BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 58 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 57 58
Re: Early Recruiting
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to pick on LI in the least, but this string of horrible behavior has viraled out to all ends. It used to be just the LI and Maryland parents who were too hopped up, but now the crazy has reached the Colorado and Texas and everywhere else. It is truly sad how wrecked this youth sport is. My 2020 kid likely won't play college unless it is club, Fine by me. What isn't fine by me is another year or two of this summer and fall club stuff will be so unbearable that kids like him will decide they just don't enjoy it much. There is no way but down in terms of youth lacrosse participation unless this changes.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Amazing how fast everyone adapts to the new normal. A couple years ago it leaked a kid committed to Hopkins before 9th grade even started. Last summer it was a kid on the middle of the summer before 9th grade. Now it is kids right on the last day of middle school. Is this like Duke telling their recruits to stay non public until they finish 9th grade "because Duke doesn't recruit 9th graders"? I privately wonder if kids are now being offered in the middle of 8th grade after fall ball and the coaches just think keeping a lid on it -- for now -- keeps it from looking more sleazy and more extreme.

This is absolutely destroying the youth sport. 5th and 6th graders now have anxieties over being noticed in middle school or it will be too late.
If you're one who doesn't think ER is ruining the youth sport, all you had to do is spend half a day around the 2020 & 2019 games at Adrenaline this weekend. Between delusional parents, coach screaming at player after game that he could never recommend him, to a recent 2019 D1 commit taking off his equipment at 4 minute mark because coach didn't put him back in fast enough, one kid even looking up at the scaffold to let them know that was his 5th goal....and I was only there for an hour ....I'd love to say college programs will get what they deserve, but with 55 man rosters I'm sure they'll be able to weed out their mistakes

That is just so sad and pathetic to read. We've really failed these kids. It is KILLING the youth sport.

Please tell me it wasn't any team from LI doing this?
Amazing how fast everyone adapts to the new normal. A couple years ago it leaked a kid committed to Hopkins before 9th grade even started. Last summer it was a kid on the middle of the summer before 9th grade. Now it is kids right on the last day of middle school. Is this like Duke telling their recruits to stay non public until they finish 9th grade "because Duke doesn't recruit 9th graders"? I privately wonder if kids are now being offered in the middle of 8th grade after fall ball and the coaches just think keeping a lid on it -- for now -- keeps it from looking more sleazy and more extreme.

This is absolutely destroying the youth sport. 5th and 6th graders now have anxieties over being noticed in middle school or it will be too late.
If you're one who doesn't think ER is ruining the youth sport, all you had to do is spend half a day around the 2020 & 2019 games at Adrenaline this weekend. Between delusional parents, coach screaming at player after game that he could never recommend him, to a recent 2019 D1 commit taking off his equipment at 4 minute mark because coach didn't put him back in fast enough, one kid even looking up at the scaffold to let them know that was his 5th goal....and I was only there for an hour ....I'd love to say college programs will get what they deserve, but with 55 man rosters I'm sure they'll be able to weed out their mistakes

That is just so sad and pathetic to read. We've really failed these kids. It is KILLING the youth sport.

Please tell me it wasn't any team from LI doing this?
Ironically no, if you don't include crush for leaving in D1 PSU commit even with a 15-0 lead against PT, but that is minor and that coach is known for that. It was a PT and a Leading Edge player, and a Laxachussets coach. But honestly it all starts with us parents. My favorite on our team was when a mother and father, standing right on the sideline while most of us were in the bleachers, screaming at a player to "look up, look up" and pass while he's getting swarmed by 3 players, "pass to 21", 21 being their middie son of course , who by the way took at least 15 shots, scoring only once, while on at least 4 occasions didn't even wait for X back-up. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of parents out there teaching and yelling at their sons to play the team game right, but there are enough delusional ones that are having a negative effect on the youth game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My favorite was the FLID parent from LI Express at last years U15 Nationals yelling at the ref about a kid from 3d doing one handed checks. Problem was the kid has one arm, and when it was pointed out to said FLID that the kid had one arm, he still persisted in yelling about it for the duration of the game. Dbag of the summer award hands down...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My favorite was the FLID parent from LI Express at last years U15 Nationals yelling at the ref about a kid from 3d doing one handed checks. Problem was the kid has one arm, and when it was pointed out to said FLID that the kid had one arm, he still persisted in yelling about it for the duration of the game. Dbag of the summer award hands down...

What is FLID?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is FLID?

It's what upstate red neck hicks call Long Islanders. "F**K Long Island D**K" They use that term because they are a little slow from repeatedly banging their heads on the door frame when they have to go outside to use the out house.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLID means F**K*** Long Island D**Bag..get it right...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid is good - no surprise. I don't get committing to a school like UNC when he could have gone anywhere (ND, Duke, Ivy, etc.). To each his own ....

This is where guidance by a parent is imperative. This kid is good enough to commit yet picks the school that just happens to be current D1 champs. No one can say how much more he will develop in the next couple of years. Depending on his academic status and projected future potential in the class room; its a parents responsibility to guide the student athlete to the best fit possible. Perhaps in this case; UNC was a good choice if the parameters where all weighed in.

Our early commit was just as good in the classroom as on the field and we thought a shot at IVY was in his best interest as long as he stayed the course wrt both aspects.

We sat as a family and looked at all the pros and cons of each school and what he liked about them and if it fit into what he thought might be a place where he could pursue numerous academic options. He chose IVY and we stressed that at any moment if he thought it was too much pressure; that he could change course. So far so good...one year away from his goal now and more happy with his choice than when he made it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are wrong its the first translation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLID means F**K*** Long Island D**Bag..get it right...
Ok FUD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid is good - no surprise. I don't get committing to a school like UNC when he could have gone anywhere (ND, Duke, Ivy, etc.). To each his own ....

This is where guidance by a parent is imperative. This kid is good enough to commit yet picks the school that just happens to be current D1 champs. No one can say how much more he will develop in the next couple of years. Depending on his academic status and projected future potential in the class room; its a parents responsibility to guide the student athlete to the best fit possible. Perhaps in this case; UNC was a good choice if the parameters where all weighed in.

Our early commit was just as good in the classroom as on the field and we thought a shot at IVY was in his best interest as long as he stayed the course wrt both aspects.

We sat as a family and looked at all the pros and cons of each school and what he liked about them and if it fit into what he thought might be a place where he could pursue numerous academic options. He chose IVY and we stressed that at any moment if he thought it was too much pressure; that he could change course. So far so good...one year away from his goal now and more happy with his choice than when he made it.

UNC is a better school than you make think. Regarding sports, I tend to think you should look at the 25% composite SAT score. Any motivated student can do well, in most academic environments, but I think one should think twice before going somewhere where your scores would put you in the bottom quartile (not saying not a good idea, just that worth considering the counterpoints). UVA's 25% composite is 1250, UNC's is 1200, Duke's is 1360 and Yale's is 1410.

That said, I think it's great if a kid wants to use lax to get into the Ivies. It's an incredible experience. Of course, so would be 4 years in sunny Chapel Hill. And if a kid is smart enough to prosper at a school like Yale, he can get PBK at UNC and it's hard for me to think that he wouldn't have just as many opportunities in life.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My god. My son went to that tournament and played LIE and 3D and told me about the 3D player. That's a [lacrosse] of a story. Insane. FLID, that's a good one. Almost as good as FIGJAM, which is pertinent this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My god. My son went to that tournament and played LIE and 3D and told me about the 3D player. That's a [lacrosse] of a story. Insane. FLID, that's a good one. Almost as good as FIGJAM, which is pertinent this weekend.

I'll bite, what does FIGJAM stand for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be interesting to see what Lars does with some UVA commits. It will also be interesting to see what next Brown coach does with the commits.

Here we go...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What D1 program is the hardest to get recruited by?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What D1 program is the hardest to get recruited by?

The one your son's grades are just a hair below the minimum accepted level... It's different for every kid. BTW if he's the number 1 recruit nationally, that changes everything! Point is, athletic standing and grades form a combination that can and will be very different for each kid, at the same school!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I fall on the other side of this argument , I think it really depends on what your kid wants to do. If you are doing business/finance then going Ivy makes sense to me ,other than that not really. Difficult to justify 250000 in debt compared to 60000 or less. If you are a good enough student to do well at an Ivy you will most likely excel at a UNC or similar and if you plan on going to grad school then go Ivy then. I went to an Ivy med school and more students than not were non ivy undergrads.If you qualify for financial aide an Ivy education is a home run but many kids from Long Island will get essentially none.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I fall on the other side of this argument , I think it really depends on what your kid wants to do. If you are doing business/finance then going Ivy makes sense to me ,other than that not really. Difficult to justify 250000 in debt compared to 60000 or less. If you are a good enough student to do well at an Ivy you will most likely excel at a UNC or similar and if you plan on going to grad school then go Ivy then. I went to an Ivy med school and more students than not were non ivy undergrads.If you qualify for financial aide an Ivy education is a home run but many kids from Long Island will get essentially none.

Princeton, North Carolina, Navy, Stony Brook, Towson, UMass.... To each his/her own. Every situation is different. The important thing is that each kid makes the most of their opportunities. Good luck to all and enjoy the ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm down at Jake Reed Camp and I have to agree, the sport has been bastardized. Seems like every tournament is a showcase now and kids play like they are at a showcase all the time. What does that mean? Middies don't want to play defense because it might tire them out. Very little passing as everyone wants to go 1v1 to the goal. Unselfish play is simply none existent. Long poles carry the ball too long and shoot too often because they think they need to do something flashy to be seen. When was the last time you saw a feeding attackman? I overheard kids bickering at Crabfeast because "you never F'in pass me the ball".

If I'm coaching at the college level, I want kids who will contribute to my team. That's how you win, as a team. Do coaches actually look for team players? I played mid level D1 late '90-'94, we were a very good team and played team ball. That was fun and rewarding. I don't see kids having much fun and they are only in 9th grade. Its really a sad state of affairs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pretty good analysis. all of that behavior is ingrained on the car ride to and from these "showcases". why this sport has become so ugly is hard to figure out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with all the above. We have taught our son to play unselfish and as a team player; the reward is little as other players ball hog or take a shot most every time they have the ball...usually a bad shot. I think the "team play" concept is driven by the coach. He may say he wants "team play" but unless he follows through on it selfish play will continue to happen. It is ruining our love of the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
poor goalies, that's a painfull weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with all the above. We have taught our son to play unselfish and as a team player; the reward is little as other players ball hog or take a shot most every time they have the ball...usually a bad shot. I think the "team play" concept is driven by the coach. He may say he wants "team play" but unless he follows through on it selfish play will continue to happen. It is ruining our love of the sport.

Goalies bear the brunt of the pressure in these showcases. Very little team defense because poles have never played with each other plus some try and focus on throwing the home run check and get beat. Above usually results in quite a few hands free shots which are hardest to save.

Seems the best events for coaches to truly evaluate are the high level team events; Platinum Cup, HHH, Crabfeast, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalies bear the brunt of the pressure in these showcases. Very little team defense because poles have never played with each other plus some try and focus on throwing the home run check and get beat. Above usually results in quite a few hands free shots which are hardest to save.

Seems the best events for coaches to truly evaluate are the high level team events; Platinum Cup, HHH, Crabfeast, etc.

After watching this crap last weekend the coaches are better off getting a hold of full game footage from High School games to evaluate these kids to see who will play team ball. These "Showcases" blow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last issue, the 2020 is all playing over at Cantiague Park on 3 contiguous beautiful fields. College coaches are only just beginning to think of this grad year. Yes, it is the beginning of the recruiting cycle group but please understand that Rising Freshman should be building video clips and developing their interest in schools and compete hard. However, the amount of college programs recruiting Rising Freshman is limited.

THEN WHY CHARGE THEM THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY? WARNING IF THE EVENT HAS THE 2020'S AT ANOTHER VENUE, THERE WILL NOT BE MANY COACHES THERE. MONEY GRAB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll bite, what does FIGJAM stand for?

F**k I'm Good Just Ask Me. See Phil M.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crickets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard at a HS game this past season, this was screamed out by HS coach at one kid, "this is the result of GDamn travel lacrosse, your shot percentage is 8%, this is NOT a showcase, play team ball or your out."

100% in agreement, college coaches should demand FULL HS game films, this is what you will get when you recruit these kids.

3/4 of sons team gave up playing because of showcase behavior from certain kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard at a HS game this past season, this was screamed out by HS coach at one kid, "this is the result of GDamn travel lacrosse, your shot percentage is 8%, this is NOT a showcase, play team ball or your out."

100% in agreement, college coaches should demand FULL HS game films, this is what you will get when you recruit these kids.

3/4 of sons team gave up playing because of showcase behavior from certain kids.

Fault of the parents, sitting on the sidelines screaming "SHOOT" when their son is 30 yards away. Ridiculous. No knowledge of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it pretty amusing. I'd love to get one of these video schemers to just put out a motionless camera and audio toward the parental unit sidelines to capture some of this and boil it down to a short film of the lunatic fringes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any experience of knowledge of the Fab Frosh showcase in CT held end of July?
Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any experience of knowledge of the Fab Frosh showcase in CT held end of July?
Thanks

My son did it 2 years ago, pretty well run, decent amount of coaches. Not a bad one day deal and not too far. Talent level was good and the games were run by prep school and high school coaches. IMO not a make or break event but a solid add on to your summer schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last issue, the 2020 is all playing over at Cantiague Park on 3 contiguous beautiful fields. College coaches are only just beginning to think of this grad year. Yes, it is the beginning of the recruiting cycle group but please understand that Rising Freshman should be building video clips and developing their interest in schools and compete hard. However, the amount of college programs recruiting Rising Freshman is limited.

THEN WHY CHARGE THEM THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY? WARNING IF THE EVENT HAS THE 2020'S AT ANOTHER VENUE, THERE WILL NOT BE MANY COACHES THERE. MONEY GRAB

This is true. Crabfeast was flung all over the Baltimore area so coaches might be able to hit 2 locations in one day with any meaningful evaluation. Certainly with winners brackets being in one location and loser brackets in another the coaches gravitate to the winners bracket location. Big 4 HHH tourney was all one location so coaches can spend the entire day moving around the fields. 'Naptown Challenge has 2020's all at Kent Island High School (ie across Chesapeake Bay Bridge). Great teasm to watch, but how many coaches will skip 2019's and 2018's to watch 2020's for a day?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps a good choice for your son. However, have you really looked into what's happening at "IVY" schools lately? Are you aware of the extreme radical leftist environment that exists at many of these schools? Are you aware that the freedom of ideas and self expression are only available to those that follow along with the leftist agenda? Are you aware that if your son does not support this agenda within his course work he will be held accountable with poor grades? Are you further aware that the support of any idea other than those approved by the radical left are met with extreme social backlash? Most certainly you are unaware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps a good choice for your son. However, have you really looked into what's happening at "IVY" schools lately? Are you aware of the extreme radical leftist environment that exists at many of these schools? Are you aware that the freedom of ideas and self expression are only available to those that follow along with the leftist agenda? Are you aware that if your son does not support this agenda within his course work he will be held accountable with poor grades? Are you further aware that the support of any idea other than those approved by the radical left are met with extreme social backlash? Most certainly you are unaware.

An example of said leftist mov't can be found on just about every campus in the USA and have been for decades. Your claims re IVY are absurd and without substantiation. What then, is your agenda?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

An example of said leftist mov't can be found on just about every campus in the USA and have been for decades. Your claims re IVY are absurd and without substantiation. What then, is your agenda?

WRONG. 96% percent of all professors at Cornell support and donate to the left. Fact! Same school has interviews of students who've faced retribution from professors in terms of lower grades for right leaning positions. Fact. Center/right positions on any and all subjects are met with censorship and the cries of racism across all Ivies. Do a little research, you just might become a bit enlightened. My agenda is simple, freedom of expression, freedom of speech and the free and open exchange of ideas. Something the "Ivies" use to embrace. Unfortunately, those ideals are only reserved for the left on your precious ivy campus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

well, small dissertation on this topic would be fruitless, thus we should consider the following:

Professors (especially in fields where this is relevant, like social science and humanities) are overwhelmingly leftist, and a non-trivial number are very left-wing (~18% of social scientists identify as Marxists).
Some departments focus on research which exclusively deals with leftist thought (gender studies, much of sociology, much of African American studies/critical race theory, much of English literature).
Speakers, rallies, and protests on campus are pretty much exclusively left-wing.
When there are speakers, rallies, or protests on campus which have a right-wing bent, there is a non-trivial chance that they will either be interrupted and drowned out by protesters or shut down by the administration.
The culture of universities is overwhelmingly leftist. Defending non-leftist views will not make you popular: it will probably alienate quite a few people.
Now I want to qualify these remarks:
First, event though professors tend toward leftism, this usually makes no difference at all in how their classes are conducted.
While some departments are functionally left-wing think tanks, there's nothing wrong with that: who cares if sociologists publish a lot of studies on the racism of the death penalty or something along those lines? The real problem is that the ideological homogeneity of these and other departments has made them resistant to hiring non-conformists (in this case, conservatives). One of the reason why leftism is dominating the academy is because leftism has deliberately excluding rightism from entering.
There's no problem with left-wing speakers on campus. However, these are the only views that students will ever be exposed to in the course of attending university. Right wing speakers and events face tremendous opposition from both students and faculty which makes it almost impossible for them to actually hold events on campus.
Take the Milo Yiannopolis incident at DePaul (I'm not a fan of Milo, but consider the incident): DePaul administration tried its hardest to justify disinviting the speaker from campus, then demanded a two-thousand-dollar fee for security for the event (this is apparently not ordinarily demanded for a speaker, and they asked only at the last minute), then they insisted that the College Republicans read a humiliating letter discussing the university's commitment to diversity and non-endorsement of their views before Milo be allowed to speak. When protesters showed up and interrupted the event and (possibly) assaulted the speaker, security did not remove them, because they were told by university administrators to not intervene. After the event, the president of DePaul released a letter about the incident, in which he stated that although it was unfortunate that the College Republicans' event was disrupted, Milo's views were in tension with the values of the university: it hardly seems appropriate to take time to criticize the speaker whose forum was illegally and forcefully shut down, and it's definitely not something the university would have done for a similarly controversial leftist.
There's no problem with college students being left-wing. Each new generation tends to be more liberal than the last, and there are good things to say about this. However, campus politics is often overly emotional, and simple political disagreements are used to justify excessive outrage, personal hatred, and harassment: this almost always takes the form of leftists hating and harassing non-leftist students (or students of a left-wing cause harassing students who are critical of that cause). Invoking trigger warnings, offense-taking, virtue-signaling, and extensive apologies for privilege are ways to 'get ahead' in the eyes of one's fellow students: the more offended or apologetic a student is, the better his or her social standing, and, since offense-taking requires an accused offense-giver (whose standing suffers as a result), this means that social status is intensely competitive. It means that student relationships become fundamentally antagonistic.
The problem isn't that universities are left-wing. Leftism is only incidental to the problem on campus: there have been times in history when similar problems have taken a right-wing form (I am thinking of the Prussian/German university system from the late-19th century to the early-20th century). But universities today are ideologically homogeneous, and the administration officially sanctions the repression of certain points of view.

It is not just the IVY's but all of the traditionally liberal universities that will have similar environments with each their own gauntlet of social issues to be navigated

A student with his own mindset will take from his or her school experience that which will offer them the most. That the campuses have become a liberal world will not deter most from their goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WRONG. 96% percent of all professors at Cornell support and donate to the left. Fact! Same school has interviews of students who've faced retribution from professors in terms of lower grades for right leaning positions. Fact. Center/right positions on any and all subjects are met with censorship and the cries of racism across all Ivies. Do a little research, you just might become a bit enlightened. My agenda is simple, freedom of expression, freedom of speech and the free and open exchange of ideas. Something the "Ivies" use to embrace. Unfortunately, those ideals are only reserved for the left on your precious ivy campus.

Pretty broad sword your wielding there... (does it come with a Trump MAGA hat?) I take it your child or yourself did not make it into the IVY school of your choice?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you attack someone who cites statistics and delivered a well developed observation? to follow your logic a person who who may be critical of IVYs is only a bitter and rejected person who couldn't get in? , your high handed dismissal of that prior poster with a Trump reference is actually a prime example of what he or she was concerned within the post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty broad sword your wielding there... (does it come with a Trump MAGA hat?) I take it your child or yourself did not make it into the IVY school of your choice?

I played at one of HYP and the guy complaining about shitlibs is right on the money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you attack someone who cites statistics and delivered a well developed observation? to follow your logic a person who who may be critical of IVYs is only a bitter and rejected person who couldn't get in? , your high handed dismissal of that prior poster with a Trump reference is actually a prime example of what he or she was concerned within the post.

because he has an agenda with ivy's and does not discuss the entirety of the issue which is endemic to most universities at this point. (see my above short discourse explaining this whilst not condemning any one type of conference or league of schools). by the way; I am a conservative who can discuss both sides of a topic in a coherent and meaningful manner. that is what one can gain while attending an IVY.

and your meaningful retort is...?

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 58 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 57 58
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard