BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,075
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 70 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Express roster needs to turnover. No attack men, defense men. A few good middies. Need a coach, not parent. There would be no S2S if AJ would have looked at other players, now S2S is in a position to overtake the Express. I am a frustrated Express parent. MC please help us!!

Get some sack and call MC yourself. Guessing by all you exclamation points this is a mom. (Of a middie.)

This team sounds like a hornets nest of back stabbing parents.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't take the bait. Obviously Express 1 is not a "B" team. But objectively they are no where near as dominant as they were over past few years. Not a criticism. Still a very good team, just not dominant. Other teams have and will catchup. Maybe roster turnover will help. Maybe coaching change or style change will help. Or maybe there's just too many good players at this age so lots of teams will beat each other sometimes. Outside of bandits, we know.

That exactly correct. If any of these morons had older kids that have been through it before they would know. Most kids don't play travel lax in 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade. Once the real kids without crazy parents start playing, the field levels out dramatically. Yes, bandits are tops and probably will remain there because a lot of parents will play their kids out of position so they can go to Denver (although only 12 kids will realistically get any tv time), but the rest is a crap shoot. Badgers, S2S, Warriors, and Igloo will all be different teams next year. Some will lose their best players and some won't bring enough new talent in to compete. Either way, all of those teams are going to be grinding it out and beating each other up for the next few years. Good competitive lax never made a kid worse, so they should all worry less about being on the best team and more about finding the team that suits their son's need best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Outlaws team will be playing in Lax Clash this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express roster needs to turnover. No attack men, defense men. A few good middies. Need a coach, not parent. There would be no S2S if AJ would have looked at other players, now S2S is in a position to overtake the Express. I am a frustrated Express parent. MC please help us!!

Call the Devil himself? MC destroys more good teams than not. He's seriously the worse lacrosse coach out there. He misses tons of practices and has other people run them. He promises the world and doesn't deliver. Always worried about getting paid on the side. He is not the answer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't take the bait. Obviously Express 1 is not a "B" team. But objectively they are no where near as dominant as they were over past few years. Not a criticism. Still a very good team, just not dominant. Other teams have and will catchup. Maybe roster turnover will help. Maybe coaching change or style change will help. Or maybe there's just too many good players at this age so lots of teams will beat each other sometimes. Outside of bandits, we know.

That exactly correct. If any of these morons had older kids that have been through it before they would know. Most kids don't play travel lax in 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade. Once the real kids without crazy parents start playing, the field levels out dramatically. Yes, bandits are tops and probably will remain there because a lot of parents will play their kids out of position so they can go to Denver (although only 12 kids will realistically get any tv time), but the rest is a crap shoot. Badgers, S2S, Warriors, and Igloo will all be different teams next year. Some will lose their best players and some won't bring enough new talent in to compete. Either way, all of those teams are going to be grinding it out and beating each other up for the next few years. Good competitive lax never made a kid worse, so they should all worry less about being on the best team and more about finding the team that suits their son's need best.

Exactly. Bandits area A team, Badgers are a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you trying to say that express 1 (badgers) playing 91 1 (bandits) to within 1 goal is same as 91 2 (warriors) playing Express 1 (badgers) to within 1 goal? I hope you are not so dumb that you can't see how it's different.
But in case you can't, between badgers and warriors, only one of these teams is the top 2023 team for its club.

I means the Badgers got lucky once against a team they should be playing to a 1 to 2 goal game every time. Maybe better said; Badgers are now a B team. Slip from grace. AJ might have been a great player but sucks as a coach.

You are a dope and your view of 2023 lax is delusional. Badgers are a B team???? Really??? That's what you're going with??? Idiot. Plain and simple, you're an idiot.

I Bandits represent what an A level team is, then it's only proper to tag the Badgers as a B team. They don't come consistently close to beating them. They had closer games in previous years and never lost by such large margins. Bandits improved on their status of being an A team and the Badgers slipped to a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you trying to say that express 1 (badgers) playing 91 1 (bandits) to within 1 goal is same as 91 2 (warriors) playing Express 1 (badgers) to within 1 goal? I hope you are not so dumb that you can't see how it's different.
But in case you can't, between badgers and warriors, only one of these teams is the top 2023 team for its club.

I means the Badgers got lucky once against a team they should be playing to a 1 to 2 goal game every time. Maybe better said; Badgers are now a B team. Slip from grace. AJ might have been a great player but sucks as a coach.

You are a dope and your view of 2023 lax is delusional. Badgers are a B team???? Really??? That's what you're going with??? Idiot. Plain and simple, you're an idiot.

I Bandits represent what an A level team is, then it's only proper to tag the Badgers as a B team. They don't come consistently close to beating them. They had closer games in previous years and never lost by such large margins. Bandits improved on their status of being an A team and the Badgers slipped to a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM you are going to get carpel tunnel with the amount of typing you do on this site!

99% of Express hate is guess who ... BM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Badgers are the A, Bsdgers must be the B. Simple as that.

That makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Moron.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess that makes any team other than the Bandits a 'B' team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to be clear, judging by the logic of some of the idiots on this board, there is only one A team. The Bandits. The rest are B, C, D, E and F teams. It doesn't matter if you play in the A (or AA) bracket and win games. If you're not the Bandits, you can't be an A team. Good to know.

Some people are so incredibly stupid that it makes my head hurt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM you are going to get carpel tunnel with the amount of typing you do on this site!

99% of Express hate is guess who ... BM

Exactly correct. That's exactly why he won't coach again on the grade level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why Recon they are a 1st year team?

Are you asking why they are a first year team?
They never had a 2023 team before. My son plays for them. He loves the coaches and spending time with his teammates. From the parents perspective I was afraid of play time because of the number of kids but they do a great job getting every kid play time. There are 2 main coaches and usually 2 others that help on game days. They are all nice guys and work hard. The negative side for me would be that I would like to see more practices. 1, sometimes 2 a week I feel isn't enough but that's my opinion. The indoor training they do for conditioning all winter is great though.

Where do they practice?

Plainview and Farmigdale

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another tough tourney for Empire Green. Good luck with those town teams. And you wonder why people don't take that team seriously?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the Outlaws for this age group? Either A or B team. Anything on any team would help as I am thinking about having my son tryout, but don't want to waste the tryout fee.Thanks

Depending how good he is. He could make the select team. They are a good b+ team. Right below the top 4ish teams. If he can do the basics should be able to make black. Seemed like a decent group of parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the Outlaws for this age group? Either A or B team. Anything on any team would help as I am thinking about having my son tryout, but don't want to waste the tryout fee.Thanks

Depending how good he is. He could make the select team. They are a good b+ team. Right below the top 4ish teams. If he can do the basics should be able to make black. Seemed like a decent group of parents.

Select is a competitive A team. Just because they are not a top 4 team doesn't make them a B team. Black is a competitive B team. Good place to strengthen skills and increase IQ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!!?? You must have some vendetta or are threatened by Empire Green. The Bracket is a mix of travel and town teams....Does the team control that??? NO. So get off of your pedestal you moron! Apparently the team has made a home between those 6 inches between your ears!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Select is a competitive A team. Just because they are not a top 4 team doesn't make them a B team. Black is a competitive B team. Good place to strengthen skills and increase IQ.

I agree. I more meant a notch below that top group. Good skilled group. Only saw them once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does any team in this age have a coach that was a goalie? frustrating to not have much attention paid to that position other than 5-10 minutes a practice. getting your own trainer starts to get expensive. thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!!?? You must have some vendetta or are threatened by Empire Green. The Bracket is a mix of travel and town teams....Does the team control that??? NO. So get off of your pedestal you moron! Apparently the team has made a home between those 6 inches between your ears!

No one is threatened by that team. It's a shame because they're not bad, but the organization has no faith that they can compete. Maybe they can, maybe they can't. No one will ever know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another tough tourney for Empire Green. Good luck with those town teams. And you wonder why people don't take that team seriously?

Ahhh from the words of an ex Empire parent LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Explain THOSE town teams in the bracket? 3V plays as a travel team as well as the LI Tomahawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does any team in this age have a coach that was a goalie? frustrating to not have much attention paid to that position other than 5-10 minutes a practice. getting your own trainer starts to get expensive. thanks

Warriors coach is a goalie. Last season he took a kid that never played the position before and turned him into a good goalie. So good that the Bandits took him. This season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sir, are threatened....otherwise you wouldn't care what games/tournaments this team is in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhh from the words of an ex Empire parent LOL

Sounds more like a current Empire parent who's upset that they were fooled into thinking they were a legit club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Explain THOSE town teams in the bracket? 3V plays as a travel team as well as the LI Tomahawks.

They are town teams. Good ones, yes. But still town teams. 3V was probably the 3rd best team in their PAL division and they've since lost their second best player. That's the level of Empire. They are like a good PAL team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And your son plays for who????
You are doing a lot of chirping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are town teams. Good ones, yes. But still town teams. 3V was probably the 3rd best team in their PAL division and they've since lost their second best player. That's the level of Empire. They are like a good PAL team.

Pump the breaks a bit. Even for you you are getting a little ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warriors coach is a goalie. Last season he took a kid that never played the position before and turned him into a good goalie. So good that the Bandits took him. This season.

I would think their roster is already set though right? hate to just give that club my tryout $.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And yet these town teams register themselves and know that they will be playing against Travel teams. A good way to keep the ball in the stick all season for a PAL team or a PAL team that only wants there players to play for them. You seem to know a lot about Empire, more than a PAL team crazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the few towns that can pull it off. That's why they have such s dominant varsity program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if you say you do not have a single reclassed player on your team, what do you call players that are old for their grade and repeated a grade. Either you do not know your team or you are giving false information about program. My son played with one of your players in the past and I know for a fact that you have older kids on your team. The player is a 2023 but is older than your age appropriate 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would think their roster is already set though right? hate to just give that club my tryout $.

Looking to improve a few positions, I believe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jackass! They do have reclassed players on that team and are very good at scouting other teams talents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a lot of talent on the 2023 Recon team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking for a Nassau based, or atleast close to the boarder, program for my son. Any info would be helpful and appericated, Practices schedules, practice locations, team dynamics, etc. The teams in the area seem to be
-Recon
-Hitman
-24 Lacrosse
-Icon
-TrueBlue
-igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking for a Nassau based, or atleast close to the boarder, program for my son. Any info would be helpful and appericated, Practices schedules, practice locations, team dynamics, etc. The teams in the area seem to be
-Recon
-Hitman
-24 Lacrosse
-Icon
-TrueBlue
-igloo

24 is new.
My son played against Recon. They were good.
Hitmen have 50 practices per year. Good if you want to play a lot of lax.
Igloo is locked up and has insiders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Recon
-Hitman
-24 Lacrosse

What position does he played? And what is his skill level?
-Icon
-TrueBlue
-igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire green should change their name to Empire B

Page 62 of 70 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 69 70