Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/02/20 09:50 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/02/20 09:23 PM
Top NJ Girl's Club Teams
by Anonymous - 07/02/20 07:26 PM
Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous - 07/02/20 06:38 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,035
Posts265,955
Members2,187
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
#17749 09/01/12 04:53 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
Back of THE CAGE
*
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*
C
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
This thread will be used for discussions, news, and analysis of the Girls 2015 graduation year programs during the Fall 2012/Spring 2013 seasonal year.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
CageSage #17761 09/01/12 09:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
This thread will be used for discussions, news, and analysis of the Girls 2015 graduation year programs during the Fall 2012/Spring 2013 seasonal year.


Thanks for creating individual graduating year threads

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Anonymous #18466 09/13/12 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there any teams seeking playeres for the fall or winter 2012 please post if seeking players

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Anonymous #18478 09/13/12 03:36 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 52
T
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
T
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 52
Team Elevate is looking for additional 2015 Players to come to our tryouts this weekend. Go to www.TeamElevateLax.com to register for tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
teamelevate #18558 09/14/12 03:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by teamelevate
Team Elevate is looking for additional 2015 Players to come to our tryouts this weekend. Go to www.TeamElevateLax.com to register for tryouts.


Is the team the same as last year? Will there be changes? How competative will they be?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Anonymous #18633 09/15/12 09:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by teamelevate
Team Elevate is looking for additional 2015 Players to come to our tryouts this weekend. Go to www.TeamElevateLax.com to register for tryouts.


Is the team the same as last year? Will there be changes? How competative will they be?

it's cold spring harbor town/school team with a few other kids mixed in

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Anonymous #22268 11/23/12 03:21 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
Back of THE CAGE
*
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*
C
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
Claire Quinn
High School: Manhasset High School
Graduation Year: 2015
Position: Midfield
College Choice: Northwestern
Club Affiliation: Long Island Elite Yellow Jackets
Major lacrosse honors: U15 2011 Champion; U15 #1 2012 Seed

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
CageSage #22428 11/29/12 09:38 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
Back of THE CAGE
*
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*
C
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
Congratulations to the following Class of 2015 Yellow Jackets for their early commitments to the following institutions.

Blue: Sydney Pirecca (Mt. Sinai) Florida
Blue: Claire Quinn (Manhasset) Northwestern
Blue: Samantha Giaccolone (ESM) Notre Dame

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
CageSage #22429 11/29/12 09:39 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
Back of THE CAGE
*
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*
C
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
Congratulations to the following emerging Class of 2015 early commitments from the Top Guns program.

Kendra Cronin - Florida University

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
CageSage #22664 12/05/12 09:57 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 52
T
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
T
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 52
Congratulations to Alyssa Amorison for verbally committing to The Ohio State University

Alyssa Amorison
Club Team: Team Elevate
High School: Huntington
Position: Midfield
Class of 2015

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
teamelevate #24348 01/21/13 02:42 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
Back of THE CAGE
*
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*
C
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
Session 2 indoor schedule at the Inline 1 facility for Ninth and Tenth Graders (High School).

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
CageSage #24368 01/21/13 07:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Congratulations to the following emerging Class of 2015 early commitments from the Top Guns program.

Kendra Cronin - Florida University


Additional TG 2015 commits.
Ella Bonafede, M, Duke
Samantha Apuzzo, M, Boston College
Lauren Daly, G, Boston College
Alex Lopez, A, University of Florida

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Anonymous #25193 02/06/13 04:40 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
Back of THE CAGE
*
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*
C
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
Standings from the Girls High School Red and Girls High School Blue divisions at the Sports Hub through February 3rd action.

Standings - Girls High School Blue

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Top Guns 4 7 6 1 0 134 109 18 25
Top Guns 2 5 5 0 0 97 54 15 43
Top Guns 1 6 5 1 0 123 85 15 38
CSH 5 3 2 0 89 75 9 14
Yellow Jackets 7 3 4 0 131 120 9 11
Team Elevate 14/15 7 3 4 0 115 117 9 -2
Top Guns 3 7 3 4 0 119 135 9 -16
PLAINEDGE 6 2 4 0 85 108 6 -23
Syosset Varsity 6 1 5 0 83 130 3 -47
Top Guns 5 6 0 6 0 88 131 0 -43

Standings - Girls High School Red

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Huntington Blue Devils 7 6 0 1 125 88 19 37
Team Elevate 2017 7 6 1 0 122 61 18 61
Team Elevate 2016 6 3 2 1 97 74 10 23
Red Hots 6 3 2 1 99 89 10 10
Yellow Jackets- JV 7 3 4 0 97 98 9 -1
Lady Riders 7 2 4 1 98 112 7 -14
Cyclones 7 2 5 0 81 108 6 -27
Mercy 7 0 7 0 64 153 0 -89

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
CageSage #26814 03/13/13 08:34 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
Back of THE CAGE
*
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*
C
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
Carly Tellekamp
High school: Hauppauge
Graduation year: 2015
Position: Attack
College choice: Towson University
Club affiliation: Yellow Jackets Blue
Major lacrosse honors, camps and showcases: U15 National Team, “Stand-out” at Nike Top 120 Elite, Leading goal and assist leader MVP

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
CageSage #26839 03/13/13 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Standings from the Girls High School Red and Girls High School Blue divisions at the Sports Hub through February 3rd action.

Standings - Girls High School Blue

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Top Guns 4 7 6 1 0 134 109 18 25
Top Guns 2 5 5 0 0 97 54 15 43
Top Guns 1 6 5 1 0 123 85 15 38
CSH 5 3 2 0 89 75 9 14
Yellow Jackets 7 3 4 0 131 120 9 11
Team Elevate 14/15 7 3 4 0 115 117 9 -2
Top Guns 3 7 3 4 0 119 135 9 -16
PLAINEDGE 6 2 4 0 85 108 6 -23
Syosset Varsity 6 1 5 0 83 130 3 -47
Top Guns 5 6 0 6 0 88 131 0 -43

Standings - Girls High School Red

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Huntington Blue Devils 7 6 0 1 125 88 19 37
Team Elevate 2017 7 6 1 0 122 61 18 61
Team Elevate 2016 6 3 2 1 97 74 10 23
Red Hots 6 3 2 1 99 89 10 10
Yellow Jackets- JV 7 3 4 0 97 98 9 -1
Lady Riders 7 2 4 1 98 112 7 -14
Cyclones 7 2 5 0 81 108 6 -27
Mercy 7 0 7 0 64 153 0 -89


Is the Huntington team a JV team or a Varsity Team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4