BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 80 1 2 76 77 78 79 80
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
been on the phone with a few people from pa who are 'in the know' and fact checking - hoping none of them are on this board - I think we are staying away from ea - and win over McD or not (and McD is down this year and our St.A team saw them @ indoor nationals and several of their top girls were out and new coach etc) - heard one of 2025 commits on the ea team that has a sister on an acc team asked unc coaches not to recruit a philadelphiiia girl (also an acc player) who was transferring from a rival acc and considering nw, bc, unc - unc stayed away and the other two heavily recruited her - there is some guy named Bob (who is from L.I. who also had a hand is this plus training the top philadelphiiia girls) and anyway now the ea girl is committed to bc and has to play two years with the girl and both families know - coach from william penn charter is also a club coach and was calling around to the unc and other college coaches for the family of the ea girl trying to dictate who they recruit etc - the same coach runs the committed games in July for a club called hhh - is this really happening and aren't the other families outraged enough to do something? same family apparently threatened to sue a D.C. area club for a foul in a game last summer? I might leave my daughter at St. A's and just commute - we have 29 D1 commits in our program and 11 play JV - think about how tough that is for for those 11 families - but I gotta tell you this other stuff seems unbearable in comparison jeez sorry for monday download - thanks for advices all

I can't tell if this is a joke a this point. This is all too much to even follow. Yes keep your daughter in LI. Sounds like that is the better fit. Good luck to your daughter because if you are really doing this much research to find a team kudos...and sounds like the high school team won't matter because your daughter will be a lock to commit Sept 1st.

I would say this "move" to Philly is starting to seem like a ruse so poster can just spout off a bunch of gossip and accusations. Seems suspicious.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to Haverford twice, Radnor, Salesianum and dem losses and behind La Salle, Springfield maybe Marple. Got to win not lose to be in a conversation.

Marple! Come on...they need to finish in the top half of the Central League before you start mentioning them with the traditional Philly powers. Some of those schools JV teams could win the PIAA AA Championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Radnor and Springfield may be two of the top public HS teams in the country. Marple is not far behind them. They are a very talented team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sure spew a ton of conjecture for someone unfamiliar w the area and its schools.
With that said, I love gossip so give us more!
EA is shady. CM at PV is shady too, did I understand that correctly?
Spill the tea…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
been on the phone with a few people from pa who are 'in the know' and fact checking - hoping none of them are on this board - I think we are staying away from ea - and win over McD or not (and McD is down this year and our St.A team saw them @ indoor nationals and several of their top girls were out and new coach etc) - heard one of 2025 commits on the ea team that has a sister on an acc team asked unc coaches not to recruit a philadelphiiia girl (also an acc player) who was transferring from a rival acc and considering nw, bc, unc - unc stayed away and the other two heavily recruited her - there is some guy named Bob (who is from L.I. who also had a hand is this plus training the top philadelphiiia girls) and anyway now the ea girl is committed to bc and has to play two years with the girl and both families know - coach from william penn charter is also a club coach and was calling around to the unc and other college coaches for the family of the ea girl trying to dictate who they recruit etc - the same coach runs the committed games in July for a club called hhh - is this really happening and aren't the other families outraged enough to do something? same family apparently threatened to sue a D.C. area club for a foul in a game last summer? I might leave my daughter at St. A's and just commute - we have 29 D1 commits in our program and 11 play JV - think about how tough that is for for those 11 families - but I gotta tell you this other stuff seems unbearable in comparison jeez sorry for monday download - thanks for advices all

Take your meds and stay off the internet for awhile

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Radnor and Springfield may be two of the top public HS teams in the country. Marple is not far behind them. They are a very talented team.

Marple is improving. They have never been right behind Radnor or Springfield.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate posts
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sure spew a ton of conjecture for someone unfamiliar w the area and its schools.
With that said, I love gossip so give us more!
EA is shady. CM at PV is shady too, did I understand that correctly?
Spill the tea…
Honestly, this sounds like some high school girl from EA who was on HHH and got cut. Torching all parties because they didn’t HIT THE WALL when all the other girls were. Sounds like you need to work on you more than hitting messages boards and spreading a bunch of lies and innuendo. Get a life little girl.

If I recall someone starting fishing for info on CM a few months back and there were zero responses. Add in some spice and everybody starts in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hhmm…good point! I do recall someone asking if CM focused too much on her club vs HS.
Something fishy going on here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hhmm…good point! I do recall someone asking if CM focused too much on her club vs HS.
Something fishy going on here

As a HHH parent, I'm good with that! wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I e actually heard the opposite; young girls left frustrated when CM focused her recruiting assistance for players that attended PC vs just playing for HHH.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I e actually heard the opposite; young girls left frustrated when CM focused her recruiting assistance for players that attended PC vs just playing for HHH.

I have certainly never heard that. And I have spoken to many non-PC parents whose daughters play for HHH during the recruiting process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, that settles that. Thank you for letting us know you “certainly” never heard that.
Unfortunately, I have also spoken to HHH parents and had this told to me directly (I’m an HHH a parent as well, so hoping it’s not the case).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern playing St Anthonys and Lawrenceville back to back for their next two games. They will be tested by both teams. Those two are ranked the top two team in high school lacrosse by insidelacrosse. Good luck to Malvern

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d love to see them go at least 1-1, big for Philly if they can…heck, lets see 2-0!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Marple is improving. They have never been right behind Radnor or Springfield.[/quote]

Radnor is off licking their wounds after that little dose of reality, compliments of Brunswick. They are imposters. Whiny little fake tough guys. #STAYPUBLIC….then do a PG year at prep school so you can get recruited! Go Lasalle!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Marple is improving. They have never been right behind Radnor or Springfield.[/quote]

Radnor is off licking their wounds after that little dose of reality, compliments of Brunswick. They are imposters. Whiny little fake tough guys. #STAYPUBLIC….then do a PG year at prep school so you can get recruited! Go Lasalle![/quote]

Do you feel like a big man after posting that? Hahaha you sound like a lost. Radnor held their own, the only major disadvantage they had was at the Faceoff X. Brunswick has a very good FOGO, number 1 in his class, committed to Notre Dame. Radnor hardly had the ball all game but put up a good fight. That is where elite prep schools separate themselves, they have strong players at every position so if you don’t have an elite position group at every position the odds are not in your favor. If FOs were 50/50 that game could have gone either way. Brunswick will most likely finish top 5 nationally. Props to Radnor for scheduling them and playing hard. They did very well against a team that recruits and has hold backs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Radnor is off licking their wounds after that little dose of reality, compliments of Brunswick. They are imposters. Whiny little fake tough guys. #STAYPUBLIC….then do a PG year at prep school so you can get recruited! Go Lasalle![/quote]

Do you feel like a big man after posting that? Hahaha you sound like a lost. Radnor held their own, the only major disadvantage they had was at the Faceoff X. Brunswick has a very good FOGO, number 1 in his class, committed to Notre Dame. Radnor hardly had the ball all game but put up a good fight. That is where elite prep schools separate themselves, they have strong players at every position so if you don’t have an elite position group at every position the odds are not in your favor. If FOs were 50/50 that game could have gone either way. Brunswick will most likely finish top 5 nationally. Props to Radnor for scheduling them and playing hard. They did very well against a team that recruits and has hold backs[/quote]
Yes. I feel pretty good after posting that. Don’t pretend the majority of the Radnor kids aren’t the same age as the private school kids. They just started Kindergarten later than the other delco public school kids. Radnor runs around trying to pound their chest and bully other teams don’t was nice to watch them get beat down. Karma. I don’t give them credit for anything except being financially savvy. 1 yr prep school < 4 yrs private HS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Easter Everyone out there in BOTC-land! He has risen! So too will Radnor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter little rich boy! Play better and don't be ashamed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter little rich boy! Play better and don't be ashamed.[/quote]

They kept it respectable. what does wealth have to do with it? Still got to HIT THE WALL to build those skills. Daddy's money isn't waking up early and getting those reps in. Stop being jealous. Give the program is well deserved respect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter little rich boy! Play better and don't be ashamed.[/quote]

They kept it respectable. what does wealth have to do with it? Still got to HIT THE WALL to build those skills. Daddy's money isn't waking up early and getting those reps in. Stop being jealous. Give the program is well deserved respect.[/quote]
What are you talking about? This donk is bitter that a public school beat them and throws in the Lasalle reference as a misdirect. Radnor is better than these boys and it drives them fool. Daddy's money isn't doing it. Being a year older and more experienced and physically developed is. Except for one school which even with all the advantages can't beat a top flight public school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s not a Lasalle Dad; most likely a kid and/or Dad from Connestoga or something, silliness. Props for playing Brunswick, no easy task.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you feel like a big man after posting that? Hahaha you sound like a lost. Radnor held their own, the only major disadvantage they had was at the Faceoff X. Brunswick has a very good FOGO, number 1 in his class, committed to Notre Dame. Radnor hardly had the ball all game but put up a good fight. That is where elite prep schools separate themselves, they have strong players at every position so if you don’t have an elite position group at every position the odds are not in your favor. If FOs were 50/50 that game could have gone either way. Brunswick will most likely finish top 5 nationally. Props to Radnor for scheduling them and playing hard. They did very well against a team that recruits and has hold backs[/quote]
Yes. I feel pretty good after posting that. Don’t pretend the majority of the Radnor kids aren’t the same age as the private school kids. They just started Kindergarten later than the other delco public school kids. Radnor runs around trying to pound their chest and bully other teams don’t was nice to watch them get beat down. Karma. I don’t give them credit for anything except being financially savvy. 1 yr prep school < 4 yrs private HS[/quote]

Are there winners and losers? Yes. Is there such a thing as Karma? No. Sounds like Radnor beat you multiple times... badly, and you still haven't gotten over it. Poor you

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. I feel pretty good after posting that. Don’t pretend the majority of the Radnor kids aren’t the same age as the private school kids. They just started Kindergarten later than the other delco public school kids. Radnor runs around trying to pound their chest and bully other teams don’t was nice to watch them get beat down. Karma. I don’t give them credit for anything except being financially savvy. 1 yr prep school < 4 yrs private HS[/quote]

I have to believe this is an EA Dad bitter their team can't beat a public school team. Maybe a little more aide and a few more reclasses will help. Face it, EA is number five. Haverford/Malvern for 1 or 2, Radnor/Springfield 3 or 4.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MP, Fords, La Salle, Radnor, ANC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MP & Fords are a toss up until they play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Phillylax rank is Fords, MP, Salesianum, La Salle, Radnor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't Salesianum have to be in the top five. Not sure how ANC makes the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ANC lost to Episcopal. ANC would need to go on a serious run to reenter the conversation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ANC lost to Episcopal. ANC would need to go on a serious run to reenter the conversation

SCH beats ANC
MP beats St. Anthony's
PC over Augustine Prep
Springfield Delco keeps winning
Good lax all around

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Test

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Springfield Delco beats Upper Darby and you reference that? Okay Delco Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Joes prep vs Springfield tonight. Should be a great game. Only a half dozen PIAA district 1 schools are still undefeated. Marple looks very tough this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern couldn't clear the ball the whole first half and some of the second half vs Lawrenceville, which put them in a hole. Lawrenceville's ride was very good at applying pressure at the midfield line

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Springfield Delco beats Upper Darby and you reference that? Okay Delco Dad
Lol Springfield Dad…you got roasted by Spalding, who MIGHT go .500 this year. Keep at it. #staypublic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawrenceville is a prep school which means many of their players have already graduated from high school and many of them were already hold backs. Malvern had players that were 3 years younger on the field even though their team is mostly holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawrenceville is a prep school which means many of their players have already graduated from high school and many of them were already hold backs. Malvern had players that were 3 years younger on the field even though their team is mostly holdbacks.

Does it really matter? Big deal. They lost to the top team in the country. Is the expectation that Malvern win every game? Not a malvern guy. I actually greatly dislike Malvern. But come on... let's have some realistic expectations here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it really matter? Big deal. They lost to the top team in the country. Is the expectation that Malvern win every game? Not a malvern guy. I actually greatly dislike Malvern. But come on... let's have some realistic expectations here.

Had they figured out and executed on the clear early in the game or came in with a proper game plan to clear the ball against that exceptional Lawrenceville ride, they very could have won; however, that didn't happen. Lawrenceville showed why they are the team to beat nationally. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the point of holdbacks playing older holdbacks and claiming it is high school lacrosse? It’s kind of a joke. Yes, they are all great players but they should all be in college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the point of holdbacks playing older holdbacks and claiming it is high school lacrosse? It’s kind of a joke. Yes, they are all great players but they should all be in college.

And you will be watching them on tv Memorial Day weekend, still calling them holdbacks. Still complaining that little Johnny would have been a star if it weren’t for the holdbacks. Get back in your pickup truck and go for a ride…you will feel better!

Like Reply Quote
Page 78 of 80 1 2 76 77 78 79 80
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard