BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rough riders and fca 3-0 at the mcdonogh md lax tournament on day 1.

As they should be. They are playing down against teams that were a lower division in HoCo league.

Cmon - they are playing every tournament possible within 1/2 hour of home that team 9dee1 md is not playing in also.

Why would they avoid 91 md?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons 3-0 with win over API at MadLax today.

Madlax undefeated as well. Cannons play madlax at 9am tomorrow. Championship game preview?

Wrong. Mad lax lost to API at 9am game today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax undefeated as well. Cannons play madlax at 9am tomorrow. Championship game preview?

MadLax redemption over API. OT Braveheart win in semis. Headed to the 'ship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API goes to a B level tournament and finishes 2-3. The downward spiral continues. I bet the Hawks tryout registrations are coming in fast!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As they should be. They are playing down against teams that were a lower division in HoCo league.

Cmon - they are playing every tournament possible within 1/2 hour of home that team 9dee1 md is not playing in also.

MM thought BR was targeting his kid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA beat Roughriders 10-5 in Mcdonogh MD championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which is completely untrue. RR are not coached like that. MM is a complete moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which is completely untrue. RR are not coached like that. MM is a complete moron.

True, but you still ran away like sissies!! Perhaps you should play M&D?
#AAfeesBtournies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons over Looneys 10-5 for Blue Hen 'ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons over Looneys 10-5 for Blue Hen 'ship.

What age group?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MadLax redemption over API. OT Braveheart win in semis. Headed to the 'ship

Correct! Madlax over Cannons in the 'ship 7-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API goes to a B level tournament and finishes 2-3. The downward spiral continues. I bet the Hawks tryout registrations are coming in fast!

Only the daddy ball kids and their friends will stay. I bet their better players will be cutting ties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#AAfeesBtournies

How is making an informed decision to not play a MM coached team running away? It is the opposite. Why would any coach want their kids to be exposed to an assho*e like MM. RR found other tournaments to enter and stay as far from MM as possible.
This is suppose to be about having fun, learning and growing in lacrosse, not have some raving crazy adult yelling/screaming at one of your players as he leaves the field, and that is exactly what he did. MM is so full of himself he is going to explode one of these days.
But I guess your kid plays for MM's 2022 team. If he does, good luck with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are these teams not playing at Young Gunz ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are these teams not playing at Young Gunz ?

If you want to know so bad why don't you just contact the teams and ask.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They weren't invited

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API has a stalker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API has a stalker

No - just karma.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only the daddy ball kids and their friends will stay. I bet their better players will be cutting ties.

My kid plays for api 2022 and the daddy ball is out of control. The whole situation is embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#AAfeesBtournies

How is making an informed decision to not play a MM coached team running away? It is the opposite. Why would any coach want their kids to be exposed to an assho*e like MM. RR found other tournaments to enter and stay as far from MM as possible.
This is suppose to be about having fun, learning and growing in lacrosse, not have some raving crazy adult yelling/screaming at one of your players as he leaves the field, and that is exactly what he did. MM is so full of himself he is going to explode one of these days.

What are the team's plans for next year? Millon isn't going anywhere so are you dropping out of Koopers and Hoco? Droppi g down? Sad because my son and 1 possibly 2 teammates were looking at going to RR next year. 2 start on a AA team that beat you this year. They would make a difference. We can't do it because we want to compete vs the best. We want Elite 8 instead of the Kelly Post invitational. It's a shame for all parties including us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#AAfeesBtournies

What are the team's plans for next year? Millon isn't going anywhere so are you dropping out of Koopers and Hoco? Droppi g down? Sad because my son and 1 possibly 2 teammates were looking at going to RR next year. 2 start on a AA team that beat you this year. They would make a difference. We can't do it because we want to compete vs the best. We want Elite 8 instead of the Kelly Post invitational. It's a shame for all parties including us.

Team 89+2 and API dropped out of Maryland tourney at McDonogh because RR was there. All other youth teams from both clubs were there except for the 2022 teams look it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#AAfeesBtournies

Team 89+2 and API dropped out of Maryland tourney at McDonogh because RR was there. All other youth teams from both clubs were there except for the 2022 teams look it up.

Not a RR parent, but my son's team played at the McDonogh tournament and I also heard that Team 91 was originally scheduled to participate and pulled out. Never found out why. I also learned that Team 91 kids and RR kids will be playing together at another tournament this summer with some boys from my son's team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#AAfeesBtournies

I would be sure that RR will again play in the same leagues next year at the AA level, like they always have. This year, after how MM acted in a Koopers league game, RR made the decision to avoid him this year, and not subject their players to an adult that acts like he did. Watch this RR team play, they are a good group of kids and during games they hardly ever get personal foul penalties, they are not coached that way, they are coached to play the game above board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid plays for api 2022 and the daddy ball is out of control. The whole situation is embarrassing.

A coach who berates kids, zone D that teaches nothiong, and now the poor summer performance? What parent in their right mind would leave their kid on this team? Lanyard forever!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised to not see smash at young guns. Is there a feud with crabs? They seem to get along in NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents wearing the sweet neck lanyards of precious are halarious.
Who does that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does that?

Lots of clubs/parents do it. Not for me, but I don't see why it's the object of ridicule. Not a biggie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does that?

Lots of clubs/parents do it. Not for me, but I don't see why it's the object of ridicule. Not a biggie.
Dudes in White sunglasses are worse...Just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks will lose a bunch of kids....or should I say, a bunch of kids are planning on trying out for other teams saying they want to leave.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks will lose a bunch of kids....or should I say, a bunch of kids are planning on trying out for other teams saying they want to leave.
Not sure if anyone wants any of those players..They may be better off staying where they are....Players got better this year and they got worse....No teams want you...Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Got better how? hold backs and cannons kids. Rumors cannon kids going back to cannons. Hawks only be left with the holdbacks that are not good enough to play with their true age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Got better how? hold backs and cannons kids. Rumors cannon kids going back to cannons. Hawks only be left with the holdbacks that are not good enough to play with their true age group.

why would anyone go back to cannons? their teams always fall apart at this age and they were terrible this year. 4 kids going back isn't going to change that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondback got worse and the Cannons are terrible? What club gets to claim you as one of their own? Pathetic loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why would anyone go back to cannons? their teams always fall apart at this age and they were terrible this year. 4 kids going back isn't going to change that.

But it would hurt the Hawks. Hawks don't develop players they only recruit kids. Hope your happy now because the head coach is out looking to replace you with a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Hawk, but enough with the holdbacks ridicule ..stop pretending that your teams doesn't have holdbacks. every team has holdbacks at this age group. 2022. its not uncommon due to the system in place. Good luck with that when your kid gets to High School.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hater..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But it would hurt the Hawks. Hawks don't develop players they only recruit kids. Hope your happy now because the head coach is out looking to replace you with a holdback.

you clearly are bitter about the hawks. but to say they don't develop kids is a complete farce . there is no other club that provides more opportunity for kids to get better than the hawks. every team out there that plays them regularly can see that. which is why they are a good team. a good competitive team at every age group . not just 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Ask for proof. Otherwise, shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does that?

You know what's worse? Your spelling. It's HILARIOUS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This forum is a cesspool of rumors and misinformation. There were two cannons that went to hawks and no holdbacks. What is wrong with you all? Why are you all so angry? If you're not happy with your team, have your kid try out somewhere else. Don't tear down or destroy another team's reputation (Hawks), and don't tear down a really good team that is having a bad year (API). These are kids! The stuff you people put on here is disgusting. If someone said these things to your kid on instagram or snapchat, you would consider it online bullying. But you get on here and just let it rip. What a horrible example. Do you think getting your insecurities out on here is going to make your kid better? Your anger and bitterness must come through and affect them. On the field and off.

Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard