BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 28 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games at young guns today.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love all the DBacks coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dbacks win 8-7 vs A teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was sweet perm dad today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dbacks coach should stick to bar tending.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how Crabs made playoffs when the in pool tie breaker went to Igloo and Freedom. If you include the out of pool games (Crabs vs. Lax Factory - B team)), (Freedom vs. Bethesda - AA team), and (Igloo vs. Rising Sons - AA team), only then does Crabs make it. Very shady! Freedom got shafted.

The only reason Lax Factory was playing against AA teams is because Crabs did not "invite" enough AA teams to their tournament.

Crabs can only prop up this 2022 team so long before the replace all of them with holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for api 2022 and the daddy ball is out of control. The whole situation is embarrassing.

Well.. I am the head coach for api diamoandbacks and hide behind no curtain. This is cowardly and I want you to just walk up to me on the field and say " I am the one that posted this about daddy ball".. I guarantee you don't have the balls to do it.. cmon ...you know where I will be, man up, or get your wife to do it. I will be at the field early waiting if you want to see me. probably don't have what it takes. Sad... hide behind an anonymous name. COWARD, BTW lax is a small world and nobody wants you on a real team if you can't handle it. Just be a man for once!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
dBacks with a Big Win against LI Express today.

Amazing world of 12 year old lacrosse. Diamondbacks beat LI Express - probably the best 2022 team in the country by 3, then only beat UC Thunder - a B level team, by 1 goal. Crazy fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for api 2022 and the daddy ball is out of control. The whole situation is embarrassing.

Well.. I am the head coach for api diamoandbacks and hide behind no curtain. This is cowardly and I want you to just walk up to me on the field and say " I am the one that posted this about daddy ball".. I guarantee you don't have the balls to do it.. cmon ...you know where I will be, man up, or get your wife to do it. I will be at the field early waiting if you want to see me. probably don't have what it takes. Sad... hide behind an anonymous name. COWARD, BTW lax is a small world and nobody wants you on a real team if you can't handle it. Just be a man for once!

For someone that hides behind no curtains, you also show up as anonymous. You can register and log in with your name if you really are who you say you are. Troll?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how anyone can come on here and bash teams that have dad coaches or a team that consistently WINs year in and year out. With dad coaches whom are more then qualified to be coaches at any level of youth lacrosse. And I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the top 4 teams in this state have dad coaches,
Dbacks, 89+1, Hawks and Madlax..
Good luck when you leave your team that has daddy ball and move to a better team that doesn't have daddy ball..

It's so comical and flat out sad to bash your own coaches. These sidelines all talk and the REAL community of parents don't want you or your [lacrosse] .

Kudos to API:Dbacks for a good day and beating a team that hasn't lost a tournament game summer and might be the best team out there for 2022. (Might be).,
Not an API parent but a parent on the sideline that enjoys good lacrosse ..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
than show up tomorrow and see what's really behind the curtain.
your a Big P and will stay hidden.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how Crabs made playoffs when the in pool tie breaker went to Igloo and Freedom. If you include the out of pool games (Crabs vs. Lax Factory - B team)), (Freedom vs. Bethesda - AA team), and (Igloo vs. Rising Sons - AA team), only then does Crabs make it. Very shady! Freedom got shafted.

The only reason Lax Factory was playing against AA teams is because Crabs did not "invite" enough AA teams to their tournament.

Crabs can only prop up this 2022 team so long before the replace all of them with holdbacks.

Freedom lost to Crabs so they have no one to blame but themselves...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My kid plays for api 2022 and the daddy ball is out of control. The whole situation is embarrassing.

When you don't see us at tryouts, you probably still won't know who said it because we aren't alone in making alternative plans for next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax / Cannons combo team looked good at young guns today.

Not really Hawks beat them.

The Hawks have practiced 500 times this year and played a million games together and are soooo great yet you say Maflax didnt play well because Hawks beat them by 1. Suspect

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks have practiced 500 times this year and played a million games together and are soooo great yet you say Maflax didnt play well because Hawks beat them by 1. Suspect

Didn't realize there was something wrong with practice and playing games. At least they are getting their monies worth.

Good Job Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My kid plays for api 2022 and the daddy ball is out of control. The whole situation is embarrassing.

When you don't see us at tryouts, you probably still won't know who said it because we aren't alone in making alternative plans for next year.

Arden Head Coach? Big talk for the biggest cry baby in the league. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good thing Madlax picked up some Cannons players. The score would've been different if they didn't.

Sounds like Madlax needs to add some practices and games so they can win a one goal game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dBacks with a Big Win against LI Express today.

Amazing world of 12 year old lacrosse. Diamondbacks beat LI Express - probably the best 2022 team in the country by 3, then only beat UC Thunder - a B level team, by 1 goal. Crazy fun to watch.

Best 22 team in country? Funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax goes down 3 times in one tournament. More practice and Cannons needed. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Diamondbacks coach ejected from playoff game. Totally lost it on incompetent officials.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Diamondbacks coach ejected from playoff game. Totally lost it on incompetent officials.

Wow

What a display. And he complains about other coaches. Joke

Have a drink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
History repeats itself with ole dbag coach.
Isn't he the director of the entire club.
Keep it classy Dbacks.
At least you have matching coffee tumbler mugs and the dad's who rock team gear just like precious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did freedom get shafted when they lost to Crabs? so not only did Crabs have tiebreaker in goals against and goal differential, but they also won the head to head. Seems fair to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did freedom get shafted when they lost to Crabs? so not only did Crabs have tiebreaker in goals against and goal differential, but they also won the head to head. Seems fair to me.

Crabs lost to Igloo, Igloo lost to Freedom, Freedom lost to Crabs. What is a fair way to decide who advances? How about goals against for common opponents? Sound fair right? Not to Crabs to played a B level team that should have never been in the AA division while Igloo and Freedom play AA teams straight up.

It wound up the same in the end because Crabs had to play Igloo again and again Igloo beat them easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freedom lost to Crabs so they have no one to blame but themselves...

Freedom played back to back games before the Crabs even showed up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

seems fair? did you look at the brackets at all for this tournament and who the crabs had to play verse the other elite teams in this tourney. it was a sad joke . Freedom played back to back games before the Crabs even got to the fields to play Lax factory at 11. does that really seem fair?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won it?

Hawks - their toughest game was in the 1st playoff game against LI express. Diamondbacks and Igloo were a little easier. All tough competition. No better competition at a tourney than young guns. Shame 88+3 boycotts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won it?

Hawks - their toughest game was in the 1st playoff game against LI express. Diamondbacks and Igloo were a little easier. All tough competition. No better competition at a tourney than young guns. Shame 88+3 boycotts.

Totally agree - Young Guns had the best competition of the summer. Hawks a deserving champ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won it?

Totally agree - Young Guns had the best competition of the summer. Hawks a deserving champ.
yup.....one of the most legit tournaments of the summer......Winners have something to brag about.....Say what you will about Crabs...They a great tournament and play no favors to their own teams like other tournaments....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me with the size of these Maryland kids! I find it border line dangerous how they are manipulating age requirements. If it was one or two or three kids .... Ok.

I am having a hard time believing that as a whole Maryland grows bigger kids then NY, NJ and CONN.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does every club make it mandatory that your kid has a US Lacrosse ID number? Because of the insurance it provides your kid. So with that comes power. What US Lacrosse needs to do is add a stipulation that their insurance is only covering players who participates in US Lacrosse rules based tournaments. So now if your kid gets hurt in some NLF tournament their is no insurance and maybe now the parent whose kid gets injured can sue the tournament for injuries occurred by a player 2 years older!! Do you want to see how fast everyone conforms then!! Insurance is too expensive.
Money talks!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does every club make it mandatory that your kid has a US Lacrosse ID number? Because of the insurance it provides your kid. So with that comes power. What US Lacrosse needs to do is add a stipulation that their insurance is only covering players who participates in US Lacrosse rules based tournaments. So now if your kid gets hurt in some NLF tournament their is no insurance and maybe now the parent whose kid gets injured can sue the tournament for injuries occurred by a player 2 years older!! Do you want to see how fast everyone conforms then!! Insurance is too expensive.
Money talks!!

I've heard making a claim on USL insurance is impossible and that everything is rejected out of hand. Anyone ever make a successful claim out there ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has 1,2,3,kids that are bigger .Every team from NY to Texas this weekend and every weekend . please stop with the 2 years older manipulation crap. If you want to continue to make excuses for your kid than go get some proof of your accusations . its pretty easy to do. ask for a roster check, go to the club in questions director. and while your at it make sure you have all of your teams 03 and 04 kids info . the bigger and smaller ones. All good competitive teams this summer from all over at this age group,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money talks!!

2 years older is a stretch for this age group. boys all grow at different rates. Might be time to find a different sport for your kid to play. What excuse will you have for them in High School . 03 and 04 b-days are well within the rules of ALL leagues and 2022 tourneys. So enough of the cry baby chatter because you are a sore loser. EVERY single 2022 team is the same. whether they have 1 or 5. they are 12 and just kids. BIG and SMALL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me with the size of these Maryland kids! I find it border line dangerous how they are manipulating age requirements. If it was one or two or three kids .... Ok.

I am having a hard time believing that as a whole Maryland grows bigger kids then NY, NJ and CONN.

Yes you are kidding yourself if you can make a statement like that ! A state grows kids bigger? Maybe you haven't been watching much be Every team this weekend had at least 2 kids that could be considered 'bigger'.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes you are kidding yourself if you can make a statement like that ! A state grows kids bigger? Maybe you haven't been watching much be Every team this weekend had at least 2 kids that could be considered 'bigger'.

The biggest kid I saw was that express goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The biggest kid I saw was that express goalie.

the 2 so biggest kids all summer are both from NY teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow

What a display. And he complains about other coaches. Joke

Have a drink

Both sidelines for that teamAPI should be ashamed to act that way in front of their boys. Fathers yelling at their kids angry. Poor goalies dad acting like an complete [lacrosse] every single game. All 10 coaches yelling on the field at kids at the same time. The same time the kids are being yelled at by their own dads..Felt bad for those kids who are very talented and hard working. Their coaches and parents let them down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90% of Maryland's population isn't short, fat eyetalians like Long Island so basic genetics would tell you MD people will be tallerD

Page 23 of 28 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard