BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 63 of 70 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Looking for a Nassau based, or atleast close to the boarder, program for my son. Any info would be helpful and appericated, Practices schedules, practice locations, team dynamics, etc. The teams in the area seem to be

-Recon- 1st year team. They played us at pridefest where my 2023 son played up with 2022 team. They did very well against a bigger and more experienced team. they moved the ball well.

-Hitman- My sons team. I am overall very happy. We have a lot of practices . I am not happy with some things, but what parent is every happy?

-24 Lacrosse- lots of bad stuff in these forums about cheating in the 2024 division. Looks like they are branching out to 2023 next year with one of the very coaches that faced accusations for 2024 running the 2023

-Icon- My friend is not happy which is about all I can say. He complains about the goalie situation. A lot of talk in these forums has the players in the 2023 going elsewhere.

-TrueBlue- I have no input

-igloo - very good, very selective. DELETED

Why don't we talk about your son, idiot. Anyone want to take a shot at his position?

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Do not identify players
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking for a Nassau based, or atleast close to the boarder, program for my son. Any info would be helpful and appericated, Practices schedules, practice locations, team dynamics, etc. The teams in the area seem to be

-Recon- 1st year team. They played us at pridefest where my 2023 son played up with 2022 team. They did very well against a bigger and more experienced team. they moved the ball well.

-Hitman- My sons team. I am overall very happy. We have a lot of practices . I am not happy with some things, but what parent is every happy?

-24 Lacrosse- lots of bad stuff in these forums about cheating in the 2024 division. Looks like they are branching out to 2023 next year with one of the very coaches that faced accusations for 2024 running the 2023

-Icon- My friend is not happy which is about all I can say. He complains about the goalie situation. A lot of talk in these forums has the players in the 2023 going elsewhere.

Igloo would be the toughest team to make followed by True Blue. True Blue had mostly Masspequa and Wantagh kids. Recon had a lots of kids on their team. Stay away from 24 at all costs.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire green should change their name to Empire B

Ok. Getting old now. You can give your axe a rest for a few minutes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other good Nassau team that are competitive and want to grow the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Icon- My friend is not happy which is about all I can say. He complains about the DELETED A lot of talk in these forums has the players in the 2023 going elsewhere.

-igloo - very good, very selective. DELETED.

True Blue is the best for Nassau. Coach of Adelphi runs the 2023.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM you are going to get carpel tunnel with the amount of typing you do on this site!

99% of Express hate is guess who ... BM

Please don't represent the feelings of the entire team. I'm a HB parent and your statement is far from the truth. There's some bad blood between a few parents and BM but the majority like and respect him and what he's done for the development of this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM you are going to get carpel tunnel with the amount of typing you do on this site!

Exactly correct. That's exactly why he won't coach again on the grade level.

Why because Express is the ultimate decision maker
of who coaches when and where? You express guys really think your [lacrosse] doesn't stink. I suggest you put down the keyboard , grab a stick and start playing catch with lil Johnny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire green should change their name to Empire B

Ok. Getting old now. You can give your axe a rest for a few minutes.

I think it's super bizarre and pathetic how entrenched you are with another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why are the guys that left True Blue for Hurricanes two years ago, then bashed TB for a year and then came back, leaving for Bluefish now? Grass is always greener, I guess? If your not from Massapequa, don't bother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please don't represent the feelings of the entire team. I'm a HB parent and your statement is far from the truth. There's some bad blood between a few parents and BM but the majority like and respect him and what he's done for the development of this team.

Thanks BM

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why are the guys that left True Blue for Hurricanes two years ago, then bashed TB for a year and then came back, leaving for Bluefish now? Grass is always greener, I guess? If your not from Massapequa, don't bother.

The 2023 Bluefish team had major trouble competing in B brackets this year. They lost over 80% of their games and many of them weren't even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Massapequa kids are staying. They all stay together. Everyone else is leaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will true blue have many openings this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other info on hitmen, also played they at Pridefest and they seemed many boys were older than 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope empire wins this weekend to shut everybody up. This team will beat the better teams next season for sure.Warriors know it as does the outlaws and all the B teams they played this whole summer. Another T shirt coming Sunday!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They haven't beaten the Warriors or the Outlaws. You are clueless you idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire will be lucky to go 2 and 2 this weekend. Get a grip of yourself. They played outlaws couple tournaments ago and hardly touched the ball. Gonna be a long weekend for the B squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will true blue have many openings this year.

The word is out that each position has many
openings. It doesn't impact my sons spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Icon- My friend is not happy which is about all I can say. He complains about the DELETED A lot of talk in these forums has the players in the 2023 going elsewhere.

The Massapequa varsity coach also coaches this team. They had a good year and will look to improve like every other team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While it is true that Empire has not won against Outlaws and Warriors, IT Is REALITY that they are on the doorstep and will be breaking down the door. You happen to not mention that they lost to Outlaws at THE Outlaws' OWN tournament where the Refs where HORRIBLE, kids were chasing balls that went out of the field of play because there were no balls on end lines. Also, the fact that teams never changed sides and their goalie was playing looking into the sun........and they lost by a goal in both games. Hmmmmmmm. Not much separating these squads.....Just a matter of time. (Again, only a 2nd year team)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now it's the sun, the refs and no end lines. Lol. You sure do own a lot of excuses You put yourselves in the B tournaments and that's never your fault neither. And it was the Outlaws own tournament.Wow. You are reaching and making a lot of excuses. Keep wearing that empire gear and telling yourself how great you are. You will be lucky to win 2 games this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right, I forgot, it's the team/kids fault/decision which tournament they are put in. You "sir" are such a tool and hide behind this site and bash other teams because of your own insecurities. Worry about your own kid's team, if he is even on one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Massapequa varsity coach also coaches this team. They had a good year and will look to improve like every other team.

That's the problem.. Coach doesn't believe in travel teams. That's why it's Massapequa only team. Everyone else is exiting. Good luck Mohawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone do the town of hempstead fun Friday thing? Worth the morning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While it is true that Empire has not won against Outlaws and Warriors, IT Is REALITY that they are on the doorstep and will be breaking down the door. You happen to not mention that they lost to Outlaws at THE Outlaws' OWN tournament where the Refs where HORRIBLE, kids were chasing balls that went out of the field of play because there were no balls on end lines. Also, the fact that teams never changed sides and their goalie was playing looking into the sun........and they lost by a goal in both games. Hmmmmmmm. Not much separating these squads.....Just a matter of time. (Again, only a 2nd year team)

It was also a very early tournament. Teams were just starting to practice. Outlaws went on to play in A brackets all summer and did very well. Empire went down to play in B brackets all summer. Two teams going in opposite directions. The tournament you were alluding to was basically preseason. Empire didn't have the courage to play in an A bracket later in the summer and play Outlaws again, they were there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was thinking of trying out for True Blue but were not from Massapequa am I wasting my time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was thinking of trying out for True Blue but were not from Massapequa am I wasting my time.

No you are not wasting your time. You will get some ignorant posts that you are, but there were kids from a bunch of different towns on it last year. Yes there are some very good players from Massapequa on it, but if a kid can play they will certainly take him no matter where they are from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bracket at PrideFest was 2023/2022 NOT 2023 only - so there were kids that were 2022 on that team. Recon coaches didn't tell their parents that, so many were upset when they played Hitmen who were mostly 2022. But again it was a 2023/2022 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the problem.. Coach doesn't believe in travel teams. That's why it's Massapequa only team. Everyone else is exiting. Good luck Mohawks.

You are wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue has players from other areas besides Massapequa you aren't wasting your time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Why does it not impact your son". How do you know someone who is better than your son won't tryout and make the team. That's the problem with True Blue and many other teams, people like you who need a connection with someone to have your kids on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This coach on the 2023 team will move kids off no doubt..word is 20-22 of the best kids..He made changes on their 2017 team 4 years ago and they became one of the best around. Don't listen to the nonsense about this being all massapequa kids..Just not true..We will be back for tryouts..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do you mean he is only taking 20-22 kids
This coach on the 2023 team will move kids off no doubt..word is 20-22 of the best kids..He made changes on their 2017 team 4 years ago and they became one of the best around. Don't listen to the nonsense about this being all massapequa kids..Just not true..We will be back for tryouts..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again.......only 1 goal differential.....not too impressive if I were the Outlaws. If it was "pre-season" then it was for both teams. What happened the rest of the summer was/is out of the team's control. Kids just play the games they are entered in and do their best, try to grow and get better. It's pathetic parents such as yourself that put the kids/organization down to make themselves feel better......GOOD JOB!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Again.......only 1 goal differential.....not too impressive if I were the Outlaws. If it was "pre-season" then it was for both teams. What happened the rest of the summer was/is out of the team's control. Kids just play the games they are enotered in and do their best, try to grow and get better. It's pathetic parents such as yourself that put the kids/organization down to make themselves feel better......GOOD JOB!!
Again .......YOU......LOST......
get over it the game is over. You can make up as many excuses as you want, the grass was to long, the goal nets had a hole, it was a sunny day, it was hot..... as long as empire plays down the team will never be considered to be a good travel team just an average B team. Good luck at your next tournament, have some fun and enjoy your summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, after JC tells you that he has two teams, your loyalty is gone when you're not on the only one team for 2023. They just want to collect your tryout fee. the more the better $$$$$$$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, after JC tells you that he has two teams, your loyalty is gone when you're not on the only one team for 2023. They just want to collect your tryout fee. the more the better $$$$$$$$$

This year there will be 2 teams. Last year there was not enough players to commit for a second team. Plenty of open spots this year along with great coaching. It's a very good club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonna be hot this weekend Empire. There's your excuse for this tournament.Now you gotta drop into B again so you have a chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire B will be fine in the heat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Again.......only 1 goal differential.....not too impressive if I were the Outlaws. If it was "pre-season" then it was for both teams. What happened the rest of the summer was/is out of the team's control. Kids just play the games they are enotered in and do their best, try to grow and get better. It's pathetic parents such as yourself that put the kids/organization down to make themselves feel better......GOOD JOB!!
Again .......YOU......LOST......
get over it the game is over. You can make up as many excuses as you want, the grass was to long, the goal nets had a hole, it was a sunny day, it was hot..... as long as empire plays down the team will never be considered to be a good travel team just an average B team. Good luck at your next tournament, have some fun and enjoy your summer.

I'm not even an Empire parent and I am rooting for them this weekend just to shut YOU UP! holy sht you have to be the most annoying person on this page!! and yes, every Empire comment must come from the same person bc there is no way there is more than 1 LOSER who is this OBSESSED with another team. I hope none of the Empire parents even entertain what a moron you are and that their boys have fun this weekend and win (or as you like to say "get a another tshirt". what a moron. wow.

Page 63 of 70 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard