BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 66 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good 2020 team. Rest of the club sucks. Quit on their own 2017 and 2018 kods.7

Did years ago, nice try Kev!!!

It happened less than a year ago? You ever heard of a club folding its rising junior and rising sophomore teams?

2020 is good because of 2-4 kids. The rest of the club is terrible.

Completely wrong, it was more than a year ago, NOT less than a year ago. If you knew the facts you would understand why this was done. But it is clear you have no idea of the whys and all you know how to do it just keep brining it up.
You seem like a very jealous person, perhaps you are a Crab dad, who's 2020 team got beat again by Looney's last Sunday, for the second time this year. And Crabs 2020 lost in their own tournament.
And for you statement that Looney's 2020 team is only good because of 2-4 players and the rest of the club is terrible is way wrong. [lacrosse], Crabs would love to have any of those players plus any other 2020 elite team would love to have them. I would bet Crab daddy is already sniffing around looking.
Your post clearly shows you have no idea of what is going on in the youth lacrosse world, have absolutely no idea how to judge talent and are filled with jealously and hate. Too bad your kid is most likely on a B team and cannot make it with the elite players.
So just keep posting your BS, as most on this site knows it is just that, pure BS.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It happened less than a year ago? You ever heard of a club folding its rising junior and rising sophomore teams?

Completely wrong, it was more than a year ago, NOT less than a year ago. If you knew the facts you would understand why this was done. But it is clear you have no idea of the whys and all you know how to do it just keep brining it up.
You seem like a very jealous person, perhaps you are a Crab dad, who's 2020 team got beat again by Looney's last Sunday, for the second time this year. And Crabs 2020 lost in their own tournament.
And for you statement that Looney's 2020 team is only good because of 2-4 players and the rest of the club is terrible is way wrong. [lacrosse], Crabs would love to have any of those players plus any other 2020 elite team would love to have them. I would bet Crab daddy is already sniffing around looking.
Your post clearly shows you have no idea of what is going on in the youth lacrosse world, have absolutely no idea how to judge talent and are filled with jealously and hate. Too bad your kid is most likely on a B team and cannot make it with the elite players.
So just keep posting your BS, as most on this site knows it is just that, pure BS.

I agree that you are a Looney's dad because you write like a Looney's dad.

You probably eat that crap at Looney's for lunch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree that you are a Looney's dad because you write like a Looney's dad.

You probably eat that crap at Looney's for lunch.

See, the other poster has it right, you just keep posting useless crap. Guess it is the highest level of your mental capacity and you can do no more.

No, I'm not a Looney's dad, I just respect their 2020 team as a strong and very talented team with all good/strong players. Plus I see what they are doing with their entire program and it is growing, You on the other hand, write like a moron. Wonder how many tries it take you to get the image verification correct before your dribble will post?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the IL write-up of the 2020 team, which is a nice roadmap for which recruiting tournaments a 2021 team might look at for next year.

Anyone want to comment on which of these events from Fall 2015 and so far this Summer have been the best, in terms of overall experience and coaches? Also, what was the range of competition? Any you now wish you'd done?

Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the IL write-up of the 2020 team, which is a nice roadmap for which recruiting tournaments a 2021 team might look at for next year.

Anyone want to comment on which of these events from Fall 2015 and so far this Summer have been the best, in terms of overall experience and coaches? Also, what was the range of competition? Any you now wish you'd done?

Thanks.

The hhh event at the hill school was outstanding in terms of competition, how well it was run and coaches attending. My son is a 2020 on an average team (for that tournament) and there were multiple top level d1 coaches at every one of his games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's 1-5 at Young Guns. Club is falling apart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

which team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's 2020 A (green) is 1-2 not 1-5.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2021 Orange team was 0-3. This Looneys is 1-5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2021 Orange team was 0-3. This Looneys is 1-5

Says the Crab dad with the kink of holdbacks at all grade levels.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2 Looney's teams at Young Guns are just a bunch of kids playing lacrosse. They enter a tournament like young guns knowing that they are playing some of the best teams at their grade. They win some , lose some. Maybe they lose more than win against top competition. Better than playing lower level tournaments to win tee shirts against lesser competition. I hope they all had fun. I know my son did.

You on the other hand are truly pathetic. I can you see you now refreshing tourney machine all day long rejoicing when a looneys team loses. Then you can go to BOC to post your sky is falling on Looneys junk. Whatever makes you happy I guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is it like eating Looney's nachos 3x a week?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2 Looney's teams at Young Guns are just a bunch of kids playing lacrosse. They enter a tournament like young guns knowing that they are playing some of the best teams at their grade. They win some , lose some. Maybe they lose more than win against top competition. Better than playing lower level tournaments to win tee shirts against lesser competition. I hope they all had fun. I know my son did.

You on the other hand are truly pathetic. I can you see you now refreshing tourney machine all day long rejoicing when a looneys team loses. Then you can go to BOC to post your sky is falling on Looneys junk. Whatever makes you happy I guess
CAn't judge a team by that tournament. I actually think they played great considering those teams are some of the best 2021 teams around....And I am a Crab parent. They went 2-5 and only lost to the eventual tournament champion Mesa by 1... Young Guns is probably the toughest tournament on the East Coast...I think that Lonneys 2021 made great strides this year and played well at Young Guns...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will never know because they do not allow asshol*e to enter the premises. Now go away and STFU. You are just a pathetic looser, probably without a job, living on the state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will never know because they do not allow asshol*e to enter the premises. Now go away and STFU. You are just a pathetic looser, probably without a job, living on the state.

1. Wow, sick burn

2. It's spelled "loser", not "looser"

3. I guess you are the expert on fine dining.

4. Yes, I am on welfare. I am pedaling a makeshift bicycle right now to power this laptop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Wow, sick burn

2. It's spelled "loser", not "looser"

3. I guess you are the expert on fine dining.

4. Yes, I am on welfare. I am pedaling a makeshift bicycle right now to power this laptop.

Seems like the other poster was right, you are a pathetic individual. Loser/looser, no matter how you spell it, both apply to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good comeback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question about Looneys is if the Flogo gets free wings as long as he stays with the club???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question about Looneys is if the Flogo gets free wings as long as he stays with the club???

Flogo, what is that? Do you mean FOGO? Shows how much you know about lacrosse!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, there is a red velvet rope in front of every Looney's that keeps out the riffraff.

Not everyone is privileged enough to eat Looney's Fried Pickles. Every restauarant has a Michelin star.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what teams did your son get cut from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a waterboy but he loves wings. Gonna try and work on his clamp.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Flogo, what is that? Do you mean FOGO? Shows how much you know about lacrosse!!!

Short for Florida-Fogo...Catch up Forrest!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a waterboy but he loves wings. Gonna try and work on his clamp.

so, you are bitter your son, who is a good player, was cut by orange. be mature and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well Curley, seems like you are trying to start your own language, which only you seems to understand, well maybe Larry and Moe get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well Curley, seems like you are trying to start your own language, which only you seems to understand, well maybe Larry and Moe get it.

Actually I think it is a good play on words and the player. It has been ad nausea about how the FLOGO is from FL and a FOGO..Nice combination of words!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually I think it is a good play on words and the player. It has been ad nausea about how the FLOGO is from FL and a FOGO..Nice combination of words!

Too lazy to type it out, that you have to make up words? I think it is stupid. Can't wait to see what you do if a FOGO is from Calif. or NC or Texas, look at the possibilities of new words for the English language. What about a LSM from Pennsylvania, could really go to town on that. Have fun Curly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOGO is going to be residing in MD in a couple months...then no one can blame the losses on him as a guest player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOGO is going to be residing in MD in a couple months...then no one can blame the losses on him as a guest player

He isn't really a guest player, has been with Looney's for two years, is on their roster, but he happens to live and go to school in Florida. Will be living in Md. before the start of the fall school year. Nice kid and very talented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's worse:

Looney's food

Looney's waitresses

Looney's teams (those that aren't folded up)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's worse:

Looney's food

Looney's waitresses

That's easy, YOU!!! By a large margin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's worse:

Looney's food

Looney's waitresses

actually last time I was in Looney's our waitress was a hottie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's worse:

Looney's food

Looney's waitresses

Good one. The Looney's dads are always the wittiest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's worse:

Looney's food

Looney's waitresses

Good one. The Looney's dads are always the wittiest.

Wait. You actually think your posts are witty?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's worse:

Looney's food

Looney's waitresses

what Looney's team did your son get cut by? Was he on one of the folded teams and couldn't make any other club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody gets cut by Looney's. Please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what Looney's team did your son previously play for? Sorry he didn't make the cut, maybe more hard practice would benefit him rather than making excuses like his father does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do, your son got cut, thus the sour grapes and all the whining from you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do, your son got cut, thus the sour grapes and all the whining from you.

Please pass the greasy cheese fries.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please pass the greasy cheese fries.
. So, this is what your son does now since he can't make any club lacrosse team. Nice going dad, just keep him happy with the fries. Too bad he lacks talent to play.

Like Reply Quote
Page 30 of 66 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard