BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Boys 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks vs Dukes at 8pm tomorrow on CSN tv at Navy Stadium for Naptown Championship.

What is CSN tv is it public??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of Madlax's best players were playing for Landon team that won UA tourney at UMBC, beating Gonzaga in finals....don't get too hyped about this win.

So do all these players Madlax was missing play for the Capital Team, National Team, MD Team or the Let's Have an Excuse Ready Team? Your comments are weak and vagina field. Do your kid a favor and find someone else mentor him to become a man because with comments like you posted speak of nothing but of a coward.

Even though you obviously have female tendencies, CONGRATS to all the Madlax players that busted their asses for Landon for a great win over a great program like Gonzage! Well done and well deserved!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any input on the teams playing in fl$ in 3d this weekend. a lot of teams I never heard of. whos the favorite to win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of Madlax's best players were playing for Landon team that won UA tourney at UMBC, beating Gonzaga in finals....don't get too hyped about this win.

So do all these players Madlax was missing play for the Capital Team, National Team, MD Team or the Let's Have an Excuse Ready Team? Your comments are weak and vagina field. Do your kid a favor and find someone else mentor him to become a man because with comments like you posted speak of nothing but of a coward.

Even though you obviously have female tendencies, CONGRATS to all the Madlax players that busted their asses for Landon for a great win over a great program like Gonzage! Well done and well deserved!

I agree it is a excuse to talk about 1 or 2 players missing. But for someone to point out when a team is missing 5 to 8 players is a very good point. And a site like this needs to know information like that because most people where not at the event. So you sound like a anger little man with a unsatisfied wife.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree it is a excuse to talk about 1 or 2 players missing. But for someone to point out when a team is missing 5 to 8 players is a very good point. And a site like this needs to know information like that because most people where not at the event. So you sound like a anger little man with a unsatisfied wife.

No, no one cares how many players were missing and it should not matter. You play with what you have like every other team. I am sure many of the teams in the tournament were missing players. People on vacation, hurt or playing with their HS. It is always after the fact with Madlax. Didn't see one thing posted before the tournament about how short handed Madlax would be. Just sad. The excuses are just pathetic and never ending from the Madlax sidelines. So maybe you could stop with the drivel and pay more attention to your boyfriend before he leaves you for another man.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any input on the teams playing in fl$ in 3d this weekend. a lot of teams I never heard of. whos the favorite to win?

Who cares? It's a crappy tournament. Look at the teams there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2018

What about them ? National Team there ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No just the capital team. And no Joey E. Still won it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good team. Lost to 3D New England in pool play and played two one goal games with Team Long Island And Jesters.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good team. Lost to 3D New England in pool play and played two one goal games with Team Long Island And Jesters.
Lost 7-6 to 3D NE in pool play after leading 4-2 at half. Beat 3D NE 14-7 in final, 8-0 at half. Long Island teams were far better than 3D team IMO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why in the world are you losers talking about a 2018 team? Recruitment is over, they are driving and most (mad lax/crabs) can vote. You living vicariously through how well their club team does so you can post on FaceBook should have ended years ago. Let it go, take your crazy down to the 2025 thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why in the world are you losers talking about a 2018 team? Recruitment is over, they are driving and most (mad lax/crabs) can vote. You living vicariously through how well their club team does so you can post on FaceBook should have ended years ago. Let it go, take your crazy down to the 2025 thread.

This is correct. And its really funny that you said the Recruitment is over. They are starting there 11 grade year in school. All of D2 and D3 schools are open for this class. I agree 85% of D1 is done. But there is a lot of spots open that need to be filled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is correct. And its really funny that you said the Recruitment is over. They are starting there 11 grade year in school. All of D2 and D3 schools are open for this class. I agree 85% of D1 is done. But there is a lot of spots open that need to be filled.

50 percent of D 1 is still actively recruiting. There were about 20 D 1 coaches watching the playoff games yesterday at fl$ in 3D. It was pretty hot to be sitting around watching a game they had no interest in. And d2 and 3 are still working on 2017's. To say recruiting is over is an ignorant statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 70 D1 programs. Conservatively they will be adding ten kids or more to each program per class = +700 kids. Appears to be a little over 400 committed at this point. Still 300 kids to commit for 2018.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 70 D1 programs. Conservatively they will be adding ten kids or more to each program per class = +700 kids. Appears to be a little over 400 committed at this point. Still 300 kids to commit for 2018.

DITO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hampton and NJIT are still in the hunt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hampton and NJIT are still in the hunt

Unless the commitment list on these sites is off by 40% these numbers quoted above are close to correct. And I see lots of these D1 schools with up to 12 or 13 kids per class. So this in theory means lots of spots still open to be filled by 2018 kids. OR are you trying to say all the spots are filled just have not been made public?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the persons post above says stop talking about silly games/tournaments at this age because well, you sound like losers. But of course the know it all parents want to refute the one recruiting comment that was said in jest. The person is making fun of you people.

I'll help you all out. I think the point was to say dumb asses, if your kid hasn't been recruited by now and your not in deep conversations he probably won't be. So to pound your chest about how good your team does, well that's all you have to hold onto and it's sad.

Just an FYI I know two 2018 D1 commits that don't show up on any list, and two that are making a final decision. Don't forget that these lists are a best efforts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the persons post above says stop talking about silly games/tournaments at this age because well, you sound like losers. But of course the know it all parents want to refute the one recruiting comment that was said in jest. The person is making fun of you people.

I'll help you all out. I think the point was to say dumb asses, if your kid hasn't been recruited by now and your not in deep conversations he probably won't be. So to pound your chest about how good your team does, well that's all you have to hold onto and it's sad.

Just an FYI I know two 2018 D1 commits that don't show up on any list, and two that are making a final decision. Don't forget that these lists are a best efforts.

That was very informative. But to your point .....no one really cares what idiots like you think or write here. And for every secret recruit you know about , there is another who can't get in to the school or gets in trouble and opens up more spots every day. Recruiting is the game at this age and the way to have more coaches at your game is to make playoffs or all star games. So winning matters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If a 3rd grader wrote this, you are an articulate young person. If a parent wrote this, put the box of Chablis down. Recruiting continues until the 12th grade (and beyond). Just today, a 2017 committed to UVa. Back off. The coaching carousel has picked up speed and recruiting into the junior and senior year will pick up speed with it. Boys, keep working hard and getting better. You will be found.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If a 3rd grader wrote this, you are an articulate young person. If a parent wrote this, put the box of Chablis down. Recruiting continues until the 12th grade (and beyond). Just today, a 2017 committed to UVa. Back off. The coaching carousel has picked up speed and recruiting into the junior and senior year will pick up speed with it. Boys, keep working hard and getting better. You will be found.

That was very informative. But to your point .....no one really cares what idiots like you think or write here. And for every secret recruit you know about , there is another who can't get in to the school or gets in trouble and opens up more spots every day. Recruiting is the game at this age and the way to have more coaches at your game is to make playoffs or all star games. So winning matters!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard