BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 70 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that 2023 A final from Lax Fest correct? Is that the Bandits' first 2023 loss ever?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
AJH held onto kids longer than he should have. Everyone knows that. There will be big roster turnover at the HBs. Parents are seeing that being great in 3rd grade means nothing now. Good luck with tryouts but don't worry so much about your kid dropping off. Good news is lots of decent competitive teams so everyone will have a place to spend lots of $$.

Funny part is; the Badgers are loaded with very good athletes. So it's not about finding new kids. Maybe they just haven't gelled yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the championship at Lax Fest ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won laxfest ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo won the 'ship.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shocked

CRICKETS!!!!! Hats off to Igloo for going in with a plan and executing it, and hats off to the kids as well for going into both of those games with the mind set of not being defeated before the game even started!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers went 6&0 and won the championship at the Hogan - Summer Exposure down in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is pretty stunning news. Did igloo really play a close game and then beat the bandits? Not stirring the pot but wow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo -- played awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo won the 'ship.

Great day! First, Badits killed everyone. Then Igloo plays them to a 3-2 loss, then Warriors play Igloo tight and were actually up with 2 minutes to go, but lose 9-7. Then Igloo shut down the Bandits. That a great day of lax!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there for 2022 game that followed and a an obvious bandit grandfather was claiming Igloo had all new players from yesterday. Igloo dad told him to stop crying. Comical. I guess if previous poster is correct that Bandits never lost than its Ok to cry grandpa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers went 6&0 and won the championship at the Hogan - Summer Exposure down in Maryland.

yawn. ducking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who gives a [lacrosse]. They played Maryland "C" teams and almost lost to S2S in the final. Don't go pumping your chest. If you stayed home, you would have got killed by Igloo, Warriors and the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo v Bandits in 2023 Final this weekend.

16-2 Bandits

or 6-4 igloo
Igloo v Bandits in 2023 Final this weekend.

16-2 Bandits

Prophetic call on igloo/bandit final

16-2? Not so much

or 6-4 igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weak tourney. Terrible level of competition. Express was VERY lucky to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there for 2022 game that followed and a an obvious bandit grandfather was claiming Igloo had all new players from yesterday. Igloo dad told him to stop crying. Comical. I guess if previous poster is correct that Bandits never lost than its Ok to cry grandpa

I think I saw that grandpa - nice head of silver hair - during the semifinal vs GC when I was waiting for my sons game nearby. The quality of play of bandits is so high it's hard to imagine them losing. Would love to know how igloo did it. I don't get the complaint about igloo. Bandits should be able to beat any collection of 5th graders on the island. Unless the kids were older, so what if they were different. That's a valid complaint in the B division, not from the bandits. Wise bandit parents - or grandparents - should welcome the loss. It's not natural for kids to never lose. Igloo figured something out, and now they have something to counter. In any event, these kids will lose plenty in high school and college. They all do. One loss is no big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GO WARRIORS!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to all these threads.... Nobody knows who won or lost down in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 teams in the 2023 division at the tourney in MD. 2 teams from Long Island played in the championship and had a great game with a great deal of respect for one another. It was exactly what lacrosse should be at this age. Well done both teams for representing LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! So Igloo is the new champ! It was a good run by the Bandits but now they are back in the pack with everyone else. I guess everyone is catching up. U

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors are no slouches either.
well coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what we're starting to see is that the field is beginning to level out. There are a few teams (Bandits, Igloo, Honey Badgers, Warriors and Outlaws) that will all compete on any given day. Congrats to Igloo for a very good win. Looking forward to a great season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also representing Long Island, the sloppy drunk Express parent on Saturday. We should expect more from ourselves and not let this kind of thing happen in front of children. Be an example, not a problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who gives a [lacrosse]. They played Maryland "C" teams and almost lost to S2S in the final. Don't go pumping your chest. If you stayed home, you would have got killed by Igloo, Warriors and the Bandits.

Why any team would want to go to Maryland when so many good teams were playing on the Island is confusing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why any team would want to go to Maryland when so many good teams were playing on the Island is confusing.

good question. We thought it would be nice to see 18 different teams in our age group in another hot bed of lacrosse in the northeast. We also thought Annapolis was a great location to visit as most took tours of the Naval Academy and had dinner downtown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good question. We thought it would be nice to see 18 different teams in our age group in another hot bed of lacrosse in the northeast. We also thought Annapolis was a great location to visit as most took tours of the Naval Academy and had dinner downtown.

So why did you play in the B division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they were going down to play some of the top Maryland teams that would be understandable. But that wasn't really the case. I understand that Annapolis is a beautiful place, and is a great spot for a family vacation, but this is lax season. If HB's want to be considered a great team, they need to play great teams. I think it's safe to say that they weren't challenged. Maybe they would like to be known as the family/no pressure/non-competitive team. That's a great angle and I think there is definitely a market for that. You guys just can't say that you're a top team though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You played 18 different teams??? Wow. They must be tired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IGLOO BEAT THE BANDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like the Empire 2023 Green team played very well this weekend. The organization should be proud that they put their "A" team in the B bracket. A very classy move...... Stand up and play the boys where they belong. Enjoy your t-shirts.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
who are the badgers?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Badgers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not correct. As per tourney machine there was only one 2023 bracket, and it was called "A". Where do you get that they played in the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IGLOO BEAT THE BANDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! They barely beat the Warriors. I wish I saw that game. Was JS there? No?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not correct. As per tourney machine there was only one 2023 bracket, and it was called "A". Where do you get that they played in the B division.

Because the top teams in Md play in AA not A. You played B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by owenho
Badgers?

Express A (formerly known as the Honey Badgers)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]IGLOO BEAT THE BANDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the day Igloo beat the Warriors and beat the bandits in the championship. So they are the CHAMPS, the scores from the games are what they are good bad or indifferent, get over it 91 bandits and warriors lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the end of the day Igloo beat the Warriors and beat the bandits in the championship. So they are the CHAMPS, the scores from the games are what they are good bad or indifferent, get over it 91 bandits and warriors lost.

You need to get over the fact that JS's team are now LOSERS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to get over the fact that JS's team are now LOSERS.

Gonna be a fun summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many parents already made the decision to pull their kids off of Empire Green after that embarrassment last weekend? Beating weaker teams by 10 does not make you look good OR help your terrible reputation. I heard a few players quit in the week leading up to the tournament. That club is doomed.

Page 50 of 70 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard