BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 76 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let me guess. you have a 22 son. thanks for your analysis.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I read this site now and again because my kid plays 2022 and I like to hear what is going on and what is being said. It seems very 'angry' for reasons I don't understand but there were two observations I would like to make from the Long Island Lax Festival.

The first is parity. A very good United team tied twice in pool play; they are well-coached and the goalie is the best I've seen. Superstars had some very strong / big players and represented very well. Prime Time played extremely strong and is moving in the right direction. Igloo did not lose in pool play but lost by 1 to Smash, which lost by 3 to Mad Lax, which lost by 4 to Igloo. Express was not there, unfortunately. As the kids get bigger and stronger, the talent will continue to improve and ALL teams should benefit.

The second was the officiating. Evidently there were many tournaments on Long Island over the weekend and not enough referees to go around, which really hurt the tournament in my view. Many games got out of hand because no calls were made and several kids had to be carted off the field. That is terrible and needs to change as the game grows. There is no excuse for bad parenting but it is no surprise that tension was high as the games got chippier and there was no discipline. That was the only real issue in an otherwise great weekend with great weather and great teams.

Long Island should be very proud of the 2022 Class. There is a ton talent at this age group. These teams are traveling up and down the east coast and winning almost every tournament against MD,PA, MA teams made up of mostly older kids (born in 2003). I for one love the parity at this age and and look forward to when my son's team plays one of the other good teams. Let's stop the name calling and enjoy the quality of lacrosse we are watching because it's going to be over in blink of eye.

Let's also stop the chip on the shoulder about the "mostly older kids." You have no idea how many of the kids were born in 2003. And, even the ones that were... it is at most, a four-month difference. Get over yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws lost to MD roughriders 6-5 in championship tournament. Great game by 2 good teams. Lax fest was a joke. 2 teams don't play in title game. Give me a break. These teams have been crying who's better for years now, and they don't play? What other A teams were there? Express winning a weak tournament. Outlaws have played everyone this season. Beat united. Close one with smash. Express has their #(and EVERYONE else's for that matter) you obviously have an axe to grind with that organization. LET IT GO.

Crabs are very weak this year.

Playing Maryland Crabs is hardly a weak tournament. Now who really has axe to grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That LI Express dad is an embarrassment to the sport and fatherhood in general.

the embarrassment is you. why don't you be a man and say that to his face. COWARD. does the word libel mean anything to you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let me guess. you have a 22 son. thanks for your analysis.

since you obviously don't. get off the thread

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

one on the best dads out there. you on the other hand are questionable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the best drinking dad too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws lost to MD roughriders 6-5 in championship tournament. Great game by 2 good teams. Lax fest was a joke. 2 teams don't play in title game. Give me a break. These teams have been crying who's better for years now, and they don't play? What other A teams were there? Express winning a weak tournament. Outlaws have played everyone this season. Beat united. Close one with smash. Express has their #(and EVERYONE else's for that matter) you obviously have an axe to grind with that organization. LET IT GO.

Crabs are very weak this year.

says you, the one who needs to put teams down to somehow feel better.

Playing Maryland Crabs is hardly a weak tournament. Now who really has axe to grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with Smash and United not playing a championship game today at laxfest? Any reason given?

91 plays by its own rules. Disservice to the other teams in the tournament. Igloo and Madlax should have competed for the championship.

91 wants them to stop the infighting before they merge them next year for the World Series according to the Red Solo Cup Brigade.

Looking at the times of these posts makes me laugh. Don't you have anything better to do on Fathers Day?? Sad bunch you are
Disservice really ??? You can't be serious ?! Why should igloo And Madlax play for the championship when they lost to both 91 teams !!!!! You are clueless !!! That was a very classy move for an organization !!! And not a 88+3 parent either ...shows respect something you obviously are lacking!! Do you think igloo A would've played igloo B in the finals ? Nothing good comes out of playing each other ! donkey !!!

They did the same thing last year. Pathetic really

Actually the fact that everyone is so concerned about it is what's pathetic ! Get a life people and start worrying about your own son !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one wants to confront that guy--he is a lunatic and it is best not to make more of a scene. He needs an intervention with other reasonable parents on LI Express

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously have had one too many.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one wants to confront that guy--he is a lunatic and it is best not to make more of a scene. He needs an intervention with other reasonable parents on LI Express

You don't know what you are talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No my kids are out of college and i have coached football and lacrosse for 25years. By your comment you sound fairly new at this probably 4 to 5 years into club. Remember have patience and try to be nice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody needs to "confront that guy". He roots for his sons team, NEVER talks trash to refs like what has been insinuated on this site, and understands the game better than most.

The problem is, Deez Nuts have been Smashed, so people are looking for a new target.

People need to take a deep breath. It's youth lacrosse. To the point of a previous poster, there's a lot to be proud of for Boys 2022 lacrosse on Long Island. Can't we all just get along?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Outlaws lost to MD roughriders 6-5 in championship tournament. Great game by 2 good teams. Lax fest was a joke. 2 teams don't play in title game. Give me a break. These teams have been crying who's better for years now, and they don't play? What other A teams were there? Express winning a weak tournament. Outlaws have played everyone this season. Beat united. Close one with smash. Express has their #(and EVERYONE else's for that matter) you obviously have an axe to grind with that organization. LET IT GO.[/qu

I will let it go when they play the best Long Island teams more than once. Don't run to some obscure tournament trying to beat up on B teams like last year. Even that backfired !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody needs to "confront that guy". He roots for his sons team, NEVER talks trash to refs like what has been insinuated on this site, and understands the game better than most.

The problem is, Deez Nuts have been Smashed, so people are looking for a new target.

People need to take a deep breath. It's youth lacrosse. To the point of a previous poster, there's a lot to be proud of for Boys 2022 lacrosse on Long Island. Can't we all just get along?!

I don't call yelling to "Hit them hard" over and over as "Cheering for your team". I only saw him this weekend, but he certainly gave the refs an earful on more than one occasion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No my kids are out of college and i have coached football and lacrosse for 25years. By your comment you sound fairly new at this probably 4 to 5 years into club. Remember have patience and try to be nice.

So you are the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy dad does not need a libel lawyer, he needs a psychiatrist....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read this site now and again because my kid plays 2022 and I like to hear what is going on and what is being said. It seems very 'angry' for reasons I don't understand but there were two observations I would like to make from the Long Island Lax Festival.

The first is parity. A very good United team tied twice in pool play; they are well-coached and the goalie is the best I've seen. Superstars had some very strong / big players and represented very well. Prime Time played extremely strong and is moving in the right direction. Igloo did not lose in pool play but lost by 1 to Smash, which lost by 3 to Mad Lax, which lost by 4 to Igloo. Express was not there, unfortunately. As the kids get bigger and stronger, the talent will continue to improve and ALL teams should benefit.

The second was the officiating. Evidently there were many tournaments on Long Island over the weekend and not enough referees to go around, which really hurt the tournament in my view. Many games got out of hand because no calls were made and several kids had to be carted off the field. That is terrible and needs to change as the game grows. There is no excuse for bad parenting but it is no surprise that tension was high as the games got chippier and there was no discipline. That was the only real issue in an otherwise great weekend with great weather and great teams.

Long Island should be very proud of the 2022 Class. There is a ton talent at this age group. These teams are traveling up and down the east coast and winning almost every tournament against MD,PA, MA teams made up of mostly older kids (born in 2003). I for one love the parity at this age and and look forward to when my son's team plays one of the other good teams. Let's stop the name calling and enjoy the quality of lacrosse we are watching because it's going to be over in blink of eye.

Let's also stop the chip on the shoulder about the "mostly older kids." You have no idea how many of the kids were born in 2003. And, even the ones that were... it is at most, a four-month difference. Get over yourself.

I do know because I talk to the MD Parents who are usually very nice and they tell me that more than 50% and sometime as much as 75% are born in 03. It's not 4 months many of their kids are born mid to late 03 and most of our kids are born mid to late 04. Look at the Size difference and watch them run, i guarantee they are more than a year older than our kids. That being said I am very proud of the LI Boys for basically winning every 2022 tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL are you a player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of them do.... very sad that they need to live through their sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Flyer water boy/teacher dad? Total douuuuuche
And this is from a GC parent. You married well pee wee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure the tough guy GC parent would never say that to his face. Real bad [lacrosse] Mr Anonymous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Takes one to know one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this is from a GC parent. You married well pee wee

What's the matter, your kid not good enough. Are you on the express team? You have just as many issues.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

[quote=Anonymous]That LI Express dad is an embarrassment to the sport and fatherhood in general.

And this is from a GC parent. You married well pee wee [/quote

CONGRATS! This site has reached a new low! Stay classy you low life! Stop by the 2022 tent anytime and talk this madness! All of you are some real men that your boys should be proud of, freaking jokes! Hiding anomously like the cowards you are and spewing this trash from your perch in GC!! You talk about a mans wife??? HACKS!!! Come down south shore Suffolk county and run your mouth! HACKS!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I'm sure the tough guy GC parent would never say that to his face. Real bad [lacrosse] Mr Anonymous

EXACTLY!!! Get a set and put your name to it if you're going to talk it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Morons!!!This is some idiot stirring trouble and will likely spill over to the parents sideline. Chill out and don't feed into it. The kids are going to be crushed when they look over and see parents fist fighting because of some stupid blog. Let's enjoy the little summer lax that is left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I have to hear the LI Express dad scream HIT 'EM constantly t2from 3 fields away, all I can think of is someone need ls to hit him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Morons!!!This is some idiot stirring trouble and will likely spill over to the parents sideline. Chill out and don't feed into it. The kids are going to be crushed when they look over and see parents fist fighting because of some stupid blog. Let's enjoy the little summer lax that is left.

Agreed, but it won't spill over to the sidelines because anybody who is familiar with the situation knows it is all garbage. And the anonymous coward wouldn't dare say anything in public. It's amazing that there is no mention of all the good things he says, to players on both teams, during and after games. Keep the GC Drama in GC and away from Express. Unless you want to start a thread about the nonsense that goes in GC34, keep your vitriol you yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I have to hear the LI Express dad scream HIT 'EM constantly t2from 3 fields away, all I can think of is someone need ls to hit him.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The last time I checked, hitting in lacrosse is a fundamental part of the game. And as our boys grow, physical play becomes a bigger part of the game.

Go back to baseball or tennis if you don't like it. The man is simply cheering on his sons team.

And how many parents have yelled, "c'mon ref, call something"? That's not abusing the ref in my book.

Jealousy can be ugly. Just remember, it's YOUTH lacrosse. Try to not get so worked up because your sons team isn't enjoying as much success as his sons team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by poppa17

[quote=Anonymous]That LI Express dad is an embarrassment to the sport and fatherhood in general.

And this is from a GC parent. You married well pee wee [/quote

CONGRATS! This site has reached a new low! Stay classy you low life! Stop by the 2022 tent anytime and talk this madness! All of you are some real men that your boys should be proud of, freaking jokes! Hiding anomously like the cowards you are and spewing this trash from your perch in GC!! You talk about a mans wife??? HACKS!!! Come down south shore Suffolk county and run your mouth! HACKS!

She's hot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, but it won't spill over to the sidelines because anybody who is familiar with the situation knows it is all garbage. And the anonymous coward wouldn't dare say anything in public. It's amazing that there is no mention of all the good things he says, to players on both teams, during and after games. Keep the GC Drama in GC and away from Express. Unless you want to start a thread about the nonsense that goes in GC34, keep your vitriol you yourself.

Amen brother! GC34 is a mess. Clean up your own house before anymore of your anonymous tough talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen brother! GC34 is a mess. Clean up your own house before anymore of your anonymous tough talk.

Every program is a mess. GC34 is no different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true. GC34 hot mess and are disbanding after this summer, so now you get a better idea of Mr Anonymous poster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true. GC34 hot mess and are disbanding after this summer, so now you get a better idea of Mr Anonymous poster.

That's a shame if true. Town teams competing against travel teams only makes the town program better for the long run when it really matters in high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It does not matter how many "good" things he says. Nothing cancels out screaming many times how he wants one 12 year old to hurt another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Twisting words. At no point did he say to hurt another. Told defense to "hit hard", which is what defense is suppose to do. Let's not dramatize it. Get a life and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad other Express parents essentially condone this behavior by not intervening....brings unnecessary and negative attention to boorish dad while deflecting attention from the strong play of the team. Too bad adults can't set a better example.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Twisting words. At no point did he say to hurt another. Told defense to "hit hard", which is what defense is suppose to do. Let's not dramatize it. Get a life and move on.

Rationalize it all you want. You hear that crap on any other sidelines?

Page 60 of 76 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard