BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,228
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 80 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NXT Spring League schedules are out. Very surprised by the lack of HHH teams. The sole entry from HHH is the Birdogs. Anybody know what the deal is?

Seriously...who cares? It's a youth spring league. We have some of the best high school lacrosse in the country and the college season is well on its way and you are worried about a team of 11 year old kids who have to pay money to play lacrosse. Nobody thinks the kid who is 13 and is a two time hold back is a good athlete except their parent. It is a joke.

I think people care that a once prominent club appears to be in trouble. The holdback thing is tired. People whose kids are not good enough to play at their age group, hold them back. Get over it. We all have different priorities.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH youth program is non-existent; any team they have under 2027 is non-competitive. Not sure even BM knows what his plan is, just offer HS kids NLF access I guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT Spring League schedules are out. Very surprised by the lack of HHH teams. The sole entry from HHH is the Birdogs. Anybody know what the deal is?

Seriously...who cares? It's a youth spring league. We have some of the best high school lacrosse in the country and the college season is well on its way and you are worried about a team of 11 year old kids who have to pay money to play lacrosse. Nobody thinks the kid who is 13 and is a two time hold back is a good athlete except their parent. It is a joke.

You do realize there are more youth lacrosse players in the area than high school lacrosse players, right? Why do I care? I'll connect it for you. HHH is THE premier high school club team in the area. Hands down. There is no argument for any other team. Look at their D1 commits over the past 5 years if you need any more evidence. I like to keep an eye on the good teams, youth, high school, and college. It's fun to watch at all levels. HHH is just absent from the spring league. Curious if they are fielding youth teams or if they are just going to concentrate on high school going forward. Birdogs are a one off. That is well documented. It makes sense. Just curious about the others.

You don't think "is THE premier high school club" is stretching it a bit far. I will grant you "WAS the premier high school club." If you don't think there is an "argument" for another team, you are intellectually dishonest or impaired.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize there are more youth lacrosse players in the area than high school lacrosse players, right? Why do I care? I'll connect it for you. HHH is THE premier high school club team in the area. Hands down. There is no argument for any other team. Look at their D1 commits over the past 5 years if you need any more evidence. I like to keep an eye on the good teams, youth, high school, and college. It's fun to watch at all levels. HHH is just absent from the spring league. Curious if they are fielding youth teams or if they are just going to concentrate on high school going forward. Birdogs are a one off. That is well documented. It makes sense. Just curious about the others.

No one follows youth lacrosse except for the kids parents. Nobody cares. The fact that a lax dad is coming on the site declaring HHH great or not great is the ultimate lost move. Nobody cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one follows youth lacrosse except for the kids parents. Nobody cares. The fact that a lax dad is coming on the site declaring HHH great or not great is the ultimate lost move. Nobody cares.

Yet somehow it got a conversation started.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could extend that argument to high school lacrosse as well. So this a lacrosse board. For lacrosse parents. I’m assuming there are very few non-parents on this board. Your move.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could extend that argument to high school lacrosse as well. So this a lacrosse board. For lacrosse parents. I’m assuming there are very few non-parents on this board. Your move.

You talk about one local youth lacrosse program ad nauseam. I am guessing there are about 100 players in that program. High school lacrosse encompasses about 5000 players in the region. I will say it again, nobody cares about youth lacrosse especially those who are not in high school because the players have not developed or lack a real lacrosse IQ. It’s nice to see your son play at the 10 year old level but no one wants to discuss it because it means nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I know: the Dads that claim “no one cares” are the Dads that care the most.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I know: the Dads that claim “no one cares” are the Dads that care the most.

How many parents/people go on a lacrosse forum and talk about an 11 year old or their team? I rest my case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People do care and people should care. If you watch local HS lax programs, or you follow any lacrosse at all, it’s nice to see where the future is coming from, what clubs generate the talent at the youth level, what HS teams could potentially make a run in the future…how do you not see that?
My kid is in HS and I keep tabs on what youth programs are doing well, which kens aren’t. It’s called local pride…sorry your kid was never good enough for you to care.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am new to the board. Where can I find information on the Spring Ford Youth Lacrosse AA 11-12 year old starting attack line? Thanks in advanace.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only youth lax programs discussed on this forum are the relevant ones…
SpringFord’s township team is brutal, so assume the same for the starting attack
(Serious answer to obviously fake question)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH youth program is non-existent; any team they have under 2027 is non-competitive. Not sure even BM knows what his plan is, just offer HS kids NLF access I guess

BM high school team in similar trouble. Less than 20 players in the entire program this year. They haven't had a JV team for several years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM high school team in similar trouble. Less than 20 players in the entire program this year. They haven't had a JV team for several years.

Who and where is BM High School?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is there is no pressure for BM at GA, which is a problem. Rich parents just love their kid is playing varsity as a freshman, even though they [Censored]. I will say, he is a really good coach, knows his stuff. Unfortunately, zero athletes at GA. Also, he lost out on PC job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who and where is BM High School?

Germantown Academy - Fort Washington

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is there is no pressure for BM at GA, which is a problem. Rich parents just love their kid is playing varsity as a freshman, even though they [Censored]. I will say, he is a really good coach, knows his stuff. Unfortunately, zero athletes at GA. Also, he lost out on PC job.

I think its more...he wants you to go to GA because you want to go to GA not because of lacrosse. No recruiting. No wining and dining. So kids are picking other schools. He is a great coach and does a lot with a little. And obviously has a great recruiting record for helping kids get into great colleges even if they don't play high school lax for him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s fair and I definitely agree on all your points…but isn’t the role of a HC of a program to recruit and succeed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s fair and I definitely agree on all your points…but isn’t the role of a HC of a program to recruit and succeed?

You seem like a sad person with no friends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will read this forum from time to time and I see some of the most brutal things said about kids, programs and coaches. You clearly are jealous of something. Whether it be lack of money, wishing your child was more athletic or maybe you are still living in the past. Who knows. Unless your son or daughter goes to GA, you should probably keep your comments to yourself. To say they have no athletes is ignorant. Being in the Inter-Ac, they will get to play against the best players in the country. They will gain skills and experience. Anyone involved in sports knows that the strengths of teams is cyclical, just takes a few recruits to bring top players to a program. You sound a bit [Censored] hurt about the GA players getting to play in games rather than being on the bench 3 spots behind other players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You GA parents are the worst;
Everything the guy said was true, just accept it. GA lax is not good, hasn’t been in a very long time. They do not have enough lax talent going there, they’d lose in any conference they plan in.
Get over yourself, Dads. Being the laughingstock of the inter-ac doesn’t impress anyone - take a lap

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Insufferable GA Dads are the worst

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll never understand why a player would sit on the bench for 3 years especially if the school is mid in academics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem like a sad person with no friends.

actually I think he has a valid point.

BM's a lax bro who married well. Doesn't really have to put in full effort at the 9-5 or at his summer job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol "Dads". It seems there is a weird obsession with HHH and BM. Maybe some of you "Dads" should worry about your kids and your coaches, rather than the jealousy that rules your everyday life. GA and PC are having tough runs, they are not spending money on recruiting just education. SCH has dumped money into recruiting, good on them. These schools pull from a smaller group of players.
You and your sons will look back and wished they could have just played in HS, rather than ball hunting. There is no future in lacrosse, just a means to get to a better college or university.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Insufferable Dads? Throwing rocks in glass buildings? I don't have any affiliation with these schools and the Dads are the same everywhere, all puffing their chests out regardless of the kids talent. Take care of your own. Pretty sure that the teams that are lacking talent, know it. It seems some of you just enjoy stepping on some of these schools for some reason. Maybe it comes down to academics. Some schools actually have a level of academics you need to achieve to get in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Academics? Hahahahaha
Well done, sir

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANC over PC, to be expected I guess.
Love this time of year!
Anyone know how the lasalle v Salesianum scrimmage went?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shipley over GA. Not a great look for BM. All of the teams he coaches may be 0-fer-the-spring. circling the drain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shipley over GA. Not a great look for BM. All of the teams he coaches may be 0-fer-the-spring. circling the drain.

Any guesses on the identity of this obsessed hater ? Hint, answer not surprising.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave GA alone, how dare you! I’ve learned from some of these “occasional posters” that anyone insulting GA is either jealous of their education or of their family wealth.
So, which one are you, sir?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
streamed GA vs. Conestoga today: both teams were terrible fundamentally, each team went offsides 9x, and both utilized the glaring lack of shot clock effectively. GA's junk zone and an above average goalie helped them stay in the game. GA will do really well in the InterAc this year...and by "really well" I mean they will get absolutely demolished by everyone. Only chance they have to get a league win will be a 3-2 game vs. EA or PC. Stoga has a really good athletic D and a legit Goalie, one talented (but lazy) LH attackman, and a legit Middie (#9) who was lost vs. the GA zone. Watching Brody try to beat the zone was stale/unwatchable/laughable. Watching BM try to coach against an average high school team was just sad. Young Rambo from GA should transfer to Hford or Malvern ASAP. Stoga 6 GA 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You feel better? Both teams are lacking talent but they are working hard to get better. This forum shouldn't be a place to put kids down. Get a life, seems completely strange that you are wasting your time dissecting two teams that are trying to be better.... neither of these teams are boasting how great they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attacking individual players is an all time low. Nothing hood can come out of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice win by Avon Grove over Spring Ford. Spring ford always puts a good team in the field but Avon Grove has some young talent. Any idea who will be the top team in the PAC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
streamed GA vs. Conestoga today: both teams were terrible fundamentally, each team went offsides 9x, and both utilized the glaring lack of shot clock effectively. GA's junk zone and an above average goalie helped them stay in the game. GA will do really well in the InterAc this year...and by "really well" I mean they will get absolutely demolished by everyone. Only chance they have to get a league win will be a 3-2 game vs. EA or PC. Stoga has a really good athletic D and a legit Goalie, one talented (but lazy) LH attackman, and a legit Middie (#9) who was lost vs. the GA zone. Watching Brody try to beat the zone was stale/unwatchable/laughable. Watching BM try to coach against an average high school team was just sad. Young Rambo from GA should transfer to Hford or Malvern ASAP. Stoga 6 GA 3.
Wow, what person bag! Your problems with Brody and BM make you act like a very little man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A zone D in high school lacrosse? On one hand that is brilliant as it’s so vastly different than what everyone else runs you have to generate an offensive scheme on the the spot to compete. On the other hand, there is a reason they can’t go man to man. Either way, the man is doing what he can with the talent the school has. It’s a private school. If the administration doesn’t support the team this is the impact. I think it’s pretty admirable he’s sticking by his guys and coaching them up and scheming them into a better position. He’s not the problem in this scenario.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, what person bag! Your problems with Brody and BM make you act like a very little man.
Odd edit to the preceding post. The moderator is okay with kids bullied online but not an anonymous (adult/operator of a club team) being criticized.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strange that the moderator would edit a post using a fairly tame insult for a despicable person, based on the old terminology that almost no one knows. But has no issues with an adult trashing other adults and directly bullying kids. Back of the cage your sensitivities are wildly out of whack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strange that the moderator would edit a post using a fairly tame insult for a despicable person, based on the old terminology that almost no one knows. But has no issues with an adult trashing other adults and directly bullying kids. Back of the cage your sensitivities are wildly out of whack.

Come on… he was actually being very positive about any kids he mentioned. Legit, athletic, talented are the adjectives he used to describe the kids mentioned. Negatives were associated to coaches who were not coaching properly

Like Reply Quote
Page 76 of 80 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard