BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Team Elevate Girls Tryouts - September 8th/9th/15th/16th, 2012
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Team Elevate Tryouts - September 2012

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Team Elevate Girls Tryouts - September 15th/16th, 2012
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Team Elevate Team Information

Who We Are: Team Elevate was started by people who love the game of lacrosse and want to give back by teaching the game the right way. Our coaching staff is one of the best around and our coaches all bring unique experiences and abilities to our kids.

What We Do: Through proper coaching and encouragement, it is our goal to EMPOWER our kids to Be the Best they can be in everything they choose to do. It is our goal to create a team of LEADERS who will lead both on and off the field.

What Are our Priorities: As much as we love the game of lacrosse, it is not our goal to make lacrosse the most important aspect of our kids' lives and to make it a forced year round activity. Our priorities are quite simple: Family, School, School Sports, In Season Youth Sports & Team Elevate. Our kids are not punished for missing practices or tournaments. We totally understand that everyone is very busy and things come up. We do our best to create a stress free environment.

What Do We Offer: Each team will play in approximately 4-5 "summer" tournaments in the months of June and July. The tournaments will vary from one day for the younger teams to full weekend travel tournaments in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland and other locations for our older teams.

What Is The Team Fee: Our team fee is $1,200. Here is what is included: All Tournament Fees, Coaches, practices & scrimmages, games against other travel programs, refs, field fees and uniforms are also included. Hotels are NOT included, but we do handle the reservations for each team. We offer a 10% family discount for those families with multiple children playing.

What About College: Ask any current parent or player and they will tell you about the emphasis we put on academics. Your child is MUCH more likely to receive an academic scholarship than an athletic scholarship. As part of our Team Elevate Family, we work with all players and parents in helping guide them through the college recruiting process. We help in all aspects from writing letters of recommendation to putting together recruiting seminars with local colleges. Our staff is very close with a majority of the current college coaching staffs and this is a huge bonus for our kids.

What Else Can We Expect: Team Elevate helps our kids with community service hours by working with local charities and non-profits. This is part of our Kids helping Kids program. We also provide mentoring services for both college and high school aged athletes. Lastly, you can expect a lot of FUN. We are not perfect, but we do our best to have a program that is built on The Love of the Game and teaching our children to Be the Best they can be.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Due to demand, Team Elevate has added two additional tryout days on 9/8 and 9/9 so that each girl has the ability to tryout at least twice and be seen by the evaluators. You do not have to come on both days, but it is preferred.

Go to www.TeamElevateLax.com to register today.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Team Elevate has partnered with Institute3E to run a mini combine for grades 8 - 11 to measure speed, quickness and explosiveness at our tryouts. Institute3E located in Huntington, NY currently trains some of the top professional athletes in our area and has worked with a large group of the top college lacrosse players as well for speed, strength, conditioning and mental preparation.

I3E trainers will also be working with our teams throughout the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody have any feedback on Team Elevate? They seem to be saying all the right things, but haven't heard anything about them yet...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if it sounds like it might be for you, give them a shot. My daughters club has played them in the past, and the game was competitive. It appears the club is well run with good training the teams seem to be tight knit, with fundraisers and end of the year/christmas parties. If the price is right for your situation and the practices are not to far away from home go to the tryout..watch the girls and talk to the parents you might get your kid onto a great club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
if it sounds like it might be for you, give them a shot. My daughters club has played them in the past, and the game was competitive. It appears the club is well run with good training the teams seem to be tight knit, with fundraisers and end of the year/christmas parties. If the price is right for your situation and the practices are not to far away from home go to the tryout..watch the girls and talk to the parents you might get your kid onto a great club

Thanks for the advice and feedback. It's a hike for us (45 mins one way), but we're considering it anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the advice and feedback. It's a hike for us (45 mins one way), but we're considering it anyway.

My daughter came over to Elevate from another "top level" travel team because we did not like the politics. It was the best decision we ever made. Everything we heard about this team, we ended up getting even more. Dave truly cares about the girls and puts them first. My daughter's game got better and better with every practice (2x per week) and tournament. I know some more players who are joining this year from other clubs and they are some really good players. Come on board!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter came over to Elevate from another "top level" travel team because we did not like the politics. It was the best decision we ever made. Everything we heard about this team, we ended up getting even more. Dave truly cares about the girls and puts them first. My daughter's game got better and better with every practice (2x per week) and tournament. I know some more players who are joining this year from other clubs and they are some really good players. Come on board!!

Thanks for the awesome feedback. It definitely sounds like a great program, and Dave seems like a great guy. We're weighing a few options, along with the long distance! Thanks again, and maybe we'll meet at tryouts!

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Additional information for BOTC Readers considering the Team Elevate program for their tryouts.

Directors: Dave Kotowski & Brian McCormack
2014 Team Coaches: Victoria Kotowski, David Ngai
2015 Team Coaches: Lauren Askionoff, Bridget Vilbig
2016 Team Coaches: Bob Smith, Dave Kotowski, Codi Reiser
2017 Team Coaches: Dave Kotowski, David Ngai, Mike Tauckus
2018 Team Coaches: Brian McCormack, Reggie Willcocks, Chrissy Schreiber
2019 Team Coaches: Ed Fox, Mike Tauckus, Chrissy Gambino
2020 Team Coaches: Pam Vegna, George Gleusner, John McCoy
2021 Team Coaches: Heather Spehr, John Siebert, Mike Tighe

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brought my daughter to Team Elevate tryouts. I had heard very good things but you are never sure. Tryouts were run extremely well. Girls were put through three different speed-explosiveness tests run by professional trainers. The rest of the time they played lacrosse and were watched by about 12 different evaluators who were constantly taking notes. As a observer I was really impressed.

Two things put it over the top for me. The first were the parents who could not have been nicer. They raved about the program. The second thing was my daughters reaction. When she got in the car she said, "mom - I hope I make this team. That was so much fun and was not like any other tryout I have been to. It was more like a great practice."

I hope she makes it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 2019 daughter and two of her friends tried out on Sunday. Tryout was awesome. They even video taped the sessions and had a ton of coaches. It was unlike any other tryout my older kids have been involved in. It was more of a practice than it was a tryout for the girls. They loved it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know how many girls were at the 2017 tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We attended the 2016 tryouts which were after the 2017's. I would guess they had about 50 girls for the 2017's. One of the parents said they were considering a 2nd team for the 2016's and were definitely doing two teams for the 2017's and 2018's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We attended the 2016 tryouts which were after the 2017's. I would guess they had about 50 girls for the 2017's. One of the parents said they were considering a 2nd team for the 2016's and were definitely doing two teams for the 2017's and 2018's.

Thanks for the info. We ended up going with Top Guns, but we were STRONGLY considering Team Elevate, and love what I've heard about the program, and some things Dave had to say. The 50 minute ride each way for practices was an issue for us, and TG had a few other pluses for us. Best of luck to you at Team Elevate!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
make as many teams as you can. Its all about making the coin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish TE the most success. My daughter came to Dave and was part of his first class of girls to graduate from high school last year. She is now a freshman in college. If you had any idea how hard he worked for my daughter to be recruited and get into the school that she wanted, you would be amazed. Countless hours, phone calls and emails not only to us but to college coaches and key alumni he knew to help her. She is in a school that she loves and she is playing lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Additional information for BOTC Readers considering the Team Elevate program for their tryouts.

Directors: Dave Kotowski & Brian McCormack
2014 Team Coaches: Victoria Kotowski, David Ngai
2015 Team Coaches: Lauren Askionoff, Bridget Vilbig
2016 Team Coaches: Bob Smith, Dave Kotowski, Codi Reiser
2017 Team Coaches: Dave Kotowski, David Ngai, Mike Tauckus
2018 Team Coaches: Brian McCormack, Reggie Willcocks, Chrissy Schreiber
2019 Team Coaches: Ed Fox, Mike Tauckus, Chrissy Gambino
2020 Team Coaches: Pam Vegna, George Gleusner, John McCoy
2021 Team Coaches: Heather Spehr, John Siebert, Mike Tighe

Link Copied to Clipboard