and will always be mid-low level "B" Did you guys at least win one game this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? Parents should you sound like a child. I hope you are this way we don't all think a grown parent wrote that statement. If so your pathetic.lol Get a life.
Some of the greatest teams/games are a few goals away. Again, Your either a child or a disgruntled parent on the YJ 7th team with 36 girls on the team along with 3 goalies..Now, I watched the game against TG and I was there this summer. Maybe teal should of played in there bracket....but then again they were a few goals away from wins. I rather see a competitive game then be 22-1 like some teams clubs.
Def. girls on Teal and Blue that don't belong. They need a really good coach on that team and they will soon have 2 really good teams in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you even know about about legacy teal ?? Absolutely nothing !!! Unless your on the team .. First off the crap about RG .. The bbp girls were there before he was morons .. That just proves you know absolutely nothing !! Second. Why don't you worry about your own team and not ours .. Get a life .. You don't have to tryout or be a part of anything to do with us .. Go find someone else to bash .. I mean if your fact were right sure .. But your an absolute moron. Without a clue .. We don't need to make excuses.. We played up. Parents are ok with it kids worked hard .. Mind your own F&&ing business !! 😊

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you even know about about legacy teal ?? Absolutely nothing !!! Unless your on the team .. First off the crap about RG .. The bbp girls were there before he was morons .. That just proves you know absolutely nothing !! Second. Why don't you worry about your own team and not ours .. Get a life .. You don't have to tryout or be a part of anything to do with us .. Go find someone else to bash .. I mean if your fact were right sure .. But your an absolute moron. Without a clue .. We don't need to make excuses.. We played up. Parents are ok with it kids worked hard .. Mind your own F&&ing business !! 😊

Thank you!!!! Would love to know who and why they have such an obsession with what they think is such an inferior team. Move on already!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are jealous because Teal plays up and does well. It will be even better next year , so get ready...
Come on... took on SS and the TG at Hofstra down girls with 3 subs and a loss by only 4. I hope teal plays TG black and more A teams next year.
I do think all the girls on both teams played well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there all this back and forth about a second tier B team? Can't we talk about something else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you can pick a subject type it in the correct forum and start your own conversation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there all this back and forth about a second tier B team? Can't we talk about something else?

Why? It's just as meaningless as A team chatter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are jealous because Teal plays up and does well. It will be even better next year , so get ready...
Come on... took on SS and the TG at Hofstra down girls with 3 subs and a loss by only 4. I hope teal plays TG black and more A teams next year.

Good for them playing in the higher division but don't fool yourselves into thinking that you can actually play competitive games against A level teams. Your A team has never beaten a good team so lets not get too excited. TG black is no longer anything to brag about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will be better for TG next year too as they were playing without a few players due to injury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DELETED

Are you a pedophile? I am really beginning to think that you are.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DELETED
you know nothing, just a troll.

You are right. The troll knows only bitterness

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many camps does the average 8th grader do in a summer? I feel like we are falling behind. I can't believe how much time and money some of my daughters teammates are spending

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many camps does the average 8th grader do in a summer? I feel like we are falling behind. I can't believe how much time and money some of my daughters teammates are spending

None here. Go to the beach - it's summer time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three showcase type camps and one college camp. Little much, but she does have a good idea of coaches she likes and doesn't like. She's at the Max Exposure 2020 camp now and I have to say it's packed with representation from all the usual suspect clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worry not, that $25k lax money may net a return of 8k in scholarships... so the investment is sound.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worry not, that $25k lax money may net a return of 8k in scholarships... so the investment is sound.

Not to mention these girls have lost complete touch with their friends. They haven't been home all summer! The parents say the kids love it, but did anyone ask the kids? All their friends are at the beach, in the pool and hanging out while they work fulltime as a 14 year old getting into college. Maybe they should be allowed to be kids and figure out college when they are juniors in HS like everybody else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not to mention these girls have lost complete touch with their friends. They haven't been home all summer! The parents say the kids love it, but did anyone ask the kids? All their friends are at the beach, in the pool and hanging out while they work fulltime as a 14 year old getting into college. Maybe they should be allowed to be kids and figure out college when they are juniors in HS like everybody else

Amen to that- I wish there was just a serious local intramural league for them so we could avoid this travel crap. The time+money vs actual playing time isn't worth it. My daughter gets a huge amount of time on the field in these things but it still isn't worth throwing out 4+ weekends a summer. I get angry if you even say Belt Parkway now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their friends will still be hanging out Wasting time in August, they can relax then. Two months of doing nothing is too much when you can be imroving at something that can be life changing if you get recruited to the right school. Speaking of that, how many rising freshman have made their commitment , and what clubs do they play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did 1 away camp this summer. Went with a bunch of friends. For us, that is plenty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone say BURNOUT? 3 showcase and one "max exposure" camp???
coming after summer of travel lax?...cmon' guy/gal, let the young lady enjoy life....she's only 14 once!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I want my kid at the beach all summer, that will teach them to be lazy and have no goals.....oh wait just like the millennials!!!! That is working out well, has your 30 year old moved out yet??

There is nothing wrong with a vacation, there is nothing wrong with attending lacrosse camps. Everything in moderation, but wasting away doing nothing is not a good thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I want my kid at the beach all summer, that will teach them to be lazy and have no goals.....oh wait just like the millennials!!!! That is working out well, has your 30 year old moved out yet??

There is nothing wrong with a vacation, there is nothing wrong with attending lacrosse camps. Everything in moderation, but wasting away doing nothing is not a good thing.

Thank you for your input Mr. Marinovich

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Great Santini has spoken...as he has his daughter up at fields at 7' 'going to goal"
come back here in few years and tell us how that worked out for you champ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most girls would like to be with their friends but will tell parents what they want to hear. The best is when the "average" players are dragged everywhere by their clueless parents. Most were born with it and an extra August camp in 100 degree heat will change nothing except for parents looking to brag.

This race to get recruited has turned insane

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beach=Wasting time, you are pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid will be going to a good school with or without lacrosse. Lacrosse will be over after college anyway and then who cares how good your kid is at lacrosse because here comes life now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid will be going to a good school with or without lacrosse. Lacrosse will be over after college anyway and then who cares how good your kid is at lacrosse because here comes life now.

After our $50k club lax investment, my kid will be getting $5k to to a college that she couldn't normally get in to and isn't prepared to attend so she will be taking basket weaving as a major. She will then commit 6+ hours a day to the team where she will be #30 on the roster. She will quit by her Junior year to enjoy her last 2 college years and take advantage of internships and other things she had been missing out on. These are the stories that no one ever talks about.

Don't push, let the process play out maybe Club and D3 is a better fit for your daughter on the field and academically. Except for the top handful of kids most of our girls and very good but not great... need to embrace that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After our $50k club lax investment, my kid will be getting $5k to to a college that she couldn't normally get in to and isn't prepared to attend so she will be taking basket weaving as a major. She will then commit 6+ hours a day to the team where she will be #30 on the roster. She will quit by her Junior year to enjoy her last 2 college years and take advantage of internships and other things she had been missing out on. These are the stories that no one ever talks about.

Don't push, let the process play out maybe Club and D3 is a better fit for your daughter on the field and academically. Except for the top handful of kids most of our girls and very good but not great... need to embrace that

Aren't you being a little too realistic here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do so many here make it seem as, if a kid is not a superior athlete, that they won't or can't go to a good school? Millions of kids go to great schools and can't play sports for $#!t. As a matter of fact, these are usually the most successful people in life. Get over the D1 sports thing people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do so many here make it seem as, if a kid is not a superior athlete, that they won't or can't go to a good school? Millions of kids go to great schools and can't play sports for $#!t. As a matter of fact, these are usually the most successful people in life. Get over the D1 sports thing people.

Because my club lacrosse director told me that my kid was IT!
That and I haven't taken my meds today so I am a little delusional

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"National Championship" is in Richmond next year - will be interesting to see if it draws the MD teams when travel isn't an issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"National Championship" is in Richmond next year - will be interesting to see if it draws the MD teams when travel isn't an issue.

No U15 division next year only U 12, 13, 14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very weak turnout this year. An Indiana thing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was in VA last year and most didn't show

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No U15 division next year only U 12, 13, 14

Not true according to USLacrosse website:
The US Lacrosse Nationals will feature age divisions for 15U (commonly associated with the high school class of 2020), 14U and 13U. The girls’ tournament is set for July 28-30, 2017, in Richmond, Va. The boys’ tournament site and dates are expected to be confirmed soon. Team registration is expected to open in August.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Back-to-back weekends in Richmond VA. next year for Capital Cup and Nationals?....that will be an enjoyable two weekends of Jersey Tpke. driving!..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This made up national championship means nothing to the MD teams so look for another year of facebook posts of the LI teams claiming to be the best in the land albeit against terribly weak competition.

Cant have 4 of the top 5 teams not be there. LI should have stopped going years ago like the boys did.

Page 41 of 42 1 2 39 40 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard