BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 28 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hawks have kids that are 5'8 165 lbs and they have dads that are little napolians...HOLDBACKS can you say....And the fathers are DBs talking trash abt 12 yr old boys...You Hawk dads are an embarrassment to your sons and the game of lax....

Not a Hawk parent, but I have to say that there is only one kid this big on this team. He's 12. Friends with the family. The other two kids that are pretty big on this team go to public school. Before you go off spouting, find out what you're talking about.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some local AA teams will be matched up against some A teams in this weekend's Maryland Lacrosse Tourney at McDonough.
What's the likelihood for one of the A teams knocking off one of the AA teams?
My guess is RoughRiders takes the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2022 is the best. Book it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have an entirely new lineup. I expect big things at the next tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have an entirely new lineup. I expect big things at the next tournament.

They are coached now by a parent of one of the kids on the team. The other parents aren't happy about it. Expect a lot of drama.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some local AA teams will be matched up against some A teams in this weekend's Maryland Lacrosse Tourney at McDonough.

They all look like A teams to me - not exactly the most competitive tourney...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like they are booked in some really competitive tourneys - that Capital Classic is going to be a tough one!! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really good line up for madlax cap classic. Api, cannons, madlax, palm beach revo, Carolina. Pbr looking good and could take this one - beat crabs last week.

LOL. You realize the Madlax tournament in Poolesville is one of the worst ones out there, right?

From 8th grade up, clubs only send their B teams. He's able to sucker his good teams from 7th grade down because those parents don't realize yet how bad the competition will be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm an FCA parent, and we have players on our team that are bigger than the average 12 year old. But they are all going into 7th grade and so are the Hawks bigger kids. When we were in Beachlax the kid from United was 6'1 185lbs. He played attack but everyone thought the kid was a MAJOR HOLDBACK. Their parents said that their son was 6th grade and was 11 years old. So some kids are bigger than others but you should stop calling kids holdback when you don't even know. There's a kid on Bethesda 2021 that is 4'10 and hes supposed to be in high school right now. But they don't think he's a holdback even though he's in 9 th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They all look like A teams to me - not exactly the most competitive tourney...

I only see two aa teams - rough riders and fca. (Neither made hoco playoffs)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was Bethesda missing players at Summer Exposure? They didn't seem to play at the same level as their past two tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Thunder from Georgia is an AA team too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Thunder from Georgia is an AA team too.

It is the UC (bel air md) Thunder - not Georgia Thunder attending. UC Thunder is not AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm an FCA parent, and we have players on our team that are bigger than the average 12 year old. But they are all going into 7th grade and so are the Hawks bigger kids. When we were in Beachlax the kid from United was 6'1 185lbs. He played attack but everyone thought the kid was a MAJOR HOLDBACK. Their parents said that their son was 6th grade and was 11 years old. So some kids are bigger than others but you should stop calling kids holdback when you don't even know. There's a kid on Bethesda 2021 that is 4'10 and hes supposed to be in high school right now. But they don't think he's a holdback even though he's in 9 th grade.

Then as an FCA 2022 parent, you should know that there are at least 7 kids on your roster that are already 13. The fact that they are going into 7th grade is meaningless in the holdback discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like they are booked in some really competitive tourneys - that Capital Classic is going to be a tough one!! LOL

Looks like the api team entered capital classic just so they could hopefully win a tournament this year. They have really fallen from where they were a couple of years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. Many times it is the average or smaller kids that are the holdbacks because they either struggle or can't make their on age team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2022 coached by the dad of one of the players. That's two Madlax teams coached by dads.

I thought they didn't do Daddy Ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2022 coached by the dad of one of the players. That's two Madlax teams coached by dads.

Well they only have one Dad coaching this summer. And he is the first dad to ever coach for Madlax not counting Cabel coaching his 2024 sons in the spring over 20 years of lacrosse. And this dad is coaching because the original coach had to stop with a short notice. I will bet he will not be a coach next spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then as an FCA 2022 parent, you should know that there are at least 7 kids on your roster that are already 13. The fact that they are going into 7th grade is meaningless in the holdback discussion.

IM Not a FCA dad,, And Im sure you want everyone to know that your sons team has NO holdbacks at ALL ..Anonymously?
There is not 1 Single 2022 team that doesn't have a Holdback on it .. And my bet is 95% have nothing to do with lacrosse but when their birthday happens to land on and are following ALL rules of every tourney and league out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don't start on this thread again about Holdbacks. There is a cry baby page on the next forum over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well they only have one Dad coaching this summer. And he is the first dad to ever coach for Madlax not counting Cabel coaching his 2024 sons in the spring over 20 years of lacrosse. And this dad is coaching because the original coach had to stop with a short notice. I will bet he will not be a coach next spring.

Wrong. He is coaching because he complained that his son wasn't playing enough and Madlax gave in because this guy has something on them (everyone knows what it is).

The Madlax owner is also coaching his sons too. Everyone knows that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. He is coaching because he complained that his son wasn't playing enough and Madlax gave in because this guy has something on them (everyone knows what it is).

Has something on him?? Like pictures or something? Please tell us

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no clue what you're talking about - this coach's son is one of the best players on that team and has been since first playing for Madlax. His dad is harder on him than any other kid out there. Quit talking about things you have no clue about...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He also wasn't happy about playing time, which is why he got the previous coach canned. Parents on the team know about it and I'm sure you do too.

Do you like paying for daddy ball?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IM Not a FCA dad,, And Im sure you want everyone to know that your sons team has NO holdbacks at ALL ..Anonymously?
There is not 1 Single 2022 team that doesn't have a Holdback on it .. And my bet is 95% have nothing to do with lacrosse but when their birthday happens to land on and are following ALL rules of every tourney and league out there.
Horse Crap FCA...The coaches son is a holdback....Good Lord idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He also wasn't happy about playing time, which is why he got the previous coach canned. Parents on the team know about it and I'm sure you do too.

Take the needle off your broken record - sounds like maybe someone else is complaining about their son not getting enough playing time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach's 2022 son is a holdback?
Thought about having my son tryout for their team, but both their header and assistant coach's sons play pole D. Not much playing time for my son even if he were a better player. Oh well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same reason why the high school will lose out on local area top players.
Surely one of the other area top 5 schools would welcome players without the discriminatory eye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same reason why the high school will lose out on local area top players.
Surely one of the other area top 5 schools would welcome players without the discriminatory eye.

What club team and high school are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take the needle off your broken record - sounds like maybe someone else is complaining about their son not getting enough playing time...

Typical Madlax parent response. Turn a blind eye to bad behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought about having my son tryout for their team, but both their header and assistant coach's sons play pole D. Not much playing time for my son even if he were a better player. Oh well.

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? The Crabs 2022 coaches son is in high school and plays attack. Neither of the assistants have kids on the team. Are you delusional or just misinformed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? The Crabs 2022 coaches son is in high school and plays attack. Neither of the assistants have kids on the team. Are you delusional or just misinformed?

He has multiple sons, including one on the 2022 team. Daddy Ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no dad coaches on Crabs 2022. Not sure what you are talking about. There are three coaches. None of them have kids on the team. The coaches and rosters are on the website jackass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get off your high horse lime green dad.
We have moved on from your obsession with crabs and are talking about FCA.
PS-your lanyards with precious are awesome.
Can't wait to see them this weekend.
Don't forget your matching coffee tumbler mugs.
Even out of state teams laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no dad coaches on Crabs 2022. Not sure what you are talking about. There are three coaches. None of them have kids on the team. The coaches and rosters are on the website jackass.

He was referring to Madlax 2022. You guys brought Crabs into the discussion and it tangled up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough riders and fca 3-0 at the mcdonogh md lax tournament on day 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons 3-0 with win over API at MadLax today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As they should be. They are playing down against teams that were a lower division in HoCo league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons 3-0 with win over API at MadLax today.

Madlax undefeated as well. Cannons play madlax at 9am tomorrow. Championship game preview?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As they should be. They are playing down against teams that were a lower division in HoCo league.

Cmon - they are playing every tournament possible within 1/2 hour of home that team 9dee1 md is not playing in also.

Page 20 of 28 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard