BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 86 of 90 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it's true, he is very good. You guys are the "adults" 40 and 50 years old who have jobs and are bashing an 8th grader under and anonymous accounts. Seems like you guys should be the ones find something better to do.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
15 players on Taz played in Wsyl that's a significant number and to be fair not many of the other kids touched the field at all! As a parent of one of the ones that played sparingly Taz played in the WSYL by name or not

You just proved you were not on the WSYL team. Wrong number of players from Taz. It is several less than 15 and yes they all played, this includes the tournament play not televised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is actually one of the most disgusting displays i have ever seen from "parents" you would think that you are all about 5 years old. This is a game, that is being played by boys, who are all well within the age/schooling requirements be on the 2020 91 team. Everyone who has said something rude or negative on this anonymous forum should be ashamed of themselves. This is the most immature thing i have ever read and you all should be disputed with the way that you have acted. Restoring to an anonymous forum to talk trash about a team that plays fairly is how we can tell that you are all mad because 91 plays fairly and they won. I think that it would be a wise decision for all you to keep it closed and the keep the comments and insults about the parents. I am literally disgusted with the behavior from all of you "parents". Why don't you all grow up and learn to have some class.

Sorry mommy! You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91🚒. THE CHAMPS ARE HERE

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Primetime is better than a few mentioned and i would say Lax Yellow as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boom

No, it's WHOOP WHOOP BOOM!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is actually one of the most disgusting displays i have ever seen from "parents" you would think that you are all about 5 years old. This is a game, that is being played by boys, who are all well within the age/schooling requirements be on the 2020 91 team. Everyone who has said something rude or negative on this anonymous forum should be ashamed of themselves. This is the most immature thing i have ever read and you all should be disputed with the way that you have acted. Restoring to an anonymous forum to talk trash about a team that plays fairly is how we can tell that you are all mad because 91 plays fairly and they won. I think that it would be a wise decision for all you to keep it closed and the keep the comments and insults about the parents. I am literally disgusted with the behavior from all of you "parents". Why don't you all grow up and learn to have some class.

No one is mad that 91 won. As to playing fairly, that is another completely different story. Not all of this team or a large part of this team attends public school, 12 of the 22 attend private school, go look at your own roster, it is clear as day.
As to your denial of holdbacks, that doesn't hold water, they are on this team, just stand up and admit that you have some, other teams admit it.
As for acting childish on this board, what you need to do is step back at a 91 game and just observe how the coach and parents are acting. That will quickly tell you what needs to change on this team quickly or any chance of prospects being noticed will vanish, college coaches don't want to deal with this. I'm mentioning this for the good of the team, there are a few talented players but with parents acting like Md91 parents act, you will get overlooked and passed by.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is mad that 91 won. As to playing fairly, that is another completely different story. Not all of this team or a large part of this team attends public school, 12 of the 22 attend private school, go look at your own roster, it is clear as day.
As to your denial of holdbacks, that doesn't hold water, they are on this team, just stand up and admit that you have some, other teams admit it.
As for acting childish on this board, what you need to do is step back at a 91 game and just observe how the coach and parents are acting. That will quickly tell you what needs to change on this team quickly or any chance of prospects being noticed will vanish, college coaches don't want to deal with this. I'm mentioning this for the good of the team, there are a few talented players but with parents acting like Md91 parents act, you will get overlooked and passed by.

So we have established some -note some- of the parents are embarrassing but the boys did not cheat, did not display anything but sportsmanlike behavior so how did one dad screaming his bloody head off becme bashing a team that played well and did not misbehave in any way?? If you have a problem with that dad or the parent/s fine but leave the kids who work hard alone. Your claims of unfair, cheating and being holdbacks is totally unfounded and we understand it is out of frustration but you are being unreasonable. Buy the tapes, review the tapes objectively and you will see the team does nothing wrong- they play fair and clean. Speak with the parents if you have an issue with their behavior but for God sake don't pick on other peoples children because you are upset over your child's team losing a game. Chances are your son has moved on. It is time you do too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12 of 22 is more than half the team which is unusual for an elite team in the Baltimore area. it was pointed out because they can not hold back. The remaining 10 are not holdbacks but can not seem to get you off that particular trail so unless you want to go to 91ny up in your neck of the woods and get their birthdates, report cards whatever, then please get off the topic. You really are looking rather petty.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So we have established some -note some- of the parents are embarrassing but the boys did not cheat, did not display anything but sportsmanlike behavior so how did one dad screaming his bloody head off becme bashing a team that played well and did not misbehave in any way?? If you have a problem with that dad or the parent/s fine but leave the kids who work hard alone. Your claims of unfair, cheating and being holdbacks is totally unfounded and we understand it is out of frustration but you are being unreasonable. Buy the tapes, review the tapes objectively and you will see the team does nothing wrong- they play fair and clean. Speak with the parents if you have an issue with their behavior but for God sake don't pick on other peoples children because you are upset over your child's team losing a game. Chances are your son has moved on. It is time you do too.

You need to go back and reread the above post. No one is saying anything about the kids behavior in that post. The conduct of parents goes beyond the one dad you mentioned. It is many of the parents on this team that act out of line during games as does the head coach yelling at refs, most times without cause. Plus, my sons 2020 elite team was not in this tournament, so your point that my son lost a game is misguided.
It is up to the head coach to address the conduct of the parents during a game. This should be addressed well before a game, most teams head coach communicates via email to parents/players regarding upcoming events, sideline conduct during games etc. It is not up to other teams to address the conduct of your teams parents.
As for holdbacks, that is a discussion for another day. But, go read your own roster and see where many of these kids go to school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok mommy, sorry I misbehaved! Lol!! This is 8th grade lax for crying out loud! Everyone is cheating and obnoxious, get used to it, or take up sailing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok mommy, sorry I misbehaved! Lol!! This is 8th grade lax for crying out loud! Everyone is cheating and obnoxious, get used to it, or take up sailing!

And therein lies the problem. Apple meet tree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious you people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12 of 22 is more than half the team which is unusual for an elite team in the Baltimore area. it was pointed out because they can not hold back. The remaining 10 are not holdbacks but can not seem to get you off that particular trail so unless you want to go to 91ny up in your neck of the woods and get their birthdates, report cards whatever, then please get off the topic. You really are looking rather petty.

Your post makes no sense at all. I'm from Md. and 91ny has nothing to do with this. This is about 91md and their roster. A 91md parent stated that a large part of their roster attends public school. Well, as you pointed out 12 out of 22 is more than half that attend private school and there lies the opportunity to hold back. Public school kids can't, but there are only 10 public school kids on the 91md roster. Only one who seems to look petty is you, not stating the facts correctly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not quite sure how one particular MD parent (goalie's father?) loudly & obnoxiously coaching from the sidelines made it through the day. Already started during the Prime Time game, face was already turning red & looking like a cardiac arrest was imminent. But they did win, so at least now his life must feel complete.....

Prime time parents were pretty fired up too. They won so maybe the expert "coaching" helped.
Sure they were fired up, they were 0-4, their FOGO left the team the night before,(after Looney's FOGO embarassed him 15 out of 15) and 2 attack were kept out due to injuries. And after 1 period they were up 1-0. And that's when this slob decided to stand behind a group of PT parents made up of mostly mothers and be obnoxiously loud throughout the rest of the game. Again congratulations, to this lard-[lacrosse] on winning a rather lame, a total money rip-off 6 team tournament and furthering the reputation of certain Md. parents.

Lots of kids got lots of looks from top schools which is what events like this are for. Sorry you did not win a game, don't trash the tournament for that though. I assume this is same PrimeTime team that got blanked at platinum cup? 0-8 in 2 marquee events is tough, maybe you need to reset expectations instead of throwing rocks.
Putting aside the record of PT 2020 (PT 2017-2019 went 14-1, and some of those parents were complaining about winning most of their games by very wide margins), I guess where we differ in opinion, and I understand it is the current state of summer lacrosse, do 2020 kids really need "lots of looks" at a team cost of 1800$, plus then each individual player pays an additional $325. ??? Notre Dame, Delaware & Lehigh were basically it on Saturday. Honestly can't speak for Hiram College, Detroit Mercy, Moravian, Gaucher, Catawba College etc...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 md is full of hold backs! Full leg hair and beard is not typical of a rising freshman. Too many fit that description to be an exception. Sorry we all know the truth, if otherwise why doesn't the team momma post the position and birthdate of all players, we're waiting! And no fudging!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not quite sure how one particular MD parent (goalie's father?) loudly & obnoxiously coaching from the sidelines made it through the day. Already started during the Prime Time game, face was already turning red & looking like a cardiac arrest was imminent. But they did win, so at least now his life must feel complete.....

Prime time parents were pretty fired up too. They won so maybe the expert "coaching" helped.
Sure they were fired up, they were 0-4, their FOGO left the team the night before,(after Looney's FOGO embarassed him 15 out of 15) and 2 attack were kept out due to injuries. And after 1 period they were up 1-0. And that's when this slob decided to stand behind a group of PT parents made up of mostly mothers and be obnoxiously loud throughout the rest of the game. Again congratulations, to this lard-[lacrosse] on winning a rather lame, a total money rip-off 6 team tournament and furthering the reputation of certain Md. parents.

Lots of kids got lots of looks from top schools which is what events like this are for. Sorry you did not win a game, don't trash the tournament for that though. I assume this is same PrimeTime team that got blanked at platinum cup? 0-8 in 2 marquee events is tough, maybe you need to reset expectations instead of throwing rocks.
Putting aside the record of PT 2020 (PT 2017-2019 went 14-1, and some of those parents were complaining about winning most of their games by very wide margins), I guess where we differ in opinion, and I understand it is the current state of summer lacrosse, do 2020 kids really need "lots of looks" at a team cost of 1800$, plus then each individual player pays an additional $325. ??? Notre Dame, Delaware & Lehigh were basically it on Saturday. Honestly can't speak for Hiram College, Detroit Mercy, Moravian, Gaucher, Catawba College etc...

Wait. The cost of playing in Inside Lacrosse tournament was $1800 plus 325 for each kid??? They pulled in around $9K per team??? wth. If your kid was in this please verify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 md is full of hold backs! Full leg hair and beard is not typical of a rising freshman. Too many fit that description to be an exception. Sorry we all know the truth, if otherwise why doesn't the team momma post the position and birthdate of all players, we're waiting! And no fudging!

Can you show me ANY "elite" 2020 team that is entirely age appropriate? All of the Maryland teams are notorious for holding back, but Laxachusetts, Rising Sons and others have it down too. While we are at it dont forget Crush, Express Terps, Leg A See Taz and For the Love of the Green. So as the parent of a 5/02 DOB kid this whole thing offends me but it is what it is until the rules change. Lets just stop singling out MD as the only offenders.....All the top teams are up to the eyeballs with this stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said all the teams have holdbacks/reclass even the teams that lost all of their games. you cant only cry foul when you lose.
Just let the kids compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait. The cost of playing in Inside Lacrosse tournament was $1800 plus 325 for each kid??? They pulled in around $9K per team??? wth. If your kid was in this please verify
I'm not 100% sure of the $ for the team fee, but when registering a 2020 player you also needed to pay $325 to be in their 'IL Recruiting Book". I'm guessing that's not a year to year recurring fee but who knows these days...coming from NY, taking off from work, needing a hotel, plus these fees it was a rather expensive 3 day tournament for a kid who is more concerned with starting high school than being looked at for college. I confess, I'm a zombie parent to my kid and I really need to start looking closer at the 'worth' of these events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to go back and reread the above post. No one is saying anything about the kids behavior in that post. The conduct of parents goes beyond the one dad you mentioned. It is many of the parents on this team that act out of line during games as does the head coach yelling at refs, most times without cause. Plus, my sons 2020 elite team was not in this tournament, so your point that my son lost a game is misguided.
It is up to the head coach to address the conduct of the parents during a game. This should be addressed well before a game, most teams head coach communicates via email to parents/players regarding upcoming events, sideline conduct during games etc. It is not up to other teams to address the conduct of your teams parents.
As for holdbacks, that is a discussion for another day. But, go read your own roster and see where many of these kids go to school.
I'm the original PT parent who posted because I was annoyed at one particular father's rather class-less behavior. And it seems he has this reputation. But not sure it should have devolved into total team bashing. During our 2 games the Md. 91 parents were no different than any other teams parents, in fact during our second game they were rather subdued. (Perhaps in shock they were trailing most of the game to a team they just beat by 10 goals the night before?) And it's that point that the players should be given a lot of credit for winning a game they were trailing 5-3, with under 4 minutes to go. And then even more credit for beating 2 tough teams to win the chip. This whole holdback thing is a lacrosse issue that won't go away until they go age-based. Personally I don't understand how colleges can early commit to players who are competing against younger competition, as opposed to baseball where they won't look at you unless you're competing up one or two age levels. And for the record PT has 3 or 4 holdbacks from a local Ct. Prep school. Congrats to the Md. 88+3 boys who won the IL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm the original PT parent who posted because I was annoyed at one particular father's rather class-less behavior. And it seems he has this reputation. But not sure it should have devolved into total team bashing. During our 2 games the Md. 91 parents were no different than any other teams parents, in fact during our second game they were rather subdued. (Perhaps in shock they were trailing most of the game to a team they just beat by 10 goals the night before?) And it's that point that the players should be given a lot of credit for winning a game they were trailing 5-3, with under 4 minutes to go. And then even more credit for beating 2 tough teams to win the chip. This whole holdback thing is a lacrosse issue that won't go away until they go age-based. Personally I don't understand how colleges can early commit to players who are competing against younger competition, as opposed to baseball where they won't look at you unless you're competing up one or two age levels. And for the record PT has 3 or 4 holdbacks from a local Ct. Prep school. Congrats to the Md. 88+3 boys who won the IL.

What this comes down to...91MD coach needs to clear his parent sideline if there is any hope of any player on his team getting recruited. Scouts watch parents just as much as they watch players. The coach's own has not a prayer. His mom has ruined it for him, and he has never been coached by anyone but daddy, and daddy's attitude is that of an obnoxious pathological liar who will cheat to win at all costs. End of discussion. You all are giving too much of your energy to 91md. They revel in everyone's hate for them. Stop feeding into it. Every team has holdbacks. If they say they don't, they are full of [lacrosse]. Move on. Pick another topic because this one is getting boring. Oh, and one more thing...people, stop calling others out about posting anonymously. As far as I can tell, ALL OF YOU post as anonymous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is probably the most classless thing i have ever read. Please mind your own business and keep that family's name out of your mouth. You must be mad that "BJ" is a better coach than you will ever be and that he plays fairly and wins. Why dont you grow a pear and say this to peoples faces instead of complaining on an anonymous website just to bash someone. Sounds like somebody is a bit jealous and also a coward!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is probably the most classless thing i have ever read. Please mind your own business and keep that family's name out of your mouth. You must be mad that "BJ" is a better coach than you will ever be and that he plays fairly and wins. Why dont you grow a pear and say this to peoples faces instead of complaining on an anonymous website just to bash someone. Sounds like somebody is a bit jealous and also a coward!!!

I sincerely do not believe anyone is jealous or a coward. What that poster stated in the absolute truth about BJ and the way he coaches/acts. He was the exact same way when he coached Breakers and a travel team from the Catonsville program. I have seen him many many times and nothing changes with him.
What your problem is that you don't like seeing the truth posted. He has no control over his team and how they act, nor does he have any control over his son and how he plays. He has been his sons coach since he began playing lax and that has hurt his son. His son could of had some potential but BJ lets him do whatever he wants and that has hurt him. He is a selfish player, hardly ever give up the ball, only wants to score. Look at stats, very very few assists, only wants to score and he will shoot from anywhere, not looking for an open team mate.
I know this sounds critical and perhaps it is but this is what the end result is when you have someone like BJ as your coach. Most kids are better off not having daddy as the coach, they can grow and respond better with someone coaching them other than daddy.
As for BJ playing fairly, he doesn't and I will leave it at that.
And yes, his ex has done harm to their son by the way she acts. It is absolutely true that college coaches not only look at the player but at the parents. If they see what they don't like in the parents, regardless of the players potential, they will pass and move on.
Oh, and it's grow a "pair" not "pear".
Sometimes the truth hurts but it is what it is. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are a 91 parent/fan, why aren't you up in NY where they are playing. If you are you will know 91Md ended the day at 0 and 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is great you are acknowledging that these boys played hard and most of their parents were fine, unfortunately the team/boys reputation has now taken a hit for no reason within their control due to overzealous internet mentality. We can all learn from this. clearly there was someone just waiting for the opportinity to bash the team - with most comments totally fabricated. Hopefully, the dad you originally commented about is on these boards and recognizes himself, how his sideline coaching/behavior led to damage to the whole team and personal attacks on the coach and his family. Having been through this process, the truth is that he and other dads like him on all teams everywhere will affect prospects for the boys and they either need to be quiet as most often they are confusing the boys more, stay off the sidelines or their son needs to have their play time limited when their parents beahvior becomes an issue which sometimes is the only consequence these guys understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt it funny how when you run a tournament 5 kids from your program in each grade magically turn out to be All Stars from among the 170 teams that showed up? Then lets blast it out to the free world via Twitter. #absolutelyshameless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how the 91 coach has a certain kid pinned on this Twitter. As if that coach doesn't do everything he can to promote a certain kid plus 3 others and ignores the rest of the team who pays good money to fly out to tournaments. Incredible the ego that guy has.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt it funny how when you run a tournament 5 kids from your program in each grade magically turn out to be All Stars from among the 170 teams that showed up? Then lets blast it out to the free world via Twitter. #absolutelyshameless

Glad somebody started talking about something other than a mediocre team with crazy parents!!!

Is the tournament you're talking about fl$ in MD? If yes, I agree, very fishy, although there are not to many good teams there, so the idea of an all-star is all in perspective!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a good one about "all-star" teams. There was a tournament earlier this summer in MD. And one player (a coaches son) didn't play in a game and a half (out of 3 games) because he was hurt. When the all-star roster was announced his name wasn't on it, which I am sure made his dad's head explode. Well amazingly, he ended up playing in that all-star game. Not sure what is more interesting:
1. That he made the team and didn't play in the games
2. That he was well enough to represent himself, but couldn't play to help his team
3. That he wasn't even on the list and played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not surprised with this particualr organization....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrads. to Looneys 2020....won it all in downingtown.
All heart...beat up and no Fogo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrads. to Looneys 2020....won it all in downingtown.
All heart...beat up and no Fogo.

Taz lost to Rising Sons 8-4 on Saturday and lost today to NH Tomahawks in the Quaterfinals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is s joke. Won the WSYL because no one showed up..hahaha
They looked so stupid celebrating with their donuts. Lol
Rising Sons showed them what a real team looks like. Go Sons!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
But who won the ship. But who scored 3 goals and had an assist against legacy in the championship, yeah that's right daddy's boy? But if you didn't take a look at the attackmen and a good amount of the middies on team 91 md they are small, haven't hit growth spurts or puberty, these kids are not holdbacks. That fact that you think that they are is a compliment and just gives them even more desire to go out and win more championships against your kids and their teams. And keep talking about parents and not getting recruited, your kid clearly isn't getting recruited because if he was you wouldn't be on this sight you childish, classless, disgrace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is s joke. Won the WSYL because no one showed up..hahaha
They looked so stupid celebrating with their donuts. Lol
Rising Sons showed them what a real team looks like. Go Sons!

I agree that Taz took advantage of an opportunity to win WSYL, but other teams tried that too and were beat down in the name of JS and co. Taz is still a very good team, amongst about 10 other very good teams. There seem to be 2-3 a little better as of now, being Crush, Looneys, FCA, otherwise it's a back and forth. Very strong group, who are making each other better with the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by 1111111111
But who won the ship. But who scored 3 goals and had an assist against legacy in the championship, yeah that's right daddy's boy? But if you didn't take a look at the attackmen and a good amount of the middies on team 91 md they are small, haven't hit growth spurts or puberty, these kids are not holdbacks. That fact that you think that they are is a compliment and just gives them even more desire to go out and win more championships against your kids and their teams. And keep talking about parents and not getting recruited, your kid clearly isn't getting recruited because if he was you wouldn't be on this sight you childish, classless, disgrace.
. Your post makes absolutely no sense. You are completely clueless and if it makes you happy to say this team has no holdbacks, well bunky, carry on. The coach has no control over his players, the attackman you are referring to with 3 goals is a selfish player, not a team player and daddy says nothing. Let the parents keep acting up on the sidelines during games and watch college coaches just walk away. They want no part of this, regardless of a players ability. I be.ieve you are the one upset that your kid isn't getting any looks and that is why you are here bitching. So how did the team do in New [lacrosse] this weekend? Looks like you got pushed around. Begs the question, how loud was the coach and parents yelling and complaining? I would guess quite a bit. Did you just get home from NY and this was why your post is so screwed up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express vs crush was actually kind of close(7-4). Anybody know if the game was actually this close?
Is this a sign that maybe Looneys, FCA, or Crabs could take them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great game please keep in mind that while the teams and coaches are friends it is VERY much a rivalry game. Express did a great job limiting Big lefty but big mid and small attack man did the damage. Crush fogo did not play. Express had a great tourn handling Laxachusetts by 5

Page 86 of 90 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard