BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TAZ top 5 for sure. Coach has asked to stay off BOTC.

Barely made top 5 at Laxfest...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ top 5 for sure. Coach has asked to stay off BOTC.

Barely made top 5 at Laxfest...

Legacy Taz is not even close to being a top team!
Too many loudmouth parents coaching from the sideline.

Re: Early recruiting or..
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDX....typical classless Maryland lax parents. Unreal

No MDX aren't typical MD parents. Most of us have realistic expectations of our team.

They (MDX) think they are on the Crabs/Hawks/LI level, but every time they play teams like that they get crushed.
To try to build a trophy case they play in lesser tournmanets (i.e. Beach Lax) so when they lose they have a fit.

Re: Early recruiting or..
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDX....typical classless Maryland lax parents. Unreal

No MDX aren't typical MD parents. Most of us have realistic expectations of our team.

They (MDX) think they are on the Crabs/Hawks/LI level, but every time they play teams like that they get crushed.
To try to build a trophy case they play in lesser tournaments (i.e. Beach Lax) so when they lose they have a fit.

100% true - and when they do lose, they throw their camo hats (literally), yell at the refs, and stomp off the field cursing everyone and everything. Any parent who cheers their son on when he commits a cheap shot late hit penalty should expect that the apple won't fall far from the tree...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does 91 MD have players from their elite team playing at mvp with their second team this weekend? Thought their director said that kind of roster switching would never happen In his club.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does 91 MD have players from their elite team playing at mvp with their second team this weekend? Thought their director said that kind of roster switching would never happen In his club.

Since the same kids from that team and some from the 2nd team also play rec through the season, not surprised they would do this. Not sure which is worse-playing on the lower team's roster or allowing your kids to load a recreation team roster. Poor form on both counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won MVP Rising?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since the same kids from that team and some from the 2nd team also play rec through the season, not surprised they would do this. Not sure which is worse-playing on the lower team's roster or allowing your kids to load a recreation team roster. Poor form on both counts.

No, the worst is having your kid playing in any program where MM is the leader of the program, regardless of who the kids coach is. MM is bad news, he has shown that several times this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, the worst is having your kid playing in any program where MM is the leader of the program, regardless of who the kids coach is. MM is bad news, he has shown that several times this year.

word is he is totally uninvolved with any of the teams except his own kids so what the 2020s did with roster switching this weekend, the behavior of some players/parents/coach at beach lax, and loading rec teams , they do all by themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hope the AA 9d1 kid did not take an all star slot from another player who actually was rostered on the team and belonged there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be correct.....saw the fraud team 91 in action at the Maryland lacrosse tournament this weekend. If mm open his mouth again about dirty play, he needs to look at his own teams....no excuse! He should call his own program out, but that would take integrity...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be correct.....saw the fraud team 91 in action at the Maryland lacrosse tournament this weekend. If mm open his mouth again about dirty play, he needs to look at his own teams....no excuse! He should call his own program out, but that would take integrity...

That is interesting as neither 2020 91 team played the Maryland lacrosse tournament this weekend. The AA team was off and the other team played in MVP Rising. What are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were you at the Baltimore tryout?
There were 190 kids who tried out, not 300 or more.
Did you stay for the call back game?
It was pretty apparent who the two best goalies were on the field. Both goalies who were selected for the team averaged an 80% save percentage in the call back game. And, by the way, one is a 2020 and one is a 2019. The 2019 does not play for any of the coaches who evaluated the tryouts. The 2020 goalie has played up for the last three years on a 2019 team. Please check his birthdate on the roster and get all of your facts straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys wins again vs crabs nation. Rm must be having fits. The holdbacks are not that great. 3d San diego owned rising sons today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca goalie=home cooking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs can't win a single division even when they give their teams the easiest pool play and path of least resistance once in bracket play. Amazing how karma bites you in the A$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at Under Armour yesterday. 2019s combined with 2020s, and with holdbacks all over the chart was hard to imagine more than 3 or 4 2020s making the cut. Must have been 300 easy in the Command division. Some OK lacrosse mixed with really poor lacrosse. Substitutions with sideline coaches was very unpredictable. I don't envy the evaluators and maybe having politics involved is a good thing as it makes it easier for selections. 2018/2017s had some really good players. Ball sizzling around the field.

Politics was very evident in the selection process. No way did 2- 2020 goalies deserve to advance. Just so happened to be the goalies of the Command Team coaches. The fact that they should not have advanced was proven in the way they played. Size and technique were lacking. So many talented goalies overlooked.

So I guess if your son was one of the political picks, you are happy.

No, I am not a goalie parent.

Just the most glaring example of politics at this position.

Were you at the Baltimore tryout?
There were 190 kids who tried out, not 300 or more.
Did you stay for the call back game?
It was pretty apparent who the two best goalies were on the field. Both goalies who were selected for the team averaged an 80% save percentage in the call back game. And, by the way, one is a 2020 and one is a 2019. The 2019 does not play for any of the coaches who evaluated the tryouts. The 2020 goalie has played up for the last three years on a 2019 team. Please check his birthdate on the roster and get all of your facts straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys wins again vs crabs nation. Rm must be having fits. The holdbacks are not that great. 3d San diego owned rising sons today.

Correction: Florida fogo wins vs crabs nation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a Nova/DMV update Madlax had a better weekend then VLC did. So is it still a huge deal they did not play HOCO?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies goalie is probably best in the country and defense is legit. No question, FOGO helps too. He owns on other fogos except 91 LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca goalie=home cooking

Not sure what this comment means......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You looneys people are like the little brother always striving to be equal. Face it regardless of what you do the club is considered a joke. You pop out once in awhile and win but lose to randomness mediocre teams like FCA or beat a freedom by one. Two top kids from another state pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is a fraud 91 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level defeated 3D San Diego in the final in OT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level defeated 3D San Diego in the final in OT.

Next Level 2020 is a good team I would say the best Next level team at this time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You looneys people are like the little brother always striving to be equal. Face it regardless of what you do the club is considered a joke. You pop out once in awhile and win but lose to randomness mediocre teams like FCA or beat a freedom by one. Two top kids from another state pathetic

What, is this really Ryan speaking? Or is it just a Crab dad bitching as usual because his sons overloaded holdback team just lost again. In fact, all Crabs teams in Crabfeast did not win their division. Boohoo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a Nova/DMV update Madlax had a better weekend then VLC did. So is it still a huge deal they did not play HOCO?

I would say that Madlax 2020 AAAAAAA (how many is it again?) Capital/National did show themselves to be head and shoulders above VLC. Madlax beat Eclipse 14-2 (sounds commanding). Eclipse beat VLC 7-6 and lost to every other team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't this the same coach/team that complained about FCA having kids from their blue team play white one weekend against him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say that Madlax 2020 AAAAAAA (how many is it again?) Capital/National did show themselves to be head and shoulders above VLC. Madlax beat Eclipse 14-2 (sounds commanding). Eclipse beat VLC 7-6 and lost to every other team.

LOL. Yeah, that transitive property also works, right? If you knew the kids on the 2020 grade level, you wouldn't say that. VLC is their best kid hurt, so that affected their entire team.

VLC has the better roster. That's why the Madlax owner keeps trying to poach those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Yeah, that transitive property also works, right? If you knew the kids on the 2020 grade level, you wouldn't say that. VLC is their best kid hurt, so that affected their entire team.

VLC has the better roster. That's why the Madlax owner keeps trying to poach those kids.

Eclipse without their FOGO and his illegal stick on Sunday may have had something to do with that as well...LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't this the same coach/team that complained about FCA having kids from their blue team play white one weekend against him?

Ironically...yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad to see crab daddy coach...very sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do and I have. Watched YouTube for games against like opponents too. One player should not carry a 'strong' team.

Who outside of the 'BLUE CRAB' crew cannot do the math?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do and I have. Watched YouTube for games against like opponents too.

Let me get this straight? You spend time on YouTube watching games of 8th graders playing lacrosse in order to scout the opposition?

You are one creepy Madlax dad. You must be the guy who keeps bragging about Madlax 2020 and gets a beatdown from the rest of the lax world. Didn't Madlax win something like 1 game in two tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do and I have. Watched YouTube for games against like opponents too. One player should not carry a 'strong' team.

Oh, you mean like your "MVP" FOGO? I'm sure you guys would be fine without him triggering offense for you guys. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, you mean like your "MVP" FOGO? I'm sure you guys would be fine without him triggering offense for you guys. LOL.

What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys goalie the best?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys goalie the best?

Not the best...There are quite a few better than him but is pretty good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do and I have. Watched YouTube for games against like opponents too.

Let me get this straight? You spend time on YouTube watching games of 8th graders playing lacrosse in order to scout the opposition?

You are one creepy Madlax dad. You must be the guy who keeps bragging about Madlax 2020 and gets a beatdown from the rest of the lax world. Didn't Madlax win something like 1 game in two tournaments?

The point is VLC 2020 is just a bad as Madlax 2020 they both are avg. teams. 2020 grade level for the NOVA area is down and to spread out talent wise. You have several AA top players playing on low level A teams in the NOVA area. This grade level some how has had the hardest time pushing the top players to one team. Like VLC 2017 or Madlax 2018,2019 have done before them. Hopefully this Aug. the dads of the best 2020 boys will get there egos in check and pick one club and take there boys to one team so NOVA will have a great team not just 4 avg 2020 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree on that 2020 assessment....unfortunately the clubs aren't cooperating. 3D could barely field a 2020 team til this year in the fall and both Madlax and VLC have had big coaching changes. Maddux is no longer coaching madlax 2020 and VLC apparently just lost theirs. VLC web page does show Coach Dicamillo (high quality VLC 2017 coach) now along with Lewandowski, but in the fall it was someone else, so 3 in less than a year. 2020 is a mess in Nova and always has been really....lots of talent crossing the bridge to go to Md to play which is a big sacrifice. I think talent would flock to one club if there was a clear winner.

Page 24 of 28 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard