Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by LucyVanPelt - 08/06/20 01:52 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/06/20 01:36 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/06/20 12:52 PM
True Annapolis
by Anonymous - 08/06/20 12:52 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/06/20 12:43 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,076
Posts268,602
Members2,197
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 110 of 116 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 115 116
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176616 07/17/16 02:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you really think your kid wanted to come out and get beat bad 2 days in a row. so you can say your son plays on a AA team that really is B.makes for great facebook posts and backyard barbecue conversations with people who know nothing about lax.outlaws will never be competitive in 2021.


I have an older kid, but check this age because my nephew just started playing. What kind of malicious tool bag rags on kids who played hard and didn't come up with wins. Do the parents know what tournaments the club will put their kids into when they tryout and how they will stack up ? Did your kid get cut by Outlaws ? Is that the reason for the hostility ? If not, why do you care and how does it affect you ? You seem like a miserable [lacrosse], whose kid winces every time you open that nasty hole in your face.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176618 07/17/16 03:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if any of this is true but one thing for certain only a parent who is not confident in his child's abilities would feel the need to write a post like this.


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you really think your kid wanted to come out and get beat bad 2 days in a row. so you can say your son plays on a AA team that really is B.makes for great facebook posts and backyard barbecue conversations with people who know nothing about lax.outlaws will never be competitive in 2021.

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
B_O_T_C #176707 07/18/16 08:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IS the ambush team the same that played in the nlf 2021a division

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176726 07/18/16 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blaze is now number one. While blaze is beating the best teams in the country by a lot Igloo is beating sub par teams in PA in close games.


Just because you say so?? No they are not. Until you beat Igloo you cannot claim you are better. Period! The blaze team failed overall this year.


Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
B_O_T_C #176740 07/18/16 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blaze lost to Igloo 10-4 in qualifiers w 4 Crush kids. Lost Twice to Igloo at LaxFest at one point it was 9-0. team 91 is an excellent team w a great coach that the boys respond to. But until they beat Igloo consistently - Igloo is still the top team at 2021.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176784 07/18/16 12:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY??
Was there some ringers?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
IS the ambush team the same that played in the nlf 2021a division

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176865 07/18/16 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same Ambush team that started out last fall. No additions, but a few who were injured were cleared to play in this tournament. Looking forward to having my son play with them again. Great group of kids and parents. The coaches made sure everyone played.

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176883 07/18/16 06:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coaches made sure everyone played ?
So the lesser of the roster plays equally as well when in championship games ? This is a selling item for us if so. Not to many teams around who give players equal playtime during competition . How well did this team do this season ? Is this team the same equal as people say in caliber of players as the A team? I hear the 1st team plays only the athletic competitive players only and the bottom half only gets minumal play when up by alot to little . Does this team have a big player turnover rate each season? That's important to know , and actually helpful in deciding how good the dynamics are from coaches to players , otherwise there would not be a need to replace because Noone would leave.




Originally Posted by Anonymous
Same Ambush team that started out last fall. No additions, but a few who were injured were cleared to play in this tournament. Looking forward to having my son play with them again. Great group of kids and parents. The coaches made sure everyone played.

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
B_O_T_C #176897 07/18/16 08:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole roster will play but not equally in tight games. Nor should it. The team has some very talented players but not on a whole as talented as Blaze. With a few pieces this team could be VERY good! Will they get those pieces? Who knows. Most of the really talented kids are already set with their teams. If they got a couple of sizeable skilled dodging attackmen they could definitely surprise some of the upper echelon at this age group.

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176908 07/18/16 09:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The whole roster will play but not equally in tight games. Nor should it. The team has some very talented players but not on a whole as talented as Blaze. With a few pieces this team could be VERY good! Will they get those pieces? Who knows. Most of the really talented kids are already set with their teams. If they got a couple of sizeable skilled dodging attackmen they could definitely surprise some of the upper echelon at this age group.


Getting the "pieces" in 8th grade? Sadly this train ride is coming to an end in a year or two max. Team results won't matter. Look at the board a year or two ahead. Nobody cares who wins tourneys

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
B_O_T_C #176926 07/18/16 11:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo needs to drop the dad head coaches. Especially at the younger years.

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
Anonymous #176931 07/19/16 06:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is WAY to much turnover year in year out with Ambush . this team has been around for a longtime and just about every decent player in this age group has Passed through this turn style team at one point or another, they are not worth stopping by at this time of their travel time , they already have there solid set of players , 2 - 3 being the coaches sons . You cant expect much out of a team who has this type of track record of roster changes. Like previous poster said most really talented players already have their team choice ! so whatever stops in for a visit , is most likely someone who has been impatient for years and shopping for their perfect travel dream team, and before you know it , ITS ALL OVER..




Originally Posted by Anonymous
The whole roster will play but not equally in tight games. Nor should it. The team has some very talented players but not on a whole as talented as Blaze. With a few pieces this team could be VERY good! Will they get those pieces? Who knows. Most of the really talented kids are already set with their teams. If they got a couple of sizeable skilled dodging attackmen they could definitely surprise some of the upper echelon at this age group.

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
B_O_T_C #177511 07/21/16 05:17 PM
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8
B
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
B
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 8
Looking for advice. My son is fairly new to lacrosse, and on top of that he decided to play goalie this past season. I am getting him some coaching over the summer, to coach him up a little.
My question is, which travel team would be best for him to try out for. I am not looking for the best of the best of the best (lol). Just looking for a team that has good coaching, that everyone plays and has fun, and doesn't require me to get a second mortgage.

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
bgyako #177512 07/21/16 05:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by bgyako
Looking for advice. My son is fairly new to lacrosse, and on top of that he decided to play goalie this past season. I am getting him some coaching over the summer, to coach him up a little.
My question is, which travel team would be best for him to try out for. I am not looking for the best of the best of the best (lol). Just looking for a team that has good coaching, that everyone plays and has fun, and doesn't require me to get a second mortgage.

It depends on what you are looking for in a TEAM. The LONG and short of it is where do you live on long ISLAND?

Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
bgyako #177515 07/21/16 06:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by bgyako
Looking for advice. My son is fairly new to lacrosse, and on top of that he decided to play goalie this past season. I am getting him some coaching over the summer, to coach him up a little.
My question is, which travel team would be best for him to try out for. I am not looking for the best of the best of the best (lol). Just looking for a team that has good coaching, that everyone plays and has fun, and doesn't require me to get a second mortgage.

True Blue had goalie issues this year. They have 2 teams in this age group and their annual cost is one of the lowest of all the clubs.

Page 110 of 116 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 115 116

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4