BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 73 of 76 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's said. That's happening all over. not just one place. Gc just got called out on it. It's a shame they pay so much. I can't see that being more then -450-500. Where is all that money going. Time for the DA to get involved. Lol.

What other town has the audacity to charge over $2,000 for to play on the town team. That's completely ridiculous.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where would you rank fl$ they smoked Smash in Philly??

I wouldn't say smoked it was 3-2 lets not get crazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sooty just read this. Freakin Loot Grab. F L G gonna run you $3900

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait until you see what express charges next year when they roll out their 2nd team in 2022 and claim it's on equal ground as team channy. They all ready sent out the recruiting pitch. I really hope these people don't fall for it. If you're not on team channy buyer beware!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's said. That's happening all over. not just one place. Gc just got called out on it. It's a shame they pay so much. I can't see that being more then -450-500. Where is all that money going. Time for the DA to get involved. Lol.

What other town has the audacity to charge over $2,000 for to play on the town team. That's completely ridiculous.

Smithtown

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I figure every tournament or spring season costs about $200 a pop for each kid. Add in another $200 for gear and another $200 for coaching and field time.

4 tournaments, 1 spring league, gear, fields/coaches = $1,400.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who we be coaching the second 2022 Express Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I figure every tournament or spring season costs about $200 a pop for each kid. Add in another $200 for gear and another $200 for coaching and field time.

The average cost of a tournament range from $20 to up to $50 a pop per kid. If there are 23 kids on a team, $200 "a pop" would mean the tournaments cost $4,600. Tournaments range from $800 to $1,500 tops. In addition, the cost to join the PAL league is nominal.
GC34 will net over $20,000 per team at his years charge of $2,100 per player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empires A team playing in the B
Bracket again, priceless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's Priceless is Empire is up and coming in all age groups and will take the baby steps to get there, a tool like you most likely thinks 3-4 good players on a team is all you need to compete and win in an A bracket. Where as Empire in all age groups in younger brackets rather play in B with patience , make all necessary adjustments , work out the kinks and evaluate when the team is ready to Be like so many clueless parents want to a "TRUE A TEAM" Yes there is two teams on paper who are separated in talent , but going head first into heavy traffic has many consequences for a team to implode before it lifts off the ground.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC34 over Igloo in Philly... enough said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

$2100 for a big win. That's expensive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait until you see what express charges next year when they roll out their 2nd team in 2022 and claim it's on equal ground as team channy. They all ready sent out the recruiting pitch. I really hope these people don't fall for it. If you're not on team channy buyer beware!!!

Where did you get this information??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you don't necessarily need to live in GC to play for GC34

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F L G $3900 are you kidding me!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The average cost of a tournament range from $20 to up to $50 a pop per kid. If there are 23 kids on a team, $200 "a pop" would mean the tournaments cost $4,600. Tournaments range from $800 to $1,500 tops. In addition, the cost to join the PAL league is nominal.
GC34 will net over $20,000 per team at his years charge of $2,100 per player.

Run a team and then speak from an educated point. What about all the other things? Paying for fields, coached, equipment and that just to name a few..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard its one of the parents that are currently on the Channy team. He is doing it because his kid never sees the field ans is basically just a t shirt collector!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's Priceless is Empire is up and coming in all age groups and will take the baby steps to get there, a tool like you most likely thinks 3-4 good players on a team is all you need to compete and win in an A bracket. Where as Empire in all age groups in younger brackets rather play in B with patience , make all necessary adjustments , work out the kinks and evaluate when the team is ready to Be like so many clueless parents want to a "TRUE A TEAM" Yes there is two teams on paper who are separated in talent , but going head first into heavy traffic has many consequences for a team to implode before it lifts off the ground.

You are NOT a B team! You are better than B so play in the appropriate division take your lumps till you get the team that can be competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the New [lacrosse] brine team doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard its one of the parents that are currently on the Channy team. He is doing it because his kid never sees the field ans is basically just a t shirt collector!

1. Wrong.
2. Let's remember we are talking about 12 year old boys. No need to ridicule them, their skills or playing time.
3. The parent you impugn with these statements only has the best interests of the boys in mind and does not deserve anything but appreciation for his efforts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the way to build a A team is to bring in a coach with his own kids bump original players off the team, sorry I didn't know is the best way to do it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wrong.
2. Let's remember we are talking about 12 year old boys. No need to ridicule them, their skills or playing time.
3. The parent you impugn with these statements only has the best interests of the boys in mind and does not deserve anything but appreciation for his efforts.

Your and idiot! I know for a fact this is exactly what going on because my kid was asked to play! We will NOT ever play with Express we are loyal to our current team where my kid gets a ton of playing time. ( not many t shirts but is learning to PLAY the game !)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Team are you referring to? Empire has Varsity coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wrong.

Your and idiot! I know for a fact this is exactly what going on because my kid was asked to play! We will NOT ever play with Express we are loyal to our current team where my kid gets a ton of playing time. ( not many t shirts but is learning to PLAY the game !)

1. Grammar, or mastery of the English language, is clearly not your strong point. It's "you're an idiot" by the way. It takes one to know one, i.e., idiot=you.
2. The parent is not coaching the team. Your reading comprehension skills are lacking as well.
2. Loyalty. That's a funny thing in the lax world. Let me know how that turns out for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wrong.

1. Grammar, or mastery of the English language, is clearly not your strong point. It's "you're an idiot" by the way. It takes one to know one, i.e., idiot=you.
2. The parent is not coaching the team. Your reading comprehension skills are lacking as well.
2. Loyalty. That's a funny thing in the lax world. Let me know how that turns out for you.

You're just bitter that you spent a ton of money for your kid to sit on the bench and get free t-shirts. Its a shame I'm sure your kid has skills its that you the parent wants the glory of saying my kid plays for Express and we win a lot of games!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC is a class act. Great kids, parents, and coaches. The win over Igloo was huge; just like when Outlaws beat United. With that said, GC plays Igloo 10 times, Igloo wins 9 (just like United and Outlaws). This was the 1 time GC wins. Please don't take this the wrong way. GC is great. And great people. But Igloo, generally speaking is much better.

$2100 for a big win. That's expensive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wrong.

You're just bitter that you spent a ton of money for your kid to sit on the bench and get free t-shirts. Its a shame I'm sure your kid has skills its that you the parent wants the glory of saying my kid plays for Express and we win a lot of games!

It seems to me the only bitter one is you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not a dad coach. It's a coach who is currently coaching in the program who is very good. He would be an excellent choice to coach the B team in that program. He may have a dad assistant, but I don't see anything wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wrong.

No interest here, but if you are going to call someone out for being an idiot....you may want to check again and see what comes after #2.....It isn't #2 again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wrong.

No interest here, but if you are going to call someone out for being an idiot....you may want to check again and see what comes after #2.....It isn't #2 again

Touche. Mea culpa. However, the idiot card was flashed first by the intended recipient.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wrong.

you are the idiot. they are trying to build two teams just like 91. nothing wrong with that. stay at your team and stop interjecting negativity. happy to hear you are staying put.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you have no idea what you are talking about. you do however sound like an extremely jealous person. the B team would have been extremely strong this year if people didn't refuse to put their sons on the team. the amount of players trying out and the amount of talent will easily fill another very strong team. stop trying to sabotage. you sound bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, what you heard is completely false. And let's remember we are talking about 12 year old boys here. Disparaging a 12 year, especially when you are so off target, is a pretty low thing to do.
The kid whom I believe you are targeting has contributed Mightily, while remaining humble and respectful. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from this 12 year old. But, I doubt it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your jealousy is seething

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it is not being pitched as equal ground. stop embellishing. you really need a hobby. bitter x express parent is what you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the way to build a A team is to bring in a coach with his own kids bump original players off the team, sorry I didn't know is the best way to do it.

that's is not at all what is happening. learn the truth before you speak nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to break it to you but every coach on every team has been a daddy coach at one time. There are few and far between who haven't. Throwing the term daddy coach out there is just an excuse for when your kid doesn't play. Grab a whistle and start your own team if it bothers you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to break it to you but every coach on every team has been a daddy coach at one time. There are few and far between who haven't. Throwing the term daddy coach out there is just an excuse for when your kid doesn't play. Grab a whistle and start your own team if it bothers you.

WOOF! What he said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, what you heard is completely false. And let's remember we are talking about 12 year old boys here. Disparaging a 12 year, especially when you are so off target, is a pretty low thing to do.
The kid whom I believe you are targeting has contributed Mightily, while remaining humble and respectful. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from this 12 year old. But, I doubt it!

How is this "disparaging" a 12 year old?? All the person said was the kid wasn't seeing the field... This kid wasn't "targeted" nor was he ""disparaged" in any way. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from the 12 year old regarding using words properly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is this "disparaging" a 12 year old?? All the person said was the kid wasn't seeing the field... This kid wasn't "targeted" nor was he ""disparaged" in any way. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from the 12 year old regarding using words properly.

I see you conveniently left out t shirt collector. That's the disparaging part. Way to take it out of context. Even a 12 year old can see that.

Page 73 of 76 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard