BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 44 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Known Fact ! Unhappy parents.. No tool box here , just mentioning loose lips sink ships... You know the ones who smile like everything's fine , team is great . But pissed off that none of the "coaches" are there?? , And honestly coaches who are spread thin and utilize other coaches to train , isn't really a coach ! especially the poster child one .. But oh yea this weekend its ran by the organization so they will get all the attention for this one! Have fun trying to figure out whos who , especially when its time for your son to be replaced by the 4-some...

Yea I happened to overhear two Blaze parents talking. What kind of tool box makes this crap up Your boy must be a real treat

It is really important for you to read your writing before pressing send. Our coach is always there and clearly YOU think the WSYL is way more important than it is referencing the 4 kids coming in. Come on man get yourself together and look around your team may be a little better now but look at the landscape ahead the amount of quality tournaments your B league organization can get in is limited. Before screaming back just breathe deeply and look at the tournament schedule of the 2020 team of anyone other than the NLF TEAMS That is the reality and can not be disputed, facts my dear friend facts only, you have a great team perhaps best in grade but.......,, what are the main reasons we all run this race ?

I have to be honest. I have no idea what this person is trying to say? I'm sure I'm not the only one confused by this rambling post, its obvious they are very confused. Can anyone help interpret?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe ECLIPSE, Igloo, and BLC should get together. That seems more like A Lacrosse then the "crooks", express, and Crabs. Why would people want to play you guys. You can beat the other 3 teams? Leading Edge....You can keep them.
Facts are fun. Parents with privileges keep dumping money into the "hype" the smart ones will laugh and leave. The other better programs will continue to teach the kids how to play the game as part of a TEAM.

Cheers! See you this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe ECLIPSE, Igloo, and BLC should get together. That seems more like A Lacrosse then the "crooks", express, and Crabs. Why would people want to play you guys. You can beat the other 3 teams? Leading Edge....You can keep them.
Facts are fun. Parents with privileges keep dumping money into the "hype" the smart ones will laugh and leave. The other better programs will continue to teach the kids how to play the game as part of a TEAM.

Cheers! See you this summer.

Right, there are no "privileged" parents on Eclipse, Igloo or BLC. LMFAO. Tally [lacrosse] and Cheerio!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blaze is good but not great. They are on the same level as express. I'm sure if they played a bunch of times most games would be close and either team may win by a lot once in a while. If express does not have the guest player they may not even be an A team. Igloo's B team beat them a few weeks ago a lot to a little. If express was a true elite team a few missing players should not have made so much of a difference against igloo B who has never beat a top five Long Island team before beating express.

Spoke to a parent they are from Fairfield County, Ct. Team mostly comprised from Darien & New Canan. Good youth programs up there. I think Blaze & Express smoke them the next time they play. It will not be such an unknown.

Eclipse was hands down the best 2021 team at NLF. Not even close. Stacked with big, athletic, and seemingly well coached kids. I watched the Express game. Both teams played hard but Eclipse is flat out better. Express was sloppy in spots and made the Eclipse goalie look like an All American. The kid is a great goalie but they made him look even better by not finishing several 1v1 opportunities. Should have been a 2 goal game but Express got beat soundly.

IMO the biggest problem with Blaze vs Igloo is that Igloo has been a cohesive team for 7 years, where Blaze swaps out half the team every year. They have the pieces, but not the team, which this sport is more about the team than most others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I know is that the Igloo kids I saw in Florida at the NLF event could flat out play. Eclipse kids were good too. (The 5'9"+ middies who could rip it with either hand down the alley - I think at least one of whom was Express but I could be wrong - and the 5'11"+ one-man-clear long sticks seemed pretty spread out geographically.)

Re last weekend's NLF tournament, I was surprised the Hawks had a tough Saturday, but then that happens with kids. Looks like the Texas kids showed well - how did their scrimmage go with Igloo. Based on the scores, Crabs seem much improved over last year, but I assume they are a lot taller too.

In any event, it's a great year in terms of having a top team that has earned it through skill and staying together and lots of other teams that can compete at the AA level.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be honest. Igloo Black Ice is the best 2021 team until they are beaten. Let's see what Blaze and Icon do against them this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly that is the case, no argument can be made, Igloo Black Ice is the best 2021 team. And no, my son does not play on 91 or Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Blaze and Icon didn't give Black ice too much trouble

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Blaze and Icon didn't give Black ice too much trouble

ICON not impressive

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has icon ever beat a top team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Blaze? Igloo was
able to shut down Little Man Tate's offense and Coach Tarzan's D?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo went up 9-0 against Team 91Blaze in pool play before they scored. Final 10-3. Championship game 7-3 Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has icon ever beat a top team?

Too small

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black Ice is the top 2021 team until beaten, which won't happen anytime soon. Would love to see them play the new Eclipse team to see of they are for real

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played in philly this weekend and played eclipse. Great team but here is my thing. Every kid on that team was an 02. Also a few said they were born in 01. I don't get it. Anyhow, due to our team being entirely outplayed and I don't mind losing but the harsh reality for us was that we were playing in the wrong age group. Look out 2022 because we are coming and its no ones fault except for the confusion the grade base system has created. We are 03s and that obviously makes us a 2022 team though everyone one of kids in grade 7.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great game to watch!

It was an awesome attempt by the men in the foot locker uniforms who were impersonating officials. Great job on the horrific calls, no calls and watching out for player safety. At best, how about just care about player safety. I'm sure your Boss would ok that, right? maybe?
91 has an extremely talented team and unfortunately they are lead by a barbarian who attempts to beat his opponents with his mythology of violence and dirty play. Hey, Mr. B does lead the MLL in penalty minutes I do believe?
I hope the 91 parents have a mass exodus and flee to other teams with a non barbaric approach to lacrosse. Your children deserve it and the reputation of 91 is so tarnished, why be a part of it.
I hope 91 uses the game footage they were recording to crack the code of the igloo offense. I am sure Papa Joe and Lil B with be watching the video until Denver in their Batman and Robin Underoos. Question, can Lil B where the Batman underoos now or does Papa Joe still get to wear them?
Till Denver when you guys bring back in your 4 crush superstars to save the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Blaze is a bunch of animals. I watched them play against Icon which was a great game until the refs lost control of the game. overall all the refs were terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse lost to 3D Dallas yesterday. The score was 7-4.

Black Ice is the top 2021 team until beaten, which won't happen anytime soon. Would love to see them play the new Eclipse team to see of they are for real

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a none Igloo, Blaze or Icon parent, Igloo is the best team, they are big and talented. Icon has beaten Eclipse and the Crabs. Igloo handled Icon and Blaze pretty good.Last year Icon lost to Igloo 4-3 but this year they just seemed much bigger. I know they don't have holdbacks just kids who are bigger right now. On the island it seems Blaze Express and Icon all could play with each other and be within a few goals of each other on any given day but Igloo is just flat out the best team. The other 3 are good solid teams but not at Igloo's level. Blaze has a few talented kids and few good size kids, Express really's solely on 2 top kiddie kids, Icon has a bunch of talented lacrosse kids just small right now, Igloo really does not have a weak spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Highly competitive out of state B teams which should have played in A as a few local teams , what's the deal with that? how does a program validate ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon has not beaten the Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon beat the crabs last summer in Baltimore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon beat the Crabs in the fall and went to championship to beat Eclipse

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Denver should be very interesting in a couple of weeks ..... #may1st2002

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
icon is a clean physical team with a lot of talent. Hopefully they can continue to build and become more competetive.

great lacrosse this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the game and I saw Blaze playing the Igloo team tough (Clean). I also saw the absolute disgrace of playing by some of the 88+3 players who were clearly trying to just smash kids around and the parents did not set a good example on both sides and were fueling the kids. They are all good kids and I know all the parents want nothing but the best for their precious children, but lets remember even if 88+3 wins a game, that doesn't make them a better team...not by a long shot. Igloo is the better team right now and has been so please stop trying to convince yourself otherwise. Could that change? yes....will it....we will find out after the tryouts next year. After watching this game I will say the Black Ice team is not a team that can be bullied around and their studs are not afraid of going to the cage.
(Clearly evident yesterday)

They will do what they always do and play harder and make you pay for it on the EMO.

Enjoy the game and enjoy your kids and let THEM compete. Both parents and coaches have an opportunity to set an example here. That example might be the behavior that gets families to consider other programs over their existing and you could be teammates next year so keep it adult like and let the 12 and 13 year olds play the sport like young men.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a innocent bystander lol watched the game and was disappointed by both teams. The few Blaze kids trying to hit everyone and anything as well as a somewhat talented player on igloo DELETED curse an official out Loud and clear as well as many igloo players talking a ton of trash talk Thought they were better than that. Both squads left me shaking my head. Didn't know what was worse the behavior of the kids or the whiny screechy igloo coach . These teams are best on LI let's clean it up

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like dirty play by the other team really riled up the Igloo players, parents and coach.
I saw the game and I saw Blaze playing the Igloo team tough (Clean). I also saw the absolute disgrace of playing by some of the 88+3 players who were clearly trying to just smash kids around and the parents did not set a good example on both sides and were fueling the kids. They are all good kids and I know all the parents want nothing but the best for their precious children, but lets remember even if 88+3 wins a game, that doesn't make them a better team...not by a long shot. Igloo is the better team right now and has been so please stop trying to convince yourself otherwise. Could that change? yes....will it....we will find out after the tryouts next year. After watching this game I will say the Black Ice team is not a team that can be bullied around and their studs are not afraid of going to the cage.

They will do what they always do and play harder and make you pay for it on the EMO.

Enjoy the game and enjoy your kids and let THEM compete. Both parents and coaches have an opportunity to set an example here. That example might be the behavior that gets families to consider other programs over their existing and you could be teammates next year so keep it adult like and let the 12 and 13 year olds play the sport like young men.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like dirty play by the other team really riled up the Igloo players, parents and coach.

I heard that a few kids left Blaze. Not sure if they are going to another team, or just quit, but that team is falling apart. Way too many egos there, and not a true team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Highly competitive out of state B teams which should have played in A as a few local teams , what's the deal with that? how does a program validate ?

They should really have A, B, C Brackets. A Bracket is too competitive for some of the teams that killed it in B, and many of the B's didn't belong there. There were 4 B brackets, that could have easily been made into a B & C bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City, Ironhorse, Snipers, possibly 88+3 , and few others with close score margins , should have gone into A bracket which by luck of the draw against certain teams who did play in A would have brought more competition into this bracket all together .

quote=Anonymous]

They should really have A, B, C Brackets. A Bracket is too competitive for some of the teams that killed it in B, and many of the B's didn't belong there. There were 4 B brackets, that could have easily been made into a B & C bracket. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City easily could have played on the one side of the A bracket as the A brackets were very lopsided. The Prime Time side was not very strong. Agree with posts that states brackets could have been done better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City won the B bracket. It had 2 competitive games (Wogue and Ambush) and 3 non-competitive games. Neither the winner nor loser enjoys or gains anything from a lopsided game. I completely agree that A, B and C brackets were needed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was that coveted Mesa 21 team? Great events this weekend and they were no where to be found

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was that coveted Mesa 21 team? Great events this weekend and they were no where to be found
The Meltdown hahahahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express seemed to have gotten schooled at the Big 4 this weekend. I guess the two man golden game isn't working. The money is good though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will they change the way they operate or will it be business as usual for the rest of this season and moving forward? Problem is that so many have left this team and will never return. they need to change their ways to attract talent again.

Express seemed to have gotten schooled at the Big 4 this weekend. I guess the two man golden game isn't working. The money is good though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too late...especially all the private school families that went over to Express this year to 'secure' their spots.

Staying on this team is now a matter of survival in catholic high school. Betrayal this summer with the entrance exam this fall will have your kid riding more pine! Leave now, it's doomsday.

So, here's a tip moving forward - Make sure you pass the ball to the two that count, cause you no longer matter, it's game over. Then, kiss MC's backside, and donate all you can to the school and Express!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No matter how much [lacrosse] is kissed , thinking your secure and safe because you play for express and attend ST A's your dead wrong.. that's a HAS BEEN.. , unless you are a super athlete playing varsity level next year good luck with cracking playtime with the new additions from the crush boys next year , hope everyone realizes if your son doesn't step up his game in 8th grade he will ride the bench no matter what club he plays for , including express. Maybe Express at this time should sell out to the bigger fish now to save face .

Page 38 of 44 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard