BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
Re: WSYL NEW RULES
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the qualifiers are done and the results posted but there is no list that I can find with the teams that are going to Denver.

Perhaps they will be cooking the books a little to make the path easier or harder for some of these teams. Hmmmm

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
so the qualifiers are done and the results posted but there is no list that I can find with the teams that are going to Denver.

Perhaps they will be cooking the books a little to make the path easier or harder for some of these teams. Hmmmm

There are a lot of teams that qualified that aren't going to go. Many thought the regional qualifiers were a good tourmanent but didn't want to ask their families to fly to Denver to play the same teams they will play twice already in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmmm.......interesting, very interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you just answer your own post ?!? Report yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea what teams have bailed on Wsyl?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express, Icon

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who are the top teams going to Denver? Obviously (****) and Igloo but after those two I am at a loss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who are the top teams going to Denver? Obviously (****) and Igloo but after those two I am at a loss.

Great post about these teams playing each other over the coming months. Makes going to Denver a waste of time and money. Not worth it. Means absolutely nothing long term.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great post about these teams playing each other over the coming months. Makes going to Denver a waste of time and money. Not worth it. Means absolutely nothing long term.

Of course it means nothing in the long run! Do any of these games or tournaments mean anything? It's the experience that they are selling and the experience was great. Kids were treated like stars and they got to play their sport with kids all over the country. Do you go on a vacation expecting it to mean something? No/ you go for the experience. If you are not interested, that's fine, but don't downplay the event that many did and will enjoy. Unless you went, you can't talk. The kids had a blast, and the spirit of the game was quite evident!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the bracket breakdown for the WSYL?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RED
Legacy
3D Dallas 21
Palm Beach Revolution
TriState 2021
Michigan Shamrocks
Primetime 2021

RED
Team Carolina
Greene Turtle Towson
91 Blaze/Crush
Denver Rifles
Michigan Warriors
C2C Richmond

BLUE
Koopers
World Lax Foundation 2021
Colorado Crush
Eclipse
Resolute 2021
Bethesda

GOLD
MadDog West 2021
Igloo Black Ice 2021
Leading Edge 2021
3D Mid Atlantic
Team Israel
Lax Factory

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The second RED bracket is supposed to be WHITE...(the one with C2C Richmond etc.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you know which brackets are paired leading into final?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first red vs gold then white vs blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first red vs gold then white vs blue

Top 2 from red play the top 2 white. Blue top 2 plays top 2 gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday was 2 weeks prior to the event...where's the schedule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did Jr play with Blaze this weekend? Will kids qualify and show up to play in the tournament without the required 2 minimum? Saw him with the Blaze at Blatant, but not sure if there is another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did Jr play with Blaze this weekend? Will kids qualify and show up to play in the tournament without the required 2 minimum? Saw him with the Blaze at Blatant, but not sure if there is another.

He was with Crush

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter if you ask me they dont even make top 2 in there division that team is in shambles ...... coach is a THUG they better hope JS takes over the reins for the next couple of weeks to straighten things out but even at that its to late .... THE ONLY THING BLAZING IS THE THUG COACHES BIG MOUTH. Save your money!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Detailed schedule is now available for WYSL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the team with the most 14 year olds wins.

Predictions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zummo is bringing his 2020 team funny how rest of 2020 teams big tournaments are recruiting ones except TAZ This is there big one. Our boys will beat them on TV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck with that one PAL. put your name on "OUR BOYS" team so we can look out for your prediction. Either Igloo (doubtful), or a 88+3 Parent would be so stupid to Rant this trash. Complete haters because you know what's on that team you know you will have some issues all around !

Zummo is bringing his 2020 team funny how rest of 2020 teams big tournaments are recruiting ones except TAZ This is there big one. Our boys will beat them on TV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if this is true, who is at fault? Who changed the rules to fit his agenda? Last time I checked this tournament was not created by Zummo. How many Crush kids will be on that Blaze team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck with that one PAL. put your name on "OUR BOYS" team so we can look out for your prediction. Either Igloo (doubtful), or a 88+3 Parent would be so stupid to Rant this trash. Complete haters because you know what's on that team you know you will have some issues all around !

yeah, what's on that team is called RISING FRESHMAN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only on LI team can "beat" Taz on TV and it is not 88+3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
impossible for 91 to play Taz on TV. So clearly it is soeone on other side of bracket igloo/ Koopers etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not a TAZ tournament. While the younger TAZ players will attend, it's not the 2020 team, as I suspect you already know. You probably also know that TAZ just played Crabfeast, and has several recruiting tournaments to go. I doubt your little Johnny will be in them. Keep trolling!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if this is true, who is at fault? Who changed the rules to fit his agenda? Last time I checked this tournament was not created by Zummo. How many Crush kids will be on that Blaze team?

Okay then, love the defense. Just because everyone is doing it.

I remember Gladwell saying when everyone is taking advantage of a questionable opportunity, it is no longer an advantage but the norm. Then a new opportunity comes along to take advantage of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay then, love the defense. Just because everyone is doing it.

I remember Gladwell saying when everyone is taking advantage of a questionable opportunity, it is no longer an advantage but the norm. Then a new opportunity comes along to take advantage of.

Just because everyone is doing what? Following the rules! Aged based tournament. Please stop being stupid. Sorry your little one is not good enough this year, and will be too old next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly how many 2020 players are on Legacy honest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody have a copy of the Crush-Crabs game from last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. They go by age anyway. Nothing illegal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try ESPN 3 on line

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. They go by age anyway. Nothing illegal

They go by age now because it suits them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody have a copy of the Crush-Crabs game from last year?

If you have Apple TV and you use the ESPN app.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone ranting about new rules for this year's tournament is being ridiculous. The rules changed early enough for any team to decide it was not for them or to add players that fit the bill. You have 1-2 teams coming outside the US. Their schools system isn't grade based like ours. The goal is to have more non us teams in years to come. Last year there was a kid that turned 14 during the games and yet there were teams with 12 yr olds and 13. While I despise reclassing and feel it is a desperate move to make an avg kid standout against his younger peers, this tournament isn't playing by grade, so anyone within the age restrictions are free to play. It's not taking advantage, it's the rules. It's more along the U system that used to be played in most tournaments. So really, whether Taz or Blaze or any MD, Fl or international team has kids that are older than an avg or young 7th grader is not important.

Truthfully, I liked the way it was done last year with the teams going in with their set tourney team and not an all star team, but I see why teams would put together an all star team as the week can be expensive, so they maximize their chances of doing well.

Good luck to all- it was a great experience for my son and I hope the spirit and love for the game that was there last year is there this year as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try ESPN 3 on line

I've tried but the search doesn't go back that far (unless I'm missing something).

If I had written down the URL, I think I could still bring it up, but I forgot.

Can anybody else access it? If so, can you share the URL to the game via watchespn? Or any other method?

Thank you. I don't have Apple TV.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard