BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 28 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks Got better how? hold backs and cannons kids. Rumors cannon kids going back to cannons. Hawks only be left with the holdbacks that are not good enough to play with their true age group.

Not a Hawk, but enough with the holdbacks ridicule ..stop pretending that your teams doesn't have holdbacks. every team has holdbacks at this age group. 2022. its not uncommon due to the system in place. Good luck with that when your kid gets to High School.

Generally the holdbacks are present only at the schools that encourage this behavior which is not the case for any Annapolis schools. The schools that encourage holdbacks are in Montgomery County and North Baltimore. Look at the clubs in those areas for holdbacks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Got better how? hold backs and cannons kids. Rumors cannon kids going back to cannons. Hawks only be left with the holdbacks that are not good enough to play with their true age group.

why would anyone go back to cannons? their teams always fall apart at this age and they were terrible this year. 4 kids going back isn't going to change that.

This forum is a cesspool of rumors and misinformation. There were two cannons that went to hawks and no holdbacks. What is wrong with you all? Why are you all so angry? If you're not happy with your team, have your kid try out somewhere else. Don't tear down or destroy another team's reputation (Hawks), and don't tear down a really good team that is having a bad year (API). These are kids! The stuff you people put on here is disgusting. If someone said these things to your kid on instagram or snapchat, you would consider it online bullying. But you get on here and just let it rip. What a horrible example. Do you think getting your insecurities out on here is going to make your kid better? Your anger and bitterness must come through and affect them. On the field and off.
cesspool guy is back....seems to be OK when you talk about Crabs.....practice what you preach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why would anyone go back to cannons? their teams always fall apart at this age and they were terrible this year. 4 kids going back isn't going to change that.

This forum is a cesspool of rumors and misinformation. There were two cannons that went to hawks and no holdbacks. What is wrong with you all? Why are you all so angry? If you're not happy with your team, have your kid try out somewhere else. Don't tear down or destroy another team's reputation (Hawks), and don't tear down a really good team that is having a bad year (API). These are kids! The stuff you people put on here is disgusting. If someone said these things to your kid on instagram or snapchat, you would consider it online bullying. But you get on here and just let it rip. What a horrible example. Do you think getting your insecurities out on here is going to make your kid better? Your anger and bitterness must come through and affect them. On the field and off.
cesspool guy is back....seems to be OK when you talk about Crabs.....practice what you preach
Big Boy pants a requirement on this forum..Check feelings at the door..Sissy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But it would hurt the Hawks. Hawks don't develop players they only recruit kids. Hope your happy now because the head coach is out looking to replace you with a holdback.

Well, he is for sure out recruiting and has been for awhile now. Expected to come to every event....saying you need to to play but he already has your replacement months ago so it doesn't matter. Seen it from 3 different sides now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dbacks go 0-3 this Saturday at Young Guns!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else surprised lax factory and UC Thunder invited to young guns?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else surprised lax factory and UC Thunder invited to young guns?

That is surprising. Lax Factory struggled against the two AA teams from Howard County at the Maryland Lacrosse Tournament. RR beat them 15-4 and FCA Blue beat them 8-3. Thunder beat them 9-7. Could be a long weekend for those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thunder lost to FCA 8-6 and RR 6-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But it would hurt the Hawks. Hawks don't develop players they only recruit kids. Hope your happy now because the head coach is out looking to replace you with a holdback.

Well, he is for sure out recruiting and has been for awhile now. Expected to come to every event....saying you need to to play but he already has your replacement months ago so it doesn't matter. Seen it from 3 different sides now.

? What does this even mean? 3 different sides?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is True lacrosse out of? Are they good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

? What does this even mean? 3 different sides?

Being recruited by him....seeing my son recruited over....and hearing from families at other clubs that he is recruiting them. And it is not recruiting for tryouts either. It's "we need you next year"

But if he thinks for 1 second you aren't loyal to the Hawks.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have teams in most of the mid west stats. If it just say True and no state after it. It is the National team. Or some form of National team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks got 2 players from Cannons not 4 and they aren't going back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have teams in most of the mid west stats. If it just say True and no state after it. It is the National team. Or some form of National team

The National team was as at NSCLA tourney and lost to rough riders and li outlaws(twice). Split with Carolina and beat rising sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good. Because the Hawks family likes these folks a lot smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really think most of the kids move to another club because their current clubs' coaches or teammates are perceived by the kids to be jerks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

speak for yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many daddy's on hawks staff? How many of them have holdback kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many daddy's on hawks staff? How many of them have holdback kids?
5-7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

speak for yourself

Troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have at least 5 holdbacks. They have 2 kids that are 175 lbs. I know this because a buddy from college had his kid play on that team last year and told me this year they have 5 minimum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have at least 5 holdbacks. They have 2 kids that are 175 lbs. I know this because a buddy from college had his kid play on that team last year and told me this year they have 5 minimum.

Your buddy is wrong and you have no clue what you're talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO you are just lying....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smh

No clue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't Hawks and Dback parents just hug.
Everyone getting tired of the endless babble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does 175 lbs have to do with anything? It tells you nothing. I have a son who is 5'6" 180lbs and born in 2004 and another son born in 2002 and is 5'4 145 lbs. Kids develop differently so your size argument is a sign of your ignorance. Go back to the drawing board if you have an ax to grind against the Hawks team. I hope my son's team gets to play against these "giants" - thought we only grew them big in Texas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 5. No way! 16 at a minimum. I know this because my wife has a friend who had a college roommate who is from Annapolis and her friend's friend taught the entire team when they were in kindergarten. I think she said hat two of them have their own kids. Wait, these kids are adults! I mean, grown men are 175 lbs. I am now soooooo confused.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are being Idiots because no team has been very dominate over any team .Which includes all AA 2022. If you don't like your team then leave when the season is done . WHO CARES.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how Maryland has the largest kids. It's really amazing that the biggest kids play lacrosse. You would think they would play basketball...oh they are 2 years older than everyone else with no athleticism, so yup let them push everyone around on the lacrosse fields. What a joke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how Maryland has the largest kids. It's really amazing that the biggest kids play lacrosse. You would think they would play basketball...oh they are 2 years older than everyone else with no athleticism, so yup let them push everyone around on the lacrosse fields. What a joke!

Really, Maryland has the biggest kids? Pretty sure it is Pennsylvania. Yea, I am going with PA! Or maybe PA has kids that are three years older than the other kids? Who really knows but I am sticking with PA. Yup, PA unless some objects?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your in a maryland thread [lacrosse]! Get off the thread and leave the state if you and little Johnny can't take it.

2 years older in the 6th grade? Seriously ? [lacrosse] clowns like you are that are out to hate on kids is a joke..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents wearing the sweet neck lanyards of precious are halarious.
Who does that?

Lots of clubs/parents do it. Not for me, but I don't see why it's the object of ridicule. Not a biggie.

What are you talking about? What are on lanyards?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your in a maryland thread [lacrosse]! Get off the thread and leave the state if you and little Johnny can't take it.

2 years older in the 6th grade? Seriously ? [lacrosse] clowns like you are that are out to hate on kids is a joke..

He was just using some sarcasm to show that Maryland Lacrosse along with a couple other holdback areas have become a joke. Most areas including Maryland send their biggest and best athletics to the money sports. Basketball,football, baseball. But somehow MD sends its giants to Lacrosse. LOL.. Holdback most average to decent kids a year or two and and he transforms into a good player in youth sports. Nothing like dominating younger kids...LOL .. Got to give credit to MD parents. It is ok to holdback your kid and play down as everyone is doing it now!! LOL..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Precious....Silly....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax / Cannons combo team looked good at young guns today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dbacks go 0-3 this Saturday at Young Guns!

Not today. 3-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax / Cannons combo team looked good at young guns today.

Not really Hawks beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax dad who coaches his own son lost his mind several times today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dBacks with a Big Win against LI Express today.

Page 22 of 28 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard