BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 30 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 29 30
Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sky Walkers beat Heros Green in the Spring league playoffs

Good job. Heros has never won anything and neither has skywalkers at 2021.

And God knows, it is HUGE to win these 7th grade tournaments. Absolutely HUGE!

I got news for you. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference who wins what tournament now and it gets less and less important as time goes on.

Perfectly said! The only db's that put so much emphasis on winning EVERY FREAKIN'CONTEST is....the YJ lemmings. They act like their life depends on whether their kid's team wins. It's sad, really. Poor kids.

This definitely not an M&D 2021 parent posting these musings. It sounds like a heros or sky walkers parent. If winning to you was not so important why are your coaches so over the top?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It certainly couldn't be an M&D parent posting this kind of stuff because you're all just so classy and always stay above the fray. Give it a rest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It certainly couldn't be an M&D parent posting this kind of stuff because you're all just so classy and always stay above the fray. Give it a rest

You are right. This is because in youth lacrosse, just as in most all sports, teams take on the personalities of their coaches. Some teams are loud, angry and have a chip on their shoulder. Some teams are "classy and always stay above the fray."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right. This is because in youth lacrosse, just as in most all sports, teams take on the personalities of their coaches. Some teams are loud, angry and have a chip on their shoulder. Some teams are "classy and always stay above the fray."

I approve this message!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I caught parts of the YJ and Skywalkers game on Saturday, YJ winning 5-4. I wouldn't call that head and shoulders above every other team.

I agree and I am a YJ parent. I also think that after an opening season weekend they will have plenty to work on. I am a little curious however, what team does your daughter play for? This way we can be sure to pass the message along that your team didn't think too much of their caliber of play?

Heros

That explains it. Next time you guys win something will be the first. Keep spouting your nonsense. You guys picked up all those Bitmore girls that were gonna put you over the top. How's that worked out for you?

Looks like it worked out just fine this weekend. Got the t-shirt and we are rolling along just fine now. Doubled up the score on Topguns black.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I caught parts of the YJ and Skywalkers game on Saturday, YJ winning 5-4. I wouldn't call that head and shoulders above every other team.

I agree and I am a YJ parent. I also think that after an opening season weekend they will have plenty to work on. I am a little curious however, what team does your daughter play for? This way we can be sure to pass the message along that your team didn't think too much of their caliber of play?

Heros

That explains it. Next time you guys win something will be the first. Keep spouting your nonsense. You guys picked up all those Bitmore girls that were gonna put you over the top. How's that worked out for you?

Looks like it worked out just fine this weekend. Got the t-shirt and we are rolling along just fine now. Doubled up the score on Topguns black.

Congrats on winning this weekend hard work pays off . Good luck in the rest of your season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros

I'm sure it did work out fine. M&D and YJ weren't there. You ever beaten either of those teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did legacy 2021 do in tourney,yj?

I believe they're Brand new team and heard thrown right to the wolves, good gauge to see where they fit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Elevate dominated this weekend and took down a pretty good 21-22 team in the finals for the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe they're Brand new team and heard thrown right to the wolves, good gauge to see where they fit.

(L) at this age group were 1-3, not a good showing at all. not really impressed at all with this program on a whole, What are your thoughts on the coaching there? Seems Coaching is seriously lacking on the 2020 B team. Huntington asst coach, isn't doing a good job with this team also. The same way she runs that Huntington team 3-12 is the way she runs this one. Lot of unhappy parents, Do not see a successful summer for the 2020 Teal team or any other team except for the stacked Blue team. I do believe these B teams are created solely for the purpose of lining pockets.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(L) at this age group were 1-3, not a good showing at all. not really impressed at all with this program on a whole, What are your thoughts on the coaching there? Seems Coaching is seriously lacking on the 2020 B team. Huntington asst coach, isn't doing a good job with this team also. The same way she runs that Huntington team 3-12 is the way she runs this one. Lot of unhappy parents, Do not see a successful summer for the 2020 Teal team or any other team except for the stacked Blue team. I do believe these B teams are created solely for the purpose of lining pockets.

I am not sure about lining pockets when the entire program only has one b team. It was a tough weekend for the 2021 team, tough bracket, and a new team that hasn't really played in anything significant as the whole team with the personel who was there Sunday. Definetly work to do, but there were some positives to take away from as well. Humbling experience, but thanks for coming on here to rub their face in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not sure about lining pockets when the entire program only has one b team. It was a tough weekend for the 2021 team, tough bracket, and a new team that hasn't really played in anything significant as the whole team with the personel who was there Sunday. Definetly work to do, but there were some positives to take away from as well. Humbling experience, but thanks for coming on here to rub their face in it.

B teams on a whole sole purpose are to line pockets, other than YJ of course. There B girls kicked butt this weekend. Good job girls! Can't say the same for any other LI club teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe as a new program they should have just stuck to one team per age group before adding another. If you cannot afford the same resources and quality coaching to all teams then you shouldn't add another. unless of course the other is just for extra spending cash. In regards to your 2021 girls they have been practicing all winter/spring and had more than enough time to gel with each other. Seems like the coaching is lagging there also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truthfully, if you thought that was a tough bracket you are in for a rude awakening.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful but you can't build a competive team by picking up disgruntled B team players and expect a miracle. These offshoots from established boys programs are nothing but money grab ventures setup by someone looking to grab a piece of the pie. 91 girls probably had the most promise and look at them now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truthfully, if you thought that was a tough bracket you are in for a rude awakening.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful but you can't build a competive team by picking up disgruntled B team players and expect a miracle. These offshoots from established boys programs are nothing but money grab ventures setup by someone looking to grab a piece of the pie. 91 girls probably had the most promise and look at them now.

Who was in the 2021 bracket that made it "tough"?

I know M&D, YJ, and Heros weren't there. As poster said, you are in for a real eye opener when you play those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who was in the 2021 bracket that made it "tough"?

I know M&D, YJ, and Heros weren't there. As poster said, you are in for a real eye opener when you play those teams.

YJ was there and the 2021 top team didn't belong in this tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was the first time the team, as a whole, has played together. Yes, they have practiced, but that in itself is very different than playing a full field game and learning to trust your teammates. They got better each game of the tournament, Their defense held strong, but their offense needs some work. Hopefully the coaches took note and can make adjustments. Give them some time, they are a first year team and have some very talented players. Nobody was asking to play in a weaker division. They got to see who they will be up against this season and what they need to work on. Hopefully they can come together as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was the first time the team, as a whole, has played together. Yes, they have practiced, but that in itself is very different than playing a full field game and learning to trust your teammates. They got better each game of the tournament, Their defense held strong, but their offense needs some work. Hopefully the coaches took note and can make adjustments. Give them some time, they are a first year team and have some very talented players. Nobody was asking to play in a weaker division. They got to see who they will be up against this season and what they need to work on. Hopefully they can come together as a team.

I watched this team play YJ Blue and thought they did a nice job for there first time out as a new team. The more they play together the more in sync the offense will be.

A YJ Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched this team play YJ Blue and thought they did a nice job for there first time out as a new team. The more they play together the more in sync the offense will be.

A YJ Parent

What tournament was this at?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes - legacy 2021 blue played very strong against yj A and team has much potential. Ball movement was lacking some selfish play but sure will be addressed. Give them a lot of kudos for playing yj in there 1st tourney together as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes - legacy 2021 blue played very strong against yj A and team has much potential. Ball movement was lacking some selfish play but sure will be addressed. Give them a lot of kudos for playing yj in there 1st tourney together as a team.

Why do certain clubs get ****** on this site?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

They are not clubs that BOTC would like to promote. They have proven to be questionable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament was YJ 2021 at this past weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Elevate dominated this weekend and took down a pretty good 21-22 team in the finals for the championship.

They played a combo team in the finals? What top 5 teams in the age group were there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament was YJ 2021 at this past weekend?

Lax by the sea

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played a combo team in the finals? What top 5 teams in the age group were there?

None of the top 10 teams were wherever Elevate was. Elevate spends the summer avoiding top competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

They are not clubs that BOTC would like to promote. They have proven to be questionable.

Gotcha but kinda surprised more clubs don't get **** out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strong?
That's what you walked away with?
This team struggled mightily against the YJ team, and that would be expected of most any team. The more concerning problem is the team getting blown out by the other B level teams in the pool. This team was billed and sold as a contender with other top clubs A teams. Perhaps SL should have dipped the team's toe into a pool play. Nothing like knowing exactly where your team stands after the very first weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strong?
That's what you walked away with?
This team struggled mightily against the YJ team, and that would be expected of most any team. The more concerning problem is the team getting blown out by the other B level teams in the pool. This team was billed and sold as a contender with other top clubs A teams. Perhaps SL should have dipped the team's toe into a pool play. Nothing like knowing exactly where your team stands after the very first weekend.

Doubtful you were there, you obviously have issues with SL. Move on the team will be fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of the top 10 teams were wherever Elevate was. Elevate spends the summer avoiding top competition.

Why doesn't Elevate 2021 play the top teams anymore? Two years ago they used to play M&D, YJ, etc. What happened. Will they play any top teams this summer? Maybe they are not at that level any more and the director realizes that it wouldn't be good for the girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why doesn't Elevate 2021 play the top teams anymore? Two years ago they used to play M&D, YJ, etc. What happened. Will they play any top teams this summer? Maybe they are not at that level any more and the director realizes that it wouldn't be good for the girls.

Elevate has only played M&D once at National Draw two summers ago. It was not close and M&D had their first half goalie playing in the field in the second half as the game got out of hand. Maybe they are playing more realistic competition now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no horse in the race and Maybe I'm looking at the wrong results but didn't Teal go 3w-1L and then get knocked out of bracket play by thier own programs Blue team? 3-1 with the only loss in pool play coming by 2 goals isn't to shabby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no horse in the race and Maybe I'm looking at the wrong results but didn't Teal go 3w-1L and then get knocked out of bracket play by thier own programs Blue team? 3-1 with the only loss in pool play coming by 2 goals isn't to shabby.

that was 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they did great! Shouldn't have lost that 2nd game though and was outcoached against Blue Team. All the girls played well, just some minor coaching errors prevented them from being 4-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the Cobra Kai sweeping people up at every tournament. Just won 3 divisions at T3 play to win in NJ, week before we saw them at Applefest with thier 7th graders playing the 8th grade team for the Championship. Also a bizzare appearance on the MSG quick hits long island. It seems they win almost every weekend. Who are these guys?

So I remembered all the chatter about this Cobra Kai that I never heard of. Post above and others made it sound like an unstoppable force. Finally got to see them play this weekend at the dismal talent level of Lax by the Sea, and still got rolled. I guess it was just hype. They did in fact have the nicest club tents at the tournament, at least there is that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the Cobra Kai sweeping people up at every tournament. Just won 3 divisions at T3 play to win in NJ, week before we saw them at Applefest with thier 7th graders playing the 8th grade team for the Championship. Also a bizzare appearance on the MSG quick hits long island. It seems they win almost every weekend. Who are these guys?

So I remembered all the chatter about this Cobra Kai that I never heard of. Post above and others made it sound like an unstoppable force. Finally got to see them play this weekend at the dismal talent level of Lax by the Sea, and still got rolled. I guess it was just hype. They did in fact have the nicest club tents at the tournament, at least there is that.

Sweep the leg. Mercy is for the weak. A girls lacrosse team stands against you they are the enemy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they did great! Shouldn't have lost that 2nd game though and was outcoached against Blue Team. All the girls played well, just some minor coaching errors prevented them from being 4-0.

Enough about the 2020 Teal team. You were not out coached in game against Blue. You are just not as talented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This will be the weekend where Hero's makes their statement. It will start with a thorough beat down of YJ 2021. Remember you heard it here first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This will be the weekend where Hero's makes their statement. It will start with a thorough beat down of YJ 2021. Remember you heard it here first.

And then they will be Heros to all of us.

Page 18 of 30 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard