BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30
Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After being air lifted out for an injury on Sunday she came back for a later game? I can't believe that!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Integrity is starting to show up and play too. Down in Delaware they beat STEPS NJ Blue (A team) on Saturday and beat South Jersey Select Pink (A team) today for the tourney championship.

Actually Steps has two even teams in 7th grade (blue and white). They don't go A/B until 8th grade. Integrity beat blue by 1 goal, and beat white by 1 goal.

I'll let you do the math about what would happen if Steps was already A/B in 7th grade.

No need to do math. Look at Integrity's results from their spring season in MD. Lost by 10 to Skywalkers and 17 to M&D

Ok. No one said Integrity was on par with M&D Black. My very educated guess is that M&D Black would easily beat ANY STEPS team too, just like they do to almost every team. Integrity 21's are a very good team, who can be very competitive with most teams...upset a few And get upset a few times. And, from my view, the STEPS Philly White team is better than the STEPS NJ Blue team. They were scrappier. The South Jersey Select Pink team was also a good team, better than STEPS NJ Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no perfect club and/or experience. Parents complain about playing time, favoritism, other parents, the plethora of "me first" teammates etc. The key is to find a club where your daughter is happy, not where you are happy. I could find disgruntled parents/players on each and every club from the "elites" to your B level teams for the reasons I mentioned above. The grass isn't always greener.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no perfect club and/or experience. Parents complain about playing time, favoritism, other parents, the plethora of "me first" teammates etc. The key is to find a club where your daughter is happy, not where you are happy. I could find disgruntled parents/players on each and every club from the "elites" to your B level teams for the reasons I mentioned above. The grass isn't always greener.

100% agree! I say this to anyone who will listen. But all too often, the daddy/mommy isn't happy about when Little Super Star doesn't start or if she played 1 minute less than a kid who THEY think is less talented than Little Super Star (I can't believe there are parents who actually keep track of playing time of other players besides their own). There is a mom on one of our teams who thinks her daughter is going to Maryland. The kid just got out of 7th grade! Not even near high school yet! It's pathetic! Her daughter is a good player, one of the top 4 on the team. But, JEEZ! Relax frustrated Mommy. Let the kid play. She wants to take the kid off the team where the kid is comfortable, and put her on a team that mommy thinks is better. It's 100% absolutely ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the Sky Walker 21 Blue team play Saterday, Elevate. Fast, very good winning National Draw.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After being air lifted out for an injury on Sunday she came back for a later game? I can't believe that!

You may not believe it, but it's the absolute truth. So maybe the Hero's parents who were berating the M&D Parents and telling them how ashamed they should be of themselves should apologize.

It was simple double team that the girl turned into and was pushed backwards. No malicious intent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what happened to the girl who was air lifted from Laxin Out Loud for a back or neck injury yesterday? Hoping/praying she's OK. How did it happen?

I wasn't there (was with my son at another tourney), and was getting the story from my daughter last night. I may be entirely off base??

She came back and played in their later game.

She did come back, but she did not play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the Sky Walker 21 Blue team play Saterday, Elevate. Fast, very good winning National Draw.

They are very good this year. By end of spring, they were the second best team in Maryland. Should be interesting at Lax for the Cure. M&D, YJ and SKywalkers in same Division and only 2 advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may not believe it, but it's the absolute truth. So maybe the Hero's parents who were berating the M&D Parents and telling them how ashamed they should be of themselves should apologize.

It was simple double team that the girl turned into and was pushed backwards. No malicious intent.

False. The girl was slashed and cross-checked at the same time. She felt tingling on both arms for too long. Emergency personnel made decision to air lift. She checked out okay and came back to support her team. She has a stick and butt end shaped welt along the back or her neck. Maybe not malicious, but not a simple double team. She did not play again yesterday. Sheesh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks sky walkers mom

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry - wasn't saying I didn't believe it in a literal sense. Was saying it more as an expression. In any case, it is great to hear she is going to be OK! Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

False. The girl was slashed and cross-checked at the same time. She felt tingling on both arms for too long. Emergency personnel made decision to air lift. She checked out okay and came back to support her team. She has a stick and butt end shaped welt along the back or her neck. Maybe not malicious, but not a simple double team. She did not play again yesterday. Sheesh.

You are completely embellishing what happened. The girl was pushed and her momentum carried her forward and she hit her head on the turf when she fell. At no point was a stick anywhere near her head. Only one of the M&D players made any contact with her in any way. I'm glad she's ok, but don't make it into something it wasn't. Every game was recorded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% agree! I say this to anyone who will listen. But all too often, the daddy/mommy isn't happy about when Little Super Star doesn't start or if she played 1 minute less than a kid who THEY think is less talented than Little Super Star (I can't believe there are parents who actually keep track of playing time of other players besides their own). There is a mom on one of our teams who thinks her daughter is going to Maryland. The kid just got out of 7th grade! Not even near high school yet! It's pathetic! Her daughter is a good player, one of the top 4 on the team. But, JEEZ! Relax frustrated Mommy. Let the kid play. She wants to take the kid off the team where the kid is comfortable, and put her on a team that mommy thinks is better. It's 100% absolutely ridiculous.

That is ridiculous and even more sad is the fact that if she is good enough she may be committing to Maryland in a year so not that far away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would encourage her to "chase her dreams" and to go where her heart takes her. More playing time for your daughter and you will not miss the ball hog nor the mom on the sidelines and her whining. The grass is always greener above the septic tank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is starting to show up and play too. Down in Delaware they beat STEPS NJ Blue (A team) on Saturday and beat South Jersey Select Pink (A team) today for the tourney championship. [/quote]

Actually Steps has two even teams in 7th grade (blue and white). They don't go A/B until 8th grade. Integrity beat blue by 1 goal, and beat white by 1 goal.

I'll let you do the math about what would happen if Steps was already A/B in 7th grade.
[/quote]

No need to do math. Look at Integrity's results from their spring season in MD. Lost by 10 to Skywalkers and 17 to M&D [/quote]

Ok. No one said Integrity was on par with M&D Black. My very educated guess is that M&D Black would easily beat ANY STEPS team too, just like they do to almost every team. Integrity 21's are a very good team, who can be very competitive with most teams...upset a few And get upset a few times. And, from my view, the STEPS Philly White team is better than the STEPS NJ Blue team. They were scrappier. The South Jersey Select Pink team was also a good team, better than STEPS NJ Blue. [/quote]

Actually Steps Philly has only one team (with "Steps" in red on their jerseys). There is no Steps Philly "White" team.

The Steps NJ blue 2021 and Steps NJ white 2021 would each easily beat the Steps Philly team if they played. So I'm pretty sure you still have no idea what you are talking about. Not every "very educated guess" is actually "very educated".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is starting to show up and play too. Down in Delaware they beat STEPS NJ Blue (A team) on Saturday and beat South Jersey Select Pink (A team) today for the tourney championship.

[/quote]

No need to do math. Look at Integrity's results from their spring season in MD. Lost by 10 to Skywalkers and 17 to M&D [/quote]

Ok. No one said Integrity was on par with M&D Black. My very educated guess is that M&D Black would easily beat ANY STEPS team too, just like they do to almost every team. Integrity 21's are a very good team, who can be very competitive with most teams...upset a few And get upset a few times. And, from my view, the STEPS Philly White team is better than the STEPS NJ Blue team. They were scrappier. The South Jersey Select Pink team was also a good team, better than STEPS NJ Blue. [/quote]

Actually Steps Philly has only one team (with "Steps" in red on their jerseys). There is no Steps Philly "White" team.

The Steps NJ blue 2021 and Steps NJ white 2021 would each easily beat the Steps Philly team if they played. So I'm pretty sure you still have no idea what you are talking about. Not every "very educated guess" is actually "very educated".
[/quote]

Ok...the schedule showed them as STEPS Philly White. Somebody with the club or tournament erred. Either way, Integrity beat STEPS NJ Blue and STEPS Philly (White), and SJS Pink all in the same tournament. As a previous genius stated...do the math! Losers always have excuses. You guys sound like YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity lost to Lady Blue Crabs today. Wouldn't anoint them a powerhouse yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity lost to Lady Blue Crabs today. Wouldn't anoint them a powerhouse yet.

No one has anointed them as anything other than a good team. Not the best, and not the worst...better than most though. That LBC loss was bad though. They did not play well, but they're middle schoolers. Unpredictable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Ok...the schedule showed them as STEPS Philly White. Somebody with the club or tournament erred. Either way, Integrity beat STEPS NJ Blue and STEPS Philly (White), and SJS Pink all in the same tournament. As a previous genius stated...do the math! Losers always have excuses. You guys sound like YJ. [/quote]

Actually the schedule called them "STEPS Philly 21". You're just very confused, and very uninformed.

Just keep posting. Eventually you'll accidentally get something right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After today it's apparent that it's still M&D and then there is everyone else. Just too deep this year. YJ did well to come back to tie from 5-2 down but in the end they just couldn't keep up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I stand corrected and admit it. It is STEPS Philly, no White in their name. I probably got them confused with STEPS NJ White. However, my assessment stays the same...STEPS Philly is better than STEPS NJ Blue. Too many of the multi-state, money grab teams...STEPS, XTeam, Midwestern Force, etc. Isn't Ultimate another one?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After today it's apparent that it's still M&D and then there is everyone else. Just too deep this year. YJ did well to come back to tie from 5-2 down but in the end they just couldn't keep up.

Agree 100 percent, M&D is the team to beat. YJ can go toe to toe on the field, but loses the games on the draw circle. Heros is also a very good team at this age group. Glad to see many quality teams at the lax for the cure! Good luck, See you on the fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing job by the heros coaches! Integrate two clubs and take them to the number 2 slot in less than a year! Mnd clearly the best of the best, congrats to them. Number 2 is not bad tho.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would you consider your "signature" win of the tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When u r number 2, there is only one possible signature win and that did not happen. Expected to beat everyone else. Duh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing job by the heros coaches! Integrate two clubs and take them to the number 2 slot in less than a year! Mnd clearly the best of the best, congrats to them. Number 2 is not bad tho.

Whatever you say Coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would you consider your "signature" win of the tournament?

Only good team Heros beat was Skywalkers. Didn't even play other good team in their own division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like the talent level on Long Island in 2021 the years below and down is on the decline. L.I.'s so called top 2021 team, YJ isn't getting it done. Their draw girls are too weak and are get dominated, their field play is solid but still average for any MD team. Par for the course from LI lately. They have one draw girl/middy who has some mouth on her as well, she needs to show some class. Starting to go downhill for them from what I heard from her mouth to her teammates, only a matter of time before they self-destruct with that attitude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to love the pat on your own back. Give me a break. Heros is a fine team with a strong draw control presence. Irrational over confidence will bite them in the tail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever you say Coach.

heros 2021 green kept mnd to only 4 goals. there goalies is the bests. when the rest of the team steps up, they will be the number 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever you say Coach.

heros 2021 green kept mnd to only 4 goals. there goalies is the bests. when the rest of the team steps up, they will be the number 1.

You do realize it was a 22 minute game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like the talent level on Long Island in 2021 the years below and down is on the decline. L.I.'s so called top 2021 team, YJ isn't getting it done. Their draw girls are too weak and are get dominated, their field play is solid but still average for any MD team. Par for the course from LI lately. They have one draw girl/middy who has some mouth on her as well, she needs to show some class. Starting to go downhill for them from what I heard from her mouth to her teammates, only a matter of time before they self-destruct with that attitude.

These teams may have been closer last year but the gap this year is huge. M&D is at a totally different level. While YJ certainly has some quality players to say they go toe to toe and lost in on the draw control alone is laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These teams may have been closer last year but the gap this year is huge. M&D is at a totally different level. While YJ certainly has some quality players to say they go toe to toe and lost in on the draw control alone is laughable.

I didn't mean field play is on par with M&D, I meant average for a general Maryland Team, nothing special.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't mean field play is on par with M&D, I meant average for a general Maryland Team, nothing special.

YJ has some fantastic field players. The issue is, they don't seem to have improved over last year where as M&D added a lot of talent the biggest of which being their new goalie.

Skywalkers is a very improved team as well so not surprising that they were able to win a close game over YJ yesterday. There will always be close games, which is why it's all the more impressive that no one has been able to beat M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girl on Monsters 2021 has a mouth/attitude as well. Middie that taunts opposing players, opposing parents and waves her hands at her teammates. Not a nice kid, not sure what type of parenting is going on up in the rust belt of NY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Dew Lax do this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girl on Monsters 2021 has a mouth/attitude as well. Middie that taunts opposing players, opposing parents and waves her hands at her teammates. Not a nice kid, not sure what type of parenting is going on up in the rust belt of NY.

This reminds me of a player on the LI Express or Liberty 2016 team a few years ago. My daughter's team was playing them and winning (I don't remember the score though) and there was a dead ball. One of our parents was yelling for our girls to "Go!" on the whistle. Well, one of the LI team girls that was close to us looked over at us and said, pretty loudly "Shut the f*** up!". We just kinda laughed, and told her to pay attention to the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You idiots are laughable. These are girls who just finished 7th grade you are talking about. Let's wait until next summer or two summers from now when the recruiting really begins to care so much about how the teams are doing. I am not saying it doesn't matter, as teams should want to win, but calm down at this age level. Also, several teams at this level (e.g., STEPS) haven't even moved to A/B teams yet which happens next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You idiots are laughable. These are girls who just finished 7th grade you are talking about. Let's wait until next summer or two summers from now when the recruiting really begins to care so much about how the teams are doing. I am not saying it doesn't matter, as teams should want to win, but calm down at this age level. Also, several teams at this level (e.g., STEPS) haven't even moved to A/B teams yet which happens next summer.

By several do you mean one?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This reminds me of a player on the LI Express or Liberty 2016 team a few years ago. My daughter's team was playing them and winning (I don't remember the score though) and there was a dead ball. One of our parents was yelling for our girls to "Go!" on the whistle. Well, one of the LI team girls that was close to us looked over at us and said, pretty loudly "Shut the f*** up!". We just kinda laughed, and told her to pay attention to the game.

Who could blame her, I feel like saying the same thing to parents

Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard