BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 77 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]What was Port's JV Team record this year?

I assume 8-0 and no goals scored against....

Played in games against easy teams and blowouts

Port Jv team not good at all.

When they have someone who can DELETED JV kids will be good for years to come on Varsity..everyone will see

Ok so it seems like you know everything about Port. The JV team went 10-4. That's not bad. Despite horrible nonexistent coaching on JV.

Except that most towns move any decent underclassman to varsity except the better programs. And those are the ones you lost to. Do the math. Average program.

That sounds a bit off. If a town had a good program wouldnt the have enough juniors and seniors to field a varsity program with a few underclassmen sprinkled in. Allowing for the kids to play and develop. A town that needs to bring up 8th 9th and most of their 10th graders sounds as if it has problems with not much depth in the program.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What was Port's JV Team record this year?

I assume 8-0 and no goals scored against....

Played in games against easy teams and blowouts

Port Jv team not good at all.

When they have someone who can DELETED JV kids will be good for years to come on Varsity..everyone will see

Ok so it seems like you know everything about Port. The JV team went 10-4. That's not bad. Despite horrible nonexistent coaching on JV.

Except that most towns move any decent underclassman to varsity except the better programs. And those are the ones you lost to. Do the math. Average program.

You can only play 10 players at a time. So while hopefully your best players are upperclassmen the rest sit on the sidelines. How is that good for development. Game experience rather than bench experience is a bit more important. Coaches bring up underclassmen to Varsity because mommy and daddy complain and are flabbergasted at the fact that their son is on JV. These parents say things like" he plays for this travel team and I pay this much for training. He should be on Varsity " So coaches bring them up and they ride the pine. That's really a good way to develop talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can only play 10 players at a time. So while hopefully your best players are upperclassmen the rest sit on the sidelines. How is that good for development. Game experience rather than bench experience is a bit more important. Coaches bring up underclassmen to Varsity because mommy and daddy complain and are flabbergasted at the fact that their son is on JV. These parents say things like" he plays for this travel team and I pay this much for training. He should be on Varsity " So coaches bring them up and they ride the pine. That's really a good way to develop talent.

Stupid is as stupid posts and this was a typical stupid post - lets start with PW where they bought up an 8th grade goalie who started for 5 years and was a big part of them being competitive. Most of the better programs will have 9th and 10th graders contributing to the varsity teams and those are the kids who become the stars and leaders in 11th and 12th grade - the ignorance is the thought process that if you are not brought up by 10th grade you wouldn't be a starter or contributor as an 11th or 12th grader and that is just not the case - every school has 12th grade first year starters. At the end of the day the best players play regardless of grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stupid is as stupid posts and this was a typical stupid post - lets start with PW where they bought up an 8th grade goalie who started for 5 years and was a big part of them being competitive. Most of the better programs will have 9th and 10th graders contributing to the varsity teams and those are the kids who become the stars and leaders in 11th and 12th grade - the ignorance is the thought process that if you are not brought up by 10th grade you wouldn't be a starter or contributor as an 11th or 12th grader and that is just not the case - every school has 12th grade first year starters. At the end of the day the best players play regardless of grade.

Since you are a child I will make it easy for you. There are exceptions and the goalie you mention is just that. He has been an anchor for the team since 8th grade. That was because there was not a goalie in 9th-12th. He needed to be rushed up. There were no other options.Goalie and faceoff are two specialty positions and skill sets. You can't just put an attackman or a middy in net. Port had no other option. They were very lucky that he was as good as he was. What dont you understand there was noooooo other goalie.

If a program is strong it has enough players in each class that are good and should start. Again that's the norm. Of course teams bring up players even underclassme yet unless an exceptional player they ride the pine during games and are scout team practice players. Please explain to me why my other post was so stupid. We have a difference of opinion. I would love to hear you in a board meeting and if someone disagrees with you you call them stupid. Ohh and why the hard on for Port?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I will not have anything bad said about this player or any other.

I am warning you all to keep it civil.

The kid was obviously the BEST option for goalie and that is why he played. The coaches want to win, they do not want to coddle the parents.. Can't wait for these parents to see what happens in college.. lol

Get over it!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you are a child I will make it easy for you. There are exceptions and the goalie you mention is just that. He has been an anchor for the team since 8th grade. That was because there was not a goalie in 9th-12th. He needed to be rushed up. There were no other options.Goalie and faceoff are two specialty positions and skill sets. You can't just put an attackman or a middy in net. Port had no other option. They were very lucky that he was as good as he was. What dont you understand there was noooooo other goalie.

If a program is strong it has enough players in each class that are good and should start. Again that's the norm. Of course teams bring up players even underclassme yet unless an exceptional player they ride the pine during games and are scout team practice players. Please explain to me why my other post was so stupid. We have a difference of opinion. I would love to hear you in a board meeting and if someone disagrees with you you call them stupid. Ohh and why the hard on for Port?

Coaches bring up underclassmen to Varsity because mommy and daddy complain and are flabbergasted at the fact that their son is on JV. These parents say things like" he plays for this travel team and I pay this much for training. He should be on Varsity " So coaches bring them up and they ride the pine.

this is the "stupid" that I was talking about - Massapequa and Syosset always bring up 9th graders (and an occasional 8th graders) to varsity to PLAY not ride the bench. A player develops in practice not in games and practicing against older strong players will let them develop faster then being the best player on their JV team and dominating inferior competition on the JV level. The experience of being on the varsity and seeing what it involves is a great experience and a benefit for the future leaders of the team. I didn't mean to imply that you were stupid (although you might be) just the post was stupid to paint with such broad strokes that kids are being bought up because coaches are placating to parents and you are diminishing the kids accomplishments by saying so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

The kid was obviously the BEST option for goalie and that is why he played. The coaches want to win, they do not want to coddle the parents.. Can't wait for these parents to see what happens in college.. lol

Get over it!!

Larry 100% agree. This kid was a great goalie earned a lot of accolades. Never did I say a bad thing about him so don't know where the reference to an attack is coming from.

The issue at hand is a person insists that if a program has 10th graders on JV its a weak program. Really logically explain that to me. How many programs have 10 freshman and 10 sophomores playing up on Varsity. If a program is strong it has enough talented players in each grade to field a good JV and Varsity team. They dont need to rely on underclassmen to make varsity competitive. In the instance that there is a player that is good enough to be moved up they will be as a freshman sophomore even an 8th graders. Most good coaches would prefer to allow players to physically and mentally develop on JV. They are attacking Port JV for having Sophomore players. Not everyone is good enough to play Varsity in 9th or 10th. Some kids have to develop and mature. Yet this asshat keeps attacking Port and it's JV program and Varsity. I give an reasonable answer and they act like a child.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Get over it!!

Larry 100% agree. This kid was a great goalie earned a lot of accolades. Never did I say a bad thing about him so don't know where the reference to an attack is coming from.

The issue at hand is a person insists that if a program has 10th graders on JV its a weak program. Really logically explain that to me. How many programs have 10 freshman and 10 sophomores playing up on Varsity. If a program is strong it has enough talented players in each grade to field a good JV and Varsity team. They dont need to rely on underclassmen to make varsity competitive. In the instance that there is a player that is good enough to be moved up they will be as a freshman sophomore even an 8th graders. Most good coaches would prefer to allow players to physically and mentally develop on JV. They are attacking Port JV for having Sophomore players. Not everyone is good enough to play Varsity in 9th or 10th. Some kids have to develop and mature. Yet this asshat keeps attacking Port and it's JV program and Varsity. I give an reasonable answer and they act like a child.

I m just warning the people who will come in to attack him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches bring up underclassmen to Varsity because mommy and daddy complain and are flabbergasted at the fact that their son is on JV. These parents say things like" he plays for this travel team and I pay this much for training. He should be on Varsity " So coaches bring them up and they ride the pine.

this is the "stupid" that I was talking about - Massapequa and Syosset always bring up 9th graders (and an occasional 8th graders) to varsity to PLAY not ride the bench. A player develops in practice not in games and practicing against older strong players will let them develop faster then being the best player on their JV team and dominating inferior competition on the JV level. The experience of being on the varsity and seeing what it involves is a great experience and a benefit for the future leaders of the team. I didn't mean to imply that you were stupid (although you might be) just the post was stupid to paint with such broad strokes that kids are being bought up because coaches are placating to parents and you are diminishing the kids accomplishments by saying so.

Ehh Port had 4 or 5 underclassman on Varsity. One earned All County. As for development you said it, it is in practice you get better playing versus better players. I don't know but I am pretty sure Port had JV players practicing with Varsity. Your explanation now is much different than before. You never mentioned any of those programs and never dsaid anything about practice. All you said was having underclassmen on Varsity means a strong program. As for the rare instance a 8th and or 9th grader is a starter and major contributor to a team it doesn't happen that offer. Yes a few 10th graders will always play varsity but it does not mean a program is weak if they have 10th graders on JV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it!!

You are defending 10th graders playing on PW JV by ridiculing programs that bring up 8th, 9th and 10th graders by saying they are weak programs that is why the have to bring up younger players.

Syosset started 2 10th graders on attack, 1 LSM, 1 SSDM and 1 Close D - they beat PW varsity handily and Syo JV beat PW JV handily, logic says that the JV score could have been much worse if the Syo 9th and 10th graders played JV and not varsity - so please just admit that Syosset is not a weak program and we can be done with this.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

If this is you " please read what you said because you are completely changing your story. Read the below portion first paragraph is your statement. Second statement is rebuttal to your statement. No where does person diminish players accomplishments. Just says strong programs usually do not bring up 10 freshman and 10 sophomores. they will bring up the exceptional underclass player. Many coaches do placate parents to shut them up. Happens all the time. These kids usually get little to no playing time and ride the pine.

your statement

""""""Except that most towns move any decent underclassman to varsity except the better programs. And those are the ones you lost to. Do the math. Average program."""""

Persons rebuttal below

"""You can only play 10 players at a time. So while hopefully your best players are upperclassmen the rest sit on the sidelines. How is that good for development. Game experience rather than bench experience is a bit more important. Coaches bring up underclassmen to Varsity because mommy and daddy complain and are flabbergasted at the fact that their son is on JV. These parents say things like" he plays for this travel team and I pay this much for training. He should be on Varsity " So coaches bring them up and they ride the pine. That's really a good way to develop talent"""

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
America's Game - there are more then two people in this thread - one knocking PW - one poorly defending PW and one (me) using logic and facts to prove my point - and yes by defending PW he/she is knocking other towns that bring up younger players>

"Coaches bring up underclassmen to Varsity because mommy and daddy complain" (hardly a compliment to the kids being moved up)

"If a program is strong it has enough players in each class that are good and should start" (implication is if they move up players the program is weak)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it!!

You are defending 10th graders playing on PW JV by ridiculing programs that bring up 8th, 9th and 10th graders by saying they are weak programs that is why the have to bring up younger players.

Syosset started 2 10th graders on attack, 1 LSM, 1 SSDM and 1 Close D - they beat PW varsity handily and Syo JV beat PW JV handily, logic says that the JV score could have been much worse if the Syo 9th and 10th graders played JV and not varsity - so please just admit that Syosset is not a weak program and we can be done with this.

Still don't get you. Are you drunk. No where did anyone say anything bad about Syosset in this discussion. Here it is Syosset is great they play underclassmen on Varsity. Didn't ridicule anyone. Yes your JV and Varsity beating Port. You keep attacking Port. Whats your infatuationinfatuation. The post you started this crap with was from 3 days ago that just said Port JV went 10-4.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
America's Game - there are more then two people in this thread - one knocking PW - one poorly defending PW and one (me) using logic and facts to prove my point - and yes by defending PW he/she is knocking other towns that bring up younger players>

"Coaches bring up underclassmen to Varsity because mommy and daddy complain" (hardly a compliment to the kids being moved up)

"If a program is strong it has enough players in each class that are good and should start" (implication is if they move up players the program is weak)

Your initial argument was that Port JV had 10th graders on team meant team was weak. I think you are selectively reading and comprehending what you want. What I read is if a JV team has 10th graders on it its weak. Thats what you said. As for coaches placating parents all the person said it happens but these players ride the bench. The ones that were brought up for reasons other than being studs.

Look you are always bashing Port. We can tell as Moderators who posts what and from where. You don't like Port and that's fine but your incessant attacks are getting boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it!!

I do think it is telling is if a 10th grader plays JV when an 8th grader or Freshman is pulled up to varsity ahead of the 10th grader, even if they don't see much time. I don't think it states if the JV is weak, being pulled up is a player by player / position by position situation.

Is it a death sentence for a 10th grader, of course not, does it test your metal; absolutely. These kids grow at such fluid rates it could be different year to year. But of course this is LI you don't get better by reclassing and giving your player an extra year. On LI, usually the younger player will also get better too. This is the summer time to get yourself bigger faster stronger. Who puts the work in usually sets players apart - at least the good ones!!!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Get over it!!

I do think it is telling is if a 10th grader plays JV when an 8th grader or Freshman is pulled up to varsity ahead of the 10th grader, even if they don't see much time. I don't think it states if the JV is weak, being pulled up is a player by player / position by position situation.

Is it a death sentence for a 10th grader, of course not, does it test your metal; absolutely. These kids grow at such fluid rates it could be different year to year. But of course this is LI you don't get better by reclassing and giving your player an extra year. On LI, usually the younger player will also get better too. This is the summer time to get yourself bigger faster stronger. Who puts the work in usually sets players apart - at least the good ones!!!

Great post. You can have a player brought up early due to a lack of player at a certain position. Happens a lot. You can also have a great player that doesnt get much time or brought up because he is a lefty attack and a team has 2 great lefty attack players. So underclass player who is very good will play with JV and practice with varsity. Thats how you improve. Yes those who work hard usually get better and recognized. And, there are underclass players who are very deserving of being brought up, but there are those who are brought up for reasons other than being stud players..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

Get over it!!

Great post. You can have a player brought up early due to a lack of player at a certain position. Happens a lot. You can also have a great player that doesnt get much time or brought up because he is a lefty attack and a team has 2 great lefty attack players. So underclass player who is very good will play with JV and practice with varsity. Thats how you improve. Yes those who work hard usually get better and recognized. And, there are underclass players who are very deserving of being brought up, but there are those who are brought up for reasons other than being stud players..

You twisted my words, I unequivocally do not think practicing with varsity to ONLY play JV is a good thing. Maybe you get a game or two against tougher JV teams that is all. If you are good enough to practice then you are a varsity player riding the pine or not.

What I think you are alluding to though are mommy and daddy's with Rose colored glasses. In my experience the older players parents are the ones who's glasses are most shaded, usually with a tint of jealousy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it!!

You twisted my words, I unequivocally do not think practicing with varsity to ONLY play JV is a good thing. Maybe you get a game or two against tougher JV teams that is all. If you are good enough to practice then you are a varsity player riding the pine or not.

What I think you are alluding to though are mommy and daddy's with Rose colored glasses. In my experience the older players parents are the ones who's glasses are most shaded, usually with a tint of jealousy.

and I know what i am talking about been there with 3. 2 playing up as 9th and 1 as 8th

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Get over it!!

so getting the varsity letter is all that matters. It seems thats what your saying. Isnt practicing versus better players where you get better. Yes also playing in games but riding the bench is no where to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

When it comes to goalie play.
This sounds more like 10th and 11th grade parents making excuses for their kids not playing over a 8th/9th grader. If a kid plays on a specific "elite" travel team 9 out of 10 times his is better and deserving. These are just statements from disgruntled parents who think their kid is better just because they are older. If the kids where in the same grade who is the better player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

This sounds more like 10th and 11th grade parents making excuses for their kids not playing over a 8th/9th grader. If a kid plays on a specific "elite" travel team 9 out of 10 times his is better and deserving. These are just statements from disgruntled parents who think their kid is better just because they are older. If the kids where in the same grade who is the better player.

Has anyone mentioned goalie play? What team are you talking about? The discussion here is about whether or not Port JV having 10th graders on it means they are bad.
As for playing on an elite travel team meaning your better than another player you my friend are drunk on that Kool Aid the directors have been pouring down your throat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Thought Port's goalie was a 5 year starter. Didn't he start and finish every game but one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think these Pt W posters really need their own thread. Nobody else cares about this mediocre team or all their dribble!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Thought Port's goalie was a 5 year starter. Didn't he start and finish every game but one.

Don't think this was about starters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Unfortunately I reside in a school district whose policy prohibits the varsity coaches from bringing up underclassmen to play over seniors. In our district the BOEggheads decided that everyone's a winner and nobody should ever be told they are not good enough. We're really teaching some valuable life lessons about hard work, disappointment and overcoming obstacles. NOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

My comments to clarify were not upload or "ore edited". Don't think anyone was questioning starters but an underclassmen riding the bench instead of playing JV. But its really about something else, as it always is,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it!!

what was being said is that a player can practice with Varsity yet get playing time in games with JV. So he is practicing with the better players yet is getting playing time in games with JV rather than ride the bench during Varsity games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What works best for one kid might not work for another kid. What works best for one school might not work for another. There are a lot of factors involved in the decision to move an 8th or 9th grader up to varsity, I have been through this with my kids.

ability
size
maturity
need at the position
development
experience
parental pressure
school policy and or philosophy

each case is different and you have to do what is in the best interest of your kid and hope the varsity coach does what he feels is in the best interest of the kid but his responsibility is to the team and the program as well as the individual.

If a 9th grader is the second best goalie or second best fogo in the school it might be in the best interest of the kid to play JV and get the game experience but it would definitely be in the teams best interest to be on the bench for the varsity in case he is needed so you have a clear conflict between what is better for the kid and what is better for the team.

There are opinions but know right answers

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Suffolk wins rising Junior game 14-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What works best for one kid might not work for another kid. What works best for one school might not work for another. There are a lot of factors involved in the decision to move an 8th or 9th grader up to varsity, I have been through this with my kids.

ability
size
maturity
need at the position
development
experience
parental pressure
school policy and or philosophy

each case is different and you have to do what is in the best interest of your kid and hope the varsity coach does what he feels is in the best interest of the kid but his responsibility is to the team and the program as well as the individual.

If a 9th grader is the second best goalie or second best fogo in the school it might be in the best interest of the kid to play JV and get the game experience but it would definitely be in the teams best interest to be on the bench for the varsity in case he is needed so you have a clear conflict between what is better for the kid and what is better for the team.

There are opinions but know right answers

----------------------

Thank you!

This is one of the best posts I have sen on BOTC.

Well Said... Spot on.

Glad to see there are some intelligent posts here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolk sweep!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could have told you that.after seeing Nassau team having half the kids from two schools. Teams should be picked based on talent not school. Maybe not a good sign for those two schools going forward . It is what it is and it only cost you an extra $100 so not bad after all. Makes it tough for the college coaches to think your kid is one of the better players when they get beat up like that. Live and learn not to do this again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could have told you that.after seeing Nassau team having half the kids from two schools. Teams should be picked based on talent not school. Maybe not a good sign for those two schools going forward . It is what it is and it only cost you an extra $100 so not bad after all. Makes it tough for the college coaches to think your kid is one of the better players when they get beat up like that. Live and learn not to do this again.

23 players from 16 schools and you deduct that half are from two schools and that is not a good sign going forward? doesn't add up. Whats next? your gonna say "they bought their frickin' toys"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

23 players from 16 schools and you deduct that half are from two schools and that is not a good sign going forward? doesn't add up. Whats next? your gonna say "they bought their frickin' toys"

Don't feel like it's only Nassau. These coaches need to remember that kids hear and then talk. Certain kids at Suffolk final 40 game were being told not to worry about going in, and "let the other guys play". "You'll be fine". If that's what it's going to be just make it an all star game based on reputation. Oh wait....sorry, they couldn't collect the try out fees then. What was I thinking?!?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how bout a simple good job TEAM LONG ISLAND I mean suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't feel like it's only Nassau. These coaches need to remember that kids hear and then talk. Certain kids at Suffolk final 40 game were being told not to worry about going in, and "let the other guys play". "You'll be fine". If that's what it's going to be just make it an all star game based on reputation. Oh wait....sorry, they couldn't collect the try out fees then. What was I thinking?!?!

maybe a positive spin could be put on the above scenario that the coach recognizes that player A was clearly going to make the team and he was giving player B the opportunity to make the team or get a few extra reps in front of the college coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the UA Underclass rosters out yet for Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought you had to show up to both nights of UA tryouts to make the team. What a joke! That team was picked and influenced way before tryouts started. The kids even heard someone (adult) say it at all star game. Same old lacrosse BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought you had to show up to both nights of UA tryouts to make the team. What a joke! That team was picked and influenced way before tryouts started. The kids even heard someone (adult) say it at all star game. Same old lacrosse BS

For Command or Highlight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like most of the old Tenacious Turtles make up the Highlight team...all good players, I see no Turtle fogo, has he fallen off? Don't think he had much playing time in HS

Page 66 of 77 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard