BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Last year that team played the championship game at Neylat against the Jester United team. ANd they used their goalie from the 2021 team. They nearly got beat! Elevate won by cheating. Call it what you will

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does team elevate have a 2023 team goikg to Neylat?

My guess would be NO because last time Elevate went up there they beat every team in every age group by 10 goals so I would doubt they would send teams back to a non competitive tournament. I doubt they would want to waste parents money and kids time with playing in such an event. I am not sure what anyone, even the club gets out of that. Well, maybe some pictures for their website and Facebook.

With that said, the 2018s and 2019s played in the weakest tournament in MD this weekend. I don't think either team won a game by less than 10 goals. Again, I have no clue why parents would spend money and time to even do that especially this time of year when kids in 9th and 10th grade have AP and Regents? So, while I doubt they would attend that New England tournament who knows.

We beat up on the top teams in MD this weekend. If Elevate is so much better than the top teams we are facing there isn't much we can do about that. The 2019 team will beat up on just about any club we face this summer.

Which tournament did Elevate play in? I looked at the Mid-Atlantic Showcase schedule and they're not listed. That's where all the good teams were...where was Elevate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Really? Last year that team played the championship game at Neylat against the Jester United team. ANd they used their goalie from the 2021 team. They nearly got beat! Elevate won by cheating. Call it what you will

Stop the Jesters have a 2022 on their roster and that's a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does team elevate have a 2023 team goikg to Neylat

Yes and also going to the National Draw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for a no nonsense response. Good luck in both

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for a no nonsense response. Good luck in both

Pretty much all the top teams stopped going to this tournament, at least at the younger ages. This used to be a premier tournament, got so popular the team talent was so watered down it became a waste of time. Pretty much all the MD teams have bailed except maybe sky walkers. Too bad as this was once a great tourney, minus the parking headaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess would be NO because last time Elevate went up there they beat every team in every age group by 10 goals so I would doubt they would send teams back to a non competitive tournament. I doubt they would want to waste parents money and kids time with playing in such an event. I am not sure what anyone, even the club gets out of that. Well, maybe some pictures for their website and Facebook.

With that said, the 2018s and 2019s played in the weakest tournament in MD this weekend. I don't think either team won a game by less than 10 goals. Again, I have no clue why parents would spend money and time to even do that especially this time of year when kids in 9th and 10th grade have AP and Regents? So, while I doubt they would attend that New England tournament who knows.

We beat up on the top teams in MD this weekend. If Elevate is so much better than the top teams we are facing there isn't much we can do about that. The 2019 team will beat up on just about any club we face this summer.

Which tournament did Elevate play in? I looked at the Mid-Atlantic Showcase schedule and they're not listed. That's where all the good teams were...where was Elevate?

Elevate went to the Summer Classic. NO top teams there. NONE. Most are unrecognizable. All the good teams went to McDonogh for the Mid-Atlantic. Way to go,Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like your obsessed with Elevate. Worry about your crumby team and the unknown school she is committed to.

Elevate went to the Summer Classic. NO top teams there. NONE. Most are unrecognizable. All the good teams went to McDonogh for the Mid-Atlantic. Way to go,Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is with API 2019. We're not a top tier team - but, some of the API teams at other age groups are really good. Generally when we play the "MD Big 4" (M&D,Skywalkers,Heros and TLC) the scores are not even close. What I want to know is why are all the Elevate folks saying they beat all the team by 10 at the tournament - API only lost by 2.
And a little clarification - the other teams in our pool were from PA, NJ and VA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is with API 2019. We're not a top tier team - but, some of the API teams at other age groups are really good. Generally when we play the "MD Big 4" (M&D,Skywalkers,Heros and TLC) the scores are not even close. What I want to know is why are all the Elevate folks saying they beat all the team by 10 at the tournament - API only lost by 2.
And a little clarification - the other teams in our pool were from PA, NJ and VA.

That coment was most likely made by a non Elevate parent by someone looking to stir the pot.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That coment was most likely made by a non Elevate parent by someone looking to stir the pot.

LOL. What gave it away, the opening statement: "My daughter is with API 2019"? Or was it a hunch?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever. We came down to your house and took down all the top teams in MD. Tomorrow we will be heading to New England and will do the same. I don't think we will lose a game this summer. I will be disappointed if my daughter doesn't end the season with 5 new t-shirts and so will she!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Last year that team played the championship game at Neylat against the Jester United team. ANd they used their goalie from the 2021 team. They nearly got beat! Elevate won by cheating. Call it what you will

We dont call it cheating..... We call it "Elevate style"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever. We came down to your house and took down all the top teams in MD. Tomorrow we will be heading to New England and will do the same. I don't think we will lose a game this summer. I will be disappointed if my daughter doesn't end the season with 5 new t-shirts and so will she!

We get it, you don't like the club, didn't make the A team or whatever but don't you think it's time to move on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously enough already! Get a life. Must be same person over and over bashing elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WE??? Tool...you are the same guy who calls into fat Francesa and talks about "We the Yankees or 'We the Mets" "We the Jets"..dbag...hey Mike, We are going to kill Boston this weekend...hey Mike, who should WE trade for...and I bet you go to Yankee games with Jeter jersey on...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw the YJ Russell 2022 team play this weekend. They looked good for the 1st time out this year. They gave M&D 22 Black and Hero's 22 Green
all they could handle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they lost by 4 to heros 22 green.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEW ENGLAND YOUTH IS A JOKE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw the YJ Russell 2022 team play this weekend. They looked good for the 1st time out this year. They gave M&D 22 Black and Hero's 22 Green
all they could handle.

The phrase " gave them all they could handle" is a term reserved for the underdog, a team that would be expected to be handled easily. YJ teams at any age are usually right on par with MD and Heros.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEW ENGLAND YOUTH IS A JOKE

What does this mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It means the tourney sucks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate 2018 finally playing some competition this weekend. 17's and 19's very playing a very weak schedule

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate 2018 finally playing some competition this weekend. 17's and 19's very playing a very weak schedule

Why, who did the 18's play this weekend (TG Black, Integrity, Skywalker, Heros, YJ, M&D, TLC)? How did they do against those teams? The second 2018 team I heard is not good this year. My friends daughter joined this year and said the team, coaching, etc. has dropped off dramatically. He saw them play last year and then decided to join based on that but he said most of the girls on that team left. He said they have barely won a game against mediocre teams through 2 tournaments. May be a lonngggg summer for them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After dominating the tough teams down in MD two weeks ago - Elevate 2018 blue played an even tougher New England Cup schedule. Unfortunately - the results were not the same as the prior weekend. They ended up losing to an outstanding SoundCrosse 2018 team and tying a tough MassElite 2018 red Team. They have a little time before Lax-For-A-Cure - they should be able to fix all those little issues and will be ready for the MD teams again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After dominating the tough teams down in MD two weeks ago - Elevate 2018 blue played an even tougher New England Cup schedule. Unfortunately - the results were not the same as the prior weekend. They ended up losing to an outstanding SoundCrosse 2018 team and tying a tough MassElite 2018 red Team. They have a little time before Lax-For-A-Cure - they should be able to fix all those little issues and will be ready for the MD teams again.

You are funny and I enjoy these posts. Still waiting to see Elevate at any tournament where the actual top clubs teams play.

MD parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate schedules college bus tours so they miss playing top team...shucks...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your an idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did the 2018s dominate in MD?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually the Mass Elite Red Team is a "tough" team. The Mass High School playoffs r still going on so they were missing 2 Northwestern commits, a Georgetown commit, a Stanford commit and a Harvard commit. Just a little info for you. If those girls are there that game is a joke. So you can take the sarcasm and shove it. Just like those girls would do to your little princess.

Now back to bashing your Elevate friends ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When they happen to stumble on the top MD teams, I think the tone will change. Not gonna be pretty then the excuses will really start flying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When they happen to stumble on the top MD teams, I think the tone will change. Not gonna be pretty then the excuses will really start flying.

No one is making excuses and no one is living thru their kid like you. Never said they were the best team. But they are a very good team, and a tough team. You used them in your pathetic little diatribe as a reason to put down Elevate. I was merely pointing out to you that was misplaced, and it is. And one thing u might also notice in that list of schools that was mentioned?? They are all very smart, and are attending amazing academic schools. Now go put your Fear The Turtle t-shirt on and prepare your little Suzie for the assistant coaching ranks when/if she graduates college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are funny and I enjoy these posts. Still waiting to see Elevate at any tournament where the actual top clubs teams play.

I looked at the Elevate schedule and in almost all age groups they have managed to avoid most tournaments where we they will play top teams (MD, YJ, TG, Capitol, Integrity, SkyW, etc.). Maybe a game here or there but they have avoided the top clubs by not being at the same tourney or playing at a lower level. Maybe its best for the Elevate kids. There are a couple of games but not many.
MD parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why, who did the 18's play this weekend (TG Black, Integrity, Skywalker, Heros, YJ, M&D, TLC)? How did they do against those teams? The second 2018 team I heard is not good this year. My friends daughter joined this year and said the team, coaching, etc. has dropped off dramatically. He saw them play last year and then decided to join based on that but he said most of the girls on that team left. He said they have barely won a game against mediocre teams through 2 tournaments. May be a lonngggg summer for them!

The 2018 Red team you are referring to? They had a lot of kids leave Elevate so I am not surprised. That team will struggle all summer. I am surprised they even had enough girls to field a team in this age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear MD parent, I hate to break it to you but you are the most obnoxious individuals I have known. Secondly, get off elevate thread and lastly, TG are not competition for Team Elevate Blue. Can't wait to see you soon. Elevate parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear MD parent, I hate to break it to you but you are the most obnoxious individuals I have known. Secondly, get off elevate thread and lastly, TG are not competition for Team Elevate Blue. Can't wait to see you soon. Elevate parent

Got to see the elevate 2020 team play at ND this weekend. I really expected more from them after playing them last year - they seemed to drop off quite a bit. Did they lose alot of girls from last year? Seemed like they didn't quite play as a team. They barely snuck out with 2 wins this weekend against mediocre teams. The top gun team from long island was very impressive in this age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got to see the elevate 2020 team play at ND this weekend. I really expected more from them after playing them last year - they seemed to drop off quite a bit. Did they lose alot of girls from last year? Seemed like they didn't quite play as a team. They barely snuck out with 2 wins this weekend against mediocre teams. The top gun team from long island was very impressive in this age group.

Talking about expecting more from Elevate? When we joined, we were told that the team has a lot of former college players and current HS coaches. I was also directed to their website as proof of this when we joined. So far this summer I have see nothing but parent coaches with a few non parents who are HS kids? The people listed on the website I have not seen at all (North Shore HS coach as well as many others). I did ask the directors and got a vague response. Can any Elevate people shed some light on what we are paying for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop you are stirring the pot. You are not an elevate parent. Director would not blow you off with a vague response. DK is dedicated to the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop you are stirring the pot. You are not an elevate parent. Director would not blow you off with a vague response. DK is dedicated to the girls.

That's laughable. DK is the king of BS. This is exactly what's going on and exactly the response he would give.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey, Einstein...I think the response was tongue in cheek...
or I sincerely hope so....

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard