BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 42 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best 2020 in the country....wow that is a bold statement for an 8th grader.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree it is a team game, and the better players only get better when they play it that way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is the secret weapon? With the addition of the TG best player who is to be one of th best 2020 in country I thought YJ 2020 would be unbeatable. How are they getting beat?

team game not me me me me me me me

there is only one ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree it is a team game, and the better players only get better when they play it that way.

Maybe that is your coaches problem, if she is allowing one or two individuals to go coast to coast, blame shouldn't be put on the kids. Maybe the great and almighty 2020 blue Curcio team doesn't have any feeders.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe that is your coaches problem, if she is allowing one or two individuals to go coast to coast, blame shouldn't be put on the kids. Maybe the great and almighty 2020 blue Curcio team doesn't have any feeders.......

coast to coast isn't lacrosse its PAL

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio can't win the big game because M&D, Heros and even Skywalkers have figured out how to defend your team; because your coach made it easy. Your defense NEVER doubles the ball or plays a man to man and when they are forced to it leads to easy goals. Opposing teams press and double your defenders who are constantly turning the ball over its like fishing in a barrel. Your coach has gone to a head down coast to coast one kid offense down the middle of the field which isn't cutting it, you now have ten kids inside the 8 hoping for a chance to touch the ball LOL, not easy to score through 14 kids in your path and is making us playing defense against your team easy. I have never seen a team so bunched up, we thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio can't win the big game because M&D, Heros and even Skywalkers have figured out how to defend your team; because your coach made it easy. Your defense NEVER doubles the ball or plays a man to man and when they are forced to it leads to easy goals. Opposing teams press and double your defenders who are constantly turning the ball over its like fishing in a barrel. Your coach has gone to a head down coast to coast one kid offense down the middle of the field which isn't cutting it, you now have ten kids inside the 8 hoping for a chance to touch the ball LOL, not easy to score through 14 kids in your path and is making us playing defense against your team easy. I have never seen a team so bunched up, we thank you!

Looks like Curcio won't have to play any of these teams in pool play this weekend, so smooth sailing into playoffs.

Jones schedule a joke again. Another Mickey Mouse division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I agree it is a team game, and the better players only get better when they play it that way.

Looks like Curcio won't have to play any of these teams in pool play this weekend, so smooth sailing into playoffs.

I stand corrected, they do play MD Black, should be good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well YJ is playing SL (L) blue, I guess that's what you mean by smooth sailing lol.. Should be fun to watch YJ and all those talented B level players on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Welcome LI PAL lacrosse! Give it to the black hole travel kid and get out of the way. How do the other Travel girls feel now? Kinda sucks doesn't it?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's another long ride for the Jones gang to play no one. Could find a handful of LI teams for the same competition and play at Mitchel Field and be home in time for dinner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be the biggest loser ever on this site. "us playing defense " is comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, the biggest losers are the parents of this team who continually feel the need to call players on every other team B level players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Welcome LI PAL lacrosse! Give it to the black hole travel kid and get out of the way. How do the other Travel girls feel now? Kinda sucks doesn't it?
Great to see shoe on the other foot. Must be driving the other parents crazy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or the "we thank you" part that just adds to the loser moniker....dbag in team gear who has to leave his chair at midfield in-between games so he keeps his/her spot...then off to the tent to chat up the girls and tell them what "we should be doing"......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm quite surprise at all of the comments being said, have we forgot that we are talking about kids 13-14 yrs old. Buying into the Long Island system is all but shady under the table deals and who pads the pockets of the club owners. It's has always been even before we relocated south. Our visit over the past 2 days to watch the best compete was interesting, very strong potential on the 2020 side keep up the great work girls. Some really fast girls out there and amazing sticks skills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm quite surprise at all of the comments being said, have we forgot that we are talking about kids 13-14 yrs old. Buying into the Long Island system is all but shady under the table deals and who pads the pockets of the club owners. It's has always been even before we relocated south. Our visit over the past 2 days to watch the best compete was interesting, very strong potential on the 2020 side keep up the great work girls. Some really fast girls out there and amazing sticks skills.

There are maybe a handful of 2020's that are amazingly fast and athletic on LI, these kids would be better served on teams in the south but definitely not on LI. LI has peaked and the 4 or 5 super athletic girls will not be able to maximize their potential on any of these LI club teams. These girls need to be challenged and unfortunately can't be due to the lack of athleticism on their individual team(s) LI's pace of Lacrosse is slow, very slow and these southern states are coming at their necks with the speed, stick skills and overall talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio's team will get stronger as they figure out how to integrate the new player into team style play. She is a tremendous isolation player now in the mix of a team who used tremoendous ball movement to get to where they are. Coach will need to figure out a balance to make it work, will have to commit to one philosophy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, the biggest losers are the parents of this team who continually feel the need to call players on every other team B level players.

[quote=Anonymous]I agree it is a team game, and the better players only get better when they play it that way.

Could be the biggest loser ever on this site. "us playing defense " is comical. [/quote
Pay to "train" with your head coach or move to Northport you will be part of the "A" players, have you morons not figured it out yet!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curcio's team will get stronger as they figure out how to integrate the new player into team style play. She is a tremendous isolation player now in the mix of a team who used tremoendous ball movement to get to where they are. Coach will need to figure out a balance to make it work, will have to commit to one philosophy.
Coach is good but not great, team will need from help from a more seasoned coach to make it work. They are in HS now, the "nice" coach that everyone likes has run its course.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach is good but not great, team will need from help from a more seasoned coach to make it work. They are in HS now, the "nice" coach that everyone likes has run its course.

Time for the daddy coach to take over!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a good coach at all! It's an easy decision to pull your so called "B" players off of the field of the "big game" and try and justify it with we are here to win, well that has been the philosophy taken over the past two years and guess what you have lost more big games then you have won. When she can make the decision to pull a "star" out of the game and deal with what ever consequences come from that. In the interim the results are what they are, play the "stars" first, then play the ones that line her pocket to "train" oh yeah lets not forget the coaches kids. You so called "B" players better hope college coaches are looking cheerleaders, you cant play at the next level if don't play at this level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a good coach at all! It's an easy decision to pull your so called "B" players off of the field of the "big game" and try and justify it with we are here to win, well that has been the philosophy taken over the past two years and guess what you have lost more big games then you have won. When she can make the decision to pull a "star" out of the game and deal with what ever consequences come from that. In the interim the results are what they are, play the "stars" first, then play the ones that line her pocket to "train" oh yeah lets not forget the coaches kids. You so called "B" players better hope college coaches are looking cheerleaders, you cant play at the next level if don't play at this level.

Oh good another uninformed moron .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won at Lax out Loud? YJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did all the Long Island "A" and "B" do this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did L both teams do this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2020 wins the National Draw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Curcio took the ship, Jones lost in finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg Blue lost to YJ Teal did terrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2020 wins the National Draw

Congrats. No one was there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did L both teams do this weekend?

L blue was up 3-2 at halftime. Must have been a quite sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the outcome for Teal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can look the results up, but 2 losses 2 ties

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Curcio took the ship, Jones lost in finals

Didn't the YJ 4th team beat the 3rd team Chris who thought they were competitive with Jones?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teal this weekend was terrible. But something is going on with coaching as well they have certain player on restriction, and limited playing time when I looked over to the parents a puzzle look was present on both faces but could say the same for other parents as well. As the chemistry is not quite bonded. Better luck next week I hope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can look the results up, but 2 losses 2 ties

Star couldn't save the team...? At all?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re: Terrible comment. I believe you are ignorant or misinformed....

2020 Legacy Teal Played Up in the A division Bracket ( same as TG 2020 Black )
I know they had:
- 2 losses
- 2 ties
Both losses were by 3 goals. They played the SAME TEAMS as TG 2020 Black.
1- Ultimate PA 20 Blue
2- LXC 20
3- Skywalkers 20 White
4- T3 North 20 Black

Terrible? I think you should get your information correct. If LG Teal played where they should of, they would of destroyed the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re: Terrible comment. I believe you are ignorant or misinformed....

2020 Legacy Teal Played Up in the A division Bracket ( same as TG 2020 Black )
I know they had:
- 2 losses
- 2 ties
Both losses were by 3 goals. They played the SAME TEAMS as TG 2020 Black.
1- Ultimate PA 20 Blue
2- LXC 20
3- Skywalkers 20 White
4- T3 North 20 Black

Terrible? I think you should get your information correct. If LG Teal played where they should of, they would of destroyed the competition.

Who cares. All those teams are terrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend should be better!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teal this weekend was terrible. But something is going on with coaching as well they have certain player on restriction, and limited playing time when I looked over to the parents a puzzle look was present on both faces but could say the same for other parents as well. As the chemistry is not quite bonded. Better luck next week I hope

Legacy Parent here, This team was a lot better last year. The other coach was legit a great coach. unfortunately she left and now we're stuck with this one who is quite the opposite and not very good at all. It's also unfortunate what she is doing to a certain player, not sure if she was given instructions from the higher ups or she's afraid she won't get her year end gifts from her favorite parents. But she is clearly not giving that kid any playing time and restricts her at all costs. Also our team just does not share the ball and really has no chemistry. and finally once again, The coach is really terrible.Sad to say cause my kid is also on this team but this team will remain just what it is a terrible B team. Should be interesting to see who comes back next year.

Page 30 of 42 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard