BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Boys 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Noticed that 2 of the top teams last years in HoCo's 2023 league are really struggling. Are the teams that came over from the NYPLL that much better.. Glad my sons team moved down to A . It ould have made fore a long season because we didn't evens come close to beating those top teams last year
I do not think that the NYPLL teams are better. Crabs and Hawks teams just poach all of the better players from those said clubs because parents are tired of playing for Dad coaches and looking for a better lacrosse experience

I can see the Crabs poaching from the other clubs in the area (Koopers, Breakers, Rock, Looneys), but who is Hawks poaching from? What other clubs are in the Annapolis area? Hawks develop kids.

Seriously? The flow is Cannons and Diamondbacks move to Hawks in Middle School. Hawks move to Crabs in High School. It's the way it's always been. Hawks doesn't develop kids any better than anyone else.

The clubs just provide the vehicle to play lots of good games and get the good practice in. The kids and the parents of these kids are what develop them into the best they can be. 9 out of 10 clubs in this Lacrosse hotbed are making your sons better players. Your blood lines and your wife's blood lines are what make them D1 nothing else sorry.

Just look at the successful clubs who have over 1/2 the team intact since 3rd and 4th grade. That is all development.

Well no I would call a good group of player on one team early. And when this team played the other teams.The best players from those teams saw these core group of good players and jumped ship one by one to create a really good team. Go to any top 2020 team or 2019 and ask each kid how many years they have played with this club and it will only be half and the other 1/2 will be kids who wanted to win and jumped ship to join that group from 3rd grade.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs clinch 1st place today with our win over hawks today. Really good game. Hawks defense and goalie is the best we have seen all season.

I wrote some numbers down for sure haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC 2023 Hoco Champs. Beat Crabs 12-8 in final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC 2023 Hoco Champs. Beat Crabs 12-8 in final.

Congrats Bethesda on a great season.

Re: Maryland Boys 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upon mutual agreement the association has agreed upon the following guidelines for age grade uniformity among its members:

Grade/Birth Year
2020/2001
2021/2002
2022/2003
2023/2004
2024/2005
2025/2006

Ouch, my older 2025 is February 2007...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upon mutual agreement the association has agreed upon the following guidelines for age grade uniformity among its members:

Grade/Birth Year
2020/2001
2021/2002
2022/2003
2023/2004
2024/2005
2025/2006

My april 9th 2001 is a 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Grade/Birth Year
2020/2001
2021/2002
2022/2003
2023/2004
2024/2005
2025/2006

Good luck with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pg pride is claiming a Md state championship. What tournament was this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude that is a Rec Program... Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aloha Beach Lax = Terrible fields, Terrible Officials, and overall terrible tournament. It's not even close to a real lacrosse game. The fields are so small that one missed pass and its a turnover. Timeouts are useless and games are so abbreviated to keep on schedule. Just a giant waste of time and really just a money maker. Did absolutely nothing for my kids lacrosse experience except he had fun hanging out with his buddies on the beach. May want to come in with that mindset because not great lacrosse was played this weekend....Uhhg unwatchable....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kyle Harrison posted it as well. What possible tournament (rec or otherwise) could make them claim MD State Champions? Strange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aloha Beach Lax = Terrible fields, Terrible Officials, and overall terrible tournament. It's not even close to a real lacrosse game. The fields are so small that one missed pass and its a turnover. Timeouts are useless and games are so abbreviated to keep on schedule. Just a giant waste of time and really just a money maker. Did absolutely nothing for my kids lacrosse experience except he had fun hanging out with his buddies on the beach. May want to come in with that mindset because not great lacrosse was played this weekend....Uhhg unwatchable....

They really should break it into 2 weekends - girls beach lax and boys beach lax. Then maybe they can have enough good fields, give the kids more than 3 games, and have qualified refs. The top teams may return as well. Very weak at AA this year at all ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are Maryland roughriders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fine How are you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kyle Harrison posted it as well. What possible tournament (rec or otherwise) could make them claim MD State Champions? Strange.

They probably won SMYLA which is rec league for Maryland Counties that surround DC. Good for them. Nobody other than the participants and their parents care about who won in your AAA elite national showcase tournament for $2000/yr clubs beside the participants either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won their Rec league... Southern Maryland Lacrosse League....Not exactly a Maryland State Lacrosse Championship but Congrats to them...It's a good fairly new Rec Program with a bunch of great Volunteers and coaches bringing lacrosse to PG county...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They probably won SMYLA which is rec league for Maryland Counties that surround DC. Good for them. Nobody other than the participants and their parents care about who won in your AAA elite national showcase tournament for $2000/yr clubs beside the participants either
My kid won in kick ball today at Recess. Baltimore County Champs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some tournaments run for charity but I don't think you are wishing your sons played in them rather than beach lax. All others are money makers.The fields where they had club divisions at the River Soccer complex were excellent. A bunch of fields in one place. Parking wasn't a problem. I only made one of my youngers games in the rec division at the Worcester Rec complex. Fields also good but parking was an issue. A missed pass should be a turnover. Officiated is poor everywhere. It ain't easy being an official. You ever try know it all dad? I bet you your son had fun all weekend despite your grumpiness. If not it would be on you and or his coach. Kids games are for the kids not for the adults watching. Unwatchable?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some tournaments run for charity but I don't think you are wishing your sons played in them rather than beach lax. All others are money makers.The fields where they had club divisions at the River Soccer complex were excellent. A bunch of fields in one place. Parking wasn't a problem. I only made one of my youngers games in the rec division at the Worcester Rec complex. Fields also good but parking was an issue. A missed pass should be a turnover. Officiated is poor everywhere. It ain't easy being an official. You ever try know it all dad? I bet you your son had fun all weekend despite your grumpiness. If not it would be on you and or his coach. Kids games are for the kids not for the adults watching. Unwatchable?

You were lucky to play at RSC... I did hear the fields were better there.... SCA fields on the other hand were basically pockets lacrosse fields loaded with Deer ticks and barely any grass. Goat tracks and unsafe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad your had a good time Mr Aloha...Fields at SCA were horrible....Barely playable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fine How are you?

Ok thanks. Just a little dumber now that I read your response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad your had a good time Mr Aloha...Fields at SCA were horrible....Barely playable

next time register your 2023 in the club division and you'll be on nicer fields in delaware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

next time register your 2023 in the club division and you'll be on nicer fields in delaware.
not true donkey.. Most of the 2023 AA club team played at SCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fine How are you?

Lighten up grouchy smurf....That [lacrosse] was funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear the coach is a hot head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their parents and Kyle Harrison - one of the best players in the MLL - so apparently it has more visibility than you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their parents and Kyle Harrison - one of the best players in the MLL - so apparently it has more visibility than you think.
A lot of MLL players kids play Rec lacrosse....It does not mean anymore for that program...Give me a break PG Pride parent...Your season is over and congrats on your Rec Lacrosse Championship...Stop throwing around MLL players names to try to make your kid and your program look better.. Every program in Baltimore has former and current MLL players working with them as well as College All Americans...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice Uniforms

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I AM NOT A HOTHEAD!!!! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fine How are you?

Sorry Gargamel. Guess I don't get Maryland jokes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fine How are you?

Sorry Gargamel. Guess I don't get Maryland jokes.
You from True lacrosse trying to find out how the team is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok my bad mr douchey pants. thought all club teams played in delaware. i hope your son and his teammates can recover from their terrible experience. Over the years my kids have played on every one of those fields. Some years they've won and some they've lost every game. Been 8-9 years straight and it's been a blast every year. Hoping my youngest kids teams keep going. If you view the experience thru how nice the fields are, the officials or how your kid played or if his team won, you are going to be miserable everywhere you go. And you'll ruin it for your kid.

Sincerely
donkey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok my bad mr douchey pants. thought all club teams played in delaware. i hope your son and his teammates can recover from their terrible experience. Over the years my kids have played on every one of those fields. Some years they've won and some they've lost every game. Been 8-9 years straight and it's been a blast every year. Hoping my youngest kids teams keep going. If you view the experience thru how nice the fields are, the officials or how your kid played or if his team won, you are going to be miserable everywhere you go. And you'll ruin it for your kid.

Sincerely
donkey
Lax parents are funny...You got all of that from a few posts about how bad some of the fields are at a tournament..Get off your high horse and quit preaching to some text on a website....It's anonymous donkey and no one cares how you feel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote] Glad your had a good time Mr Aloha...Fields at SCA were horrible....Barely playable[/quote]

next time register your 2023 in the club division and you'll be on nicer fields in delaware. [/quote] not true donkey.. Most of the 2023 AA club team played at SCA[/quote]

Sincerely
donkey[/quote] Lax parents are funny...You got all of that from a few posts about how bad some of the fields are at a tournament..Get off your high horse and quit preaching to some text on a website....It's anonymous donkey and no one cares how you feel[/quote]

If you don't care why did you reply? Touch a nerve? Your last one confirms I am spot on about you. I'll see you out field you nutty lax parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of MLL players kids play Rec lacrosse....It does not mean anymore for that program...Give me a break PG Pride parent...Your season is over and congrats on your Rec Lacrosse Championship...Stop throwing around MLL players names to try to make your kid and your program look better.. Every program in Baltimore has former and current MLL players working with them as well as College All Americans...
PG Pride scrimmaged Crabs and Hawks this year...How did that go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 2023 teams anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play off was put together between Rec league winners from MYLA, SMYLA, WMLA,and AYLA u11,u13, u15.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See HOCO league results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Beach lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks (aka HOCO semi-finalist)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard