BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 70 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo v Bandits in 2023 Final this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Clearly Empire and Mamas Boys have peaked your interest...keep watching. hmmm.

Sorry for the confusion. Not really interested in either. Those are just the teams people are always complaining about. Sore winners AND sore losers. That's not a combo you see every day.

Mama's Boyz have some yummy mommies. Dirty Girlz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the hopeful igloo dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

16-2 Bandits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's only because HBs and s2s won't be there...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh you mean the HB's who lost 3 games on Sunday and got slammed by the Bandits! STS who lost to the HB's and couldn't beat True Blue! Bandits 30 Igloo 1!! If you don't get it by now then I will spell it out for you...it's the Bandits and then everyone else. Good luck figuring out #2,3,4 etc. it seems like everyone else is in one big pack this year. Maybe by the end of the season it will be clearer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys realize that Igloo and Bandits are in the same bracket, right? Only one of them will make the final. Bandits will beat everyone there by 10+. S2S has proven that they are nothing over the last two weeks. Please stop that nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys realize that Igloo and Bandits are in the same bracket, right? Only one of them will make the final. Bandits will beat everyone there by 10+. S2S has proven that they are nothing over the last two weeks. Please stop that nonsense.

I know You are stupid, they crossover in the brackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of changes coming to that Badger team. Just watch. Will be significant turnover in roster. And need BM intensity.

The only thing we're watching is the demolition of Express. You can thank MC for being so money hungry.

I thought that the HB's only lost 2 players from last year. Why such a drop off? Are the other kids catching up? Is it coaching? I realized that we are talking about 10-11-12 year olds, but it seems like they may have fallen off a cliff.

Kids are most definitely getting better and as a result most teams should keep pace or get better. Never will one or two additional "better" kids drive drastic improvement on a team that already is considered a top team. Badgers basically have the same kids as last year; the difference clearly is the coaching changes. Watching the Bandit game; the Badgers looked like a C team at best. If you think they are bad now, wait until MC steps in because parents are not happy and seriously destroys the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of changes coming to that Badger team. Just watch. Will be significant turnover in roster. And need BM intensity.

The only thing we're watching is the demolition of Express. You can thank MC for being so money hungry.

I thought that the HB's only lost 2 players from last year. Why such a drop off? Are the other kids catching up? Is it coaching? I realized that we are talking about 10-11-12 year olds, but it seems like they may have fallen off a cliff.

They are a very far #2 and only because they beat igloo, STS and Warriors. They only beat them by a 2/3 goals which really sats, anyone of those teams can claim the 2 spot after beating another. Being #2 on long island means jack $&@& at this age, alot of good clubs from other states. Bandits can claim #1 in country at this grade. Badgers can't claim anything but slowly going backward.

They are still one of the best teams in the age group, don't let all of this talk fool you. They are the #2 team on LI behind the Bandits; unless Igloo brings their 2022's to play which seems to be about 50% of the time. As more kids start playing travel, which, in recent years, has been 4th grade, the other teams just got better. That's a good thing! Having 6-7 very competitive teams makes everyone on them better. And those rosters will all change in the next few years. Losing or gaining 1-2 kids every year can make a huge difference in a team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo doesn't have the coaching at this age group. The club got rid of two great coach and brought in two new ones along with new players, and it hasn't worked. The kids are unhappy and the team will break up again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So igloo finishes 2nd in pool 1-- next day they play 1st place in opposite bracket
While 9 D Won finishes 1st-- they play 2nd place on opposite side
Winners advance
Igloo v Bamdits
And we all realize you are a complete Idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe S2S should have held an appropriate tryout and not hand picked the team. Many of those kids have big egos and think they are gods gift. They may want to go back to the basics and try running for ball, catching, throwing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is BM still coaching anywhere?

I don't think anywhere. I saw him on the parent sideline during Bandit vs Badger game this past weekend. His head shaken side to side in disbelief as he watched the team he built get crushed by our team. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe BM can move to Iglloo and build that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AJH held onto kids longer than he should have. Everyone knows that. There will be big roster turnover at the HBs. Parents are seeing that being great in 3rd grade means nothing now. Good luck with tryouts but don't worry so much about your kid dropping off. Good news is lots of decent competitive teams so everyone will have a place to spend lots of $$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AJH held onto kids longer than he should have. Everyone knows that. There will be big roster turnover at the HBs. Parents are seeing that being great in 3rd grade means nothing now. Good luck with tryouts but don't worry so much about your kid dropping off. Good news is lots of decent competitive teams so everyone will have a place to spend lots of $$.

Will they have 4 teams next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after last weekend S2S should just pack it in and just play town ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has never brought 2022 to a 2023 grade based tournament. I'm the team manager and they don't have any players on this team who are in 6th grade currently. Sorry to burst your bubble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never brought a 2022 to a 2023 game. Unless you count every single game last year in which the starting attackman on the 2023 was a 2022. Forgive us if we don't believe a word you say when it comes to cheating with older players. You have no integrity and no credibility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has never brought 2022 to a 2023 grade based tournament. I'm the team manager and they don't have any players on this team who are in 6th grade currently. Sorry to burst your bubble.

That's a lie. Two kids consistently last year. 2-3 kids this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy this year, because Bandits will take the 3 best kids next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never brought a 2022 to a 2023 game. Unless you count every single game last year in which the starting attackman on the 2023 was a 2022. Forgive us if we don't believe a word you say when it comes to cheating with older players. You have no integrity and no credibility.

Everyone knows this. Zero respect for the organization, even from within. That's why you see so many Igloo helmets at tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows this. Zero respect for the organization, even from within. That's why you see so many Igloo helmets at tryouts.

"If there is zero respect from within why is there so many helmets at tryout?" I don't get what you are stating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rediculous statement most likely coming from a parent who's son either was cut or decided to move to STS....The coaching is the best I have come across in either PAL or travel. Take your jealousy and anger and channel it into practicing with your son...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows this. Zero respect for the organization, even from within. That's why you see so many Igloo helmets at other team's tryouts.

"If there is zero respect from within why is there so many helmets at tryout?" I don't get what you are stating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can look at the list of rosters submitted for each game and see the names and numbers of the kids who played .... oh wait, lacrosse doesn't ever do this. Never mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try trying to shake up the igloo team but the team parents and players are very happy with the organization and the coaching. The Bashers are parents of kids on the sinking ships hoping some spots will open up on igloo next year. The bail out buckets are already out and all the unhappy parents are already talking about fall tryouts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rediculous statement most likely coming from a parent who's son either was cut or decided to move to STS....The coaching is the best I have come across in either PAL or travel. Take your jealousy and anger and channel it into practicing with your son...

Wow, Igloo coaching is better than PAL. Let me write my $4000 check now!

The Igloo program has been shrouded in conflict and deception across most of its age group, 2023 notwithstanding, for years. They rarely have continuity year to year because so many players jump ship for more reputable programs. This team will be no different. The earlier post was likely referring to the amount of Igloo players trying out for other 2023 teams. My son tried out for three different teams and I can personally confirm that statement. There were more Igloo players at tryouts than any other club. That is a telling sign of a club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sir are an idiot.

Wow, Igloo coaching is better than PAL. Let me write my $4000 check now!

The Igloo program has been shrouded in conflict and deception across most of its age group, 2023 notwithstanding, for years. They rarely have continuity year to year because so many players jump ship for more reputable programs. This team will be no different. The earlier post was likely referring to the amount of Igloo players trying out for other 2023 teams. My son tried out for three different teams and I can personally confirm that statement. There were more Igloo players at tryouts than any other club. That is a telling sign of a club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits have taken 3 new kids in the past three years. Doubt they'll take three igloo kids. Besides they don't look like they need much help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how did it work out for your son this year? Is he one of the 40 players on the Express roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits have taken 3 new kids in the past three years. Doubt they'll take three igloo kids. Besides they don't look like they need much help.

They were the best team in the country by a very wide margin last year and they still took 3 new kids this year. Goalie, middie and defender. Always improving. However, I don't think Igloo has 3 kids that are better than any of the Bandits so you're right on that point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's laughable! They take 3 new kids every year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try trying to shake up the igloo team but the team parents and players are very happy with the organization and the coaching. The Bashers are parents of kids on the sinking ships hoping some spots will open up on igloo next year. The bail out buckets are already out and all the unhappy parents are already talking about fall tryouts!

Really??? I guess you sir (team mom, or coach) are clueless. Now are you telling the public not to come to tryouts and spend $100 for AA because the team is set and AA doesn't need the money? If that's the case... maybe you should leave the club!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am glad everyone is fighting over 2 nd best team on LI. That equates to first loser!!! Get over it. Until someone beats the Bandits or they lose a few kids with the age restriction next year, it doesn't matter. A lot of teams are getting better every year and their day will come but until then it's indisputable. Can't wait to meet Buster Douglas!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great choice by Honeybadgers to stick together and not split up last year!!! It really paid off, 3 losses on 1 day??? BM never would have accepted that!! Now you are back in the pack with everyone else. Wait here comes the next coach!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Your son tried out for 3 different teams. That is a very telling sign ....Either he needs some work or you are just one of those parents that are miserable wherever they go...Once again, get outside and practice with your kid....it might help with his play and your anger issues... Igloo 2023 is fine.... no drama, or deceit as you put it. In fact, we will all be laughing at this post at our team barbecue tomorrow night....In the future don't be so concerned with an organization that you are not a part of . Also , just to correct you $3000 all in...Try to relax and enjoy your summer! Sounds like you will have a lot of tryouts to attend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Your son tried out for 3 different teams. That is a very telling sign ....Either he needs some work or you are just one of those parents that are miserable wherever they go...Once again, get outside and practice with your kid....it might help with his play and your anger issues... Igloo 2023 is fine.... no drama, or deceit as you put it. In fact, we will all be laughing at this post at our team barbecue tomorrow night....In the future don't be so concerned with an organization that you are not a part of . Also , just to correct you $3000 all in...Try to relax and enjoy your summer! Sounds like you will have a lot of tryouts to attend

$3,000 all in. Wow, I think I am going into the mortgage business and hit up every parent to refinance so they can pay for their team fee. Does the bar b que come with a donation request?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is BM still coaching anywhere?

I don't think anywhere. I saw him on the parent sideline during Bandit vs Badger game this past weekend. His head shaken side to side in disbelief as he watched the team he built get crushed by our team. Lol

I thought he was banned from the sideline for starting a fight with another badger parent?

Page 48 of 70 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard