BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 46 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
West Islip loses to Pittsford 11-5. Pittsford Vs. CBA for Class A championship

Worst game of reffing I've witnessed.

OK West Islip.....it just wasn't your year. Not surprised by the result as I don't think the best team made it up there. You can also argue that worst game of reffing I have witnessed was in the Suffolk County Class A championship. Calls went your way that day, today they didn't. That's the nature of the beast take the defeat like a true champ would.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Came early to watch before our game. 7-8 yellow cards??? Never have I seen that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their amazing coaching couldn't overcome the refs? If refs are calling tight game, don't you adjust and reel your kids in, no more crazy stick swinging and cross checks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK West Islip.....it just wasn't your year. Not surprised by the result as I don't think the best team made it up there. You can also argue that worst game of reffing I have witnessed was in the Suffolk County Class A championship. Calls went your way that day, today they didn't. That's the nature of the beast take the defeat like a true champ would.

Okay SW parent lolololol

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Garden City 8 Victor 6 at half

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
All of the yellow cards were warranted; not one was a bad call. With the exception of one charge call ( that was called a block) I thought the game was called evenly.

Pittsford was patient, disciplined and had better sticks than West Islip. WI defense sat back in the first half and did not challenge. Pittsford has several girls with size and great sticks.

Seven yellow cards is not on the refs.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Garden City 12 Victor 8. 18:13 left.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Garden City 15 Victor 11. Final.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Both Garden City and Victor played clean games. Proponents of a shot clock did not like the 5-6 minutes. Congratulations to Garden City.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
All of the yellow cards were warranted; not one was a bad call. With the exception of one charge call ( that was called a block) I thought the game was called evenly.

Pittsford was patient, disciplined and had better sticks than West Islip. WI defense sat back in the first half and did not challenge. Pittsford has several girls with size and great sticks.

Seven yellow cards is not on the refs.

I wasn't there but it sounds like the refs called it as it should be called and not how it is actually called on LI. Too much stick swinging and thugery at times that is uncalled on LI. If cards were given out consistently the game would be cleaned up

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
My Sinai 5 HFL 2. Honestly I can't spell HFL's name.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
That 5-2 score is at half.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Mt Sinai 6 HFL 2. 15:23 left second half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai 6 HFL 2. 15:23 left second half.

7-3 under 5 min.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Mt Sinai 10 HFL 3. Final.
My Sinai very efficient and played great defense.

The number of parents coaching from the stands is quite funny. Their knowledge of the rules is a bit suspect....

Congratulations Mt Sinai!! 2 out of 3 today not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The number of parents coaching from the stands is quite funny. Their knowledge of the rules is a bit suspect....

I guess this is your first MS game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats! Wi will be rooting for Long Island tomorrow. Bring it home!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Skaneateles In OT. Scored tying goal with 16.4 seconds left. Winning goal in OT off bad clearing pass from goalie. Brutal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am assuming wi coach did not coach today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am assuming wi coach did not coach today

don't take the bait here wi. You have an amazing coaching staff. Stay classy and don't respond to this idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When SW learns how to win the games that matter to get to the States you really should not say anything to or about WI this includes your boys team as well (Choke) handle the pressure of winning a game that matters cause you guys havent won anything. Sorry from your 5 time State Champs + 1 State Championship for our girls . Hey good luck next year when MC knocks your teeth out and you come on here saying the best team didnt win. 3 Peat LIC not a thing to be ashamed of cause we got there why you couldnt get out of the conference !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately for all of the WI fans & players it was not our day. Pittsford outplayed our girls and it is what it is. To say that the best team didn't make it up to Cortland is your opinion. I would disagree with you. I was at all of the playoff games and would say the officiating was fair and impartial in every game. A missed charge call or a rough play here or there is not why any of the teams lost games. The teams that lost got out played & out coached it is that simple. It works both ways. WI had a great season and they should be proud of their accomplishments. Getting to Cortland once is a great accomplishment, three times in a row may never happen again. Best of luck to Pittsford tomorrow!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Ha ha. No. Just my first amongst the coaching dads. To be honest they said nothing derogatory towards the opposing players and kept it "PG". It's just fun to hear them, all at once, telling the players where to go. Of course no one listens. They really need to pick up a rule book though.

Now the West Islip parents, moms and dads, did not have a good showing today. They cheered yellow cards which I don't like. Team was down four players at the final buzzer which is nothing to cheer about.

Let's also dismiss this notion that the refs called an "upstate" game and not a "LI" game. Nonsense. Garden City and Mt Sinai played good clean games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being an Upstate guy all the teams that should have won, won. This sets up for a great Saturday.

MS and GC are very well coached and players have great Lax IQ and skills. WI wasn't nearly to that level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When SW learns how to win the games that matter to get to the States you really should not say anything to or about WI this includes your boys team as well (Choke) handle the pressure of winning a game that matters cause you guys havent won anything. Sorry from your 5 time State Champs + 1 State Championship for our girls . Hey good luck next year when MC knocks your teeth out and you come on here saying the best team didnt win. 3 Peat LIC not a thing to be ashamed of cause we got there why you couldnt get out of the conference !

If what you're saying is true, you obviously have not been watching the boys side too well. They have choked the past several years including this one despite their great coach! What's up with that. Can't win a game that matters? And girls coming home without hardware 3 years in a row is downright depressing. And once again you mention winning a game that matters? Look in the mirror!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Good luck to Garden City and Mt Sinai. Looks like the weather has passed...for now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI lost two games in there 3 year Final Four run that mattered 15-10 to West Genny in the 2014 State Final and yesterdays dismantling of the defending State Champs where SW did not win a single game that mattered in that same span, I don't know what mirror you want us to look in because all I see is Blue and Gold.Yes we got beat by a better team yesterday and only yesterday during an incredible 3 year run

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any score from the first game today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI lost two games in there 3 year Final Four run that mattered 15-10 to West Genny in the 2014 State Final and yesterdays dismantling of the defending State Champs where SW did not win a single game that mattered in that same span, I don't know what mirror you want us to look in because all I see is Blue and Gold.Yes we got beat by a better team yesterday and only yesterday during an incredible 3 year run

News flash: you lost the only game that mattered and tried to blame the refs! No hardware for you! Must haven a long bus ride home! As for sw, proud of those girls for playing a great season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

News flash: you lost the only game that mattered and tried to blame the refs! No hardware for you! Must haven a long bus ride home! As for sw, proud of those girls for playing a great season!

Bus ride home was fine. A few tears shed. Stopped for a great lunch. Watched a movie and took a nap. Third bus ride in 3 consecutive from cortland. How was your bus ride??? Oh yeaaaaaa. You've never had a bus ride to cortland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CBA 10
Pitt 4

few minutes into second quarter minute 12:00
Yellow Card galore, a bit over the top on that IMO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTW Yellows being called on Pitt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11- 6 Final CBA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTW Yellows being called on Pitt

Karma a [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the game on TV. Game was called very tight. Both teams with multiple yellows, one of CBA's starters with 2 in the first half, out for the game. CBA is a very good team, deserved the win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC up 8-1 1st half

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
start of 2nd half

GC 9
[lacrosse] 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bus ride home was fine. A few tears shed. Stopped for a great lunch. Watched a movie and took a nap. Third bus ride in 3 consecutive from cortland. How was your bus ride??? Oh yeaaaaaa. You've never had a bus ride to cortland

Wow, a lot of smack talk from a loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
start of 2nd half

GC 9
[lacrosse] 5

GC wins 16-5!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, a lot of smack talk from a loser!
. Yes you should stop talking

Page 43 of 46 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard