BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,546
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 327 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I simply don't understand why people think that a parent with a child on Yellow Jackets Gold 2018 (or whoever) should be after the director about something that happened on a 2015 team. If my daughter is on the middle school team should I be going after the Varsity Coach? If my son is playing travel U11 soccer should I be going after the board about something that happened in a U16 girls game? If you ansered yes to the above, I think you're a little too involved. I worry about my daughter's team and all is fine there. No goonery. No lunacy. Just the way we like it. If other teams are going to take it out on them (and let me add that I seriously doubt it) then they have become the thugs you preach about. They will no longer be able to consider themselves to be held to the higher standard that they preach.

My daughter's team faced two YJ 2018 teams. Both played very rough, bordering on goonish. So it's not just a 2015 problem.

How are the 2018 teams rough? Are you mad because you lost?
Why do all you Yellow Jackets assume that A) were mad or jealous or B) that everyone always loses to you. Your teams are always goonish in every level, especially in a loss

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Carol Rose issue an apology to all the opponents they've offended/injured this past summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Carol Rose issue an apology to all the opponents they've offended/injured this past summer?

Will you issue an apology for the waste of oxygen that your parents have created?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will you issue an apology for the waste of oxygen that your parents have created?
There is an obvious double standard that you people cant seem to grasp, and is just another reason in a long list why every other club despises you fools. In case you simple minded Yellow Jackets haven't noticed, your club didn't win even half as many tournaments as they did the year before, and just because Carol put every meaningless 1/4 final win and divisional victory on your self indulgent, web site, the truth is it's kind of pitiful. The crowning jewel in your tarnished crown was only able to eek out a tournament victory at Lax by the Sea, not a very competitive endeavor by any means . And considering you have as many teams as you do that list should be at best disappointing and embarrassing. But thats not the best part, what is, is that next year it's going to be worse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great response. It's obvious these girls have learned thuggish behavior from the home, too.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes she will- when pigs fly! There is no reason for her to apologize. Worry about your own club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We win...you don't...that's about all there is to say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"If your not familiar with the girls game ..." should be "If you are not familiar ..." or "you're" - that's what I was referring to. Based on the 2 responses, I'm obviously not educating anybody and would rather talk about lax, but it stood out because he was correcting then vs. than.

To lower myself to the level of some of these posts, "he started it!"

Awesome,so funny when you make the punctuation police eat crow.Where is Mr.Smarty pants now, got to be embarrassing.Keep up the good work.

Keep answering your own posts...lol. You probably "Like" your own Facebook comments. Hahaha what a loser!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are doing a great job dispelling the stereotype that Long Island lacrosse is a blue collar sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We win...you don't...that's about all there is to say.
Not this year you didn't

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are doing a great job dispelling the stereotype that Long Island lacrosse is a blue collar sport.

And....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks!

Cant be blue collar when it costs $3,000+ a year. My kids softball team costs $125, thats blue collar. My YJ run will cost me a years tuition of college that I will have to pay in full because my kid wont get that huge, elusive $2,500 scholorship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows that lacrosse is basically a blue collar sport in Long Island whereas lacrosse in some other areas is predominantly a sport for kids of privilege.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many people hate the YJ because there daughters are too stinky to make the real YJ blue teams(yes the parents of the YJ know who the real blue teams are.) Getting back to the jealous parents of all the stinky kids, you have been getting onto local teams by brown nosing your local coaches. You can't do that with the YJ blue teams so you all are frustrated and its eating you up that your kid is not good enough to be on an elite team. This goes for all the other sports too.You parents are miserable, too bad!!!! Most of the parents on the YJ real blue teams are so proud of there daughters for accomplishing the level they are at and in many cases is only the beginning of there success!! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many people hate the YJ because there daughters are too stinky to make the real YJ blue teams(yes the parents of the YJ know who the real blue teams are.) Getting back to the jealous parents of all the stinky kids, you have been getting onto local teams by brown nosing your local coaches. You can't do that with the YJ blue teams so you all are frustrated and its eating you up that your kid is not good enough to be on an elite team. This goes for all the other sports too.You parents are miserable, too bad!!!! Most of the parents on the YJ real blue teams are so proud of there daughters for accomplishing the level they are at and in many cases is only the beginning of there success!! LOL

It's "their" not "there" for crying out loud. How successful are you if you do not know this simple grammar rule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are one of those parents,aren't you miserable. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
misery is playing on yj blue #2 and yj gold #1,#2 & #3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow - THREE exclamation points. You must really mean business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Begiining of their success ? What is there womens professional lax ? please tell us more o wise sage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't consider the second tier blue "real blue" I guess. If you have a problem with the new color format why don't you call yj directors and straighten this annoyance out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of toothless trailer park tattooed trash are you ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already. That was so not a yj parent. Just a s--t starter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the drunk mother that was mentioned a few posts back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calling BS on this one. Obviously an immature person. Pay it no mind folks. Vig

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This person is in desperate need of help!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Really? "stinky" lets stop living through our kids and reeducate ourselves and have them wnat to live up to us.
I am not susre this BB actually helps the game, it just makes the parents look foolish and reinforces the opinions of many not involved in the game. Ever wonder why budget fights always include people fighting expansion or support of the athletic programs. This is how we sound to others without any vested interest in athletics.
Its great so many of you THINK your child is the greatest, but an honest look and acknowledgemnt that other factors sometimes play a role would go a long way. There is some child who will seem to come out of no where and be better than many of them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The YJ 2014 class is quickly filling college homes Lots of Commits !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WHOAAAA! Congrats to the many many commits! You are the best of the best! Yessssssssss

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WHOAAAA! Congrats to the many many commits! You are the best of the best! Yessssssssss

Thank you- yes we are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you- yes we are!

Now stay here where you belong. Good girl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The YJ 2014 class is quickly filling college homes Lots of Commits !!

Thank you- yes we are!

Now stay here where you belong.

Boring!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you- yes we are!
. So happy for all our 2014 girls who committed already and those very close to doing it!! You will all soon see this class will go to great schools both ranked and academically!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The YJ 2014 class is quickly filling college homes Lots of Commits !!

Thank you- yes we are!

Now stay here where you belong.

Boring!!

Yes you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the childish nonsense ie I know you are but what am I. Stay on your own teams thread and worry about them.No club is perfect but why is it so many are so concerned about other people's club and other people's children.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey TG parent. Worried your girl might get bumped down to purple. Can you handle that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the childish nonsense ie I know you are but what am I. Stay on your own teams thread and worry about them.No club is perfect but why is it so many are so concerned about other people's club and other people's children.

You are the worst offender. Pick one and stay there already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this person serious, it has gotten to the point that I can no longer tell if someone is being sarcastic or if the have a learning disability.Maybe the wrong thread for this but a question, do many players renege on their verbal commitments.I ask because it seems the trend is more and more rising juniors are doing so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this person serious, it has gotten to the point that I can no longer tell if someone is being sarcastic or if the have a learning disability.Maybe the wrong thread for this but a question, do many players renege on their verbal commitments.I ask because it seems the trend is more and more rising juniors are doing so.

No

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey TG parent. Worried your girl might get bumped down to purple. Can you handle that.

Like yours did tto blue #4 [lacrosse] team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 74 of 327 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard