BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29
Re: WSYL NEW RULES
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes support Taz kids born May/ June/ aug. a joke

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Silly that people had to travel to Colorado to play each other, could stay here and do that! 8th graders are looking good playing 7th graders. You can say it's age based, but the 8th graders have a clear and significant advantage. First of all they are the oldest, second, they are experienced in playing with their own grade. These kids do not stand out in the same way playing grade based, and I doubt there will be much bragging next week playing on grade competition. You 8th graders are getting a taste of what it's like being a holdback, that is essentially what you are in this tournament. I would love to see true 7th graders make some noise!

The semi game is all 8th graders! Many good 7th graders not even getting a chance to play! Shameful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy 2021 team is a b team at best ant they are killing 91, wow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zummo is steamrolling Spallina.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can someone post results from semi finals??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After looking at the DOB's of the NY teams involved all the crying about MD holdbacks should stop. Just as guilty. Comical. 8th graders pretending to be 7th graders. 7th graders are in 7th grade. What a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush boys did nothing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can someone post results from semi finals??

16-4 Spanked!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After looking at the DOB's of the NY teams involved all the crying about MD holdbacks should stop. Just as guilty. Comical. 8th graders pretending to be 7th graders. 7th graders are in 7th grade. What a joke.

What don't people understand no one was playing down on any team its an AGE BASED tournament period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz and igloo in the finals

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD 2021 and 2020 kids were too old for the May 1, 2002 cutoff date.
quote=Anonymous]
Great three LI teams in semis Let's support LI Let's knock the knocking people off

Lets go Long Island. Great showing by MD this year. Oh well, there is always next year. [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Taz mom or dad. You have eleven player born before Aug 2002. Do you think that's why your winning. No dog in the race just hate fake people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7th graders vs 8th graders!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush boys did nothing!

The 3 OR 4 players from Crush who played, on their own do not bring much . I would be a little careful with the mind set that somehow "legacy beat crush". Although not a Crush fan and very very happy for Zummo , I've watched Crush play and when their big dogs are on the field no team in the age will come within 10 goals of them. CONGRATS ZUMMO !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although blaze got into this tournie , they are far from what should have been! A complete money maker , all about the parents riding high with great talent on paper I guess housewives of 88+3 will be cancelled after this season... Back to the drawing board . Dreamteam should have stayed where they were , they didn't gel with blaze , and it proves playing a long time together has its advantages .foolish for JS to even aknowledge getting involved and getting embarrassed in the end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not an igloo fan but they are by far the best 2021 team in the country. They did not add older kids to play in this tournament and kept the team intact. Many Maryland 2021 and 2020 teams could enter because they were too old. Not just picking on Maryland this goes for many other teams in other states. If tournaments go age based no one will compete with Long Island. Sad to say that grade based tournaments may be the way to go so Long Island teams could get some out of state competition. Three Long Island teams entered this tournament and three made it to the final four. The youngest long island team and youngest in the World Series tournament vs the oldest in the finals. Should be a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz can not win against kids there own size so they went all the way to CO to play down and win?? What a joke!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L.I. Teams cheating just exactly how they accuse MD teams of. Hypocrites!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how are they cheating? Its age based, bring your best within age thats what the rules said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz can not win against kids there own size so they went all the way to CO to play down and win?? What a joke!

Lol, beat at your own game 91 parent!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moron! All the teams are playing by the age based rules. Sorry your little holdback can't compete with kids his own age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait didn't spallina take an Ohio State commit? and a few other crushers? Now because they lost and got their teeth kicked in Taz is cheating? Pu$$!3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Zummo for making the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

funny thing is they will all tell you they aren't holdbacks. They are just playing in this special game with the special date boundaries. It is allowed so they took advantage of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1st, it is not Taz. 2d no one is playing down in an aged based tournament. The Taz players who do play are showing how good they are against kids their own age. It is really bothering parents of hold backs who have lost their advantage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about? Igloo was the youngest team in the World Series. They are all born after Sept 1, 2002 and mostly 2003 birthdates. Maryland 2021 teams were too old for the May 1, 2002 cut off date. This is how dominant Long Island teams would be if they held back like Maryland and other states. Congratulations to all three Long Island teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of the 7th graders area actually older then the 8th graders ?
I am not an igloo fan but they are by far the best 2021 team in the country. They did not add older kids to play in this tournament and kept the team intact. Many Maryland 2021 and 2020 teams could enter because they were too old. Not just picking on Maryland this goes for many other teams in other states. If tournaments go age based no one will compete with Long Island. Sad to say that grade based tournaments may be the way to go so Long Island teams could get some out of state competition. Three Long Island teams entered this tournament and three made it to the final four. The youngest long island team and youngest in the World Series tournament vs the oldest in the finals. Should be a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about? Igloo was the youngest team in the World Series. They are all born after Sept 1, 2002 and mostly 2003 birthdates. Maryland 2021 teams were too old for the May 1, 2002 cut off date. This is how dominant Long Island teams would be if they held back like Maryland and other states. Congratulations to all three Long Island teams.

Crybaby wawawa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your and idiot.3 of your top scorers were born in May 02, all your d was born in June.
Igloo a couple of Nov 02, mostly all 2003. I hate parents that act like thier kid is the best and forget to tell people he is a year older then every body. Can u say loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy !!!! Congrats Boys great game !! Proud of the boys ! Other than lil DELETED was outmatched think he had all their goals. Legacy midfield and fogo owned the game !!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy !!!! Congrats Boys great game !! Proud of the boys ! Other than lil DELETED was outmatched think he had all their goals. Legacy midfield and fogo owned the game !!

It was 16-4 I think the ENTIRE BLAZE TEAM was out matched, he/they did well against awful teams of little or no relevamce.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1st, it is not Taz. 2d no one is playing down in an aged based tournament. The Taz players who do play are showing how good they are against kids their own age. It is really bothering parents of hold backs who have lost their advantage.

we all know what is going on. Lets not get into semantics. Kids their age, really, come on now. You will always have an older and a younger. but May 02 cut off is the joke. this is not same age. Now as far as it beign a Taz team, I don't know but how many Taz players on the team.

This does not show who is best at a generally defined age/level bracket. because this age range was made special to these games. wish it wasn't such a moving target.

The shame of it is you had a chance to do good and set a level field, and a clearly define age grouping to be sensible. You could have used a few different widely recognized date breaks by sports (any sport). You use Jan 1 okay, you use Sept 1 okay, Use Nov 1, okay.

You didn't, people are definitely laughing at those who say they are #1 when no one know #1 at what.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows it's 90% Taz on that team! Congrats to the boys and coaches but doesn't say much when only tournament a 2020 team wins is against mostly 2021 players. Yes it's a U tournament but its a little tainted

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of the scoring from Those born May 2002. That means just older. A cut off of June 2002 has Legacy out of this. Congrats to the boys but don't say they are playing kids the same age.

quote=Anonymous]Everyone knows it's 90% Taz on that team! Congrats to the boys and coaches but doesn't say much when only tournament a 2020 team wins is against mostly 2021 players. Yes it's a U tournament but its a little tainted [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was looking at the same thing. These players are all listed as 2020's. Is igloo the same way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oldest kid on Igloo, I think is Nov 02,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh come on somebody has to be the youngest, just because someones kid falls at the younger end of the spectrum, someone else falls at the front end. Make it Jan 1st the end of year kids get screwed, make it September 1st, the summer kids get screwed. When my kid played baseball, the age cut off changed from August to May, never got picked for all stars when it was August, always got picked when it went to May. He is July birthday. Nothing you can do except work harder.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sucks for igloo Physically impossible for them to compete in this Very unfortunate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the rules clearly state 5/1/02 is the cut off. Nothing states 2021, if you don't like it don't play. There are several teams that chose not to play in the tournament. Did they change the rules to fit their agenda? Yup! I am sitting in my backyard with my little Johnnie who didn't go to Colorado because well I just have the money and he doesn't play for any of those teams. I will have ESPN2 on in the background at 6 pm hoping Zummo wins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your kid worked harder he wouldn't have to drop down and play younger kids to stand out.

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard