BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,654
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 76 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personal attacks (anonymously) on a website are for the weak. Stop the nonsense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Twisting words. At no point did he say to hurt another. Told defense to "hit hard", which is what defense is suppose to do. Let's not dramatize it. Get a life and move on.

If that is what you think, then you are clueless to the actual game. Yes, body checks are part of the game but throwing a stick check is more of a fundamental instruction than just "hitting hard". Its not football.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Morons!!!This is some idiot stirring trouble and will likely spill over to the parents sideline. Chill out and don't feed into it. The kids are going to be crushed when they look over and see parents fist fighting because of some stupid blog. Let's enjoy the little summer lax that is left.

Feel free to stay out of this stupid blog!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Outlaws lost to MD roughriders 6-5 in championship tournament. Great game by 2 good teams. Lax fest was a joke. 2 teams don't play in title game. Give me a break. These teams have been crying who's better for years now, and they don't play? What other A teams were there? Express winning a weak tournament. Outlaws have played everyone this season. Beat united. Close one with smash. Express has their #(and EVERYONE else's for that matter) you obviously have an axe to grind with that organization. LET IT GO.[/qu

I will let it go when they play the best Long Island teams more than once. Don't run to some obscure tournament trying to beat up on B teams like last year. Even that backfired !

WOW you really hate the Outlaws why? My kid plays for them and they are a great organization. The kids are great the parents are great and the coaching is great! Obviously your poor kid did not make the team he wanted and you are lashing out ! Please go AWAY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The statements not the forum...a little sensitive?????

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
The statements not the forum...a little sensitive?????

So you meant "stupid bloggers"? Say what you mean.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let me guess. you have a 22 son. thanks for your analysis.

Is there another grade on LI that has 5 maybe 6 teams that can win a LI Club only Tournament?

Express
United
Smash
Igloo
Outlaws
TLI

If there was a LI Club Only Tournament, I bet no one would go undefeated and anyone of the top 4 teams could win. The bottom 2 would not win it but would not lose every game.

Most grades have 2 top teams maybe 3 at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is there another grade on LI that has 5 maybe 6 teams that can win a LI Club only Tournament?

Express
United
Smash
Igloo
Outlaws
TLI

If there was a LI Club Only Tournament, I bet no one would go undefeated and anyone of the top 4 teams could win. The bottom 2 would not win it but would not lose every game.

LEHGAY-C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
United
Smash
Igloo
Outlaws
TLI

But the top 2 would refuse to play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Twisting words. At no point did he say to hurt another. Told defense to "hit hard", which is what defense is suppose to do. Let's not dramatize it. Get a life and move on.

Rationalize it all you want. You hear that crap on any other sidelines?

Yes, actually much worse. But, hopefully we can all clean up the sideline antics. The boys should be celebrated for their ability. Let's all just try to show more respect for the game, opponents and refs. It's a great game that I know I share a love for. No reason for the nonsense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
United
Smash
Igloo
Outlaws
TLI

Outlaws wouldn't win a game. fl$ and a bunch of town teams better. GC, 32, CSH ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws would destroy those 3 town teams. Sorry this isn't last year. Outlaws can play with all those top teams and have shown it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws would destroy those 3 town teams. Sorry this isn't last year. Outlaws can play with all those top teams and have shown it.

There is NO WAY Outlaws beat GC34 they are a much better all around team. Sorry but your team still has too many weaknesses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I have to hear the LI Express dad scream HIT 'EM constantly t2from 3 fields away, all I can think of is someone need ls to hit him.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The last time I checked, hitting in lacrosse is a fundamental part of the game. And as our boys grow, physical play becomes a bigger part of the game.

Go back to baseball or tennis if you don't like it. The man is simply cheering on his sons team.

And how many parents have yelled, "c'mon ref, call something"? That's not abusing the ref in my book.

Jealousy can be ugly. Just remember, it's YOUTH lacrosse. Try to not get so worked up because your sons team isn't enjoying as much success as his sons team is.

Looks like you don't know lacrosse to well.. as they get older the contact lessens... it does not increase. Players become more controlled. There are no GIANT hits - but more solid physical play getting on the hips and pushing out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you are confusing this sport with FOOTBALL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.. GC34 is the best town team on LI and probably can beat any of the Travel Clubs.. with the exception of Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I have to hear the LI Express dad scream HIT 'EM constantly t2from 3 fields away, all I can think of is someone need ls to hit him.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The last time I checked, hitting in lacrosse is a fundamental part of the game. And as our boys grow, physical play becomes a bigger part of the game.

Go back to baseball or tennis if you don't like it. The man is simply cheering on his sons team.

And how many parents have yelled, "c'mon ref, call something"? That's not abusing the ref in my book.

Jealousy can be ugly. Just remember, it's YOUTH lacrosse. Try to not get so worked up because your sons team isn't enjoying as much success as his sons team is.

Looks like you don't know lacrosse to well.. as they get older the contact lessens... it does not increase. Players become more controlled. There are no GIANT hits - but more solid physical play getting on the hips and pushing out.

Yes, lacrosse is just a pushing sport. No hitting allowed. Guarantee my lacrosse experience exceeds your own. But I digress. The point being, it's a physical game and hitting, body checks in particular, are not only legal, but are a big part of the game. If it makes you feel better to call it pushing, have at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that's funny.
Outlaws by 7-8 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.. GC34 is the best town team on LI and probably can beat any of the Travel Clubs.. with the exception of Express.

didn't they just lose at a recent tournament to teams other than express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
United
Smash
Igloo
Outlaws
TLI

they just did three weeks ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a side note - just want to warn the LAX community as the tourney season is upon us, that there are people in this world who unfortunately are stealing kids sticks at tournaments. My sons GAIT ICE stick was taken this weekend at LAX Fest and today ran into a woman at the lacrosse store who had both of her sons GAIT ICE sticks stolen as well - same sticks, same tournament (during the 5th, 6th and 7th grade games on Sunday morning).
Get the word out and make sure nothing is left unattended so this doesn't happen again. It's a real shame because these sticks are not cheap and mean a lot to these kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

didn't they just lose at a recent tournament to teams other than express

GC 34 at NLF-
Lost to Bethesda 9-2
Lost to Hawks 12-1
Lost to Smash 10-2
Lost to TX Mustand 5-4
Beat Leading Edge NJ 4-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're either from GC or a moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A moron for sure and I am from GC. GC34's goal is to try to be competitive with the top travel teams. Winning games and tournaments is not the goal for our program but getting better each week and bridging the skill gap is. The ultimate goal for our program is to provide the GCHS JV and Varsity teams with players that will compete at the highest level and ultimately play for a county, LI and state championship with their friends representing their town. When these boys look back in 10 years, do you think they will remember a championship t-shirt from when they were in 6th grade or a county, LI or state championship that will be remembered for a lifetime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is NO WAY Outlaws beat GC34 they are a much better all around team. Sorry but your team still has too many weaknesses.

Can GC34 beat United because Outlaws did. people said the same thing before that game too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can GC34 beat United because Outlaws did. people said the same thing before that game too.

Wow you guys are gonna hang on that one game forever. We all know United will win that game 8 out of 10 times. You just lost to a B team in Hershey. Go win against some real teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The GC34 team is average at best, in a NJ tourney they went 1-2 to other town teams. The best GC 34 team is 2021, 2020 team is a very dismantled, 2021 has 4-5 solid kids the 2022 does not have any top kids that could any of the top travel teams. They tried but did not make any of the top teams that is why they still play for their town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow you guys are gonna hang on that one game forever. We all know United will win that game 8 out of 10 times. You just lost to a B team in Hershey. Go win against some real teams.

8 out of 10 is a far cry from NO WAY. How bad did you get burned by outlaws. let it go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a side note - just want to warn the LAX community as the tourney season is upon us, that there are people in this world who unfortunately are stealing kids sticks at tournaments. My sons GAIT ICE stick was taken this weekend at LAX Fest and today ran into a woman at the lacrosse store who had both of her sons GAIT ICE sticks stolen as well - same sticks, same tournament (during the 5th, 6th and 7th grade games on Sunday morning).
Get the word out and make sure nothing is left unattended so this doesn't happen again. It's a real shame because these sticks are not cheap and mean a lot to these kids.

that stinks. that's for the heads up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The GC34 team is average at best, in a NJ tourney they went 1-2 to other town teams. The best GC 34 team is 2021, 2020 team is a very dismantled, 2021 has 4-5 solid kids the 2022 does not have any top kids that could any of the top travel teams. They tried but did not make any of the top teams that is why they still play for their town team.

let me quess, your kid made a top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A moron for sure and I am from GC. GC34's goal is to try to be competitive with the top travel teams. Winning games and tournaments is not the goal for our program but getting better each week and bridging the skill gap is. The ultimate goal for our program is to provide the GCHS JV and Varsity teams with players that will compete at the highest level and ultimately play for a county, LI and state championship with their friends representing their town. When these boys look back in 10 years, do you think they will remember a championship t-shirt from when they were in 6th grade or a county, LI or state championship that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Did the douchey parents on your team get that memo b/c their screamin and crying on the sidelines would imply they didn't get that memo. And the four jackass dad coaches that cry every game...they got that memo also?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the color of the T shirt is maroon - I would pick the shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a comedian too!! So you are saying that GC is the only town around here that cares about the development of their JV and varsity program? You're really crazy. My kid will remember things from his travel team and from his town team - great memories all around . He is also making friends outside of his town that he will have for years to come and will even probably cross paths with again in the future. But it's okay, stay in your bubble and keep your kids in there with you. Best of luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 goal game against the only team in MD to beat the Annapolis Hawks who are the top team down there. If you want to say they are a B team what are you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the douchey parents on your team get that memo b/c their screamin and crying on the sidelines would imply they didn't get that memo. And the four jackass dad coaches that cry every game...they got that memo also?

You must be referring to the GC34 B team, not their A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the color of the T shirt is maroon - I would pick the shirt

Good for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

let me quess, your kid made a top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a comedian too!! So you are saying that GC is the only town around here that cares about the development of their JV and varsity program? You're really crazy. My kid will remember things from his travel team and from his town team - great memories all around . He is also making friends outside of his town that he will have for years to come and will even probably cross paths with again in the future. But it's okay, stay in your bubble and keep your kids in there with you. Best of luck

No bubble. But if there are enough boys in town to play at a high level why would you need to go outside to a travel team. How many towns can do that? I agree if there were only a handful of boys on the town team that could play at a high level it wouldn't be feasible and playing on a travel team would be the only option, but that isn't the case with some of the stronger towns with a large lax presence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, 1000%! There's good in both schools of thought, but kids develop most by being challenged. The club lax experience, "if you can find a good one", challenges kids by getting them outside their comfort zone: new coaches, teammates, and friendships.
Town hall has its place, but so does club ball.

Page 61 of 76 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard