BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 70 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess - your kid didn't see the field in the 4-3 loss to Bandits and you want BM back?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Attack stinks. Will never win in A.

Not with empire, but how do they win? They play a and they lose and everyone says they are bad, they play b and everyone yells at them for winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not with empire, but how do they win? They play a and they lose and everyone says they are bad, they play b and everyone yells at them for winning.

You're right. Outlaws need BM to make that Attack better, or they'll never win any A championships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. Outlaws need BM to make that Attack better, or they'll never win any A championships.

BM not going to Outlaws. He's been blackballed because he is poison. He is insulting and verbally abusive to parents and kids. That's why he's texting every coach out there to try to get back in, but no one will entertain the offer. I hope you all realize that all of these "pro-BM" comments are coming from the man himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire played up in the 6th grade division at Westchester War Games (a B tournament but a good one) and won it, although they lost a game in pool play. My kid has played against them. They are no doubt the best "B" team I have seen at 2023. Hard to imagine they are not good enough to compete at A. Some of these A tournaments/brackets have teams that are getting killed. Empire can certainly beat these teams and go 1-3 or something like that in an A division. I would think they can have a good summer mixing it up - some tournaments at 2023 A, some at 2022 B, and maybe one at 2023 B.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with Empire and Futures?

Supposedly guy who runs futures is helping find staff/coaches for empires Nassau venture. Not sure what else this would entail.

Is Futures even a thing anymore? Saw them play a few times this year and they were a mess and had 1 or 2 subs. Looked like a pick up team.

Would love to see how Empire is going to attract talent.

A lot of s2s and 91 helmets at a spring tourney so I guess they are short #'s for most events. Can't imagine empire in nassau will get off the ground fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM not going to Outlaws. He's been blackballed because he is poison. He is insulting and verbally abusive to parents and kids. That's why he's texting every coach out there to try to get back in, but no one will entertain the offer. I hope you all realize that all of these "pro-BM" comments are coming from the man himself.

Actually; my kid starts on the Badgers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some constructive feedback for a team for my son. Had been playing town ball but he wants to step it up. From research based on where we live and where teams practice I was hoping someone could offer insight. Looking for a b team with good coaching and environment. Without having to travel far.

The 2 express b teams-we are close to where they practice usually and St anthonys is doable. Money grab aside and that's a whole other consideration, how are the coaches and team and families?

Bluefish-hofstra close to my work so not bad. Same questions. I did hear from a parent kids/families great but didn't start practicing til late and coaching could have been better.

Don't know who else in central nassau could be recommended.

Looking for good environment and coaches to learn and grow with.

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire played up in the 6th grade division at Westchester War Games (a B tournament but a good one) and won it, although they lost a game in pool play. My kid has played against them. They are no doubt the best "B" team I have seen at 2023. Hard to imagine they are not good enough to compete at A. Some of these A tournaments/brackets have teams that are getting killed. Empire can certainly beat these teams and go 1-3 or something like that in an A division. I would think they can have a good summer mixing it up - some tournaments at 2023 A, some at 2022 B, and maybe one at 2023 B.

Sounds good but the problem with 90% of the clubs is that they on start to practice in the spring. The better clubs have 3x the practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S goalie was hurt for most of the spring and the team performed well without him. He is very good, but the team has many parts. Defense is very strong, very good fogo, a few good middies. If this team adds a few more parts watch out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this noise about BM coaching. I spoke to him a few hours ago. He has no
plans to coach. He's enjoying the summer with his family and not even thinking about Lax. So crazy how all you people post such garbage about people yet, none of it is accurate. Get lives!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did S2S play and beat anybody good without the starting goalie? Didn't they lose badly to laxachusetts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm confused, who is the coach of the HB's??

Is it AJ? Or AH?

Is AJ, AH?

Or

Is AJ an AH?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S goalie was hurt for most of the spring and the team performed well without him. He is very good, but the team has many parts. Defense is very strong, very good fogo, a few good middies. If this team adds a few more parts watch out.

Will S2S actually hold a tryout? Can see it now, bring in some "Independent" evaluators to provide coverage for possible upgrades. Trouble in paradise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm confused, who is the coach of the HB's??

Is it AJ? Or AH?

Is AJ, AH?

Or

Is AJ an AH?

it'll be BM since Outlaws doesn't want him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will S2S actually hold a tryout? Can see it now, bring in some "Independent" evaluators to provide coverage for possible upgrades. Trouble in paradise.

They are going to have to eventually. These kids were hand picked and they are good players but not the best. Loyalty will falter just like in any program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are going to have to eventually. These kids were hand picked and they are good players but not the best. Loyalty will falter just like in any program. [/quote]

No team has all of the best players as evidenced by the parity in the grade this year. All of the teams are really close in talent - one or two additions or subtractions could change the balance of any of these teams: Igloo, Bandits, HBs, S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some constructive feedback for a team for my son. Had been playing town ball but he wants to step it up. From research based on where we live and where teams practice I was hoping someone could offer insight. Looking for a b team with good coaching and environment. Without having to travel far.

The 2 express b teams-we are close to where they practice usually and St anthonys is doable. Money grab aside and that's a whole other consideration, how are the coaches and team and families?

Bluefish-hofstra close to my work so not bad. Same questions. I did hear from a parent kids/families great but didn't start practicing til late and coaching could have been better.

Thanks

Our son is on Bluefish now and we have been very disappointed with almost everything. We are also looking around. Heard some good things about Recon and spoke to a few of the parents and they have been very happy. Spoke to a couple of families on the Express teams, got some mixed reviews. Looked in to True Blue, very mixed reviews from the couple of parents I spoke to, seemed to be if you are from Massapequa and play for the Mohawks, you had a good time, if you are an outsider, you didn't. 24 is a new club, but it is based on a 2024 team that we saw at JDRF with 2023 players on the field. That club doesn't seem to be starting off on the right track already.

Good luck to you and your son. Hope this helps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks

Our son is on Bluefish now and we have been very disappointed with almost everything. We are also looking around. Heard some good things about Recon and spoke to a few of the parents and they have been very happy. Spoke to a couple of families on the Express teams, got some mixed reviews. Looked in to True Blue, very mixed reviews from the couple of parents I spoke to, seemed to be if you are from Massapequa and play for the Mohawks, you had a good time, if you are an outsider, you didn't. 24 is a new club, but it is based on a 2024 team that we saw at JDRF with 2023 players on the field. That club doesn't seem to be starting off on the right track already.

The best alternative centrally is Outlaws and Recon. Out east would be Empire and Leh-ga-c

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]24 is a new club, but it is based on a 2024 team that we saw at JDRF with 2023 players on the field. That club doesn't seem to be starting off on the right track already.

No, they don't seem to be starting off on the right foot by using 2023's in 2024 games. Not a good way to gain steam with a new club!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2/3 of the S2S coaches are dad's, will probably bring in little buddies best friend as additions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2/3 of the S2S coaches are dad's, will probably bring in little buddies best friend as additions

They RVC kids will get ousted first. The Manhasset kids will get preferance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't the goalie from RVC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks

The best alternative centrally is Outlaws and Recon. Out east would be Empire and Leh-ga-c

Depends what express does next year with roster and #s. Supposedly 2nd team will be retooling with less kids and better back end to give Channy jr a better team. 3rd team who knows. Looked tough on them all year. We played them a couple times. Not that my sons team was much better but a lot to pay for the results although I was told the coach is a good guy and looked like he made the most of it.

Bluefishes first year so room to grow I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny comment on S2S....Express HB is 100% parent coaches...yes AJ has a kid on the team. This is the joke of the Express, team hasn't changed because of coaches are friends with the parents. BM wanted to make changes with the team, but parents headed it off by complaining MC. S2S does have a head coach who is not a parent. The objectivity that is associated with having a non parent head coach is priceless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe me the RVC kids play second fiddle to the Manhasset kids. You will see thing start to change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Always a spot for a good goalie. They aren't a dime a dozen. Everyone else is easily replaced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon is all Levittown coaches and most of the team is from Levittown/ wantagh. They have favorites so your kid may not play that much .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon is all Levittown coaches and most of the team is from Levittown/ wantagh. They have favorites so your kid may not play that much .

Dude, they're a b/c team. Any upgrade is welcomed.
I love it when a dad makes a post to keep his son's spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon isn't Levittown/wantagh because my Massapequa son plays. There is also Bethpage and Freeport kids among others. Know what you are talking about or ask questions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon isn't Levittown/wantagh because my Massapequa son plays. There is also Bethpage and Freeport kids among others. Know what you are talking about or ask questions.

Where do they practice???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers got spanked today. Warriors look great and lost by one goal and of course the Bandits showed them the real deal. Sink any further?? Kids will be looking elsewhere since the magic is long gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers got spanked today. Warriors look great and lost by one goal and of course the Bandits showed them the real deal. Sink any further?? Kids will be looking elsewhere since the magic is long gone.

Warriors played against the weakest teams, they lost against any good team. I guess it's nice to play in a tournament set up by your own organization to give you the easy schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the S2S Goalie is a Set kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors and Empire Green are the two teams that like to play B teams. Can't win a game in A but think they deserved to be called good team for winning B. Very embarrassing if I'm a parent watching this.Both teams will be smoked in a real tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ton of knowledge in this post! Warriors are a B Team, second to the Bandits. Have never played in a "B" bracket since the team started 3 years ago. Chose to enter as many challenging tournaments as possible regardless of the outcome. Played some OK games, some good games and some great games this summer. I know for a fact that the boys got better and had fun doing it.

Empire Green is a second year team. I would say they didn't really see any of the top tier 2023 teams this summer. But regardless of what people think, they are a really solid team.

I would also love to hear what a REAL tournament is in your opinion...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ton of knowledge in this post! Warriors are a B Team, second to the Bandits. Have never played in a "B" bracket since the team started 3 years ago. Chose to enter as many challenging tournaments as possible regardless of the outcome. Played some OK games, some good games and some great games this summer. I know for a fact that the boys got better and had fun doing it.

Empire Green is a second year team. I would say they didn't really see any of the top tier 2023 teams this summer. But regardless of what people think, they are a really solid team.

I would also love to hear what a REAL tournament is in your opinion...

Thanks Warrior dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is happening with Icon this year? Do we think a lot of the 2023 kids are bailing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors and Empire Green are the two teams that like to play B teams. Can't win a game in A but think they deserved to be called good team for winning B. Very embarrassing if I'm a parent watching this.Both teams will be smoked in a real tournament.

I wasn't going to respond, but this post is so utterly idiotic that I had to. Last season, the Warriors won a lot of softer tournaments. This year they won less, but played in the best and most difficult tournaments available. They have yet to beat Igloo, Badgers or Bandits, this is true; however, they have played them to a goal or two on several occasions (that means the games were exciting and competitive). And to say they're playing in B tournaments, you're a moron. That statement officially makes you an imbecile. They have faced the best teams in the country on a weekly basis. Win or lose, as a parent, that's what you want. That's what you pay for. That's how the boys improve. I would rather my son's team loses to the Badgers in overtime at the top tournament of the summer than win a t-shirt at a softer tourney any day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warriors played against the weakest teams, they lost against any good team. I guess it's nice to play in a tournament set up by your own organization to give you the easy schedule.

Laxachusettes Green and Suoerstar were the weakest teams and their organization didn't run the tourney. Do some research and find out what NLF is.

Page 60 of 70 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard